Utah Deep State?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Utah Deep State?

Post by marc »

Some of the most influential and persuasive people in Utah have already embraced Agenda 2030, "climate repentance," and more. And I'm not talking about all the Gadiantons in political office either. Oh, crap! My tin foil hat is showing again, isn't it?

Revlaw
captain of 10

Re: Utah Deep State?

Post by Revlaw »

Thanks for sharing this YT content creator. It's a keeper!

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

The Fusion center was built in Utah, a major tool of the Deep State. Pretty much says it all.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

"Come out of her my people"

I left five years ago, and have knots in my stomach over family that are still there and won't listen to me.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

CaptainM wrote: January 17th, 2023, 4:35 pm "Come out of her my people"

I left five years ago, and have knots in my stomach over family that are still there and won't listen to me.
I live right smack dab next to HAFB. But I know this is where I'm supposed to be...at least for now. Lehi lived at Jerusalem until he was personally led out by God Himself. I fully trust in Him to do the same for me at the appropriate time. And if it's my lot to remain like it was for Jeremiah, then so be it.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

marc wrote: January 17th, 2023, 4:52 pm

I live right smack dab next to HAFB. But I know this is where I'm supposed to be...at least for now. Lehi lived at Jerusalem until he was personally led out by God Himself. I fully trust in Him to do the same for me at the appropriate time. And if it's my lot to remain like it was for Jeremiah, then so be it.
Agreed. Got to be willing to listen to the still, small voice. We need you there ... for now.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

I’m still here, too, but not ignorant of the situation. In the process of planning an exodus away from the front.

If you don’t mind saying, where did you opt to go that you feel is better. Why not Utah still, but more rural and away from the fault line?

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

Dusty Wanderer wrote: January 17th, 2023, 5:00 pm

I’m still here, too, but not ignorant of the situation. In the process of planning an exodus away from the front.

If you don’t mind saying, where did you opt to go that you feel is better. Why not Utah still, but more rural and away from the fault line?
I am in rural southwestern Missouri about 20 minutes from Branson. Just felt the Spirit's promptings to come to this area for years prior. If you follow Joel Skousen, you will see that this is an A+ area for strategic relocation. That isn't why I came though. It was after I came that I discovered that coincidence. To the south in Oklahoma and Arkansas are large concentrations of Lamanites. When they march forth to Jackson County they will tread down the gentiles. I hope to be counted as their friend when that happens, and able to make the journey with them.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Leave? Haven't you heard? We are supposed to turn around and confront Babylon.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

This is excellent.
Njb

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

marc wrote: January 17th, 2023, 3:15 pm Some of the most influential and persuasive people in Utah have already embraced Agenda 2030, "climate repentance," and more. And I'm not talking about all the Gadiantons in political office either. Oh, crap! My tin foil hat is showing again, isn't it?
As I've mentioned in other threads, most people don't realize just how much the UN/Globalist agenda (including Agenda 21/2030) has been, and is being, implemented in most cities and towns. A lot of city councils are implementing these things without even realizing that it originated from the UN/Globalists. Many people who aren't openly embracing Agenda 2030 are unknowingly supporting and implementing it.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

creator wrote: January 18th, 2023, 9:39 am
marc wrote: January 17th, 2023, 3:15 pm Some of the most influential and persuasive people in Utah have already embraced Agenda 2030, "climate repentance," and more. And I'm not talking about all the Gadiantons in political office either. Oh, crap! My tin foil hat is showing again, isn't it?
As I've mentioned in other threads, most people don't realize just how much the UN/Globalist agenda (including Agenda 21/2030) has been, and is being, implemented in most cities and towns. A lot of city councils are implementing these things without even realizing that it originated from the UN/Globalists. Many people who aren't openly embracing Agenda 2030 are unknowingly supporting and implementing it.
As we would expect from a bunch of nilly willies that lack discernment and believe in and rely on their own wisdom, their own ways, and on their arm of flesh.
It's the truth though... they can't see what they've been duped into supporting....

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

CaptainM wrote: January 17th, 2023, 5:08 pm

I am in rural southwestern Missouri about 20 minutes from Branson. Just felt the Spirit's promptings to come to this area for years prior. If you follow Joel Skousen, you will see that this is an A+ area for strategic relocation. That isn't why I came though. It was after I came that I discovered that coincidence. To the south in Oklahoma and Arkansas are large concentrations of Lamanites. When they march forth to Jackson County they will tread down the gentiles. I hope to be counted as their friend when that happens, and able to make the journey with them.
I am beginning to wonder if the "Gentiles" that get downtrodden by the angry lamanites are not us wicked covenant breakers, ordinance changers, sodomite lovers, etc. :evil:

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

I own home just across the state line in Kansas. My house has lake frontage so a good water and food supply. Houses on the Kansas side are very inexpensive. An in town home will be under $100,000 many well under that price. Joplin, Missouri is just over the state line (8 miles from my house) and has jobs and good shopping if you need it.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

simpleton wrote: January 18th, 2023, 10:03 am

I am beginning to wonder if the "Gentiles" that get downtrodden by the angry lamanites are not us wicked covenant breakers, ordinance changers, sodomite lovers, etc. :evil:
I'm sure judgement begin at the House of Israel/Judah (apostate covenant breakers as you infer).
See: https://onewhoiswatching.wordpress.com/?s=judah

There are many Lamanites in the four corners area as well. It also bespeaks of the cleaning up of Independence (Community of Christ).

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Excellent presentation. I always wondered why Spencer Cox who is like like a cross between the PC Laptops guy and a Batman villain out of Arkham Asylum is the Governor of Utah. Now he gives me the creeps even more. He wanted to militarize the governors mansion to protect him and his family from "dangerous people". Now I can see why.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Another video Ben McClintock put out that compliments this video quite well. Maybe less informative but includes points it may have missed.

https://treeoflibertysociety.com/china- ... rn-states/