Prime Minister of New Zealand Suddenly Resigns

Discuss political news items / current events.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Prime Minister of New Zealand Suddenly Resigns

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: ↑January 22nd, 2023, 3:54 am
Niemand wrote: ↑January 22nd, 2023, 3:32 am
Fred wrote: ↑January 21st, 2023, 2:35 pm Listen as this reporter describes Ardern's teeth as resembling a beer bottle opener.
She does indeed have ugly teeth... but it's probably unfair to criticise her for that. It should be her policies and personality we go for, not something she can't help.
She's got horse teeth because that's a man mouth. She's one of the elites. It's perfectly fair to criticize their disgusting satanic habits that make them look the way they do. It's not as if your criticizing your sister, this is one of the (probably not human) elite class controlling the world who should be rotting at Gitmo.
And forensic check shows male markers. Show me I'm wrong on that. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
She couldn't shed the man mouth, Michael O got stuck with the linebacker body. Both of them kept their man-junk...

Yeah it's okay to say it out loud.
No it's not. If you're criticising people for their physical characteristics like that, you're playing a zero sum game.

So, I'm happy to criticise someone over the choices they make and the actions they take, but not because they've got huge teeth. Not unless they've had them done deliberately.

Some of her personality now shows in her face, but again, that is a different matter.
She's got horse teeth because that's a man mouth.
That's got nothing to do with it either way.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Fred wrote: ↑January 21st, 2023, 2:35 pm Listen as this reporter describes Ardern's teeth as resembling a beer bottle opener.
She does indeed have ugly teeth... but it's probably unfair to criticise her for that. It should be her policies and personality we go for, not something she can't help.
She's got horse teeth because that's a man mouth. She's one of the elites. It's perfectly fair to criticize their disgusting satanic habits that make them look the way they do. It's not as if your criticizing your sister, this is one of the (probably not human) elite class controlling the world who should be rotting at Gitmo.
She couldn't shed the man mouth, Michael O got stuck with the linebacker body. Both of them kept their man-junk...

You do have a way with words...

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Niemand wrote: ↑January 20th, 2023, 10:23 pm
Silver Pie wrote: ↑January 20th, 2023, 10:20 pm
Sunain wrote: ↑January 19th, 2023, 8:17 pm One of the worst leaders of the 21st century... so far...
My vote for that goes to Trudeau.
Liz Truss is pretty bad and collapsed the pound. Tony Blair also counts (see above) even he started in the 1990s.

Also awful politicians in Argentina, South Africa, Brazil (Lula) and the Ukraine (Leonid Kuchma)

Don't forget the tyrannical leaders of Australia.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

EmmaLee wrote: ↑January 22nd, 2023, 9:49 am Don't forget the tyrannical leaders of Australia.
The worst politicians in Australia seem to have been sub-national, i.e. in the states and territories. Morrison was awful but the competition is so terrible I don't even put him near the bottom.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Niemand wrote: ↑January 22nd, 2023, 9:53 am
EmmaLee wrote: ↑January 22nd, 2023, 9:49 am Don't forget the tyrannical leaders of Australia.
The worst politicians in Australia seem to have been sub-national, i.e. in the states and territories. Morrison was awful but the competition is so terrible I don't even put him near the bottom.

With all the absolute horror stories coming from Australia over the last 3 years (from Australians), it's clear it is a country under tyranny. There are countless articles, videos, etc. here on the forum (and elsewhere) showing what a horrific place it has been during this time.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

EmmaLee wrote: ↑January 22nd, 2023, 9:56 am
With all the absolute horror stories coming from Australia over the last 3 years (from Australians), it's clear it is a country under tyranny. There are countless articles, videos, etc. here on the forum (and elsewhere) showing what a horrific place it has been during this time.
Yes, I know, I've been keeping that thread going. However, a huge chunk of that seems to be happening at state level. I would say Trudeau is worse as he is in federal government.

There is so much competition out there though... that Scott Morrison didn't quite make the cut in my list. I know little about Anthony Albanese his successor, although he came in post lockdown so was not directly responsible. There are also horrific politicians in the Third World who make this crew look like amateurs.

When I look at Australia, it is more Michael Gunner (Northern Territory) and Dan Andrews (Victoria) who come to mind. Morrison could have and should have intervened.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Niemand wrote: ↑January 22nd, 2023, 10:09 am
EmmaLee wrote: ↑January 22nd, 2023, 9:56 am
When I look at Australia, it is more Michael Gunner (Northern Territory) and Dan Andrews (Victoria) who come to mind. Morrison could have and should have intervened.
And he didn't, making him as bad as the rest, IMO.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: ↑January 22nd, 2023, 9:01 am

No it's not. If you're criticising people for their physical characteristics like that, you're playing a zero sum game.

