Prime Minister of New Zealand Suddenly Resigns

Discuss political news items / current events.
HVDC
captain of 1,000

Re: Prime Minister of New Zealand Suddenly Resigns

Post by HVDC »

Silver Pie wrote: January 30th, 2023, 8:24 pm
Niemand wrote: January 30th, 2023, 4:22 pm Also anyone got something else to say about Ardern's actual policies?
Okay, I'm done with my part of thread-jacking the topic of Ardern's resignation.

Personally, I think she resigned because she was hated - and hated for destroying the country because of her draconian cov restrictions. Canada and California should be so blessed.
I think the same people who put her into power.

Took her out of power.

Not as a punishment.

They always change the actors out between scenes.

Sometimes they come back.

Sometimes they don't.

The important thing is that.

The general public believes that people make policies.

LOL.

Banksters make policies.

Then hire the faces to push them.

What she was displaying during her interview.

Was how difficult it is to give up the lust for power.

Once you've had a taste.

Even if it was never really yours.

Poor Jacinda.

Doubtful such a thirst shall ever be saked again.

Have to settle for ordering around her housband, scoin and scullery maids.

But.

No worries.

The banksters have lots of your Fiat money to give to their minions pleasure.

She will continue to pollute the air wherever they plant her.

Lucky us.

Sir H

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Silver Pie wrote: January 30th, 2023, 8:24 pm
Niemand wrote: January 30th, 2023, 4:22 pm Also anyone got something else to say about Ardern's actual policies?
Okay, I'm done with my part of thread-jacking the topic of Ardern's resignation.

Personally, I think she resigned because she was hated - and hated for destroying the country because of her draconian cov restrictions. Canada and California should be so blessed.
Turdeau needs a major personal scandal, i.e. something so awful that he'll have to quit and never be seen on TV again.

That Lula in Brazil needs to go too.

I had my suspicions about Leo Varadkar of Ireland. He has WEF written all over him. The murky origins, and smug look he shares with Macron and Turdeau. They almost put these folk off an assembly line. Globalists see the Republic of Ireland as an annexe to the UK so tend not to make it a priority but under Varadkar everything's accelerated. Ireland is being swamped by mass immigration, sex & gender propaganda and pretty much having its entire culture questioned or undermined. It's ten or twenty years behind the UK on this but bad enough.

My suspicions confirmed:
https://www.irishtimes.com/business/eco ... -1.3488999

The evangelist Barry Smith was saying thirty years ago that New Zealand and Australia were a kind of testing ground for globalist ideas due to their isolatiom. It certainly seems that way while Ireland gets the treatment later.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Niemand wrote: January 31st, 2023, 3:09 am I had my suspicions about Leo Varadkar of Ireland. He has WEF written all over him. The murky origins, and smug look he shares with Macron and Turdeau. They almost put these folk off an assembly line. Globalists see the Republic of Ireland as an annexe to the UK so tend not to make it a priority but under Varadkar everything's accelerated. Ireland is being swamped by mass immigration, sex & gender propaganda and pretty much having its entire culture questioned or undermined. It's ten or twenty years behind the UK on this but bad enough.
This is really sad. I have a fondness for Ireland (and Scotland) because of my heritage.

Turdeau needs a major personal scandal, i.e. something so awful that he'll have to quit and never be seen on TV again.

That would be really nice!

The evangelist Barry Smith was saying thirty years ago that New Zealand and Australia were a kind of testing ground for globalist ideas due to their isolatiom. It certainly seems that way while Ireland gets the treatment later.
😡

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

EmmaLee wrote: January 18th, 2023, 6:10 pm Interesting news.

Just for fun, here's what RMNelson said about her after their most recent meeting in 2019 -

“The world will discover a real leader here,” Nelson said in a news release. “It’s an unlikely scenario; a young mother leading a great nation, a peacemaker, a policymaker, consensus giver. We’re very impressed with her. She’ll have a great future.”

He gave the 38-year-old premier — seen as a rising star on the world stage — a leather-bound copy of the Book of Mormon, the faith’s foundational scripture, with her name embossed on the cover.

“We felt like family really with her,” Nelson said.

So I wonder - with this news, 3 1/2 years after he said these things about her (him?), is she (he, whatever) still a "real leader"? Will she still have a "great future"? And is she still a "rising star on the world stage"? Stay tuned...
Sounds like modern day prophecy to me....

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Silver Pie wrote: February 8th, 2023, 1:10 pm
Niemand wrote: January 31st, 2023, 3:09 am I had my suspicions about Leo Varadkar of Ireland. He has WEF written all over him. The murky origins, and smug look he shares with Macron and Turdeau. They almost put these folk off an assembly line. Globalists see the Republic of Ireland as an annexe to the UK so tend not to make it a priority but under Varadkar everything's accelerated. Ireland is being swamped by mass immigration, sex & gender propaganda and pretty much having its entire culture questioned or undermined. It's ten or twenty years behind the UK on this but bad enough.
This is really sad. I have a fondness for Ireland (and Scotland) because of my heritage.

That would be really nice!

😡
https://www.irishtimes.com/business/eco ... -1.3488999

Leo Varadkar ticks many of their boxes. Murky origins. Check. Interchangable with the leaders of a dozen other countries. Check. Openly homosexual. Check. No interest in preserving the indigenous culture, identity or sovereignty. Check. Sanctimonious attitude. Check.

Eamon de Valera must be spinning in his grave.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230208-235918_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230208-235918_Brave.jpg (287.79 KiB) Viewed 191 times

GüdFüdDude
captain of 100

Post by GüdFüdDude »

Yes, JA is a psychopath

https://off-guardian.org/2023/02/07/jac ... sychopath/

Feb 7, 2023
Jacinda Ardern: Saint or Psychopath?
Martin Hanson

"... In the free speech vacuum that is New Zealand today, I shall devote much of what follows to giving some reasons why the anger against Ardern and her then government is more than justified. Her transgressions can be characterised as

broken promises
malfeasance
cruelty
malice
divisiveness ..."