Dawn of the PetroYuan

Discuss political news items / current events.
Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Dawn of the PetroYuan

Post by Atrasado »

For the United States, this is the most significant negative event to happen in the last 100 years ever. It signals that the Chinese and Saudis are no longer afraid of the United States. It may not happen overnight--although it could--but this is the beginning of the end for the US dollar and for the United States. The Saudis would never have dared betray the United States like this, even five years ago. Once this arrangement is up and going the US dollar will go to zero which means hyperinflation of preposterous amounts. Joseph Smith's prophecy about other nations no longer accepting the dollar and the start of the second American civil war is close to being fulfilled. I wish I was exaggerating.

Think about the times when other countries tried to sell oil in currencies other than dollars. Iraq tried and we invaded them and killed Saddam Hussein. Libya tried and we ripped that nation to shreds and murdered Muammar Gaddafi. The reason why we would react so strongly is that denominating international trade in dollars amounted to a tax on all the other countries of the world. It allowed us to run up huge federal deficits and trade deficits without destroying our economy.

However, Ghana, a small west African country announced plans to start purchasing oil in gold in November 2022. And the United States didn't react. Trust me, there were a lot of decision-makers watching that obscure announcement and our reaction to it. It seems like all the things the Biden Administration has done, from our Covid-19 reaction to the Afghanistan pullout, to pushing Russia into the Ukrainian War, to the cold war we have started with China and Saudi Arabia have been pushing things towards weakening the United States and making the United States a pariah among nations.

I would be prepared for anything at this point.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Dawn of the PetroYuan

Post by TheDuke »

Atrasado wrote: January 18th, 2023, 10:38 am
Libya tried and we ripped that nation to shreds and murdered Muammar Gaddafi.
Why would you phrase this, this way? Gaddafi was a terrorist and before even Iran exported terror he did. I was in the USAF flying F-111D aircraft when we put a strike on to kill him the first time. I didn't go, only 6 planes went. Two of my friends died in that raid. It was all about stopping terrorism not "murdering" and innocent man about oil or anything like that. I would have been proud to go had I been tasked. Think Lockerbie and many smaller atrocities and outspoken about it! That was back when the US, UK, and much of the west had a spine and at least tried to stand up to terrorism, before Obama, Europe and most other countries decided to condone it and accept it to get oil. If you weren't there you should do a bit more research.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

TheDuke wrote: January 18th, 2023, 11:04 am
Why would you phrase this, this way? Gaddafi was a terrorist and before even Iran exported terror he did. I was in the USAF flying F-111D aircraft when we put a strike on to kill him the first time. I didn't go, only 6 planes went. Two of my friends died in that raid. It was all about stopping terrorism not "murdering" and innocent man about oil or anything like that. I would have been proud to go had I been tasked. Think Lockerbie and many smaller atrocities and outspoken about it! That was back when the US, UK, and much of the west had a spine and at least tried to stand up to terrorism, before Obama, Europe and most other countries decided to condone it and accept it to get oil. If you weren't there you should do a bit more research.
Gaddafi wasn’t a Saint by any means but he wasn’t the monster you’re saying he was. He wasn’t killed because he was some sort of “evil dictator”, he was killed for power and gain.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Atrasado wrote: January 18th, 2023, 10:38 am For the United States, this is the most significant negative event to happen in the last 100 years ever. It signals that the Chinese and Saudis are no longer afraid of the United States. It may not happen overnight--although it could--but this is the beginning of the end for the US dollar and for the United States. The Saudis would never have dared betray the United States like this, even five years ago. Once this arrangement is up and going the US dollar will go to zero which means hyperinflation of preposterous amounts. Joseph Smith's prophecy about other nations no longer accepting the dollar and the start of the second American civil war is close to being fulfilled. I wish I was exaggerating.

Think about the times when other countries tried to sell oil in currencies other than dollars. Iraq tried and we invaded them and killed Saddam Hussein. Libya tried and we ripped that nation to shreds and murdered Muammar Gaddafi. The reason why we would react so strongly is that denominating international trade in dollars amounted to a tax on all the other countries of the world. It allowed us to run up huge federal deficits and trade deficits without destroying our economy.

