Biden laundry

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Biden laundry

Post by Christianlee »

Hunter Biden was paying Joe Biden $49,000 per month for rent. Now we know how Hunter laundered the Chinese money. Get these grifters out of the White House.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Biden laundry

Post by Original_Intent »

foreign aid = money laundering
subsidies = money laundering
military spending = money laundering
virtually all government spending - money laundering

That last is hyperbole, but you are better off using that as a starting point and then looking for exceptions than the other way around.

Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Post by Maroriginal1 »

I’m not convinced this is some accidental finding. The corruption of that family is blatantly obvious and has been covered up for years. Why would any private attorney, that is paid to hide their crimes, give up that grift? They really found classified documents in his garage?! Like attorneys just willfully go through a presidents garage? Come on man! Sounds like the same logic of passports found in wreckage with no scrap of a plane left.

This is an orchestrated distraction from the fallout of the truth of Covid being too big to hide. Notice how so many people are now finding out about dying suddenly? How the main news outlets are starting to publish articles about heart damage? His financial corruption has been the playing card in the back pocket for just the right time. They are done with him. He got the job done. Afghanistan, no borders, emergency edicts, woke policy, etc. Impeachment is coming. It’s a distraction to fill the news cycle. And they will blame his cognition rather than expose the corruption.

I’m wagering Covid truth can’t be held back much longer. So the next playing card will put the blame on operation warp speed to have a bad guy. It will weaken this country by dividing the voting base against each other. It’s all orchestration to bring in a world governance because Americans will think they can’t trust either party.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

Maroriginal1 wrote: January 16th, 2023, 2:14 pm I’m not convinced this is some accidental finding. The corruption of that family is blatantly obvious and has been covered up for years. Why would any private attorney, that is paid to hide their crimes, give up that grift? They really found classified documents in his garage?! Like attorneys just willfully go through a presidents garage? Come on man! Sounds like the same logic of passports found in wreckage with no scrap of a plane left.

This is an orchestrated distraction from the fallout of the truth of Covid being too big to hide. Notice how so many people are now finding out about dying suddenly? How the main news outlets are starting to publish articles about heart damage? His financial corruption has been the playing card in the back pocket for just the right time. They are done with him. He got the job done. Afghanistan, no borders, emergency edicts, woke policy, etc. Impeachment is coming. It’s a distraction to fill the news cycle. And they will blame his cognition rather than expose the corruption.

I’m wagering Covid truth can’t be held back much longer. So the next playing card will put the blame on operation warp speed to have a bad guy. It will weaken this country by dividing the voting base against each other. It’s all orchestration to bring in a world governance because Americans will think they can’t trust either party.
I suspect that the way things are going in Ukraine, the next potential distraction will be the US going to war.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Don't know the play yet, but Joe didn't go dirty overnight. He's been dirty for a long time.

The question the little people should be asking is "why are they bringing evidence forward now"?

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

tribrac wrote: January 16th, 2023, 11:37 pm Don't know the play yet, but Joe didn't go dirty overnight. He's been dirty for a long time.

The question the little people should be asking is "why are they bringing evidence forward now"?
Because his party wants to get rid of him now. He's done his duty/damage, and now it's time to up the ante. Whoremala will be dispensed with quickly (won't take much - nobody likes her, not even most Dems) - then bring in Obama, whichever one, both, doesn't matter. Or someone of similar ilk.

If this were a real story - like actual documents found in these various places in O'Biden's possession, etc. the media would be ignoring it completely. This is all for show, and to give the Dems a 'reasonable' reason to get rid of the Pedo/Rapist-in-Chief. They'll also use it as a further excuse to indict Trump, as a freebie. My .02.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Get ready for the 4 Horseman of the Apocalypse to come galloping in...TO HIDE DIRTY LAUNDRY!
Screenshot_20230117_125144_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230117_125144_Brave.jpg (204.55 KiB) Viewed 582 times
Red Horse: War & Boodshed (NATO trying to start WWWIII with Russia)

Black Horse: Famine (Engineered on purpose under the guise of "saving the planet") lack of nitrogen fertilizer.

Pale Horse: Pestilence and Death (deadly-jab, next man made bioweapon from China)

White Horse: False Christ's and false prophets. (Pope, "other religious leaders"...Antichrist will reveal.) This is meant to DECIEVE religiously minded people.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

The Red Pill wrote: January 17th, 2023, 1:08 pm Get ready for the 4 Horseman of the Apocalypse to come galloping in...TO HIDE DIRTY LAUNDRY!

Black Horse: Famine (Engineered on purpose under the guise of "saving the planet") lack of nitrogen fertilizer.

Pale Horse: Pestilence and Death (deadly-jab, next man made bioweapon from China)

White Horse: False Christ's and false prophets. (Pope, "other religious leaders"...Antichrist will reveal.) This is meant to DECIEVE religiously minded people.

You forgot to mention the price of eggs, the price has skyrocketed!

Supposedly, the "official" narrative is some massive avian flu that conveniently only affected chickens that lay eggs, but not ones that are being raised for meat. I think there's something fishy going on.

