Torah is still Valid

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Torah is still Valid

Post by Pazooka »

The false pen of the scribes has made the Torah a lie ~ Jeremiah 8:8

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Pazooka wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:25 am
The false pen of the scribes has made the Torah a lie ~ Jeremiah 8:8
Jeremiah 8:8 How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the Lord [YHWH] is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

The commentary of the scribes are lies. Scribes did more than just copy text.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:16 am
Bronco73idi wrote: January 24th, 2023, 9:34 am
SJR3t2 wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 10:10 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 11:52 am

You don’t think the lord could have saved him from being martyred?

Was Jospeh being martyred a form of a blood atonement? Ie any sin he possibly committed was forgiven through the shedding of his blood due to his conviction to the lord.

Why would Jospeh be reincarnated but not John the Baptist. Jospeh was nothing compared to him if we believe Luke 7:28.
Letter regarding reincarnation
[url]https://seekingyhwh.org/2016/06/01/lett ... carnation/[/ul]
This is labeled reincarnation but it talks about resurrection. It’s 💯 right about resurrection and we can see that when one dies and is resurrected in 3 days it’s because he gave his life in a blood atonement. That is our lord and savior, a perfect example.

Are you saying Jospeh Smith will come back as a resurrected personage and command an army to destroy Missouri?
Many teach JS was born aka reincarnated again, and your words look exactly like that.

Yeshua resurrected in 3 days and 3 nights, the majority of humanity are not resurrected in such a time frame, but all, the good and the evil, will be resurrected either to life or to damnation.
I know all that gave their live through a proper blood atonement will be resurrected, BY try to teach this but the swine would not accept and his words are now mocked.

The part I don’t agree with, the reason JS will be reincarnated is to fulfill the failed parable of the conquering of Missouri.

I believe JS was resurrected due to his sacrifice just like the lord’s apostles who were killed and John the Baptist for their testimonies.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Bronco73idi wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:41 am
SJR3t2 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:16 am
Bronco73idi wrote: January 24th, 2023, 9:34 am
SJR3t2 wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 10:10 pm

Letter regarding reincarnation
https://seekingyhwh.org/2016/06/01/lett ... g-brigham/

Where does the scriptures teach that the apostles and John the Baptist are already resurrected?

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Don't know why by my comment is not showing in the post above don't know if it's just me, or for everyone, so here it is again.

BoM teaches all will be resurrected, the good the evil, the old and the young, the bond and the free. All those who are born on earth will be resurrected and there is nothing they need to do to have it happen.

BY is a false prophet.

Here is an article I wrote showing parallels of Brigham Young and King Noah going through Mosiah 11 – Mosiah 22.
https://seekingyhwh.org/2017/07/04/king-brigham/

Where does the scriptures teach that the apostles and John the Baptist are already resurrected?

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:14 am
Shawn Henry wrote: January 24th, 2023, 9:25 am
SJR3t2 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 8:16 am
Shawn Henry wrote: January 24th, 2023, 6:22 am
It's not blood atonement. Many prophets have been required to give their lives as their final testimony.

Read Leviticus 16, it's not about the Savior because two individuals are sacrificed.
Personally I see both the two goats are representing two different aspects of Yeshua's atonement.
How exactly? Lots were drawn between the two goats, meaning either one could have been sacrificed. One goat and one bull were sacrificed and the remaining goat, the scapegoat, was driven into the wilderness.
The goat was to go off a cliff representing going to hell ... The text even states that goat is for an atonement ...
All 3 were part of the offering. Two to be sacrificed and one to be driven off. That's 3 individuals. No one cast lots for the Savior, that never happened. He was foreordained from the beginning and there was no one else. This story was a foreshadowing of a future event, a time when 3 individuals would make an intercessory offer on behalf of the House of Israel. You can't hammer your square peg in to a round hole. This chapter is not about the Savior.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Shawn Henry wrote: January 24th, 2023, 1:34 pm
SJR3t2 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:14 am
Shawn Henry wrote: January 24th, 2023, 9:25 am
SJR3t2 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 8:16 am