However, Ghana, a small west African country announced plans to start purchasing oil in gold in November 2022. And the United States didn't react. Trust me, there were a lot of decision-makers watching that obscure announcement and our reaction to it. It seems like all the things the Biden Administration has done, from our Covid-19 reaction to the Afghanistan pullout, to pushing Russia into the Ukrainian War, to the cold war we have started with China and Saudi Arabia have been pushing things towards weakening the United States and making the United States a pariah among nations.

I would be prepared for anything at this point.
Almost everything (maybe everything) you are writing is correct, but I don't think most of it is a bad thing. Many will think I am an America-hater or Blame-America Firster. I do think that there is much wrong in the world that America is to blame for, I also think that America has been a major force for good and helping others.

I think the opening tone that China and Saudi Arabia no longer fear us and that is the biggest negative event ever for the U.S. - well I do think it signals a lower lifestyle for us, but I also don't think that we should be dominating the world and getting our way thru fear.

I agree that the dollar is going to zero, and as bad as that is going to be for us, I think it needs to go to zero, the biggest issue is what we replace it with or what we allow it to be replaced with. I think that commodity backed currencies like BRICS and other nations are looking at is actually a million times more ethical than the fiat counterfeiting that we have allowed the dollar to become. The original US dollar was amazing. The first damage to it was when we allowed FDR to seize US citizens gold and owning gold became illegal. The coup d'grace was Nixon closing the gold window in 1971 - the dollar became 100% a crime syndicate controlled medium of exchange and was basically forced on the world backed by our military at that point.

Our military has also done amazing things that most simply don't understand. I am the last person to be a military or police boot licker, but our military has really allowed for globalization of trade. This has been a curse and a blessing, but for sure it has allowed for raising billions out of abject poverty. The negatives have been numerous and serious such as helping to enthrone a global elite of unelected occultists to rise to power at the global level. We have moved towards being "good global citizens" and away from being "noble sovereign citizens".

Other countries being able to trade for oil and other things without using the dollar is a good thing - but also, then we should quit providing the world with a merhant marine that protects global trade against piracy, etc. I think the U.S. not being the global police is a good thing and that we should not become isolationist, but we should focus more on protecting ourselves and minding our own business. Be open to being a friend to all, open to trade with all but also standing firm on not trading with those who do no respect human rights and other standards. Otherwise, we are simply off-shoring slavery - something which I believe we have been de facto doing for a long time. I think most of us simply chose to remain ignorant about that or we know it, but don't want to upset our standard of living.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

For some reason the imperialists in Washington have spent all this time plotting how to dominate the world, and the best they could do was to bully a few dictators of small countries who were threatening to ditch the dollar. They didn't think of building up a massive military power, consolidating power behind one central party, strengthening their currency or backing it with gold, or even simply accumulating gold? Which countries do we see strengthening their militaries and accumulating gold? Russia and China. All the while our military and currency is weakening. Our imperialist Western masters are not very smart.

The narrative is that America has been imperialist and a dollar bully. And we were - but it was a set up, orchestrated by the communist conspiracy, and carried out by compromised western leaders, all so it could first be plundered through money laundering and then be crashed. All you need to do it get one of your puppet dictators to make a scene, have America go in as the bully police dog, fail in their attempt, have everyone now hate America and turn to you (Russia and China) for help, economically, militarily and politically. How many times have we seen this pattern. How many times have all the coups been blamed on America and set up to look that way? Countless times. Yes it happened in Libya, and Afghanistan, and numerous South American and African countries and Middle Eastern countries. Even Trump did it in Venezuela. What did it gain us? Nothing except helping our enemies out with their plan of coming in to clean up our mess. Our leaders play their game over and over again, and the Kremlin-led truther movement has fed people the Anti-American line for the last two decades to pound this narrative into our heads. We are a nation controlled by gadianton robbers who's bosses are in the Kremlin and Beijing. The kings of the Beast and the Whore are all working together until the final act when Babylon falls.
Last edited by Sarah on January 18th, 2023, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Sarah wrote: January 18th, 2023, 12:05 pm For some reason the imperialists in Washington have spent all this time plotting how dominate the world, and the best they could do was to bully a few dictators of small countries who were threatening to ditch the dollar. They didn't think of building up a massive military power, consolidating power behind one central party, strengthening their currency or backing it with gold, or even simply accumulating gold? Which countries do we see strengthening their militaries and accumulating gold? Russia and China. All the while our military and currency is weakening. Our imperialist Western masters are not very smart.