I've heard rumors of farmers being forced to cull their chickens, that seems to be more plausible. It also dawns on me that chicken meat could have "other" unwanted/unnecessary ingredients added to it, which could be why it is so readily available.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

The Red Pill wrote: January 17th, 2023, 1:08 pm Get ready for the 4 Horseman of the Apocalypse to come galloping in...TO HIDE DIRTY LAUNDRY!

It's Russia that wants the war, not NATO. That's just the fake truther lie that it's the other way around. The Kremlin uses puppets within NATO as controlled opposition. China is releasing the bioweapon and they have a lot more economic and military agreements with Putin than they do with NATO. From your post you make it sound like NATO and China are working together to take over Russia.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Sarah wrote: January 17th, 2023, 4:55 pm

It's Russia that wants the war, not NATO. That's just the fake truther lie that it's the other way around. The Kremlin uses puppets within NATO as controlled opposition. China is releasing the bioweapon and they have a lot more economic and military agreements with Putin than they do with NATO. From your post you make it sound like NATO and China are working together to take over Russia.
?????

Yes, on China (and DOD) responsible for bioweapon.

No, on pretty much everything else.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I disagree, fully. I think Russia wants oil and fertile land of Ukraine. I think NATO is the arm of Euro/Babylon that also wants access to some oil and fertile land. For great reset, Russia got aggressive before WEF and the Euro oligarchs (Rothshields,, Schwab, etc...) took it for themselves in the inevitable and near-term great reset. IMO.

BTW nobody cares about rest of Russia, nor wishes to fight Putin for it as it has proven unworthy of any cost to obtain and control it for thousands of years. But the south part of USSR, is valuable.

And China wants the ENTIRE world by 2049 for 100 year anniversary of Mao, already stated their goals.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

TheDuke wrote: January 17th, 2023, 5:53 pm
I disagree, fully. I think Russia wants oil and fertile land of Ukraine. I think NATO is the arm of Euro/Babylon that also wants access to some oil and fertile land. For great reset, Russia got aggressive before WEF and the Euro oligarchs (Rothshields,, Schwab, etc...) took it for themselves in the inevitable and near-term great reset. IMO.

BTW nobody cares about rest of Russia, nor wishes to fight Putin for it as it has proven unworthy of any cost to obtain and control it for thousands of years. But the south part of USSR, is valuable.

And China wants the ENTIRE world by 2049 for 100 year anniversary of Mao, already stated their goals.
WEF and European oligarchs are beholden to Putin and are his controlled opposition. The great reset is a narrative concocted from the Kremlin to take your eyes off of the communist conspiracy plotting to destroy the West.

Kind of interesting - just reading today about How Zelenski asked Biden to not sanction Putin's stooge Roman Abramovich, so Abramovich could help with so-called peace negotiations.

It's all a circus show and Putin is heavily influencing the power players in Ukraine just as he always has.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Agree to disagree. Read Isaiah (especially Gileadi's take), never is Russia the boss or Europe (Babylon) the stooge. Always the Euro oligarchs run everything outside of US in west (diamonds, gold, banks, NATO, etc.). I rethink who is the stooge in this affair and who is pulling the strings.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Ezra Eagle situation appears more likely by the day...

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

TheDuke wrote: January 17th, 2023, 9:41 pm Agree to disagree. Read Isaiah (especially Gileadi's take), never is Russia the boss or Europe (Babylon) the stooge. Always the Euro oligarchs run everything outside of US in west (diamonds, gold, banks, NATO, etc.). I rethink who is the stooge in this affair and who is pulling the strings.
Doesn't Gileadi equate Russia to Assyria? Doesn't Assyria have the upper hand in many of the chapters?

I equate political and military might with the Beast. The Kings are all working together to kill the whore who they have been using or committing fornication with.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Sarah wrote: January 17th, 2023, 9:56 pm

Doesn't Gileadi equate Russia to Assyria? Doesn't Assyria have the upper hand in many of the chapters?

I equate political and military might with the Beast. The Kings are all working together to kill the whore who they have been using or committing fornication with.
Babylon - Europe/NATO
Assyria - China (Dragon)
US - Egypt

Russia - bear
UK - Lion

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

TheDuke wrote: January 17th, 2023, 10:04 pm
Sarah wrote: January 17th, 2023, 9:56 pm

Babylon - Europe/NATO
Assyria - China (Dragon)
US - Egypt

Russia - bear
UK - Lion
I would say that China and Russia are one and the same in their intent and future action. Have a look at all the agreements they've entered into. They have been plotting to take down the West for decades. And when I say West, I mean western ideas and institutions. We're talking about destroying freedom in all it's forms. We're talking about destroying Christianity or at least the freedom of Christians. They need a false Christ obviously. This is a long-run communist conspiracy, and the appearance of liberalization economically was so they could rape the West economically in order to build up their military might. Babylon is the great city, and it is the whore. It is the Great Apostasy or Vatican City and everyone and every country under it's power and influence. It's the driving power behind the secret combinations running the Gentile nations, but the Beast and the whore are working hand in hand until Babylon falls. The whore is never trying to destroy the Beast.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Agree to disagree and see what happens. but JS said we'd never need to worry about Russia and China is friends to no one. Assyria (anti-Christ) makes several alliances but breaks them and tries to take over the world. Not being successful with Egypt or apparently Israel as Jesus steps in.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

TheDuke wrote: January 17th, 2023, 10:40 pm Agree to disagree and see what happens. but JS said we'd never need to worry about Russia and China is friends to no one. Assyria (anti-Christ) makes several alliances but breaks them and tries to take over the world. Not being successful with Egypt or apparently Israel as Jesus steps in.
I'm not familiar with the JS quote you're referencing.