Personally I see both the two goats are representing two different aspects of Yeshua's atonement.
How exactly? Lots were drawn between the two goats, meaning either one could have been sacrificed. One goat and one bull were sacrificed and the remaining goat, the scapegoat, was driven into the wilderness.
The goat was to go off a cliff representing going to hell ... The text even states that goat is for an atonement ...
All 3 were part of the offering. Two to be sacrificed and one to be driven off. That's 3 individuals. No one cast lots for the Savior, that never happened. He was foreordained from the beginning and there was no one else. This story was a foreshadowing of a future event, a time when 3 individuals would make an intercessory offer on behalf of the House of Israel. You can't hammer your square peg in to a round hole. This chapter is not about the Savior.
Where in the scriptures does it state three? When I read it I only see two. We voted to accept accept His sacrifice before we came down. We for sure disagree what the chapter is about.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 1:29 pm Don't know why by my comment is not showing in the post above don't know if it's just me, or for everyone, so here it is again.

BoM teaches all will be resurrected, the good the evil, the old and the young, the bond and the free. All those who are born on earth will be resurrected and there is nothing they need to do to have it happen.

BY is a false prophet.

Here is an article I wrote showing parallels of Brigham Young and King Noah going through Mosiah 11 – Mosiah 22.

BY vs king Noah vs king David hmmmm

Too much cherry picking from you people, I would be ashamed to put my name on this example you have given, when Jesus quoted the adulterous man of the hour, David….

Is it not written in your law, I said, ye are gods!

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

Bronco73idi wrote: January 24th, 2023, 2:33 pm
SJR3t2 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 1:29 pm Don't know why by my comment is not showing in the post above don't know if it's just me, or for everyone, so here it is again.

BY is a false prophet.

Too much cherry picking from you people, I would be ashamed to put my name on this example you have given, when Jesus quoted the adulterous man of the hour, David….

Jesus quoted David? I never realized that before. Where/when?

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 8:12 am
NationDeseret wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 11:01 pm
SJR3t2 wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 9:58 pm
NationDeseret wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 1:04 pm

I knew you ain’t believe in it nigga.
I believe the text not how the LDS / Brighamite church changed it.
Plz take yo pills schizo! 🤣
Your a perfect example of Dez, you only have mocking of the person when you disagree.
Pretty sure this guy is trolling hard (and good at it too), ever since he raged about 'das Juden!' I can't stop laughing and the image of a screeching and entitled 13 year old boy is all I think of. :)

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

BY is a false prophet.

Yes we are to be judges, which is what elohim means. Yeshua is who gave me the majority of King Brigham. Don't worry I have a post coming up compairing king David and Brigham Young on an aspect.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Redpilled Mormon wrote: January 24th, 2023, 6:27 pm

BY is a false prophet.

Jesus quoted David? I never realized that before. Where/when?
My favorite
John 10:34 = psalms 82

Mark 15:1, 15-39 = psalms 22:1-5

Matthew 22:41-46 psalms 110

44 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

(Psalms 110)
1 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

They are all good.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 9:30 pm

BY is a false prophet.

Yes we are to be judges, which is what elohim means. Yeshua is who gave me the majority of King Brigham. Don't worry I have a post coming up compairing king David and Brigham Young on an aspect.
Did Jospeh ever go out of his way to use the name Yeshua over Jesus?

I question everything.

Did Elohim give David the law?

The more you type the more questions I have….

Again, my first question, how is resurrection the same as reincarnation?

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Bronco73idi wrote: January 24th, 2023, 9:47 pm

BY is a false prophet.

I question everything.

Resurrection and reincarnation are NOT the same thing.

JS was a gentile and as far as I know he didn't use the Hebrew name of Yeshua. If you prefer Jesus, go ahead and use it, I'm not a sacred namer. Nor do I believe YHWH is, as if He was why does He have so many names, and that would exclude people who can not speak.

Elohim will confirm the law to all.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 1:37 pm Where in the scriptures does it state three? When I read it I only see two. We voted to accept accept His sacrifice before we came down. We for sure disagree what the chapter is about.
5 And he shall take of the congregation of the children of Israel two kids of the goats for a sin offering, and one ram for a burnt offering.