The narrative is that America has been imperialist and a dollar bully. And we were - but it was a set up, orchestrated by the communist conspiracy, and carried out by compromised western leaders, all so it could first be plundered through money laundering and then be crashed. All you need to do it get one of your puppet dictators to make a scene, have America go in as the bully police dog, fail in their attempt, have everyone now hate America and turn to you (Russia and China) for help, economically, militarily and politically. How many times have we seen this pattern. How many times have all the coups been blamed on America and set up to look that way? Countless times. Yes it happened in Libya, and Afghanistan, and numerous South American and African countries and Middle Eastern countries. Even Trump did it in Venezuela. What did it gain us? Nothing except helping our enemies out with their plan of coming in to clean up our mess. Our leaders play their game over and over again, and the Kremlin-led truther movement has fed people the Anti-American line for the last two decades to pound this narrative into our heads. We are a nation controlled by gadianton robbers who's bosses are in the Kremlin and Beijing. The kings of the Beast and the Whore are all working together until the final act when Babylon falls.
Thesis - antithesis - synthesis.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Luke wrote: January 18th, 2023, 11:21 am
Gaddafi wasn’t a Saint by any means but he wasn’t the monster you’re saying he was. He wasn’t killed because he was some sort of “evil dictator”, he was killed for power and gain.
Love it when someone who wasn't even around at the time and surely wasn't there reads some history on MSM or conspiraciesRus and tells someone who was there with inside information that they were wrong and duped and they know better. I suppose Luke (and some comments to Sarah) that all that MSM and other dredge up, after-the-fact is true. Lets see how much of that tells the story of Americans saving the world. No, it was "imperialist". CIA did a few stupid things but the main stream military was always aimed at standing up freedom when I was there. Now, I will admit that lately there have been things, like Bush thinking he can set up a democracy in middle east (Afgan and Iraq) where people are not ready for or worthy of making their own choices was a huge mistake. And often things didn't work out. I mean commies out flanked us in Korea, yet many LDS I know in Seattle are from the South that we saved, and in Viet Nam, same, Boeing hired thousands of VN refugees that came over the years and have been good Americans wanting freedom. We did nothing to stop Mao, we gave weapons to Stalin to stop Adolf, etc... But, while a few (like Chaney et al) made some money along the way, it was for a better world and the world is much better for American intervention.

BTW I'm happy to slap down any non-American that wants to put America down Luke at any time. Especially one that doesn't have the experience of the past few decades to even sort the truth. I gave of my health (as a disabled vet) for this very cause and did it openly and with knowledge of these issues (I was post VN) and with my eyes wide open.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

TheDuke wrote: January 18th, 2023, 12:39 pm
Love it when someone who wasn't even around at the time and surely wasn't there reads some history on MSM or conspiraciesRus and tells someone who was there with inside information that they were wrong and duped and they know better. I suppose Luke (and some comments to Sarah) that all that MSM and other dredge up, after-the-fact is true. Lets see how much of that tells the story of Americans saving the world. No, it was "imperialist". CIA did a few stupid things but the main stream military was always aimed at standing up freedom when I was there. Now, I will admit that lately there have been things, like Bush thinking he can set up a democracy in middle east (Afgan and Iraq) where people are not ready for or worthy of making their own choices was a huge mistake. And often things didn't work out. I mean commies out flanked us in Korea, yet many LDS I know in Seattle are from the South that we saved, and in Viet Nam, same, Boeing hired thousands of VN refugees that came over the years and have been good Americans wanting freedom. We did nothing to stop Mao, we gave weapons to Stalin to stop Adolf, etc... But, while a few (like Chaney et al) made some money along the way, it was for a better world and the world is much better for American intervention.