Google "Russia China joint military exercises," click on the "news" option, and scroll through at least a couple years worth of stories.

Do the same thing with "Russia China agreement"

They are joining up to take the West down.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

the enemy of my enemy is my friend................... that has build many long lasting relationships (HItler-Stalin, Russia-Japan, Mexico-France............ sorry not a basis to state they are working together much on anything. And they fight across the longest border in the world. no matter, if you want to fear Russia go ahead.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Christianlee wrote: January 16th, 2023, 1:25 pm Hunter Biden was paying Joe Biden $49,000 per month for rent. Now we know how Hunter laundered the Chinese money. Get these grifters out of the White House.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

That is a load of bs.

Let's look at all of the major red flags showing up in the Ukraine war:

1- Ukraine is extremely valuable because of its minerals and resources. Whoever controls the country, controls the wealth. Follow the money.

2- Ukraine was previously part of Russia, and there are still locals that consider themselves Russian. Right now Ukrainians are being used to fight a proxy war for NATO. If it was up to most Ukrainian citizens they would have settled this via negotiations with Russia a long time ago.

3- NATO made certain agreements with Russia that they have been violating for years now. Russia can't trust anything that comes out of NATO's mouth, because they are oath breakers.

4- Ukraine is being run by a bunch of thugs and gangsters. This country is being run by criminal organizations, and the citizens have been harassed for decades. All of the Big Businesses are monopolized, controlled, and manipulated by these evil organizations (just like here in the good ole USA). Their News networks gaslight and manipulate events just like they do here.

I suspect that TPTB is behind the power structure in Ukraine, and has a vested interest in the Cabal that they have put in place over there. Zelinski is part of this cabal, and was inserted by TPTB.

5- It was rumored that there were multiple labs tied with the US that were working on "gain of function" viruses in secret. At first, the US denied that they had any labs in Ukraine at all, then they admitted to having just a couple, then a few more, then even more. Yet, they claimed that none of these labs worked on creating viruses. Funny enough, a bunch of labs were "supposedly" destroyed by the Russians.

6- There is massive evidence of "supposed" events happening in Ukraine being staged, or being completely faked. This includes "green screens", fake footage that was used claiming that some horrible event happened in Ukraine when it did not. This includes using video footage from a gun show (here in the US) to claim that Russians were attacking a major Ukraine city, there was other similar footage used to manipulate and sell the Ukraine conflict. The idea is to paint Ukraine as the victim, and Russia as the evil, crazy dictator that must be stopped at all costs.

7- At the beginning of this war, there was a lot of independent video footage being released from within Ukraine. Some citizens were upset and pointed out that there were known "bad actors" (call them gang members, cabalists, etc) that were dressing up as Russian soldiers and attacking their own citizens. It goes to reason that not all of the Ukrainians were aware of the optics of this, and really believed that Russians were attacking them. So, what type of position do you think this puts Russia in?

If you were just a normal citizen in Ukraine and were getting shot at by someone in a Russian uniform are you going to get confirmation that they are really a Russian soldier, or are you going to run like hell? What do you think you are going to report on social media, what you perceive is reality to you. You perceived that Russian soldiers were attacking you, man you are easily convinced, didn't stop to consider if it was someone psychologically manipulating to believe that now did you?

8- How about the failed false flag event claimed by Zelinsky that Russia had attacked Poland? Except "whoops", wasn't it embarrassing that the independent evidence came out showing that the missile in question originated from Ukraine, which is why NATO was not able to use this as a false flag event? I bet Zelinski got slapped for blundering that up. Even funnier, he tried to double down on it, and every just completely ignored him. He's definitely no Einstein.

9- Here's another less-known fact about Ukraine. Prior to the war, Ukraine was considered a hot spot for obtaining surrogate babies. 🤮 You can bet that the LGBT+ organization has vested interests in this war. If the LGBT+ organization has enough pull in Hollywood to turn just about everything made into a piling woke piece of trash not worthy of consumption, what type of influence and control do you think they are having on the Ukraine war? What do you think will happen, if Russia succeeds in making Ukraine part of Russia again? Do you think for one second they would allow this evil practice to continue?

10- Just recently it was reported that both Germany & US are sending heavy-duty armored tanks to Ukraine. Putin has made it very clear that this will be seen as an act of war. Russia is in the process of sending at least one warship toward the US, bringing us just that much closer to WWIII. Our government is assuring us that Putin is just flexing, but if they are wrong or misreading the situation, then what?

11- Russia attempted to negotiate multiple times, but the cabal doesn't care about Ukraine or its citizens at all. All the cabal cares about is serving TPTB, and escalating a full-scale war with Russia, the intent apparently is to turn this into a worldwide event.