So, I'm happy to criticise someone over the choices they make and the actions they take, but not because they've got huge teeth. Not unless they've had them done deliberately.

Some of her personality now shows in her face, but again, that is a different matter.
She's got horse teeth because that's a man mouth.
That's got nothing to do with it either way.
No, you are triggered. Nobody finds it inappropriate to talk about Hillary Clinton and how unsexy she is. Nobody finds it inappropriate to talk about other elites and their behavior and how their physical appearance is directly related to their behaviors and lifestyle. Pardon me for being critical about satanists ... Didn't mean to ruffle your sensitivities there!

So I've done a forensic investigation on her and I've showed on this forum that she has a male skeleton and male skeletal markers.

Instead of insulting me and telling me I'm wrong for insulting some elite, why don't you show me information that proves me wrong? Why don't you do a counter forensic investigation and show me I got an F in class and you know better. SHOW US your evidence next to mine, that proves forensically that she is a girl. Or get your favorite (non-woke-left) forensic scientist to come argue with me.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: ↑January 22nd, 2023, 10:38 am No, you are triggered.
No, I'm just ugly. I don't like to be judged purely upon my own appearance, so I try not to do the same to others.

One of the kindest people I know has neurofibromatosis. Many people judge him purely on his physical appearance, but I don't. Some people are unkind to him for something he cannot help.
Nobody finds it inappropriate to talk about Hillary Clinton and how unsexy she is.
Anyone who was (not) voting for Hilary Clinton purely on the basis of how (un)sexy she is, are morons.

This is how low down the scale binary politics takes us. We should be looking at words and deeds, not whether they are tall/short, or have small ears etc. The kind of cretins who used to talk about Trump's hands.

I never support anyone on how good or bad looking their natural appearance is. Let alone their sex appeal. For what it's worth I can think of several female politicians I have found physically attractive, but I would vote for none of them on the basis of their policies.

If we are going to criticise Ardern, do so on the basis of her character or even the character in her face. Otherwise you're giving your enemies ammunition to use against you. Talking about her buck teeth is not political debate or even related to her character, it's just mudslinging.
SHOW US your evidence next to mine, that proves forensically that she is a girl. Or get your favorite (non-woke-left) forensic scientist to come argue with me.
I couldn't really give a monkeys if Ardern is male, female or a robot. Even if she was born male, that wouldn't automatically give her huge teeth.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: ↑January 22nd, 2023, 10:45 am
No, I'm just ugly. I don't like to be judged purely upon my own appearance, so I don't do the same to others.
And there it is! ^^^^ Triggered.

I didn't say a damn thing about your appearance. I have no idea what you look like. I'm sorry if you feel you are ugly, and if you felt insulted by somebody you don't know insulting a world elite, I'm sorry for you.

Also maybe go learn about some of the Satanic things the elites do and HOW those behaviors and activities and practices and rituals affect their physical appearance.

You're clearly ignorant about that information and since you're ignorant, you seem to think I'm a superficial A- hole who cares what people look like. You are so incredibly incorrect...., that's not what I'm pointing out here.

GO LEARN about their inversion rituals. Learn about their satanic belief in gender inversion - same as Mormons believe in going to the temple. Learn about adrenochrome. Learn about the other things they do, and how to start recognizing that information that's screaming right in front of your face while you're getting ruffled over somebody insulting a world leaders appearance. In case you also didn't notice, these non-human satanists are running the world we live in.

Again, show me I got an F in forensics class and my evidence is wrong.

viewtopic.php?p=1342365#p1342365

Here's the link. Go ahead and debunk my information properly instead of just picking a fight with me because you're personally insulted. Show me and everyone else how I am incorrect.

EDIT: wrong link
Last edited by FoxMammaWisdom on January 22nd, 2023, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: ↑January 22nd, 2023, 11:02 am
No, I'm just ugly. I don't like to be judged purely upon my own appearance, so I don't do the same to others.
You're no oil painting yourself...
you seem to think I'm a superficial A- hole who cares what people look like
You're behaving that way. I don't like these people. But talking about the size of people's teeth is not even political. It's just school playground banter.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: ↑January 22nd, 2023, 11:14 am
You're behaving that way. I don't like these people. But talking about the size of people's teeth is not even political. It's just school playground banter.
THEY ARE BIG BECAUSE THEY BELONG TO A MAN. MEN HAVE BIGGER JAWS. JACINDA IS A MAN.πŸ˜…

Sorry if you're offended and can't handle the information. But you're projecting. This isn't girls calling each other ugly at prom. This is somebody trying to point out there's a hole in the boat you're in too.

There are satanists running the world. This is what they do, and this is what they look like.
πŸ’©βš§οΈβ˜ οΈπŸ‘Ή

Go ahead and be offended by that πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.

