When does the SHTF ?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

When does the SHTF ?

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Ya know the stuff, :lol:

When does it hit the fan?

About 5 years from now I hope to retire.

How long will our current state of bliss continue?

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Re: When does the SHTF ?

Post by tribrac »

The next Shtf is February. They will set up the crisis which will be the focus of the next Presidential election and it will start in February like it always does. With a reset or refocus in September.

I don't know if there will ever be a big shtf now. Just a continuous flow of s!*# spraying through the fan constantly.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 15th, 2023, 10:53 am Ya know the stuff, :lol:

Four years and 8 months for me.
Not that I'm counting.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

It won't be an all-of-a-sudden thing. Things will degrade slower than many will want. Things will be pretty dicey in 5 years, IMHO.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 15th, 2023, 10:53 am ...
I'll have what you're having.

TS is HTF.

I'm doing my level best to retire. Not due to how much I have but by trying to whittle down what I think I need.

PressingForward
captain of 100

Post by PressingForward »

Original_Intent wrote: January 15th, 2023, 11:06 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 15th, 2023, 10:53 am ...
I'll have what you're having.

TS is HTF.

I'm doing my level best to retire. Not due to how much I have but by trying to whittle down what I think I need.
Retired just shy of three years ago, both the wife and I. I made it four months and she made it 7 before going back to work. Money not an object but had way too much ide time. After working 60-70 weeks for years, my wife more, it’s nice to only work 35-40…….

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

tribrac wrote: January 15th, 2023, 11:00 am The next Shtf is February. They will set up the crisis which will be the focus of the next Presidential election and it will start in February like it always does. With a reset or refocus in September.

I don't know if there will ever be a big shtf now. Just a continuous flow of s!*# spraying through the fan constantly.
huh. that's some specific doom

'but February made me shiver, with every paper i delivered, bad news on the doorstep, i couldn't take one more step.

'and i can't remember if i cried when i read about his widowed bride, something touched me deep inside, the day, the music..... died'
Last edited by FrankOne on January 15th, 2023, 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

A Taiwan crisis next.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Alex, i'll go with 'Israel strikes Iran in April' for a 100.

"Israel Bombs Iran, deadly gas release kills 2000"

I'll go with "What is a false flag,?" Alex.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 15th, 2023, 10:53 am About 5 years from now I hope to retire.
Find a job you love and you'll never have to 8-)

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

I'm guessing this summer....

WEF/NATO needs to ramp up Poland next as Ukraine is running out of manpower (think they've lost around 157k and started with 247k plus instituted draft 18-60 yrs old). Around 50% casualties and unit effectiveness is zero. Lost the strategic salt mines to Russia's private contractor. By the way...in terms of manpower loss...10k more than the entire UK military and about 10k less than entire US Marine Corps.

For all intents and purposes...we are in the very early stages of WWIII.

Rumors circulating US military will become directly engaged in next couple of months on multiple fronts. They are spread extremely lean, focused more on pronoun training, and will also need to implement a 18-60 draft. I highly doubt many will go along with that. War of private contractors and conscripts...no one else wants to fight.

Did I mention that with the exception of 8400 troops that were let go...the rest all got the clot shot which dropping athletes left and right (just the last week - 24 yr old NFL player, Old Dominion college basketball, a 20 yr old top national tennis player, top ranked 18 yr old female MMA fighter, 20 yr old Air Force football player)...neighbor's brother discharged from Navy after 15+ year career due to a heart attack and who mentioned he was one of many...even Elvis' daughter cardiac arrest 3 days after appearing in good health...

US combat readiness and capability at a historic low!

Next stage of eastern Europe coming soon...Taiwan....Korea....Middle East (Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc)...not to mention the anti-WEF South American theatre is heating up Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Venezuela, Chile, Columbia, Bolivia, etc...

Cut a few undersea information cables and the digital financial terrain will change rapidly. Same for EMPs and such.

Any day the PPT doesn't keep the show going...401k's will dry up quick. That will at a minimum have major psychological effect...Social Security has another 18 months...did I mention record credit card levels at an average 20% interest? Yeah that won't continue for much longer...the economic collapse will pick up some serious steam over the next couple of months...

For that matter...they always manage to keep the show going...but at some point they won't...and the next debt ceiling cliff hanger is likely this coming week...

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: January 15th, 2023, 12:17 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 15th, 2023, 10:53 am About 5 years from now I hope to retire.
Find a job you love and you'll never have to 8-)
I love my job as much as possible, considering I’m working for the US Airlines and Taxpayers too, but working to be free of the beast and do amazing type stuff, such as launching 4 rockets at the same time. At 62 inflation adjustments lock in, so I’ll prolly stay till then.

Elon only launches 1 rocket at a time. :lol:

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. 6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. 7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

During the hot months

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Jason wrote: January 15th, 2023, 12:44 pm I'm guessing this summer....