12- Let's look at what values Russia holds dear, and ask ourselves if that goes against being a "good global citizen".
  • They value the traditional family unit, aka the nuclear family. Sexual perversions (homosexuality, transgenderism, etc) are not allowed or protected. Just recently Putin signed into law a bill that makes it illegal for anyone to promote same-sex relationships or suggest that non-heterosexual orientations are “normal.” Additionally, "same-sex marriage" is illegal.
  • The destruction of the traditional family through gay propaganda is attributed to a system of values that is destructive to society.
  • The traditional values of the Russian Federation include life, human rights and freedoms, patriotism, high moral ideals, humanism, etc.;
  • Internationally, the Russian Federation will form the image of a country that preserves and protects universal spiritual and moral values;
  • Putin restructured Russia to be independent of other countries; in other words, making sure that the basic necessities of the Russian people and the country were being developed from within the country, rather than be dependent on other countries to survive. During Putin's reign, he increased the average household income significantly improving the quality of life for Russians in general.
Surely, TPTB doesn't have a problem with any of these values, right? ;)

13- Let's not forget about one of the latest scandals. Remember that good-for-nothing bum Zelinsky showing up in a sweatshirt asking for another handout of our "sweat equity" aka our tax money when he appeared in congress, and they just gladly just handed it over. I never agreed to that, and I am sure most Americans haven't agreed to that either.

Why we are struggling across America to just get by, Congress is misappropriating our money for their Shadow War. Manipulating and brainwashing a bunch of "useful idiots" into fighting a full-scale shadow war with Russia. Make no mistake, this is a war between Russia and NATO led by the US. Don't be duped into believing that Ukraine is an innocent victim in all of this. Sadly, the people suffering from this vicarious war are, for the most part, innocent and gullible. The real tyrants are being shielded by TPTB.

14- Another scandal, you don't say! Come to find out that most of the money is being embezzled by the corrupt cabal leaders running Ukraine. They are using it to fund their luxurious lifestyles that we all inadvertently funded. Oh, most of the military weapons were sold on the black market, and we have no idea where that is going to end up. This couldn't possibly end up being another Benghazi incident, right? :x

15- What about the rumors of the Biden family and the ties with Ukraine? First, we were told that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian propaganda, then we find out it was real. What else are we going to find out? How corrupt is Biden? What type of backroom deals has he made behind our backs?

I could go on and on, but this shows at least 15 major red flags that show that the US is not the "white hat" cowboy they claim that they supposedly pretend to be, pretending to fight the "black hat" Russian villain that is just picking on the "supposed" innocent victims.

Here is a bit more insight to consider.

What does Putin have to say about the Ukraine situation:
In the late 1980s, the Soviet Union grew weaker and subsequently broke apart. That experience should serve as a good lesson for us, because it has shown us that the paralysis of power and will is the first step towards complete degradation and oblivion. We lost confidence for only one moment, but it was enough to disrupt the balance of forces in the world.

As a result, the old treaties and agreements are no longer effective. Entreaties and requests do not help. Anything that does not suit the dominant state, the powers that be, is denounced as archaic, obsolete and useless. At the same time, everything it regards as useful is presented as the ultimate truth and forced on others regardless of the cost, abusively and by any means available. Those who refuse to comply are subjected to strong-arm tactics.

What I am saying now does not concerns only Russia, and Russia is not the only country that is worried about this. This has to do with the entire system of international relations, and sometimes even US allies. The collapse of the Soviet Union led to a redivision of the world, and the norms of international law that developed by that time – and the most important of them, the fundamental norms that were adopted following WWII and largely formalised its outcome – came in the way of those who declared themselves the winners of the Cold War.

Of course, practice, international relations and the rules regulating them had to take into account the changes that took place in the world and in the balance of forces. However, this should have been done professionally, smoothly, patiently, and with due regard and respect for the interests of all states and one’s own responsibility. Instead, we saw a state of euphoria created by the feeling of absolute superiority, a kind of modern absolutism, coupled with the low cultural standards and arrogance of those who formulated and pushed through decisions that suited only themselves. The situation took a different turn."

"As for our country, after the disintegration of the USSR, given the entire unprecedented openness of the new, modern Russia, its readiness to work honestly with the United States and other Western partners, and its practically unilateral disarmament, they immediately tried to put the final squeeze on us, finish us off, and utterly destroy us. This is how it was in the 1990s and the early 2000s, when the so-called collective West was actively supporting separatism and gangs of mercenaries in southern Russia. What victims, what losses we had to sustain and what trials we had to go through at that time before we broke the back of international terrorism in the Caucasus! We remember this and will never forget.

Properly speaking, the attempts to use us in their own interests never ceased until quite recently: they sought to destroy our traditional values and force on us their false values that would erode us, our people from within, the attitudes they have been aggressively imposing on their countries, attitudes that are directly leading to degradation and degeneration, because they are contrary to human nature. This is not going to happen. No one has ever succeeded in doing this, nor will they succeed now."

"Those who aspire to global dominance have publicly designated Russia as their enemy. They did so with impunity. Make no mistake, they had no reason to act this way. It is true that they have considerable financial, scientific, technological, and military capabilities. We are aware of this and have an objective view of the economic threats we have been hearing, just as our ability to counter this brash and never-ending blackmail. Let me reiterate that we have no illusions in this regard and are extremely realistic in our assessments."