BTW I'm happy to slap down any non-American that wants to put America down Luke at any time. Especially one that doesn't have the experience of the past few decades to even sort the truth. I gave of my health (as a disabled vet) for this very cause and did it openly and with knowledge of these issues (I was post VN) and with my eyes wide open.
When I said "imperialists in Washington" I was being a bit sarcastic. I agree with you that by and large, we have people serving in our military and government who do just want to get the bad guys and alleviate suffering in the world. And I agree that good has come of it. God has used world events such as the wars we've been in to help bring freedom and Christianity to millions of people.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

TheDuke wrote: January 18th, 2023, 11:04 am
We are all pawns to some degree. Gaddafi was bad of course, but what was before Gaddafi, and what has come after? There are many worse things than Gaddafi, who as bad as he was brought some order and stability to the area.

And the West had forgiven Gaddafi. In fact, he was big time pals with Tony Blair, and British Petroleum until he wasn't just three months or so before Westminster/Washington decided to take him out.

By murder, I think he means that it was planned and that Gaddafi was targeted.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230118-215815.jpg
Screenshot_20230118-215815.jpg (220.06 KiB) Viewed 528 times

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

TheDuke wrote: January 18th, 2023, 12:39 pm

Duke, I've known good men who have worked for the military-industrial complex. I did. That said, there's nothing in recorded history to match the evil record of the American Empire.

We overthrew the governments of dozens of countries like Chile, Iran, and Italy. We bombed train stations and palazzos throughout Europe and blamed it on the communists in Operation Gladio. We have started or supported wars all over the world, including the present ones in Ukraine and Yemen. The CIA has controlled and profited from the illicit drug trade for decades and then many of the same people profited from the private prison industry where they locked up many of the victims of their drug trade. They invade the privacy of people all over the world with their full-spectrum surveillance. The United States government controls the media and cooked up the Covid-19 pandemic and vaccine genocide which was run out of the Pentagon. The United States military and its contractors have been involved in human trafficking.

I agree with other posters that the United States has been controlled by a cabal of one-world criminals. However, the American public fell asleep at the wheel and allowed all of this to happen while waving the old Red, White, and Blue. Although most Americans aren't guilty of conceiving and planning these crimes, we are culpable for our negligence (see Ether 8). Even worse, many of us supported our criminal wars, cold and hot, over "national interests." Well, the chickens are soon coming home to roost and, as prophesied, we will be paid back double for our sins.

I'm sorry that you don't like what I say. It's the truth, and it hurts. I love my country and I've spent the last 17 years in painful and fruitless efforts to wake people. I'm just sick of Americans acting like whatever the h___ evil thing their government told them to do is all right so I thought I would write the truth.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

Atrasado wrote: January 18th, 2023, 2:00 pm However, the American public fell asleep at the wheel and allowed all of this to happen while waving the old Red, White, and Blue. Although most Americans aren't guilty of conceiving and planning these crimes, we are culpable for our negligence (see Ether 8). Even worse, many of us supported our criminal wars, cold and hot, over "national interests." Well, the chickens are soon coming home to roost and, as prophesied, we will be paid back double for our sins.

I'm sorry that you don't like what I say. It's the truth, and it hurts. I love my country and I've spent the last 17 years in painful and fruitless efforts to wake people. I'm just sick of Americans acting like whatever the h___ evil thing their government told them to do is all right so I thought I would write the truth.
Patriotism is the gateway drug in the pride cycle which the US is in the final days of.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Food, guns, and a getaway plan. Except if you got the shot, then what good is the second amendment if you’re too sick the use a gun. Or dead. They have six ways to Sunday of getting rid of the population.

Brandon recently said if you want to go against the Federal Government, you’re going to need an F-15. The militia doesn’t have any of those. Heck, we don’t even have a constitutional militia anymore.

Assuming you already have a long term food supply and prepared in every needful thing, sounds like a good time to back up the truck and load up on Silver and Gold.

Honest money never fails.

Otherwise, better brush up on you Mandarin Chinese. I mean, why don we just give the Constitution to the BRICS nations? After all, we're not using it anymore.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Food, guns, and a getaway plan. Except if you got the shot, then what good is the second amendment if you’re too sick the use a gun. Or dead. They have six ways to Sunday of getting rid of the population.

Brandon recently said if you want to go against the Federal Government, you’re going to need an F-15. The militia doesn’t have any of those. Heck, we don’t even have a constitutional militia anymore.

Assuming you already have a long term food supply and prepared in every needful thing, sounds like a good time to back up the truck and load up on Silver and Gold.

Honest money never fails.

