Dilbert creator, Scott Adam's admits...anti-vaxers WON...why can't Q15?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Re: Dilbert creator, Scott Adam's admits...anti-vaxers WON...why can't Q15?

Post by The Red Pill »

Subcomandante wrote: January 26th, 2023, 9:04 am
cwass wrote: January 25th, 2023, 8:52 pm
Subcomandante wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:55 pm I find it really weird that the only people that allege that "countless members" have been killed or maimed by this vaccine, come from this board. Plus maybe a couple of social media posts from a couple of people who more than likely have a presence on this board to begin with.

I have heard of countless people that have been saved by the vaccine. Others still, that wished that they were able to get the vaccine (they can't now because they are now dead of the disease that many people on this board says is fake).
This is the prevalent attitude that I get when I share one of the many weird, life threatening, injuries from the vaxine that I have first hand knowledge of...(until proven otherwise)..Unsympathetic, uncaring. Just follow the d### prophet and if you die, at least you were faithful l!!

Meanwhile injured people don't want to say their injuries are because of the shot. They followed the prophet too...so they just keep silent. Don't want to speak evil of the prophet or seem unfaithful...
If only there was some way to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the shot was involved, instead of going through with innuendos...
Beyond a reasonable doubt...has already been shown to you, numerous times, on this very forum.

Problem is, you won't accept delivery...you would rather continue this ridiculous game of not actually reading the evidence...so you can continue falsely claiming it hasn't been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Here is a link to a book that you will not read...for the reasons above.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/15107763 ... 143&sr=8-2

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

The Red Pill wrote: January 26th, 2023, 10:44 am
Subcomandante wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:55 pm I find it really weird that the only people that allege that "countless members" have been killed or maimed by this vaccine, come from this board. Plus maybe a couple of social media posts from a couple of people who more than likely have a presence on this board to begin with.

I have heard of countless people that have been saved by the vaccine. Others still, that wished that they were able to get the vaccine (they can't now because they are now dead of the disease that many people on this board says is fake).
This is the prevalent attitude that I get when I share one of the many weird, life threatening, injuries from the vaxine that I have first hand knowledge of...(until proven otherwise)..Unsympathetic, uncaring. Just follow the d### prophet and if you die, at least you were faithful l!!

Meanwhile injured people don't want to say their injuries are because of the shot. They followed the prophet too...so they just keep silent. Don't want to speak evil of the prophet or seem unfaithful...
If only there was some way to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the shot was involved, instead of going through with innuendos...
Beyond a reasonable doubt...has already been shown to you, numerous times, on this very forum.

Problem is, you won't accept delivery...you would rather continue this ridiculous game of not actually reading the evidence...so you can continue falsely claiming it hasn't been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Ok, you have those evidences, now go through the courts to try to prove that.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Subcomandante wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:55 pm
I have heard of countless people that have been saved by the vaccine.
Ok Dr Strange, do you have the Time Stone or something? Perhaps a DeLorean? If not why are you making an unfalsifiable claim like this?

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

gradles21 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 5:00 pm
Subcomandante wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:55 pm
I have heard of countless people that have been saved by the vaccine.
Ok Dr Strange, do you have the Time Stone or something? Perhaps a DeLorean? If not why are you making an unfalsifiable claim like this?
It isn't any more falsifiable than to allege, without proof, that the vaccine is killing a lot of people.

It is simple. If you do have proof, go to the courts. Innocent until proven guilty.

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Of things I loved about the church leaders in the past, is that they would say what they believed. It seems like after prop 8, somebody castrated all our so-called leaders.

Remember, Jesus was a radical. And he said what he believed and he lived it.

Where is Jesus in the church now?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Hiker wrote: January 26th, 2023, 7:50 pm Of things I loved about the church leaders in the past, is that they would say what they believed. It seems like after prop 8, somebody castrated all our so-called leaders.

Remember, Jesus was a radical. And he said what he believed and he lived it.

Where is Jesus in the church now?
Jesus has left the building.
We can find him in the wilderness.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Subcomandante wrote: January 26th, 2023, 1:05 pm
The Red Pill wrote: January 26th, 2023, 10:44 am

Ok, you have those evidences, now go through the courts to try to prove that.
Reality isn't determined by courts, and they only determine truth if they are un-corrupted.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Subcomandante wrote: January 26th, 2023, 7:09 pm It is simple. If you do have proof, go to the courts. Innocent until proven guilty.
Wrong. That only applies to people. With new drugs, it's the exact opposite. It needs to be proven safe, not the other way around.

Their own surveillance system showed a massive problem way back in January 2021, but they ignored it. And they continue to ignore it.

They also have now admitted they lied to us about its effectiveness. They've also admitted it causes the very problems we've been seeing the last two years--they're just saying it's super-duper rare, hardly ever happens. How much more math needs to be done on this?

Oh yeah, and now we're hearing through Project Veritas that they're artificially evolving the virus so they can generate an endless supply of new drugs to sell to us.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

The Pfizer R&D dude is on camera, giddy with emotion, telling the world that they are mutating the virus and creating a shot to go along with it. Even when they tell us straight from their mouths, some people still won’t believe it.