Any further expansion of the North Atlantic alliance’s infrastructure or the ongoing efforts to gain a military foothold of the Ukrainian territory are unacceptable for us. Of course, the question is not about NATO itself. It merely serves as a tool of US foreign policy. The problem is that in territories adjacent to Russia, which I have to note is our historical land, a hostile “anti-Russia” is taking shape. Fully controlled from the outside, it is doing everything to attract NATO armed forces and obtain cutting-edge weapons.

"I made a decision to conduct a special military operation. Its goal is to protect people who have been abused by the genocide of the Kyiv regime for eight years. And to this end, we will strive for the demilitarisation and denazification of Ukraine, as well as bringing to justice those who committed numerous bloody crimes against civilians, including citizens of the Russian Federation.
“I am referring to the expansion of the NATO to the east, moving its military infrastructure closer to Russian borders. It is well known that for 30 years we have persistently and patiently tried to reach an agreement with the leading NATO countries on the principles of equal and inviolable security in Europe. In response to our proposals, we constantly faced either cynical deception and lies, or attempts to pressure and blackmail, while NATO, despite all our protests and concerns, continued to steadily expand. The war machine is moving and, I repeat, it is coming close to our borders.”

“Of course, in practical life, in international relations and the rules that regulated them, it was necessary to take into account changes in the state of affairs in the world and the balance of power. This should have been done professionally, smoothly, patiently, taking into account and respecting the interests of all countries and understanding one’s own responsibility. But no, the euphoria from having absolute superiority, a kind of modern-day absolutism, and the low level of general culture and arrogance of decision-makers [led to] decision prepared, adopted and pushed through that were beneficial only for themselves. The situation began to develop according to a different scenario."

“You don’t have to look far for examples. First, without any approval from the UN Security Council, they carried out a bloody military operation against Belgrade, using aircraft and missiles right in the very centre of Europe. [They carried out] several weeks of continuous bombing of cities and critical infrastructure. We have to remind of these facts, as some Western colleagues do not like to remember those events, and when we talk about it, they prefer to point not to the norms of international law, but to the circumstances that they interpret as they see fit."

“Then came the turn of Iraq, Libya, Syria. The illegitimate use of military force against Libya, the twisting of all decisions taken by the UN Security Council on the Libyan issue led to the complete destruction of the state, to the emergence of a major hotbed of international terrorism, to a humanitarian catastrophe and a civil war that has not ended to this day. The tragedy, to which they doomed hundreds of thousands, millions of people not only in Libya, but throughout this region, gave rise to a massive migration wave from North Africa and the Middle East to Europe."

“They ensured a similar fate for Syria. The Western coalition’s military activities on the territory of this country without the consent of the Syrian government or the approval of the UN Security Council are nothing but aggression, intervention."

“However, there is a special place for the invasion of Iraq, which was carried out also without any legal grounds. As a pretext, they put forward supposedly reliable information from the United States about the presence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. As proof of this, publicly, in front of the eyes of the whole world, the US secretary of state shook some kind of a test tube with white powder, assuring everyone that this is a chemical weapon being developed in Iraq. And then it turned out that all this was a hoax, a bluff: there were no chemical weapons in Iraq.”

“In this context, there were promises to our country not to expand NATO even one inch to the east. I repeat – they deceived us, in other words, they simply conned us. Yes, you can often hear that politics is a dirty business. Perhaps [that is so], but not to this extent. After all, such cheating behaviour contradicts not only the principles of international relations, but above all the generally recognised norms of morality. Where is justice and truth here? Just total lies and hypocrisy.

“By the way, American politicians, political scientists and journalists themselves write and say that in recent years, an actual “empire of lies” has been created inside the United States. It’s hard to disagree with that, as it’s true. But let us not understate: the United States is a great country, a system-forming power. All her satellites not only dutifully agree, sing along to its music, but also copy its behaviour, and enthusiastically accept the rules they are offered. Therefore, with good reason, we can confidently say that the entire so-called Western bloc, formed by the United States in its own image and likeness, all of it is an ’empire of lies.'”

“Despite all of this, in December 2021 we once again made an attempt to agree with the United States and its allies on the principles of ensuring security in Europe and on the non-expansion of NATO. Everything was in vain. The US position did not change. They did not consider it necessary to negotiate with Russia on this important issue for us, continuing to pursue their own goals and disregarding our interests.”

“As NATO expands to the east, with every passing year, the situation for our country is getting worse and more dangerous. Moreover, in recent days the leadership of NATO has been openly talking about the need to speed up, force the advancement of the alliance’s infrastructure to the borders of Russia. In other words, they are doubling down on their position. We can no longer just watch what is happening. It would be absolutely irresponsible on our part.

“Further expansion of the NATO infrastructure and the beginning of military development in Ukraine’s territories are unacceptable for us. The problem, of course, is not NATO itself – it is only an instrument of US foreign policy. The problem is that in the territories adjacent to us – territories that were historically ours, I emphasise – an “anti-Russia” hostile to us is being created, placed under full external control; [it] is intensively settled by the armed forces of NATO countries and is supplied with the most modern weapons."