Otherwise, better brush up on you Mandarin Chinese.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Congress passed the "inflation-reduction" act, because they know inflation is coming...

Here are some notes from Dave Hodges:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_x_6AP7kzE
IS IT TIME TO MOVE YOUR ASSETS FROM YOUR BANK BEFORE ITS TOO LATE? by Dave Hodges
Is it time to move your bank? The FDIC had a meeting on a Friday night in November and it got leaked. They are saying the next round of market failures could sink the banking system. They said bail-ins could be a real possibility, which means you won't be able to get your money out of the bank.

The plan is there and they are conspiring to keep it from you...to be showed on the next video found here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1APf2nDJxw
In the leakage they had a deal where 2 guys are talking. One is FDIC and one is Federal Reserve. One says, "There should be accessible when people need to know but I don't think you have much hope of reaching a public that doesn't have a professional need to know."

The other says, "I completely agree with that, I almost think you'd scare the public if you put this out. Like, 'why are they telling you this...should I be concerned about my bank...'. Like my insurance company doesn't tell me what they're doing with my assets, the bank just assumed 'they're going to pay my claim.' I think you've got to think of the unintended consequences of taking a public that has more full faith and confidence in the banking system than maybe people in this room do, that we want them to have full faith and confidence in the banking system...they know it works, they put their money in they get their money out. So there's a select crowd of people that are in the institutional side and they want to understand this. They're going to find a way to understand this. There's a bunch of law firms represented in this room, there's a bunch of people who will charge them by the hour for a lot of money, to explain this all to them, and I don't have a problem with that, and they all have huge staffs. But I would be careful about the unintended consequences of starting to blast this stuff out in the general public."

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Luke wrote: January 18th, 2023, 11:21 am Gaddafi wasn’t a Saint by any means but he wasn’t the monster you’re saying he was. He wasn’t killed because he was some sort of “evil dictator”, he was killed for power and gain.
Gaddafi was very much for African unity, but not under the control of Davos and Bilderbergers. He was a huge supporter of everything from the IRA & ETA to the Baader-Meinhof Gang.

Ironically he also slowed down trans-Mediterranean migration. Since he was removed boatloads of people have been pouring into Lampedusa and Sicily, and even France.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2023-01- ... etrodollar
The last 24 hours have marked another major waypoint along the path to my long-held contention that Russia, China and Saudi Arabia are going to make a massive, collective push to try and dethrone the U.S. dollar as global reserve currency.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

No wonder we have a freedom crisis in the US. There are as many US haters and misinformed citizens on the right as on the left. I can tell you where the true evil is, and it isn't in the middle, it is both left and right.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

TheDuke wrote: January 18th, 2023, 6:34 pm No wonder we have a freedom crisis in the US. There are as many US haters and misinformed citizens on the right as on the left. I can tell you where the true evil is, and it isn't in the middle, it is both left and right.
Step back, cowboy.

I have gone from being a super-patriot (as it appears you are) to spending decades trying to dig into the history (not anti- U.S. but trying to find as much of the truth as possible) after being AWAKENED by a book written by then Secretary of Agriculture Ezra Taft Benson called "An Enemy Hath Done This." If you haven't read it, this is a first-hand witness of anti-American activities being carried out by many within the government - this was back in the Vietnam era. Is anyone deluded enough to think that things have improved since then?

You seem overly confident on your "inside information" as a military man. of course, I have no idea what your clearance was, but I figure it pretty much irrelevant, because there is no doubt that even classified intel has been curated and it has been decided by people much higher than you what you need to know and when you need to know it.

I'm good friends with members of all branches of the military except the Navy that served in Desert Storm and later. 8 out of 10 of them suffer severe PTSD and all of them said it was due to coming to believe that they had to do terrible things, that the mission was bad but they had to obey orders especially in the heat of combat. These guys all confided this to me, and I am still grateful to them and to you for your service. Maybe you always were on a good mission, I hope that is the case. These guys were patriots and ended up disillusioned when they saw FIRST-HAND that they weren't doing the good work that they joined the military to do.

I think almost all military men join the service with good and noble intentions and it is NOT their fault that they are misused and worse by the administration and their own upper ranks. This goes back to Vietnam, the soldiers did not deserve the treatment they got when they got home because they were kept from winning the war properly (again, this is detailed in Ezra Taft Benson's book.)

