New Zealand Head Resigns: Ardern out by 7 Feb 2023

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

New Zealand Head Resigns: Ardern out by 7 Feb 2023

Post by BroJones »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCRwGlo_RzQ
0Ardern Resigns NZ.png
0Ardern Resigns NZ.png (604.78 KiB) Viewed 738 times

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: New Zealand Head Resigns: Ardern out by 7 Feb 2023

Post by Niemand »

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

Just another bloody Marxist.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Dave62 wrote: January 19th, 2023, 6:50 am Just another bloody Marxist.
Sanctimonious with it.

She's helped kill off NZ's agricultural and tourism sectors. Both major parts of their economy.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Just coincidence that she announced this the same week as Davos.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

tribrac wrote: January 19th, 2023, 8:07 am Just coincidence that she announced this the same week as Davos.
Good point. Instead the press is covering Prince Ginger and his wife.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

I wish that I could celebrate this action, but they will just put another puppet in her place. After all, it's who counts the votes that matter.

Ebenezer
captain of 100

Post by Ebenezer »

"The world will discover they've got a real leader here. It's an unlikely scenario, a young mother leading a great nation, a peacemaker, a policymaker, a consensus-builder. We're very confident she'll have a great future."

~ Russell M. Nelson

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Ha, Feb 7 is the day that one temple president said people should be in an endowment session to experience something amazing.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

I don't know much about world politics and nothing about the politics of New Zealand but I don't believe this to be a random event. There is something significant about her resignation.

Mike

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Niemand wrote: January 19th, 2023, 8:32 am
tribrac wrote: January 19th, 2023, 8:07 am Just coincidence that she announced this the same week as Davos.
Good point. Instead the press is covering Prince Ginger and his wife.
I now know more about the Spare, and his frostbitten todger than I ever wanted to know. I’m glad William tossed him into the dog bowl and ripped off his necklace. He sounds like a spoiled little twerp.
Last edited by Lexew1899 on January 19th, 2023, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

So for those interested here's Clif High's comment about 'her' which I found somewhat humorous that hints at a possible reason for the timing:

Jacinda has Jumped. The crypto-trans (hidden, unacknowledged transvestite (* a man pretending to be a woman with deliberate intent to decieve)) Jacinda has announced that he is leaving the position of the PM (Crime Minister) of New Zealand! It was sudden. Why do we suppose this occurred? Does he smell rust being rasped off the pitchforks? The oil being poured on the torches? The ropes being knotted?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I think it's obvious. In 2020-2021, she was probably considered a hero by many New Zealanders for preventing a major Covid outbreak (or so they thought) without a full lockdown.

In 2022-2023, not only did the delayed effects of national isolation kick in economically, but people will have been realising that the shots are not as nice as she claimed.

In the coming year or two there is going to be massive fallout, especially in the tourist industry and rural areas.

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Ebenezer wrote: January 19th, 2023, 9:00 am "The world will discover they've got a real leader here. It's an unlikely scenario, a young mother leading a great nation, a peacemaker, a policymaker, a consensus-builder. We're very confident she'll have a great future."

~ Russell M. Nelson
A lot of his "prophetic" (profitic?) statements aren't aging too well... must be the whole continuing revelation thing. She was a real leader.. and continuing revelation shows that she lost that ability? LOL

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

LateOutOfBed wrote: January 19th, 2023, 11:59 am
Ebenezer wrote: January 19th, 2023, 9:00 am "The world will discover they've got a real leader here. It's an unlikely scenario, a young mother leading a great nation, a peacemaker, a policymaker, a consensus-builder. We're very confident she'll have a great future."