“For the United States and its allies, this is the so-called policy of containment of Russia, [which brings] obvious geopolitical benefits. And for our country, this is ultimately a matter of life and death, a matter of our historical future as a people. And this is not an exaggeration – it is true. This is a real threat not just to our interests, but to the very existence of our state, its sovereignty. This is the very red line that has been talked about many times. They crossed it.

“About the situation in the Donbas. We see that the forces that carried out a coup in Ukraine in 2014, seized power and are holding it through sham electoral procedures, have given up on the peaceful settlement of the conflict. For eight years, for eight long years, we have done everything possible to resolve the situation by peaceful, political means. All was in vain.

“As I said in my previous address, one cannot look at what is happening there without compassion. It is simply not possible to stand all this any more. It is necessary to immediately stop this nightmare – the genocide against the millions of people living there, who rely only on Russia, only on us. These aspirations, feelings, pain of people are the main motivation for us to take the decision to recognise the people’s republics of Donbas.

“What I think is important to emphasise further is that the leading NATO countries, in order to achieve their own goals, support extreme nationalists and Neo-Nazis in Ukraine, who, in turn, will never forgive the Crimeans and Sevastopol residents for choosing reunification with Russia.

“They, of course, will crawl into the Crimea, just like in the Donbas, in order to kill, just as the gangs of Ukrainian nationalists, Hitler’s accomplices, killed defenceless people during the Great Patriotic War. They openly lay claim to a number of other Russian territories.

“The course of events and the incoming information show that Russia’s clash with these forces is inevitable. It is only a matter of time: they are getting ready, they are waiting for the right time. Now they also claim to acquire nuclear weapons. We will not allow this to happen.”

“We have been left no other option to protect Russia and our people, but for the one that we will be forced to use today. The situation requires us to take decisive and immediate action. The people’s republics of Donbas turned to Russia with a request for help.

“In this regard, in accordance with Article 51 of Part 7 of the UN Charter, with the approval of the Federation Council of Russia and in pursuance of the treaties of friendship and mutual assistance ratified by the Duma on February 22 with the Donetsk People’s Republic and the Luhansk People’s Republic, I decided to launch a special military operation.

“Its goal is to protect people who have been subjected to abuse and genocide by the regime in Kyiv for eight years. And for this we will pursue the demilitarisation and denazification of Ukraine, as well as bringing to justice those who committed numerous bloody crimes against civilians, including citizens of the Russian Federation.

“Our plans do not include the occupation of Ukrainian territories. We are not going to impose anything on anyone by force. At the same time, we hear that recently in the West there is talk that the documents signed by the Soviet totalitarian regime, securing the outcome of World War II, should no longer be upheld. Well, what is the answer to this?

“The outcome of World War II, as well as the sacrifices made by our people on the altar of victory over Nazism, are sacred. But this does not contradict the high values of human rights and freedoms, based on the realities that have developed today in the decades following war. It also does not cancel the right of nations to self-determination, enshrined in Article 1 of the UN Charter.”

“In this regard, I appeal to the citizens of Ukraine. In 2014, Russia was obliged to protect the residents of Crimea and Sevastopol from those whom you, yourself call “Nazis”. Crimeans and Sevastopol residents made their choice to be with their historical homeland, with Russia, and we supported this. I repeat, we simply could not do otherwise.

“What is happening today does not come out of a desire to infringe on the interests of Ukraine and the Ukrainian people. It is related to the protection of Russia itself from those who took Ukraine hostage and are trying to use it against our country and its people.”

“I also need to address the military personnel of the Ukrainian armed forces.

“Dear comrades! Your fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers did not fight the Nazis and defend our common Motherland, so that today’s Neo-Nazis can seize power in Ukraine. You took an oath of allegiance to the Ukrainian people, and not to the anti-national junta that plunders Ukraine and abuses its people.

“Don’t follow its criminal orders. I urge you to lay down your weapons immediately and go home. I want to make clear that all servicemen of the Ukrainian army who do so will be able to freely leave the combat zone and return to their families.

“Once again, I emphasise, all responsibility for possible bloodshed will lay on the conscience of the ruling regime in Ukraine.

“Now a few important, very important words for those who may be tempted to intervene in the ongoing events. Whoever tries to hinder us, or threaten our country or our people, should know that Russia’s response will be immediate and will lead you to consequences that you have never faced in your history. We are ready for any turn of events. All necessary decisions in this regard have been made. I hope that I will be heard.”
What else does Putin say that may be important to what is happening:
“We see with bemusement the paralysis unfolding in countries that have grown accustomed to viewing themselves as the flagships of progress,” Putin said during an event where he spoke for a few hours. “Of course, it’s none of our business or what is happening, the social and cultural shocks that are happening in some countries in the Western countries, some believe that aggressive blotting out of whole pages of your own history, the affirmative action in the interest of minorities, and the requirement to renounce the traditional interpretation of such basic values as mother, father, family, and the distinction between sexes are a milestone … a renewal of society.”