So yes, I wasn't there and wasn't privy to your inside information whatever that's worth. If you are going to say the military is never sent on bad missions that would turn the stomach of most Americans - I'll just assume you are ill-informed and not a liar. And AGAIN, I don't blame the military men as a rule and most of them are worthy of our gratitude and respect. But that does not and SHOULD not mean we should assert that the U.S. has always acted in the right and in truth have done some shameful and diabolical things.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

There is a difference between being perfect and being a country hell-bent on pushing democracy for the sake of the military industrial complex. This thread has no balance. It is one or the other. And I am patriotic, go MAGA! I see the warts, I see the errors, etc.

And I call BS to your statement that coming back from war with PTSD is because of doing terrible things. War is a terrible thing. WW II vets, especially from Pacific all had PTSD but nobody cared and they did nothing wrong at all, but be in war with a hellish enemy. Like those that liberated the concentration camps, or even WW I vets that fought endlessly in the trenches. Everyone that comes back from war, that was in hand-to-hand does or should or will have PTSD! if not they are physco as it must be hell to have killed and seen killed others with blood and gore. BTW same thing is said of those who helped in 911 and other natural disasters. Same thing is said for long time ER providers, etc..... having trauma doesn't mean one or either side did things that are immoral, war is terrible but not necessarily immoral, ask Capt Moroni or Mormon or Moroni, or Nephi cutting off Laban's head.

Need some balance here cowboy. Fact, without the US the world would have been Satan's a century ago after the decline of UK. No one would have stopped Japan, Hitler, Mao, or Stalin other than the USA. No other country could bring forth the gospel in the later days, yet it happened when they cursed the LDS, enslaved people in the south, and worked young children to death in factories. If you're looking for perfection, try another planet, never been so in this creation. (Adam's first son, killed his second, Enoch fought a war - then the flood, Abraham killed the Syrians to get Lot back, David and Joshua wiped out the inhabitants and Philistines, on and on, and these are the righteous).

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

TheDuke wrote: January 18th, 2023, 7:12 pm There is a difference between being perfect and being a country hell-bent on pushing democracy for the sake of the military industrial complex. This thread has no balance. It is one or the other. And I am patriotic, go MAGA! I see the warts, I see the errors, etc.

And I call BS to your statement that coming back from war with PTSD is because of doing terrible things. War is a terrible thing. WW II vets, especially from Pacific all had PTSD but nobody cared and they did nothing wrong at all, but be in war with a hellish enemy. Like those that liberated the concentration camps, or even WW I vets that fought endlessly in the trenches. Everyone that comes back from war, that was in hand-to-hand does or should or will have PTSD! if not they are physco as it must be hell to have killed and seen killed others with blood and gore. BTW same thing is said of those who helped in 911 and other natural disasters. Same thing is said for long time ER providers, etc..... having trauma doesn't mean one or either side did things that are immoral, war is terrible but not necessarily immoral, ask Capt Moroni or Mormon or Moroni, or Nephi cutting off Laban's head.

Need some balance here cowboy. Fact, without the US the world would have been Satan's a century ago after the decline of UK. No one would have stopped Japan, Hitler, Mao, or Stalin other than the USA. No other country could bring forth the gospel in the later days, yet it happened when they cursed the LDS, enslaved people in the south, and worked young children to death in factories. If you're looking for perfection, try another planet, never been so in this creation. (Adam's first son, killed his second, Enoch fought a war - then the flood, Abraham killed the Syrians to get Lot back, David and Joshua wiped out the inhabitants and Philistines, on and on, and these are the righteous).
I agree with every single thing you stated but one.
My friends did not have PTSD due to doing "terrible things" per se. Without exception, the ones that talked to me about it at all the PTSD (they felt) was due to boing on "bad missions" that they felt were not good, patriotic missions, but more like criminal or working for special interests as "heavies".

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

TheDuke wrote: January 18th, 2023, 7:12 pm There is a difference between being perfect and being a country hell-bent on pushing democracy for the sake of the military industrial complex. This thread has no balance. It is one or the other. And I am patriotic, go MAGA! I see the warts, I see the errors, etc.

Maybe we were once on the right side of history, although I am confident that conspiracies got us into WWI and WW2, but those days are long past. The United States is a hypocritical nation in so many ways.

