Torah is still Valid

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Re: Torah is still Valid

Post by SJR3t2 »

NationDeseret wrote: January 21st, 2023, 8:09 am
ransomme wrote: January 21st, 2023, 6:53 am
NationDeseret wrote: January 21st, 2023, 6:16 am
ransomme wrote: January 21st, 2023, 3:50 am

Yes

So knowing that why do you still take up that name?

And speaking of baptism, the only name that you should be taking upon yourself is Christ Jesus.
In veneration of the groups which served God before me.
The Danite's failed to understand simple Gospel principles from the 10 commandments to when aggression is justified they were not faithful followers of the Way.
You preach das Juden Gospel of Meekness!
“Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, “Abraham!” “Here I am,” he replied. Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.” Early the next morning Abraham got up and loaded his donkey. He took with him two of his servants and his son Isaac. When he had cut enough wood for the burnt offering, he set out for the place God had told him about. On the third day Abraham looked up and saw the place in the distance. He said to his servants, “Stay here with the donkey while I and the boy go over there. We will worship and then we will come back to you.” Abraham took the wood for the burnt offering and placed it on his son Isaac, and he himself carried the fire and the knife. As the two of them went on together, Isaac spoke up and said to his father Abraham, “Father?” “Yes, my son?” Abraham replied. “The fire and wood are here,” Isaac said, “but where is the lamb for the burnt offering? Abraham answered, “God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” And the two of them went on together. When they reached the place God had told him about, Abraham built an altar there and arranged the wood on it. He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood. Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. But the angel of the Lord called out to him from heaven, “Abraham! Abraham!” “Here I am,” he replied. “Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.” Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram[a] caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son. So Abraham called that place The Lord Will Provide. And to this day it is said, “On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.” The angel of the Lord called to Abraham from heaven a second time and said, “I swear by myself, declares the Lord, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me.” - Genesis 22:1-18

“Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the Lord thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again. And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the Lord may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and shew thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the Lord thy God.“ - Deuteronomy 13:13-19
You may find this recording interesting.

Sacrament means oat / covenant. LDS D&C 59, which is about the sabbath, was given on lunar sabbath. Explaining YHWH’s Lunisolar calendar. Talk about changes the Julian / Georgian that man has done, showing it’s not YHWH’s calendar. In the scriptures there are three types of days, on the Julian / Georgian there are only two types of days. Show my SeekingYHWH LuniSolar Calendar app which I am updating to make faster. The only people who take New Moon Day completely seriously is Lunarsabitorians because it is an non-work day and a worship day. The scriptures, and history, tell us of the lunar cycle change which happened in the fourth millennium right in line with the creation prophecy. The Book of Mormon and Bible tells us the day of the moon starts at sunrise. The SEAL of YHWH vs the Mark of the Beast. Joseph Smith did not restore everything. Joseph Smith is NOT the Mighty and Strong one. Additional revelation can not contradict a previous revelation. If you think God needs man to fix the calendar, then you have the wrong God. Discuss a belief I have regarding Abraham offering Issac.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUpK7HT ... n&index=42

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

NationDeseret wrote: January 21st, 2023, 2:01 pm
ransomme wrote: January 21st, 2023, 1:47 pm
ransomme wrote: January 21st, 2023, 6:53 am

The Danite's failed to understand simple Gospel principles from the 10 commandments to when aggression is justified they were not faithful followers of the Way.
“Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, “Abraham!” “Here I am,” he replied. Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.” Early the next morning Abraham got up and loaded his donkey. He took with him two of his servants and his son Isaac. When he had cut enough wood for the burnt offering, he set out for the place God had told him about. On the third day Abraham looked up and saw the place in the distance. He said to his servants, “Stay here with the donkey while I and the boy go over there. We will worship and then we will come back to you.” Abraham took the wood for the burnt offering and placed it on his son Isaac, and he himself carried the fire and the knife. As the two of them went on together, Isaac spoke up and said to his father Abraham, “Father?” “Yes, my son?” Abraham replied. “The fire and wood are here,” Isaac said, “but where is the lamb for the burnt offering? Abraham answered, “God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” And the two of them went on together. When they reached the place God had told him about, Abraham built an altar there and arranged the wood on it. He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood. Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. But the angel of the Lord called out to him from heaven, “Abraham! Abraham!” “Here I am,” he replied. “Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.” Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram[a] caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son. So Abraham called that place The Lord Will Provide. And to this day it is said, “On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.” The angel of the Lord called to Abraham from heaven a second time and said, “I swear by myself, declares the Lord, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me.” - Genesis 22:1-18

“Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the Lord thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again. And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the Lord may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and shew thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the Lord thy God.“ - Deuteronomy 13:13-19
"5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." - Jesus, Matthew 5

Careful not to misunderstand meek. Moses was meek. David was meek. Jesus was the meekest of all. The Atonement with the crucifixion was the epitome of meekness.

Also, it is helpful to brush up on God's approach to violence and power.

This musings makes some interesting points.
“The quality of being meek; softness of temper; mildness; gentleness; forbearance under injuries and provocations; unrepining submission.” Essentially being a feeble sheep for the slaughter instead of a child of God who stands up for what’s right. Turning the other cheek is the words most misinterpreted Bible verse! Midnight Mormons have a good video on that you can check out.
Yeshua was not weak and He let Jews and Romans kill Him. You should check out Alma 1 and Moroni 7 how the believers did not rile against the non-believers.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

MikeMaillet wrote: January 21st, 2023, 2:49 pm I'll be reading the Torah again but only because I want to better understand why the Israelites were God's chosen people and why they were so evil. I'm a Gentile and only a grafted branch and wish to understand this better. I'm reasonably certain that our pre-existence was the deciding factor as to where and when we would be born.

Mike
BoM shows Torah is still valid today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgUl1lc ... n&index=35 And giving a different law to different people makes YHWH a respecter of persons.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

abijah wrote: January 21st, 2023, 2:54 pm I think the torah correlates with Adam, like how the new & everlasting covenant correlates with Christ .

We don't throw Adam under the bus in lieu of a new Adam (Jesus), just as the Torah isn't thrown under the bus in lieu of a new covenant.
BoM tells us that Adam had Torah.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

CaptainM wrote: January 21st, 2023, 5:09 pm You might want to check this out. The Torah as we know it is in great doubt. The scrolls of Moses show we have been tricked by the Levites. Don’t know what to say. We cannot rely upon men.
Silver scoll disproves such things. The question is who is being decieved. BoM has Torah all over it even after Yeshua's resurrection. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgUl1lc ... n&index=35

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 9:05 am
MikeMaillet wrote: January 21st, 2023, 2:49 pm I'll be reading the Torah again but only because I want to better understand why the Israelites were God's chosen people and why they were so evil. I'm a Gentile and only a grafted branch and wish to understand this better. I'm reasonably certain that our pre-existence was the deciding factor as to where and when we would be born.

Mike
BoM shows Torah is still valid today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgUl1lc ... n&index=35 And giving a different law to different people makes YHWH a respecter of persons.
I agree with you about the Torah still being valid (we probably disagree on the definition of valid) but I am curious to know why YHWH would have covenanted with the Israelites first, Gentiles second and what about the Heathens? Are the Israelites not the "chosen" people? If so, it certainly was not due to the righteousness. Why are the Israelites respected differently than the Heathen? We have had a latter-day Prophet who gave us the Book of Mormon and many revelations but no warning that I, a Gentile, needed to follow the hundreds of minute laws found in Leviticus. I'm hanging my hat on the fact that Joseph Smith was a Prophet and Prophets are there to warn the people and call them to repentance. I have yet to find any reference to Joseph Smith calling people to repentance for eating bacon.

Yes, the Torah is still valid but this was the law of the Israelites. I have the feeling that some of these laws were given to teach certain things to a people that had been enslaved for hundreds of years in Egypt and were preparing to meet their Lord.

Mike

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

To everything there is a season.

