Trust Not in the Arm of Flesh

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Re: Trust Not in the Arm of Flesh

Post by darknesstolight »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 20th, 2023, 6:59 am
darknesstolight wrote: January 20th, 2023, 6:49 am Your righteous posts are beyond compare I might add. None more righteous.
I’m sure I come off as arrogant at times. I always find it intriguing how others perceive what I say or share. You seem to take away a “holier than thou” vibe from it all. People don’t realize how long it has taken me to deconstruct the conditioning that has occurred over an entire lifetime.

And why not share with great exuberance the things we are passionate about. But one things I still don’t understand is how you think my opinions come off as “righteous” beyond compare. I quote scripture and give my interpretation of them. I call out what I consider evil, especially when those promoting it directly contradict the teachings of Christ.
I don't care because I'm not interested in talking about you. Please stay on topic or you are welcome to leave. You said you were done. Let go pride and be done. Bye.

😄

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

darknesstolight wrote: January 20th, 2023, 7:02 am
darknesstolight wrote: January 20th, 2023, 6:49 am Your righteous posts are beyond compare I might add. None more righteous.
I’m sure I come off as arrogant at times. I always find it intriguing how others perceive what I say or share. You seem to take away a “holier than thou” vibe from it all. People don’t realize how long it has taken me to deconstruct the conditioning that has occurred over an entire lifetime.

And why not share with great exuberance the things we are passionate about. But one things I still don’t understand is how you think my opinions come off as “righteous” beyond compare. I quote scripture and give my interpretation of them. I call out what I consider evil, especially when those promoting it directly contradict the teachings of Christ.
I don't care because I'm not interested in talking about you. Please stay on topic or you are welcome to leave. You said you were done. Let go pride and be done. Bye.

😄

Well, according to you, you have some imaginary topic that you choose not to express your opinion on. I repeatedly quoted the talk… how much more “on topic” do you want?

I guess I assumed some rational discussion and expression of viewpoints. I also find it interesting that your only rebuttal is to accuse me of some holier-than-thou persona.

Just compare your accusation of “pride” against what I said. The BoM prophets were talking about us in the last days, and elevating leaders to a station of infallibility. In EZTs own admission, he gives a free pass to past church leaders. While he may call out other corruption, there were certain sacred cows he could not sacrifice.
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on January 20th, 2023, 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 20th, 2023, 7:06 am
darknesstolight wrote: January 20th, 2023, 7:02 am

😄

Well, according to you, you have some imaginary topic that you choose not to express your opinion on. I repeatedly quoted the talk… how much more “on topic” do you want?

I guess I assumed some rational discussion and expression of viewpoints. I’ll stop.
The OP has a message that is delivered by Benson. Please comment on the message Benson said. This thread is not an invitation for you or anyone for virtue signaling. Its about the message and content and the truth value of the message that was delivered by the mouth of Benson.

He spoke a message, regardless of your personal opinions about the Church and its leaders or Benson, this thread I created wasn't made for you to come and share about your deprogramming, etc.

Youve been extremely selfish and instead of addressing the message delivered by Benson you have made this about you.

Please have honor and keep your promise to be done or pleaee begin to contribute to the topic of the OP which is the message as it was delivered by Benson the the content of the message and the words spoken, not the person delivering the message or your judgements about them.

Thank you.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

You first. Why did you share this talk? If you can’t even express why, then what’s the point of the OP…

I’m genuinely asking for dialogue. Is that too much to ask for? Am I really being the selfish one here?

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 20th, 2023, 7:13 am You first. Why did you share this talk? If you can’t even express why, then what’s the point of the OP…

I’m genuinely asking for dialogue here. Is that too much to ask for? Am I really being the selfish one here?
It is a falsehood to state that I must share an opinion else there is no point to the OP.

This thread isn't about me or you. Its about the message as delivered by Benson.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

This is precisely what we are seeing clear as day

"As far back as 1928, the Communists declared that the cultural, economic, and social differences between the races in America could be exploited by them to create the animosity, fear, and hatred between large segments of our people that would be necessary beginning ingredients for their revolution.

Three-fold attack
Briefly, the three broad objectives were and are as follows:

Create hatred
Trigger violence
Overthrow established government
First, create hatred. Use any means to agitate blacks into hating whites and whites into hating blacks. Work both sides of the split. Play up and exaggerate real grievances. If necessary, don’t hesitate to manufacture false stories and rumors about injustices and brutality. Create martyrs for both sides. Play upon mass emotions until they smolder with resentment and hatred.

Second, trigger violence. Put the emotional masses into the streets in the form of large mobs, the larger the better. It makes no difference if the mob is told to demonstrate “peacefully” so long as it is brought into direct confrontation with the antagonist. Merely bringing the two emotionally charged groups together is like mixing oxygen and hydrogen. All that is needed is one tiny spark. If the spark is not forthcoming from purely spontaneous causes, create it.

Third, overthrow established government. Once mob violence becomes widespread and commonplace, condition those who are emotionally involved to accept violence as the only way to “settle the score” once and for all. Provide leadership and training for guerrilla warfare. Institute discipline and terrorism to insure at least passive support from the larger, inactive segment of the population. Train and battle-harden leadership through sporadic riots and battles with police. Finally, at the appointed time, launch an all-out simultaneous offensive in every major city."