“The preparedness of the so called social progress believe that the bringing a new conscience, a new consciousness to humanity, something that is more correct,” Putin said. “But there is one thing I would like to say: The recipes they come up with are nothing new. Paradoxical as it may seem, but this is something we saw in Russia. It happened in our country before after the 1917 revolution, the Bolsheviks followed the dogmas of Marx and Engels. And they also declared that they would go into change the traditional lifestyle, the political, the economic lifestyle, as well as the very notion of morality, the basic principles for a healthy society. They were trying to destroy age and century long values, revisiting the relationship between the people, they were encouraging informing on one’s own beloved, and families. It was hailed as the march of progress. And it was very popular across the world and it was supported by many, as we see, it is happening right now.”

“Incidentally, the Bolsheviks were absolutely intolerant of other opinions, different from their own,” Putin continued. “I think this should remind you of something that is happening. And we see what is happening in the Western countries, it is with puzzlement that we see the practices Russia used to have and that we left behind in distant path, the fight for equality and against discrimination turns into an aggressive dogmatism on the brink of absurdity, when great authors of the past such as Shakespeare are no longer taught in schools and universities because they announced as backward classics that did not understand the importance of gender or race.”

“In Hollywood there are leaflets reminding what you should do in the cinema, in the films, how many personalities and actors you’ve got, what kind of color, what sex, and sometimes it’s even even tighter and stricter than what the Department of Propaganda of the Soviet Communist Party Central Committee did,” he said. “And the fight against racism, which is a lofty goal, turns into a new culture, cancel culture, and into reverse discrimination, racism on the obverse. And it brings people apart, whereas the true fighters for civic rights, they were trying to eliminate those differences. I asked my colleagues to find this quote from Martin Luther King, and he said, ‘I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.’ That is a true value.”

“You know, the Bolsheviks were speaking about nationalizing not just the property, but also women,” Putin continued. “The proponents of new approaches go so far as they want to eliminate the whole notions of men and women, and those who dare say that men and women exist and this is a biological fact, they are all but banished. Parent number one, parent number two, or the parent that has given birth, or instead of breast milk, you say human milk. And you say all of that, so the people who are not sure of their sexual agenda are not unhappy.”

“And I would like to say that this is not something new, and the 20s and the 1920s, the Soviet couture Tagore came up with the so called ‘Newspeak’, and they thought that thereby they were building a new consciousness and coming up with new values, and they went so far that we feel the consequences up until now,” he concluded on the matter. “There are some monstrous things when from a very young age, you teach to children that the boy can easily become a girl and you impose on them this selection, this choice. You push the parents aside and make the child take this decisions that can destroy their lives. And if we call the spade a spade, this is nigh to crime against humanity and all of that under the banner of progress, while some people just want to do that.”

“Many Euro-Atlantic countries have moved away from their roots, including Christian values… Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan.” Russia has adopted new laws that ban homosexual propaganda and criminalizes the insulting of religious sensibilities."

“We’re surprised to see things happening in countries that see themselves as flagships of progress… The struggle for equality and against discrimination turns into aggressive dogmatism verging on absurdity.”

“Opposing racism is a necessary and noble thing, but the new ‘culture of abolition’ turns into ‘reverse discrimination’…Here in Russia the absolute majority of our citizens don’t care what color a person’s skin is.”

“People who dare to say that men and women still exist as a biological fact are almost ostracized… Not to mention the simply monstrous fact that children today are taught from a young age that a boy can easily become a girl and vice versa.”

“Let's call a spade a spade: This simply verges on crimes against humanity under the banner of progress.”

“We will be guided by the ideology of healthy conservatism...”

“In the coming era of global readjustment, which may last quite long and whose final outlook is unknown, moderate conservatism is the most reasonable line of conduct.”

“Our society has developed a ‘collective immunity,’ as they say now, to extremism that leads to upheavals and social and political collapse.”

“Our conservatism is the conservatism of optimists… And of course, we’re ready to work with our partners for the sake of common noble goals.”
Who's the real aggressor here? Who's really pushing for a world war? Who's really the crazy dictator?

Here is one way to see this from a different perspective. Imagine that in WWII, we lost Texas, Florida, and California. These 3 states are now all independent, but NATO assures us that these states will never join NATO. Let's also say that the US & Russia flipped positions in NATO. Further, suppose that the US had upheld traditional values, and Russia had not. In other words, flip the entire paradigm.

Over the years, NATO lied to us, and Florida and California joined NATO now. Then Mexico is strongly considering joining NATO too. Texas is being run by a corrupt cabal that is terrorizing, manipulating, and killing the citizens in Texas. Over the years the US patiently attempt to resolve the situation and tries negotiating, and peaceful tactics but nothing works. Finally, Texas is considering joining NATO too. Now, the US sees that action needs to be taken, or all will be lost.

What do you think the US would do in this hypothetical situation?

I may have a different perspective than many here, due to experiences I have gone through in my life. I've lived overseas in multiple countries, which definitely gives me a different perspective. I survived an extremely toxic and abusive relationship and through experience learned to recognize various psychologically abusive and manipulative tactics. I've had other experiences that have also shaped my perspective, all of which contribute to my opinions.

Here's what my strong opinion is on the matter.