Still haven't proven me wrong, you're still just trying to out insult me. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‰

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

" .. everyone is rejoicing in her resignation .."
https://twitter.com/_Janey_J/status/1616173510598234112
(jan 20)
:arrow:

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

sushi_chef wrote: ↑January 23rd, 2023, 4:06 am " .. everyone is rejoicing in her resignation .."
https://twitter.com/_Janey_J/status/1616173510598234112
(jan 20)
That's funny, but it's not real. It's obviously a crowd watching football (possibly rugby) and her footage projected onto a screen afterwards.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"One of the most hated leaders of modern times, Tyrant Jacinda Arden has resigned...
"
https://twitter.com/riseupandresist/sta ... 2886128645

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

sushi_chef wrote: ↑January 23rd, 2023, 4:24 am "One of the most hated leaders of modern times, Tyrant Jacinda Arden has resigned...
"
https://twitter.com/riseupandresist/sta ... 2886128645
There's no context there either. Bunch of Maori and Tongans doing the Haka, but I was struggling to see any signs this was related to Ardern herself.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"Rumors are circling that Jacinda Ardern will join BlackRock as a senior executive when her tenure as Prime Minister finishes.
➑️ She has met with BlackRock several times in recent weeks.
2023εΉ΄1月20ζ—₯
"
https://twitter.com/ANTlWEF/status/1616109415312105472

"Dear New Zealanders
This is a massive bribery scandal
Blackrock owns major stock holdings in Big Pharma companies that made *billions* from Jacinda’s forced vax mandates
They were coordinating and now she’s about to cash-in HUGE while her people suffer lifelong side effects
"
https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/16 ... ei5-0sAAAA
https://twitter.com/wanyeekinuthia

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Where did she learn β€œkindness”? The Truth about Jacinda Ardern - WEF Stooge (or Mormon princess grows up to be a monster).

https://youtu.be/OoNIqbcpUbk

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Christianlee wrote: ↑January 23rd, 2023, 12:15 pm Where did she learn β€œkindness”? The Truth about Jacinda Ardern - WEF Stooge (or Mormon princess grows up to be a monster).

https://youtu.be/OoNIqbcpUbk
"Mormon princess" is a great phrase here. Did she somehow carry across some of that churchy attitude with her when she decided to drop her religion for the sake of her personal career? She is Mormon royalty at least in NZ terms. Daddy (or is it uncle?) is an area authority.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

urrrrr... they may become ressurected at the end of the millennium ..

"20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

"88:111 And then he shall be loosed for a little season, that he may gather together his armies.

112 And Michael, the seventh angel, even the archangel, shall gather together his armies, even the hosts of heaven.

113 And the devil shall gather together his armies; even the hosts of hell, and shall come up to battle against Michael and his armies.

114 And then cometh the battle of the great God; and the devil and his armies shall be cast away into their own place, that they shall not have power over the saints any more at all.

115 For Michael shall fight their battles, and shall overcome him who seeketh the throne of him who sitteth upon the throne, even the Lamb.

116 This is the glory of God, and the sanctified; and they shall not any more see death.

Last edited by sushi_chef on January 23rd, 2023, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: ↑January 22nd, 2023, 12:09 pm
Niemand wrote: ↑January 22nd, 2023, 11:14 am

THEY ARE BIG BECAUSE THEY BELONG TO A MAN. MEN HAVE BIGGER JAWS. JACINDA IS A MAN.πŸ˜…

Sorry if you're offended and can't handle the information. But you're projecting. This isn't girls calling each other ugly at prom. This is somebody trying to point out there's a hole in the boat you're in too.

There are satanists running the world. This is what they do, and this is what they look like.
πŸ’©βš§οΈβ˜ οΈπŸ‘Ή

Go ahead and be offended by that πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.

Still haven't proven me wrong, you're still just trying to out insult me. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‰
Anyone with eyes can see that the transgender movement is a plague that is filling the entire globe at an epic pace. The effects (mind and spirit) will be similar to the aftermath of a tsunami-type event with few survivors. This has always been the plan of the global tyrannical authoritarian elites and we are seriously worried about their feelings?? None of them are sorry for trying to enslave us but we are worried about their feelings. Are we seriously talking about feelings and offending tyrants??? You can't make this stuff up. In the meantime, the first amendment is under attack and taking a beating of epic proportions, and instead of fighting for God, family, and freedom (our God-given rights), the vast majority are worried about proper pronouns for some seriously messed up folks. Unbelievable. Goodbye, freedom of speech, press, religion, etc. We are worried about freaking feelings and going along with blatant lies which include the existence of God mind you. Unbelievable.