Milk before meat before beyond meat. Not Beyond Meat(tm), but there is always a next thing.

If you can't digest something, spit it out. It is OK to want the next thing, but not too much. Enjoy what nourishes you and you will naturally grow to want the next thing and be ready for it.

The best thing is to squeeze every bit of "nutrition" out of what you have, once you have done this, the next thing cannot be kept from you.

NationDeseret
captain of 10

Post by NationDeseret »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 9:04 am

Careful not to misunderstand meek. Moses was meek. David was meek. Jesus was the meekest of all. The Atonement with the crucifixion was the epitome of meekness.

“The quality of being meek; softness of temper; mildness; gentleness; forbearance under injuries and provocations; unrepining submission.” Essentially being a feeble sheep for the slaughter instead of a child of God who stands up for what’s right. Turning the other cheek is the words most misinterpreted Bible verse! Midnight Mormons have a good video on that you can check out.
Yeshua was not weak and He let Jews and Romans kill Him. You should check out Alma 1 and Moroni 7 how the believers did not rile against the non-believers.
Jesus was a human sacrifice for the sins of the Israelites only. He wouldn’t have let them kill him otherwise.

NationDeseret
captain of 10

Post by NationDeseret »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 8:58 am
NationDeseret wrote: January 21st, 2023, 3:15 am
ransomme wrote: January 21st, 2023, 2:56 am
NationDeseret wrote: January 20th, 2023, 5:44 pm

I only created it less than a week ago. It’s called the Danite Legion. Named after the two groups the Danites and the Nauvoo Legion. I’m making flyers to recruit people in my state. A fellow Saint offered to help code without me asking is the only news. The goal is to create a community of Saints who follow all the prophets to help fight the culture war and preach the Word of God.
You do realize the things that the Dante's did right? And that Joseph Smith called them a *"secret combinations", right?

* Joseph Smith, History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 7 volumes, edited by Brigham H. Roberts, (Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1957), 3:179
Yes. Are you baptized?
Instead of addressing the statement and history you go off do you follow Nelson as a prophet? How lame. Question for you what fruits does Nelson have of the titles you and him claim he has?

In Matt 7:15-20 Jesus teaches us that we shall know prophets by their fruits. Matt 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Jesus did not say you shall know their fruits of being a prophet after you believe you believe they are a prophet. On the contrary, Jesus is showing us one important principle of not being deceived. Before you can know that some is the title that they claim to have from God, you must know of their fruits. We must have knowledge of the fruits of the title before we can study it out in our minds before we take it to the Lord for confirmation that the title comes from Him, see D&C 9:8.
https://seekingyhwh.org/2015/10/04/in-h ... yesterday/
I’m 99.9% sure you’re going to the outer darkness by your own words. Judeo-Christianity is Baal worship. Accept my warning and take action if I’m wrong. Move to Heretic Sub-Forum where you belong.

NationDeseret
captain of 10

Post by NationDeseret »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 8:52 am
Luke wrote: January 20th, 2023, 5:27 pm
NationDeseret wrote: January 20th, 2023, 4:14 pm

The good thing for people like us is that I bought a website for my organization a few days ago. I’ll be hosting a phBB forum on it for members of the Church and of the group in a week or so. https://danite.org
What is your organisation?
I only created it less than a week ago. It’s called the Danite Legion. Named after the two groups the Danites and the Nauvoo Legion. I’m making flyers to recruit people in my state. A fellow Saint offered to help code without me asking is the only news. The goal is to create a community of Saints who follow all the prophets to help fight the culture war and preach the Word of God.
Danites are not good.
Because they serve Ahman not Baal. Boo hoo! I didn’t ask.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

NationDeseret wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 11:37 am
SJR3t2 wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 8:58 am
NationDeseret wrote: January 21st, 2023, 3:15 am
ransomme wrote: January 21st, 2023, 2:56 am

You do realize the things that the Dante's did right? And that Joseph Smith called them a *"secret combinations", right?