First, it is plausible that Putin is playing a role and/or is part of TPTB. From what I can tell, I don't think he is, but I also don't discount it as a possibility.

From what I've been able to piece together from all sides, I think it was inevitable for Russia to get involved with Ukraine. Honestly, I'm a bit surprised at how patient Russia has been, but there may have been reasons for this.

TPTB is ultimately driving this for its own benefit. The Coup d'état that we claim is our US government is the major player fighting this shadow war vicariously. They are intentionally and knowingly using innocent "useful idiots" to fight against Russia. They have no intentions of negotiating or stopping this war.

The Ukraine mafia has been using their controlled media outlets for years to brainwash and gaslight the masses, just like they do over here. I suspect that many Ukrainian citizens believe whatever the media tells them to believe. It works here in the states, why wouldn't it work over there too.

I believe that this war may have various beneficial goals for TPTB. One of the goals is to remove Putin from power because he is not willing to play by the rules that TPTB requires (aka the corruption of morals and values). Another benefit is securing Ukraine for financial purposes to feed the beast. Disruption and a means of distraction from other power plays that are being made behind the scenes. It is also likely that there is a motive to push us into another World War, this will help to escalate hyperinflation, starvation, and the complete dependence on the soon-to-emerge "New World Order". There may be other goals baked into this that I have yet to see or think deeply on.

Of course, this will all be blamed on Russia, they'll go down in history as the big bads that started all of this. SMH

As far as Countries go, in my opinion, the morals and values being allowed and pushed in this country are absolutely reprehensible. We are as a nation heading full-tilt to a modern-day Sodom & Gomorrah, this becomes more apparent every day. Suicides are increasing, and so is homicide, mass shootings, abortions, violence, and the list goes on and on. This is what happens when you start to remove God from your country. This is what happens when a country becomes evil and corrupt, there are consequences.

I had to chuckle at some of your comments, which I personally disagree with. Especially this statement: "We're talking about destroying freedom in all it's forms. We're talking about destroying Christianity or at least the freedom of Christians."

If anything Russia is defending Christianity, moral & spiritual values. As far as freedom is concerned, I guess it depends on how one chooses to define freedom. I personally have a major issue living in a country that defines it incorrectly, from my point of view.

When a country allows the very moral fabric of a country to run rampant and they call that "freedom" I have a problem with that. When a country intentionally seeks to undermine the very values & principles this country was founded on, I have a problem with that. When a country starts to enshrine into law Communistic and Marxist ideology, I have a problem with that.

You talk about Babylon, we're living right in the middle of it. Our moral, ethical, and spiritual values are under constant attack, undermined, and ridiculed by society at large. All you have to do is turn on the tv to see the constant onslaught of Christianity that is permeating our culture. It is so pervasive, that spiritual values that were once upheld are being stealthily replaced by lies. Just look at what has crept into and been publicly accepted in our own Church for starters.

At least Russia is retaining higher moral & spiritual values than we as a nation are, can you honestly disagree?

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

anonymous91 wrote: January 17th, 2023, 3:58 pm

You forgot to mention the price of eggs, the price has skyrocketed!

Supposedly, the "official" narrative is some massive avian flu that conveniently only affected chickens that lay eggs, but not ones that are being raised for meat. I think there's something fishy going on.

I've heard rumors of farmers being forced to cull their chickens, that seems to be more plausible. It also dawns on me that chicken meat could have "other" unwanted/unnecessary ingredients added to it, which could be why it is so readily available.
farmers who have avian influenza detected on their farms are depopulated completely. Then it takes at least 6 months to a year to decontaminate and repopulate the layers or fryers. Layers don't lay right away. It takes about twenty weeks for a hen to start being productive. So to get an egg facility who was producing before an AI outbreak back to production it's like 14 to 20 months depending on the usda and decontamination. Fryers only take 44 days to make it to processing. So the turn around there could be 12 to 14 months. But thats only if the farmer can make it without income for the down time. Of course the government prolly has some "insurance" for the bigger egg players, but the basic farmer with one broiler farm won't be back into production. The other side of this is that the broilers all come from the layers and they may be repurposing some eggs to chicks that would otherwise be sold as eggs which would account for the shortage of carton eggs. There is only so much egg production. the government wants the chicken integrators to keep producing realizing that the once they start producing less chicks, the farmers will be let go and the farms won't be able to survive financially reducing the amount of broilers being produced permanently in our supply chain. It is not true that AI only affects layers..it affects all poultry infected and the usda depopulates entire layer and broiler farms and it's all the interconnected. Biosecurity is practiced on all commercial poultry facilities religiously to cut down on AI and other disease transmission. All cars/ trucks are sprayed off with disinfectant, all workers are required to use iodine boot dips and change clothes, no visitors are allowed. The integrators like Tyson, Purdue and the other ilk, own the chickens, lease barn space and labor from farmers. This is a delicate supply chain that has endured some adversity lately and cutting down the broiler production would be a bigger mistake that would take longer and be very expensive to fix because of the money and structure of the integrators and the farmers. Thats probably the real reason we have less carton egg production. Remember the government gave 41 billion dollars one year ago to the integrators.....sooo ya something might be off but its not what you think. The government is not ready to cut down chicken meat supplies yet.