6 And Aaron shall offer his bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and make an atonement for himself, and for his house.

7 And he shall take the two goats, and present them before the Lord at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

8 And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the Lord, and the other lot for the scapegoat.

9 And Aaron shall bring the goat upon which the Lord’s lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering.

10 But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the Lord, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness.

11 And Aaron shall bring the bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and shall make an atonement for himself, and for his house, and shall kill the bullock of the sin offering which is for himself:

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 9:57 pm

I question everything.

JS was a gentile and as far as I know he didn't use the Hebrew name of Yeshua. If you prefer Jesus, go ahead and use it, I'm not a sacred namer. Nor do I believe YHWH is, as if He was why does He have so many names, and that would exclude people who can not speak.

Jospeh was a Gentile as in goy or swine?

Curious where in the Bible does it say Elohim will confirm the law to all?

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Shawn Henry wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:06 pm
SJR3t2 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 1:37 pm Where in the scriptures does it state three? When I read it I only see two. We voted to accept accept His sacrifice before we came down. We for sure disagree what the chapter is about.
5 And he shall take of the congregation of the children of Israel two kids of the goats for a sin offering, and one ram for a burnt offering.

6 And Aaron shall offer his bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and make an atonement for himself, and for his house.

7 And he shall take the two goats, and present them before the Lord at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

8 And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the Lord, and the other lot for the scapegoat.

9 And Aaron shall bring the goat upon which the Lord’s lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering.

10 But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the Lord, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness.

11 And Aaron shall bring the bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and shall make an atonement for himself, and for his house, and shall kill the bullock of the sin offering which is for himself:
I see only two, and the one that went into the wilderness was for an atonement.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Bronco73idi wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:32 pm

I question everything.

Leviticus 24:22 You will have one manner of law as well for the stranger as for the native for I AM Yahweh your Elohim.

Numbers 15:16 One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 25th, 2023, 2:38 pm

I question everything.

Leviticus 24:22 You will have one manner of law as well for the stranger as for the native for I AM Yahweh your Elohim.

Numbers 15:16 One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.
This was fulfilled when “I am Yahweh your Elohim” lived among us and lived the law to its fullest. Funny how we justify the law isn’t needed and it was fulfilled in the man and lord who lived it. Are we cherry picking? I just had pork tenderloin, it was tender. Hmmm

He died as a man and was resurrected as a God, thus fulfilling the law, Psalms 82….

I was hoping for a tie in with Daniel 7:9-10

the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Then again you gave me a link that talks about resurrection saying it is a letter of reincarnation. I’m still confused about that…. All to fulfill a failed parable about killing the sinful inhabitants of Missouri.

I do totally agree with the resurrection talk in Alma that the link addressed.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 25th, 2023, 2:37 pm I see only two, and the one that went into the wilderness was for an atonement.
9 And Aaron shall bring the goat (the first goat) upon which the Lord’s lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering.

10 But the goat (the second goat), on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the Lord, to make an atonement with him (with the first goat), and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness. (it's a joint atonement, one has to be sacrificed and one has to be driven out)

11 And Aaron shall bring the bullock (this is the third person, a bullock killed with the goat) of the sin offering, which is for himself, and shall make an atonement for himself, and for his house, and shall kill the bullock of the sin offering which is for himself

The blood of the bullock and the first goat have their blood placed upon the mercy seat and then this is what is said of the scapegoat:

21 And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness:

22 And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.
Last edited by Shawn Henry on January 25th, 2023, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Robin Hood wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:23 pm
Thinker wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 12:32 pm
Robin Hood wrote: January 21st, 2023, 3:50 am
Thinker wrote: January 19th, 2023, 9:56 am In Judaism,
“ 1.The Talmud is the most vital manuscript of conventional Judaism.
2.The Talmud is the basic tool for learning the ethics behind the customs of Judaism.”

The Talmud is considered the lens by which the Torah is interpreted.

