Dawn of the PetroYuan

Discuss political news items / current events.
harakim
captain of 1,000

Re: Dawn of the PetroYuan

Post by harakim »

TheDuke wrote: January 18th, 2023, 12:39 pm
Luke wrote: January 18th, 2023, 11:21 am
Gaddafi wasn’t a Saint by any means but he wasn’t the monster you’re saying he was. He wasn’t killed because he was some sort of “evil dictator”, he was killed for power and gain.
Love it when someone who wasn't even around at the time and surely wasn't there reads some history on MSM or conspiraciesRus and tells someone who was there with inside information that they were wrong and duped and they know better. I suppose Luke (and some comments to Sarah) that all that MSM and other dredge up, after-the-fact is true. Lets see how much of that tells the story of Americans saving the world. No, it was "imperialist". CIA did a few stupid things but the main stream military was always aimed at standing up freedom when I was there. Now, I will admit that lately there have been things, like Bush thinking he can set up a democracy in middle east (Afgan and Iraq) where people are not ready for or worthy of making their own choices was a huge mistake. And often things didn't work out. I mean commies out flanked us in Korea, yet many LDS I know in Seattle are from the South that we saved, and in Viet Nam, same, Boeing hired thousands of VN refugees that came over the years and have been good Americans wanting freedom. We did nothing to stop Mao, we gave weapons to Stalin to stop Adolf, etc... But, while a few (like Chaney et al) made some money along the way, it was for a better world and the world is much better for American intervention.

BTW I'm happy to slap down any non-American that wants to put America down Luke at any time. Especially one that doesn't have the experience of the past few decades to even sort the truth. I gave of my health (as a disabled vet) for this very cause and did it openly and with knowledge of these issues (I was post VN) and with my eyes wide open.
It's my understanding that, historically, soldiers have the most information, yet the least accurate information about what is really going on or they wouldn't do their jobs. They just get information from the rumor mill or the same sources as everybody else. Maybe that changed in the 1980s or maybe it didn't.

This is from Wikipedia:
"In 1987, Manfred Ganschow, the head of the West German team investigating the bombing, said that there was no evidence pointing the finger at Libya, a belief which was corroborated by numerous intelligence agencies in Europe at the time, according to a BBC report."

I also remember reading about the trial at the time and they didn't allow witnesses or anything. I was America-is-perfect-100% at the time and even I thought it was shady.

The world is definitely a better place for America having been here and I agree the world is perhaps a better place for what America has done in the way of interventions (although it has left the rest of the world ripe for the picking.) I definitely don't want Russia or China to become a world hegemon. However, I don't conflate that with the idea that taking out Qaddafi was the right thing to do.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Atrasado wrote: January 18th, 2023, 10:56 pm
Sarah wrote: January 18th, 2023, 10:15 pm
Atrasado wrote: January 18th, 2023, 9:52 pm
TheDuke wrote: January 18th, 2023, 7:12 pm There is a difference between being perfect and being a country hell-bent on pushing democracy for the sake of the military industrial complex. This thread has no balance. It is one or the other. And I am patriotic, go MAGA! I see the warts, I see the errors, etc.

And I call BS to your statement that coming back from war with PTSD is because of doing terrible things. War is a terrible thing. WW II vets, especially from Pacific all had PTSD but nobody cared and they did nothing wrong at all, but be in war with a hellish enemy. Like those that liberated the concentration camps, or even WW I vets that fought endlessly in the trenches. Everyone that comes back from war, that was in hand-to-hand does or should or will have PTSD! if not they are physco as it must be hell to have killed and seen killed others with blood and gore. BTW same thing is said of those who helped in 911 and other natural disasters. Same thing is said for long time ER providers, etc..... having trauma doesn't mean one or either side did things that are immoral, war is terrible but not necessarily immoral, ask Capt Moroni or Mormon or Moroni, or Nephi cutting off Laban's head.

Need some balance here cowboy. Fact, without the US the world would have been Satan's a century ago after the decline of UK. No one would have stopped Japan, Hitler, Mao, or Stalin other than the USA. No other country could bring forth the gospel in the later days, yet it happened when they cursed the LDS, enslaved people in the south, and worked young children to death in factories. If you're looking for perfection, try another planet, never been so in this creation. (Adam's first son, killed his second, Enoch fought a war - then the flood, Abraham killed the Syrians to get Lot back, David and Joshua wiped out the inhabitants and Philistines, on and on, and these are the righteous).
Maybe we were once on the right side of history, although I am confident that conspiracies got us into WWI and WW2, but those days are long past. The United States is a hypocritical nation in so many ways.