* Joseph Smith, History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 7 volumes, edited by Brigham H. Roberts, (Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1957), 3:179
Yes. Are you baptized?
Instead of addressing the statement and history you go off do you follow Nelson as a prophet? How lame. Question for you what fruits does Nelson have of the titles you and him claim he has?

In Matt 7:15-20 Jesus teaches us that we shall know prophets by their fruits. Matt 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Jesus did not say you shall know their fruits of being a prophet after you believe you believe they are a prophet. On the contrary, Jesus is showing us one important principle of not being deceived. Before you can know that some is the title that they claim to have from God, you must know of their fruits. We must have knowledge of the fruits of the title before we can study it out in our minds before we take it to the Lord for confirmation that the title comes from Him, see D&C 9:8.
https://seekingyhwh.org/2015/10/04/in-h ... yesterday/
I’m 99.9% sure you’re going to the outer darkness by your own words. Judeo-Christianity is Baal worship. Accept my warning and take action if I’m wrong. Move to Heretic Sub-Forum where you belong.
BoM shows differently. FYI if you think something that YHWH once commanded is now part of Satan worship, you are very very confused.

2 Nephi (LDS 29:7-9) (RLDS 12:55-63)
A 7 Know ye not that there are more NATIONS than one?
-B Know ye not that I, the Lord [YHWH] your God [ELOHIM], have CREATED ALL MEN,
--C and that I REMEMBER those who are upon the ISLES OF THE SEA;
---DA and that I RULE in the heavens above and in the earth beneath;
---DB and I BRING FORTH my WORD unto the children of men,
----E yea, even upon all the NATIONS of the earth?
-----F 8 Wherefore murmur ye, because that ye shall RECEIVE MORE of my WORD?
------G Know ye not that the TESTIMONY of TWO NATIONS is a WITNESS unto you that I am GOD [ELOHIM],
------G that I REMEMBER one NATION like unto ANOTHER?
-----F Wherefore, I SPEAK THE SAME WORDS UNTO ONE NATION LIKE UNTO ANOTHER.
----EA And when the two NATIONS shall run TOGETHER
----EB the testimony of the two NATIONS shall run TOGETHER also.
---DA 9 And I do this that I may PROVE unto many that I AM THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND FOREVER;
---DB and that I SPEAK FORTH my WORDS according to mine own pleasure.
--C And because that I have spoken one word YE NEED NOT SUPPOSE THAT I CANNOT SPEAK ANOTHER;
-B for MY [YHWH ELOHIM] WORK is not yet finished;
A neither shall it be until the end of MAN, neither from that time henceforth and forever.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Shawn Henry wrote: January 19th, 2023, 11:09 am Isn't it funny how the Jews give priority to the Talmud and let it twist the biblical meaning of the Torah and latter-day Israel professes a belief in Joseph's original scriptures, but let's the 1876 additions pervert the originals.

30 Therefore there was a law given them, yea, a law of performances and of ordinances, a law which they were to observe strictly from day to day, to keep them in remembrance of God and their duty towards him.

31 But behold, I say unto you, that all these things were types of things to come.

"Types of things to come"? You mean, like a latter-day repeat of placing the Talmud (1876 D&C) above the Torah (1844 D&C).
You don’t think D&C 87 should be in D&C?

I would love perfection in all things but we are dealing with the likes of David, a law giver….

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

NationDeseret wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 11:39 am
Luke wrote: January 20th, 2023, 5:27 pm

What is your organisation?
Danites are not good.
I didn't ask for all your lies in my thread either, but you gave them none the less.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

NationDeseret wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 11:25 am

Jesus was a human sacrifice for the sins of the Israelites only. He wouldn’t have let them kill him otherwise.
Human sacrifice is against YHWH's law. Even the BoM teaches that, and doesn't claim that Yeshua atonement was a human sacrifice.

NationDeseret
captain of 10

Post by NationDeseret »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 11:43 am

Human sacrifice is against YHWH's law. Even the BoM teaches that, and doesn't claim that Yeshua atonement was a human sacrifice.
That’s a different covenant. The BoM condemns polygny too. Human sacrifice happens all threw out the Old Testament. I already quoted a verse in Genesis that shows that.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Original_Intent wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 10:44 am To everything there is a season.