~ Russell M. Nelson
A lot of his "prophetic" (profitic?) statements aren't aging too well... must be the whole continuing revelation thing. She was a real leader.. and continuing revelation shows that she lost that ability? LOL
Let's hope the world doesn't get a taste of her as its "real leader". She did enough damage in a small nation of several million.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

gruden2.0 wrote: January 19th, 2023, 10:49 am So for those interested here's Clif High's comment about 'her' which I found somewhat humorous that hints at a possible reason for the timing:

Jacinda has Jumped. The crypto-trans (hidden, unacknowledged transvestite (* a man pretending to be a woman with deliberate intent to decieve)) Jacinda has announced that he is leaving the position of the PM (Crime Minister) of New Zealand! It was sudden. Why do we suppose this occurred? Does he smell rust being rasped off the pitchforks? The oil being poured on the torches? The ropes being knotted?
Last year Cliff High was predicting some kind of alien event within months. The guy swears too much for me.

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

BroJones wrote: January 19th, 2023, 3:39 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCRwGlo_RzQ
0Ardern Resigns NZ.png
Remember this is the lady that Pres Nelson praised. He "gushed over" how wonderful she was. Yet, she is a tyrant and been nourished and educated by the UN and the WEF. She is a pretty scary person.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

This clearly demonstrates that the elites will abandon their stooges once they have served their purpose.
All are dispensable.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

mtmom wrote: January 19th, 2023, 12:29 pm
BroJones wrote: January 19th, 2023, 3:39 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCRwGlo_RzQ
0Ardern Resigns NZ.png
Remember this is the lady that Pres Nelson praised. He "gushed over" how wonderful she was. Yet, she is a tyrant and been nourished and educated by the UN and the WEF. She is a pretty scary person.

And she might have a wiener.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Ed Dowd’s opinion. One minute.

https://gettr.com/post/p25m2886d13

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Niemand wrote: January 19th, 2023, 10:54 am I think it's obvious. In 2020-2021, she was probably considered a hero by many New Zealanders for preventing a major Covid outbreak (or so they thought) without a full lockdown.

In 2022-2023, not only did the delayed effects of national isolation kick in economically, but people will have been realising that the shots are not as nice as she claimed.

In the coming year or two there is going to be massive fallout, especially in the tourist industry and rural areas.
All they have to do is look at Sweden which didn't resort to lockdowns or any draconian measures and somehow they came out fine.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Sarah wrote: January 19th, 2023, 12:08 pm
gruden2.0 wrote: January 19th, 2023, 10:49 am So for those interested here's Clif High's comment about 'her' which I found somewhat humorous that hints at a possible reason for the timing:

Last year Cliff High was predicting some kind of alien event within months.
Clif is a sharp guy, he saw what was going on in China in late 2019 that gave me a major heads-up and was able to get ready for covid and was able to keep my wife out of the hospital when she contracted it. He has lots of interesting insights so I enjoy listening to him on that level.

His ALTA/web bots are a different thing, they're rarely right, and he seems to have given up on that, which is probably for the best.
Sarah wrote: January 19th, 2023, 12:08 pmThe guy swears too much for me.
OK. He doesn't swear more than anyone else I have to listen to, they're only words, I won't melt.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

~ Russell M. Nelson
I heard that RMN met with her. But when did he do this and when did he say what you've quoted. DIsturbing quote.

Some Kiwi's who ran one of Alex Jone's hours today say the real reason Jacinda is quitting is that current NZ polls are down to 20% approval . . . i.e., she wants to quit, instead of being booted out.

As people have mentioned in other posts, she was LDS until the age of 25, when she quit because her current views conflicted with her LDS upbringing. Why would RMN gush over such a woman?

pho·to·syn·the·sis
captain of 100

Post by pho·to·syn·the·sis »

larsenb wrote: January 19th, 2023, 9:52 pm

~ Russell M. Nelson
I heard that RMN met with her. But when did he do this and when did he say what you've quoted. DIsturbing quote.

Some Kiwi's who ran one of Alex Jone's hours today say the real reason Jacinda is quitting is that current NZ polls are down to 20% approval . . . i.e., she wants to quit, instead of being booted out.

As people have mentioned in other posts, she was LDS until the age of 25, when she quit because her current views conflicted with her LDS upbringing. Why would RMN gush over such a woman?

pho·to·syn·the·sis
captain of 100

Post by pho·to·syn·the·sis »