We act like we're all for peace, but spend more on military than the next nine countries combined. We have a department of defense that hasn't fought a "defensive" war in 87 years. We preach about making the world safe for democracy but we've overthrown well over 50 foreign governments. We fight a war on terror while we are founding, funding, and controlling ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

We act like we're helping others with the World Bank and the IMF but really we are getting other nations into debt and then stealing their natural resources. We fight a war on drugs while the CIA is actively pushing drugs on an industrial scale.

We act like we care about children but we know about and tolerate high-level pedophile rings, we reelect officials who leave in place high stakes No-Child-Left-Behind testing (all the data indicates that this law negatively impacts learning and child welfare), we inject our children with vaccines that hurt them, and we allow drag queens to do sexy-story-time with little kids.

We act like we have a democracy but our elections get rigged in obvious ways by morons and we do nothing about it. We act like we have a free press but the CIA and the FBI have been running the press for decades and we've known this, for certain, since the Frank Church Intelligence Committee Hearings in 1975-76.

And we throw up our hands and say there's nothing we can do.
I've posted a lot of things on here which point to the Kremlin as the ones behind ISIS and Al Qaeda. No doubt they will get the CIA to do as many bad deeds as possible, but many of these talking points about the US/CIA may not be completely accurate, but part of the Russian propaganda put out there.

My husband had an Iraqi Uber driver that told him he had been to Moscow for military training. Putin has a good chunk of his military in the middle east right now.
All the countries are part of the beast. Some people are cheering for Putin like he's going to save us from the cabal, but he's probably just as compromised as any of them.

People don't realize that the cabal sent Lenin into Russia, funded the Russian revolution, and ran the communist party worldwide. I've read accounts of American Communist party members who, when they couldn't get instructions from Moscow were instructed to get their information directly from Wall Street bankers. After a while they realized that the politburo in Russia answered to the bankers, not the other way around.

The cabal (the whore of all the earth) manufactures enemies so that it can divide and manipulate us with their Hegelian dialectics. At least that's my thoughts on this subject.
I agree that's how it started. Its kind of like asking the kids who has the upper hand in the marriage. Even though these people linked to the woman or the Great whore think they are able to use the beast for their own Satanic Counter-Reformation of sorts, we know the Beast will always have the upper hand, and I think this power shift has played out to the point the whore knows she must do what the Beast wants or be his victim.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Sarah wrote: January 19th, 2023, 8:25 am
Maybe we were once on the right side of history, although I am confident that conspiracies got us into WWI and WW2, but those days are long past. The United States is a hypocritical nation in so many ways.

We act like we're all for peace, but spend more on military than the next nine countries combined. We have a department of defense that hasn't fought a "defensive" war in 87 years. We preach about making the world safe for democracy but we've overthrown well over 50 foreign governments. We fight a war on terror while we are founding, funding, and controlling ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

We act like we're helping others with the World Bank and the IMF but really we are getting other nations into debt and then stealing their natural resources. We fight a war on drugs while the CIA is actively pushing drugs on an industrial scale.

We act like we care about children but we know about and tolerate high-level pedophile rings, we reelect officials who leave in place high stakes No-Child-Left-Behind testing (all the data indicates that this law negatively impacts learning and child welfare), we inject our children with vaccines that hurt them, and we allow drag queens to do sexy-story-time with little kids.

We act like we have a democracy but our elections get rigged in obvious ways by morons and we do nothing about it. We act like we have a free press but the CIA and the FBI have been running the press for decades and we've known this, for certain, since the Frank Church Intelligence Committee Hearings in 1975-76.

I've posted a lot of things on here which point to the Kremlin as the ones behind ISIS and Al Qaeda. No doubt they will get the CIA to do as many bad deeds as possible, but many of these talking points about the US/CIA may not be completely accurate, but part of the Russian propaganda put out there.

My husband had an Iraqi Uber driver that told him he had been to Moscow for military training. Putin has a good chunk of his military in the middle east right now.
All the countries are part of the beast. Some people are cheering for Putin like he's going to save us from the cabal, but he's probably just as compromised as any of them.