Milk before meat before beyond meat. Not Beyond Meat(tm), but there is always a next thing.

If you can't digest something, spit it out. It is OK to want the next thing, but not too much. Enjoy what nourishes you and you will naturally grow to want the next thing and be ready for it.

The best thing is to squeeze every bit of "nutrition" out of what you have, once you have done this, the next thing cannot be kept from you.
FYI Kosher animals do spit things out and then eat them again, and so are we with the word of YHWH.

I’ll give you one insight into this, chewing is symbolic of thinking over the word of God. This is one thing that is symbolic with Kosher animals in chewing their cod, they are going over the word of God over and over again.
https://seekingyhwh.org/resources/pardes/
https://seekingyhwh.org/resources/pardes/

NationDeseret
captain of 10

Post by NationDeseret »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 11:42 am
NationDeseret wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 11:39 am

Danites are not good.
I didn't ask for all your lies in my thread either, but you gave them none the less.
Am I lying or am I deceived? Doesn’t matter if you didn’t ask. This is a forum for Latter-day Saints. Not das Juden. I have a moral obligation to refute your kiked heresies.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

NationDeseret wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 11:48 am

That’s a different covenant. The BoM condemns polygny too. Human sacrifice happens all threw out the Old Testament. I already quoted a verse in Genesis that shows that.
For you believing in JS, you sure don't stick to what he teaches.

—How it may be asked was this known to be a bad angel? ... by his contradicting a former revelation.
(Joseph Smith, Times and Seasons 3 [April 1, 1842]: 747)"

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Are you calling JS a liar?

JS only fought against polygamy
1835 D&C section 101, last edition while Joseph Smith was alive. The only major church that removed it was the LDS church. It states one man and one wife, to marry in public where everyone can see it, and that polygamy is a crime.
https://seekingyhwh.org/resources/marriage/

NationDeseret
captain of 10

Post by NationDeseret »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 11:52 am

1835 D&C section 101, last edition while Joseph Smith was alive. The only major church that removed it was the LDS church. It states one man and one wife, to marry in public where everyone can see it, and that polygamy is a crime.
Stop it! You’re going to make me die laughing and I’m not sealed to 98 wives yet! I must receive the highest level of exaltation so I can have celestial sex! 🤣

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

NationDeseret wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 11:55 am

Stop it! You’re going to make me die laughing and I’m not sealed to 98 wives yet! I must receive the highest level of exaltation so I can have celestial sex! 🤣
You will not be laughing at judgement day. Torah and Jacob 2 teaches against polygamy.

Started talking about the 13th moon that happens about every 3 years along with the Lunar Cycle change and YHWH’s LuniSolar Calendar. The 10th day of the 1st moon can’t be on a weekly sabbath. Jews changed the genealogies to try to prove Yeshua is not the promised Messiah. Transition day, 30th of the moon, is a non-work and worship day. Scriptures say work 6 days, and then rest, but don’t say how many days that rest is, because it varies because of new moon days. Talked about inclusive time and the 3 days and 3 nights prophecy. Talked about the spring feasts and how they related to Yeshua’s first coming. The 8th day is a Hebrew tradition that points to the weekly Sabbath. The 10th day of the 1st moon points to Yeshua being slain before the foundation of the world. Give some deeper meanings of Jonah and the sea beast. Talk about “your name is like honey” from a song. Baptism is symbolic of immersing ourselves in YHWH’s revelations. Talked about Acts 10 a little and how people are talked of as animals in the scriptures. Leaven represents teachings. We are to remove the bread starter not all leaven for feast of unleavened bread. Partake of your mysteries sparingly. LDS / Brighamite church has changed LDS D&C 89 some that changes it’s meaning. Imagery I see in movies. Satan is the fallen star that will grant your desires if he believes he can use you for his evil purposes. We are to pray for the promises YHWH gives us in the scriptures. Looked into scriptures on the first born son. I believe Joseph is Yeshua’s physical father. Thou shalt not commit adultery to protect the family. If how you justify polygamy doesn’t also work for murder, it’s bad logic. David is a man after YHWH’s heart because he repented. The event of king David and Bathsheba points us to Yeshua and His death to save us. Ruth is an example that people knew polygamy was wrong. Songs of Solomon is porn. Talked about agency. YHWH is always giving us chances to go to Him. Bible translators at times put in their own theology. Talk about the complementary chiasmus I see in Jacob (LDS 2:23-35) (RLDS 2:31-47). YHWH’s seed are those who believe YHWH’s prophets. Satan’s church is his seed. Torah teaches against polygamy, the problem is a Hebrew idiom that gets translated incorrectly only regarding polygamy. YHWH’s commandments do not change, including regarding polygamy. 1 Nephi 3:7, commands are accomplished by doing them not having them removed or changed. We are justified and sanctified by the law / Torah. The occult / elites / Satanists have their wives give them women as the LDS / Brighamites have their first wife give them other women. Polygamy is adultery period.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuIVBxw ... n&index=43