We act like we're all for peace, but spend more on military than the next nine countries combined. We have a department of defense that hasn't fought a "defensive" war in 87 years. We preach about making the world safe for democracy but we've overthrown well over 50 foreign governments. We fight a war on terror while we are founding, funding, and controlling ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

We act like we're helping others with the World Bank and the IMF but really we are getting other nations into debt and then stealing their natural resources. We fight a war on drugs while the CIA is actively pushing drugs on an industrial scale.

We act like we care about children but we know about and tolerate high-level pedophile rings, we reelect officials who leave in place high stakes No-Child-Left-Behind testing (all the data indicates that this law negatively impacts learning and child welfare), we inject our children with vaccines that hurt them, and we allow drag queens to do sexy-story-time with little kids.

We act like we have a democracy but our elections get rigged in obvious ways by morons and we do nothing about it. We act like we have a free press but the CIA and the FBI have been running the press for decades and we've known this, for certain, since the Frank Church Intelligence Committee Hearings in 1975-76.

And we throw up our hands and say there's nothing we can do.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Atrasado wrote: January 18th, 2023, 9:52 pm

Maybe we were once on the right side of history, although I am confident that conspiracies got us into WWI and WW2, but those days are long past. The United States is a hypocritical nation in so many ways.

We act like we're all for peace, but spend more on military than the next nine countries combined. We have a department of defense that hasn't fought a "defensive" war in 87 years. We preach about making the world safe for democracy but we've overthrown well over 50 foreign governments. We fight a war on terror while we are founding, funding, and controlling ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

We act like we're helping others with the World Bank and the IMF but really we are getting other nations into debt and then stealing their natural resources. We fight a war on drugs while the CIA is actively pushing drugs on an industrial scale.

We act like we care about children but we know about and tolerate high-level pedophile rings, we reelect officials who leave in place high stakes No-Child-Left-Behind testing (all the data indicates that this law negatively impacts learning and child welfare), we inject our children with vaccines that hurt them, and we allow drag queens to do sexy-story-time with little kids.

We act like we have a democracy but our elections get rigged in obvious ways by morons and we do nothing about it. We act like we have a free press but the CIA and the FBI have been running the press for decades and we've known this, for certain, since the Frank Church Intelligence Committee Hearings in 1975-76.

I've posted a lot of things on here which point to the Kremlin as the ones behind ISIS and Al Qaeda. No doubt they will get the CIA to do as many bad deeds as possible, but many of these talking points about the US/CIA may not be completely accurate, but part of the Russian propaganda put out there.

My husband had an Iraqi Uber driver that told him he had been to Moscow for military training. Putin has a good chunk of his military in the middle east right now.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Sarah wrote: January 18th, 2023, 10:15 pm

I've posted a lot of things on here which point to the Kremlin as the ones behind ISIS and Al Qaeda. No doubt they will get the CIA to do as many bad deeds as possible, but many of these talking points about the US/CIA may not be completely accurate, but part of the Russian propaganda put out there.

My husband had an Iraqi Uber driver that told him he had been to Moscow for military training. Putin has a good chunk of his military in the middle east right now.
All the countries are part of the beast. Some people are cheering for Putin like he's going to save us from the cabal, but he's probably just as compromised as any of them.

People don't realize that the cabal sent Lenin into Russia, funded the Russian revolution, and ran the communist party worldwide. I've read accounts of American Communist party members who, when they couldn't get instructions from Moscow were instructed to get their information directly from Wall Street bankers. After a while they realized that the politburo in Russia answered to the bankers, not the other way around.

The cabal (the whore of all the earth) manufactures enemies so that it can divide and manipulate us with their Hegelian dialectics. At least that's my thoughts on this subject.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Sarah wrote: January 18th, 2023, 10:15 pm

Also, I think it was common for the Iraqis to get trained by the Soviets, back in the day.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

TheDuke wrote: January 18th, 2023, 6:34 pm No wonder we have a freedom crisis in the US. There are as many US haters and misinformed citizens on the right as on the left. I can tell you where the true evil is, and it isn't in the middle, it is both left and right.
If we’d stuck with Carter’s OTEC vision the impetus of war would be greatly reduced.