People don't realize that the cabal sent Lenin into Russia, funded the Russian revolution, and ran the communist party worldwide. I've read accounts of American Communist party members who, when they couldn't get instructions from Moscow were instructed to get their information directly from Wall Street bankers. After a while they realized that the politburo in Russia answered to the bankers, not the other way around.

The cabal (the whore of all the earth) manufactures enemies so that it can divide and manipulate us with their Hegelian dialectics. At least that's my thoughts on this subject.
I agree that's how it started. Its kind of like asking the kids who has the upper hand in the marriage. Even though these people linked to the woman or the Great whore think they are able to use the beast for their own Satanic Counter-Reformation of sorts, we know the Beast will always have the upper hand, and I think this power shift has played out to the point the whore knows she must do what the Beast wants or be his victim.
We know that eventually those controlled by the whore will turn on her and burn her to death. So I think you're right, the cabal does have to kowtow to the beast. And that still won't save them. The countries who were controlled by the whore and hate her will burn her anyways. Killing the dollar will be a big part of that.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

This, to me, is a pretty accurate assessment of how things were and how things are.

Consult your standard works for how things will be.

https://rumble.com/v267r3a-...until-the ... y-jr..html

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Someone pointed out (sorry, can't find the comment) that Saudi Arabia is only saying they are considering accepting currencies other than the dollar, it's not a done deal.
I haven't looked at all the stories yet, but it makes me wonder if there will be an attack on Saudi Arabia, either legitimately by the US or be blamed on the US, and that will give Saudi Arabia the final reason to cut the umbilical cord and crash the dollar. Ultimately though it will be a global war that will stop the flow of oil and kill the world economy.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Sarah wrote: January 19th, 2023, 12:04 pm Someone pointed out (sorry, can't find the comment) that Saudi Arabia is only saying they are considering accepting currencies other than the dollar, it's not a done deal.
I haven't looked at all the stories yet, but it makes me wonder if there will be an attack on Saudi Arabia, either legitimately by the US or be blamed on the US, and that will give Saudi Arabia the final reason to cut the umbilical cord and crash the dollar. Ultimately though it will be a global war that will stop the flow of oil and kill the world economy.
That was me in a different thread. The Saudis said they are open to negotiating sales in other currencies. So that means that they aren't currently selling oil in other currencies, but will discuss terms with other countries towards doing do.

This could be a negotiation tactic with the US, but it's a tactic they wouldn't have dared try not many months ago. They really must think they have an ace in the hole to say something like this. We have killed quite a few heads of state for much less than this. (And no, I'm not a fan, at all, of our gangster tactics.) Something really, really big has changed and this is a very clear sign of that to those who have been watching things.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

TheDuke wrote: January 18th, 2023, 11:04 am
Atrasado wrote: January 18th, 2023, 10:38 am
Libya tried and we ripped that nation to shreds and murdered Muammar Gaddafi.
Why would you phrase this, this way? Gaddafi was a terrorist and before even Iran exported terror he did. I was in the USAF flying F-111D aircraft when we put a strike on to kill him the first time. I didn't go, only 6 planes went. Two of my friends died in that raid. It was all about stopping terrorism not "murdering" and innocent man about oil or anything like that. I would have been proud to go had I been tasked. Think Lockerbie and many smaller atrocities and outspoken about it! That was back when the US, UK, and much of the west had a spine and at least tried to stand up to terrorism, before Obama, Europe and most other countries decided to condone it and accept it to get oil. If you weren't there you should do a bit more research.
Helping to destroy Africa's number 1 country in living standards, Duke, is a major sin on your record. You'll need to do a lot of repentance in this life and after for this.

Even I would have to do a lot of atonement and repentance if my record had "helped create a trafficking hub to sell children to Epstein in Libya".

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

At least now we have a fighting chance to kill the W red shield bankster system entirely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6RDksrVH5E

Here are people who knew what happened in Libya because those bombs dropped on them and their families. Should appease Duke about "those who weren't in the war" talking about it. Then again McGregor planned the Serbian bombings (intel staff planner I suspect, not the commander as it would be a brigadier general at least in the AF) and McGregor is not a big fan of these bombings either, because it was just Leftists or the MIC starting wars to make their bank accounts bigger.

I used to think the Marine Corp general SMedley Butler was a traitor. He sounded like one. But I guess he was blackpilled working overseas to fight AMeria's wars as some kind of mercenary patriot.