NationDeseret
captain of 10

Post by NationDeseret »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 11:57 am

You will not be laughing at judgement day. Torah and Jacob 2 teaches against polygamy.

Started talking about the 13th moon that happens about every 3 years along with the Lunar Cycle change and YHWH’s LuniSolar Calendar. The 10th day of the 1st moon can’t be on a weekly sabbath. Jews changed the genealogies to try to prove Yeshua is not the promised Messiah. Transition day, 30th of the moon, is a non-work and worship day. Scriptures say work 6 days, and then rest, but don’t say how many days that rest is, because it varies because of new moon days. Talked about inclusive time and the 3 days and 3 nights prophecy. Talked about the spring feasts and how they related to Yeshua’s first coming. The 8th day is a Hebrew tradition that points to the weekly Sabbath. The 10th day of the 1st moon points to Yeshua being slain before the foundation of the world. Give some deeper meanings of Jonah and the sea beast. Talk about “your name is like honey” from a song. Baptism is symbolic of immersing ourselves in YHWH’s revelations. Talked about Acts 10 a little and how people are talked of as animals in the scriptures. Leaven represents teachings. We are to remove the bread starter not all leaven for feast of unleavened bread. Partake of your mysteries sparingly. LDS / Brighamite church has changed LDS D&C 89 some that changes it’s meaning. Imagery I see in movies. Satan is the fallen star that will grant your desires if he believes he can use you for his evil purposes. We are to pray for the promises YHWH gives us in the scriptures. Looked into scriptures on the first born son. I believe Joseph is Yeshua’s physical father. Thou shalt not commit adultery to protect the family. If how you justify polygamy doesn’t also work for murder, it’s bad logic. David is a man after YHWH’s heart because he repented. The event of king David and Bathsheba points us to Yeshua and His death to save us. Ruth is an example that people knew polygamy was wrong. Songs of Solomon is porn. Talked about agency. YHWH is always giving us chances to go to Him. Bible translators at times put in their own theology. Talk about the complementary chiasmus I see in Jacob (LDS 2:23-35) (RLDS 2:31-47). YHWH’s seed are those who believe YHWH’s prophets. Satan’s church is his seed. Torah teaches against polygamy, the problem is a Hebrew idiom that gets translated incorrectly only regarding polygamy. YHWH’s commandments do not change, including regarding polygamy. 1 Nephi 3:7, commands are accomplished by doing them not having them removed or changed. We are justified and sanctified by the law / Torah. The occult / elites / Satanists have their wives give them women as the LDS / Brighamites have their first wife give them other women. Polygamy is adultery period.
Ya must not believe in the word of wisdom either because I ain’t know nuffin’ about whatcha smokin’ *bleeeeeeep*

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

SJR3t2 wrote: January 20th, 2023, 12:28 pm
Thinker wrote: January 19th, 2023, 9:56 am In Judaism,
“ 1.The Talmud is the most vital manuscript of conventional Judaism.
2.The Talmud is the basic tool for learning the ethics behind the customs of Judaism.”

