What Happens With The Second Coming? Is God HERE? IS THE FIRE REAL? WHAT HAPPENS TRULY AT THE END?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Lucifer
captain of 50

What Happens With The Second Coming? Is God HERE? IS THE FIRE REAL? WHAT HAPPENS TRULY AT THE END?

Post by Lucifer »

For all of you to read.

This is not something easy to say. Never have I said it either. Most people do not want to hear this either so be prepared.

The fire for the second coming. What is going to happen? How is it going to happen? What happens to those who repent? How do they get out of the fire? How are people going to feel watching? will people see their family get burned? will people not be able to do anything about it when it happens? Is the fire actual fire? is the fire truly something bad? or is it symbolic? NO not symbolic.

So what will happen? This is revelation for those who don't know much because of scriptures. The fire is not a typical fire. It does not just linger in certain areas either. What happens when the sun comes too close to the earth do you think? The sun will scorch everything into nothing. The sun itself, not JESUS, will burn the earth. Jesus when he comes to his fold which is this new church, he will say to them, come we need to leave this earth. If people are all over the earth and not just in utah he will send ANGELS to SAVE THEM. ANGELS WILL GLOW WHEN THEY DO THIS SO THAT THEY KNOW THAT IT IS A ANGEL. But for the most part, people will want to move to utah so they are in the fold of GOD and it will be easier to be this person than if an angel came to save you. WHY? well it would be good to be with others in your journey to where? To a place outside of this earth. God will gather all his people who have repented whether it be millions or only a handful he will come and say to the congregation on sunday that within the next week there are going to be people catching on FIRE. He will come personally and teach those who know their family does not listen to WATCH FOR NEWS ABOUT PEOPLE CATCHING ON FIRE RANDOMLY. This is to help everyone on this earth REPENT. if people start repenting because people are catching on fire randomly then this is true that GOD IS COMING. So does he stay with these people? HE DOES. He teaches now, not the servant. He teaches and people will watch even ONLINE AROUND THE EARTH AND THEY WILL SAY "WHAT? I THOUGHT HE CAME AND BURNED EVERYONE! I NEED TO BELIEVE!" PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE BECAUSE I WILL ALSO HAVE GLORY AROUND ME WHILE I TEACH. People will think "it's just photoshop it's got to be fake." and they will burn for their opinion. I will be with my servant and my followers, I will teach them, when I come the fire will not come. When i come i come with gospel and with teachings. This will be true. However within the next week people will start catching on fire and dying from it. there will be many who are having this terrible fate. these people are the worst this earth has. So, if someone you know catches on fire and you think their normal you need help. This will last up to 3 months, i will be with my people for 3 months at least. If people do not come and repent because they think it's fake, they will burn. Most people will believe and this church will be so full of people we will have to build a bigger church. GOD IS GOING TO BE HERE BUT HE IS NOT BURNING THE EARTH FIRST. HE IS TEACHING FIRST.

When someone joins the church before I come, they are more blessed because they believed the servant. If you wait for my presence you will regret not believing in the end much sooner than you did, but you are at least saved from the fire if you repent in a temple.

God does not come to earths and burn them randomly because of his presence. he is a good GOD not just an angry mean GOD. However, after 3 months or so of people catching on fire and dying, people will flock to this church and say "I'M SORRY! I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T BELIEVE!" and they will repent. We will have to organize who comes in the temple at what time and we will have to sort everything out with them there. Most people who believe before the savior comes and teaches this servant will have much less work to do everyday. People who repent before are blessed with more in heaven too so if you want more than most people believe now and you will be blessed.

God does not come and burn sinners for not repenting, he burns the world for their evil they keep DOING. If people knew how evil people were by now they would be shocked. People at this point and time when GOD COMES will be your neighbor but EVIL. This is because the devil will curse people to be evil instead of wicked. The devil will curse you soon if you don't repent. You will be forced by the devil to do terrible things to your family, friends and neighbors. People who don't want to be burned will come later, most people don't want that, but most people don't want to be good. If you want to be a good person, come now and God will teach you personally how to get better. We do not have a temple yet because YOU HAVE NOT SAID ONE WORD ABOUT REPENTING. You don't want it that much i guess.

SO GOD DOES NOT WANT TO BUILD YET UNTIL WE HAVE A FOLLOWING OF MANY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO REPENT.

after 3 months then God will reveal the date of when the sun itself will come and scorch the earth and burn everyone in it. The evil by then will be so rampant that people will beg to get over to this church. My servant will be so busy that they will need to have help from others in the church. they will have to respond to emails and respond to help them get over here.

This is true that the earth will be burned by the sun, not the son of God, but THE SUN. The sun is very hot and very very dangerous if it comes any closer to the earth. If people continue to be evil and not repent then GOD WILL BURN THE EARTH HIMSELF. However, most people will believe by then that GOD IS REAL AND THAT HE IS TRULY HERE.

Most people who are in this church at the beginning will be blessed to not see their family BURN. Their family will burn if they don't repent, it doesn't matter if they tried or not to get them in the church, they will be burned. This is because of their evil. Your wife, your husband and your parents will become a shell of themselves by then, they will be so different by then that you say "i understand" when they get BURNED. This is terrifying to people so you need to repent first and then save your family. YOU REPENT FIRST, THEN YOUR FAMILY. They will listen more if you repent first. You will sound nicer and feel nicer to be around. Do not try to save all of your family and then repent, you need it first then them. If your family member is under the age of 23 when this happens they will be saved from the fire. GOD DOES NOT BURN CHILDREN.

Most people who are about 23 are almost an adult so god will save 23 year olds as well.

24 and older YOU NEED TO REPENT. However, children you must repent too. Repent in the temple and you will feel nice compared to how you feel now.

Those who are evil beyond words when GOD COMES will be the first to burn. People in congress are an example of this, they have power and they abuse it on people. This will show people that GOD IS REALLY COMING AND HERE. People do not listen to people like my servant because there have been people who guess and say "my revelation is true!" and it turns out FALSE.

My servant is true and faithful.

I AM GOOD SAYS THE SERVANT.

I AM TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM FIRE THAT IS COMING FOR THOSE WHO ARE WICKED AND EVIL.

God does not burn wicked people, but he does burn evil. evil people will be every person that is not in this church in the end. YOU WILL BE SO EVIL BY THEN THAT THE ONLY THING THAT WILL PROMPT YOU IS SEEING FRIENDS ON FIRE.

You cannot be evil after you repent. It is impossible. When you repent it creates a new being A NEW YOU. You cannot suddenly start sinning again. TRUST ME.

So you're safe if you repent truly in the temple of this church i am creating for the last days.

If none of this sounds correct it's because i wrote it in a way that sounds incorrect, to test you.

AMEN

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Re: What Happens With The Second Coming? Is God HERE? IS THE FIRE REAL? WHAT HAPPENS TRULY AT THE END?

Post by Durzan »

I dunno that I believe it 100%, but it’s definitely something worth considering. Some of this definitely resonates with me. Thank you for sharing these thoughts and impressions.