No one should ever apologize for bringing to light the hidden things of darkness. Trangenderism has been secretly practiced for thousands of years and now the plan is to normalize it while infringing on God-given rights/Bill of Rights. Kill ten birds with one stone. How dare anyone call a woman with a dick an ugly man. lol. It's so rude and full of hate and bigotry. lol. When it comes to this entire movement, the entire tyrannical global elites individually should be put under a microscope and deserve the most extreme vetting. ALL OF THEM! No one is beyond reproach (except church leaders of course) and all the BS needs to be exposed. But as long as people are worried about feelings, nothing will ever change or be exposed and God and freedom will continue to diminish. Feelings trump rights. Got it.

Something similar comes to mind when Jordan Peterson exercised his freedom of speech and got castrated for simply stating a fat woman was not beautiful ("unfair to criticize her for that"). But this is all part of their evil designs and the fat woman was being used and was simply a pawn in a game. The people's response was an epic meltdown and you would have thought Peterson rapped and killed a little girl or something. All for simply stating his opinion. And even when it forced him to defend his speech, it made people even angrier. People apparently love falshoods more than truth and prefer feelings over rights. We are playing right into their filthy bloody hands. I will also say censorship, telling others to stay quiet on these issues facing us today is wrong on so many levels and it's happening right here on this forum. Jules, don't ever let anyone cut your tongue! EVER! And those who would, I pray for them regardless if you are right or wrong. To hell with tyranny. Crazy how covid and transgenderism has so many folks behaving like a wannabe and inspiring tyrants.

Now happening in America.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote: ↑January 23rd, 2023, 4:02 pm [How dare anyone call a woman with a dick an ugly man. lol. It's so rude and full of hate and bigotry. lol.
If that is your political debate, then you have no debate. It's on the same level of smarts as "your mum"/"yo momma" jokes and plays right into the hands of your opponents.

It's just as moronic as similar comments made about Trump's hands.
It's so rude and full of hate and bigotry.
Nah, it's just scraping the barrel. Poor stuff. An insult to your own intelligence as much as to her. You can do better.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

are president nelson or jacinda related to brigham?? if so, through cross dresser son B. Morris Young??
elites are sexually weirdies ..
cross dressing "brigham young" son
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=cross+dressin ... =h_&ia=web

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

Niemand wrote: ↑January 23rd, 2023, 4:34 pm
SempiternalHarbinger wrote: ↑January 23rd, 2023, 4:02 pm [How dare anyone call a woman with a dick an ugly man. lol. It's so rude and full of hate and bigotry. lol.
If that is your political debate, then you have no debate. It's on the same level of smarts as "your mum"/"yo momma" jokes and plays right into the hands of your opponents.

It's just as moronic as similar comments made about Trump's hands.
It's so rude and full of hate and bigotry.
Nah, it's just scraping the barrel. Poor stuff. An insult to your own intelligence as much as to her. You can do better.

When President Joe Biden selected Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine ^^^ to be his Secretary of Health I said essentially the same thing on Facebook. Expect I said the last person on Earth that I would trust and want to hear about health-related issues or how to live a healthy life is a fat woman with a penis. And guess what, IT"S SO TRUE. At least for me personally. I don't care what his resume is, the trans guy has some serious, serious health issues and needs more help than the vast majority of people on earth and this is the authority we are to listen to? Who can blame me for calling it like it is? If you want to believe I'm playing into the hands of my enemies so be it (not true). I have never worried about being politically correct and never will. That is playing into your enemy's hand. Now, if we were talking about a real biological woman who is healthy and who just so happens to look like a dude I would never say anything of the sort. To hell with the satanic global agenda and people's feelings. Simply put, right is right, and wrongs are wrongs. Truth is truth, don't be afraid to stand up for it.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

It wasn't even me who brought it up on this thread for the record. πŸ™„πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

viewtopic.php?p=1342154#p1342154

viewtopic.php?p=1342157#p1342157

Nobody seems to have a problem with this one calling for Jacinda's death:

viewtopic.php?p=1342174#p1342174

But God forbid somebody agree with this one (which is simply outright mocking her appearance and calling her ugly - but Christian Lee has a right to an opinion about that):

viewtopic.php?p=1342212#p1342212

Since when are we expected to be polite to the elites? Since when are they not on the table for dissection and vetting? As far as I'm concerned, even the brand of toilet in Jacinda's house is relevant.

I find it interesting however, that the uproar didn't begin until FoxMamma suggested a REASON she might have that mouth and look the way she does. (You know how meth abusers look ugly in a specific way, specifically because they're meth abusers, and meth does specific things to make a person look ugly - if she looked that way, I would have suggested she might be a meth abuser. But she looks specifically visually unappealing in a different way, indicative of other things.)

Nobody cares about calling Jacinda names, calling her ugly, calling her worthy of death.... But don't accuse her of that thing which shall not be named...πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Very interesting trigger.

No Semp, I think I'll back off my argument-that-shall-not-be-spoken even though I wasn't the one who brought it up here, and just go back to calling her an ugly Freemason.