The Talmud is considered the lens by which the Torah is interpreted.

Quotes from the Jewish Talmud: (Note that ‘goy’ is anyone not Jewish)

“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)
* “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)
* “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
* What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
* “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)
* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

“The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)
* “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)
* “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)

Now you can check off your daily scripture reading. ;)
Talmud is oral law aka false traditions of men, which Yeshua spoke against in the NT, and stated they make Torah null and void. Torah is the written law from YHWH.

Alma (LDS 37:20) (RLDS 17:51) Therefore I command you, my son Helaman, that ye be diligent in fulfilling all my words, and that ye be DILIGENT in KEEPING the COMMANDMETNS of GOD [ELOHIM] AS THEY ARE WRITTEN.
Mormonism/Christianity and Islam are based off a religion that proves to be corrupt with evil. Not saying it’s all evil - plenty of good can be found - but it shouldn’t be taken as if it could be trusted & worshipped without thought or screening.

And the Torah - including wanting to kill the vast majority of people - seems to fit with some depopulation trends, like abortion, homosexuality propaganda/laws, wars, Georgia guidestones depopulation goal, and:

PSY OPS is only effective when subjects are oblivious of their own participation. Most Ponzi schemes people have their guard up at least much more so than with religion. That’s why religion has been used & is being used to control masses.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Robin Hood wrote: January 21st, 2023, 3:50 am
Thinker wrote: January 19th, 2023, 9:56 am In Judaism,
“ 1.The Talmud is the most vital manuscript of conventional Judaism.
2.The Talmud is the basic tool for learning the ethics behind the customs of Judaism.”

The Talmud is considered the lens by which the Torah is interpreted.

Quotes from the Jewish Talmud: (Note that ‘goy’ is anyone not Jewish)

“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)
* “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)
* “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
* What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
* “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)
* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

“The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)
* “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)
* “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)

Now you can check off your daily scripture reading. ;)
Pretty shocking... but no worse than the attitude of Gentiles towards the Jews.
Pogroms, Holocaust etc
How many movies, documentaries, school text books/lessons/videos and other media sheds light on the Holocaust?

How many movies, documentaries, school text books/lessons/videos and other media sheds light on the goals of genocidal hatred for most humanity found in clear print in the Talmud?

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

NationDeseret wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 12:04 pm
SJR3t2 wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 11:57 am

Ya must not believe in the word of wisdom either because I ain’t know nuffin’ about whatcha smokin’ nigga.
D&C 89:2 not by commandment nor constraint
D&C 89:5 use wine for the sacrament
D&C 89:17 mild barley drink aka beer is good for men

D&C (LDS 89:2,5,17) (RLDS 86) (1835 80) (1844 81)
2 To be sent greeting; not by commandment or constraint, but by revelation and the word of wisdom, showing forth the order and will of God in the temporal salvation of all saints in the last days—
5 That inasmuch as any man drinketh wine or strong drink among you, behold it is not good, neither meet in the sight of your Father, only in assembling yourselves together to offer up your sacraments before him.
17 Nevertheless, wheat for man, and corn for the ox, and oats for the horse, and rye for the fowls and for swine, and for all beasts of the field, and barley for all useful animals, and for mild drinks, as also other grain.

1828 Webster’s Dictionary, CONSTRAINT:

CONSTRAINT, noun Irresistible force, or its effect; any force, or power, physical or moral, which compels to act or to forbear action, or which urges so strongly as to produce its effect upon the body or mind; compulsion; restraint; confinement.
Not by constraint but by my choice, I came.
Feed the flock of God, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint but willingly. 1 Peter 5:2.

1828 Webster’s Dictionary, MILD:

2. Not acrid, pungent, corrosive or drastic; operating gently; not acrimonious; demulcent; mollifying; lenitive; assuasive; as a mild LIQUOR; a mild cataplasm; a mild cathartic or emetic.

https://seekingyhwh.org/resources/word-of-wisdom/