Quotes from the Jewish Talmud: (Note that ‘goy’ is anyone not Jewish)

“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)
* “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)
* “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
* What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
* “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)
* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

“The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)
* “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)
* “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)

Now you can check off your daily scripture reading. ;)
Pretty shocking... but no worse than the attitude of Gentiles towards the Jews.
Pogroms, Holocaust etc
How many movies, documentaries, school text books/lessons/videos and other media sheds light on the Holocaust?

How many movies, documentaries, school text books/lessons/videos and other media sheds light on the goals of genocidal hatred for most humanity found in clear print in the Talmud?
I take your point.
However, the Talmud Gentile hatred has never really manifested itself on a significant scale.
Gentiles are not being systematically murdered by Jews.
Sure about that?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Thinker wrote: January 25th, 2023, 7:41 pm
Robin Hood wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:23 pm
Thinker wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 12:32 pm
Robin Hood wrote: January 21st, 2023, 3:50 am Pretty shocking... but no worse than the attitude of Gentiles towards the Jews.
Pogroms, Holocaust etc
How many movies, documentaries, school text books/lessons/videos and other media sheds light on the Holocaust?

How many movies, documentaries, school text books/lessons/videos and other media sheds light on the goals of genocidal hatred for most humanity found in clear print in the Talmud?
I take your point.
However, the Talmud Gentile hatred has never really manifested itself on a significant scale.
Gentiles are not being systematically murdered by Jews.
Sure about that?
Yes.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Bronco73idi wrote: January 25th, 2023, 4:16 pm
SJR3t2 wrote: January 25th, 2023, 2:38 pm

This was fulfilled when “I am Yahweh your Elohim” lived among us and lived the law to its fullest. Funny how we justify the law isn’t needed and it was fulfilled in the man and lord who lived it. Are we cherry picking? I just had pork tenderloin, it was tender. Hmmm

He died as a man and was resurrected as a God, thus fulfilling the law, Psalms 82….

I was hoping for a tie in with Daniel 7:9-10

the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Then again you gave me a link that talks about resurrection saying it is a letter of reincarnation. I’m still confused about that…. All to fulfill a failed parable about killing the sinful inhabitants of Missouri.

I do totally agree with the resurrection talk in Alma that the link addressed.
FYI Fulfill mean teach, look at the greek behind the english.

2 Nephi 31 He fulfilled all righteousness so no need to keep the law right?

Daniel 9 shows it's the law of Moses what was nailed to the cross.

I must have given the wrong link sorry, do you remember what it was in response to, I'll get you the right link.

1 John 2:3-6
AA 3 And hereby we do know
AB that we know Him,
AC IF we keep His commandments.
-BA 4 He that saith, I know Him,
-BB and keepeth not His commandments,
-BC is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
-BA 5 But whoso keepeth His word,
-BB in him verily is the love of God [Elohim] perfected:
-BC hereby know we that we are in Him.
AA 6 He that saith he abideth in Him
AB ought himself also so to walk,
AC even as He walked.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Shawn Henry wrote: January 25th, 2023, 7:33 pm
SJR3t2 wrote: January 25th, 2023, 2:37 pm I see only two, and the one that went into the wilderness was for an atonement.
9 And Aaron shall bring the goat (the first goat) upon which the Lord’s lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering.

10 But the goat (the second goat), on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the Lord, to make an atonement with him (with the first goat), and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness. (it's a joint atonement, one has to be sacrificed and one has to be driven out)

11 And Aaron shall bring the bullock (this is the third person, a bullock killed with the goat) of the sin offering, which is for himself, and shall make an atonement for himself, and for his house, and shall kill the bullock of the sin offering which is for himself

The blood of the bullock and the first goat have their blood placed upon the mercy seat and then this is what is said of the scapegoat:

21 And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness:

22 And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.
Yeshua is the fatted cow. I personally see no problem with this or contradiction that it is pointing to Yeshua.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 9:17 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: January 25th, 2023, 7:33 pm

Yeshua is the fatted cow. I personally see no problem with this or contradiction that it is pointing to Yeshua.
So, bascially you're saying that you have no idea how this is a prophecy of 3 people or what the two goats represents or when the fulfillment was of one of the goats having the sins of Israel placed upon it and driven into the wilderness or why the blood of the bullock had it's blood mixed with the other goat. You have no interpretation at all?