WEF/NATO needs to ramp up Poland next as Ukraine is running out of manpower (think they've lost around 157k and started with 247k plus instituted draft 18-60 yrs old). Around 50% casualties and unit effectiveness is zero. Lost the strategic salt mines to Russia's private contractor. By the way...in terms of manpower loss...10k more than the entire UK military and about 10k less than entire US Marine Corps.

Rumors circulating US military will become directly engaged in next couple of months on multiple fronts. They are spread extremely lean, focused more on pronoun training, and will also need to implement a 18-60 draft. I highly doubt many will go along with that. War of private contractors and conscripts...no one else wants to fight.

Did I mention that with the exception of 8400 troops that were let go...the rest all got the clot shot which dropping athletes left and right (just the last week - 24 yr old NFL player, Old Dominion college basketball, a 20 yr old top national tennis player, top ranked 18 yr old female MMA fighter, 20 yr old Air Force football player)...neighbor's brother discharged from Navy after 15+ year career due to a heart attack and who mentioned he was one of many...even Elvis' daughter cardiac arrest 3 days after appearing in good health...

Next stage of eastern Europe coming soon...Taiwan....Korea....Middle East (Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc)...not to mention the anti-WEF South American theatre is heating up Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Venezuela, Chile, Columbia, Bolivia, etc...

Cut a few undersea information cables and the digital financial terrain will change rapidly. Same for EMPs and such.

Any day the PPT doesn't keep the show going...401k's will dry up quick. That will at a minimum have major psychological effect...Social Security has another 18 months...did I mention record credit card levels at an average 20% interest? Yeah that won't continue for much longer...the economic collapse will pick up some serious steam over the next couple of months...

For that matter...they always manage to keep the show going...but at some point they won't...and the next debt ceiling cliff hanger is likely this coming week...
Don't forget to add in the military stuff: Ultra low retention: non-reenlistments are at an all time high as are retirements. Although, I figure I have 6 months of military "retirement" until I get called back. But I'll likely resign my commission at that time and tell them where to stick it. Additionally, recruitment at an all time low. I just wonder what will hit first though: WWIII or Civil War? Great post though Jason. Thanks.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Jason wrote: January 15th, 2023, 12:44 pm I'm guessing this summer....

FWIW, we've always felt like we'll finish building our cabin "by the skin of our teeth" - right before a SHTF event. I don't see any reason we won't finish and move in this year. Hoping for 3-4 months, but no matter what, it'll be this year. It's the culmination of a (now) 12 year plan we started working towards back in 2011. It's been a strong impression I believe to be from God.

Like I said, "FWIW".

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

FrankOne wrote: January 15th, 2023, 11:57 am Alex, i'll go with 'Israel strikes Iran in April' for a 100.

"Israel Bombs Iran, deadly gas release kills 2000"

I'll go with "What is a false flag,?" Alex.
I’ll take “who’s still alive after getting jabbed” for 500.

And “ Nuremberg trial 2.0” for 1000

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

2024 marks the end of a 7 year space between 2 solar eclipses that cross paths near Jackson County Missouri - crossing over the New Madrid fault line, which last had a major shakeup when Joseph Smith was 6 yrs old.

https://www.crystalwind.ca/eureka-amazi ... -august-21

https://medium.com/national-eclipse-blo ... 2d89969aae

Interesting that the first one had a "coast to coast path" - I believe it was West to East. The second one in 2024 goes kind of North to South. Is the USA being marked with a big 'X' for a reason?

If you read Revelation, you'll find most of the predicted signs come from the heavens. Something to think about, at least.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Two weeks.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

91  And all things shall be in commotion; and surely, men's hearts shall fail them; for fear shall come upon all people. (D&C 88)

35  And all they who suffer persecution for my name, and endure in faith, though they are called to lay down their lives for my sake yet shall they partake of all this glory.
36  Wherefore, fear not even unto death; for in this world your joy is not full, but in me your joy is full.
37  Therefore, care not for the body, neither the life of the body; but care for the soul, and for the life of the soul.
38  And seek the face of the Lord always, that in patience ye may possess your souls, and ye shall have eternal life. (D&C 101)

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

FrankOne wrote: January 15th, 2023, 11:45 am
tribrac wrote: January 15th, 2023, 11:00 am The next Shtf is February. They will set up the crisis which will be the focus of the next Presidential election and it will start in February like it always does. With a reset or refocus in September.

huh. that's some specific doom

'but February made me shiver, with every paper i delivered, bad news on the doorstep, i couldn't take one more step.

'and i can't remember if i cried when i read about his widowed bride, something touched me deep inside, the day, the music..... died'
Your pomp is brought down to Sheol,
And the sound of your stringed instruments;

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

mudflap wrote: January 15th, 2023, 9:21 pm 2024 marks the end of a 7 year space between 2 solar eclipses that cross paths near Jackson County Missouri - crossing over the New Madrid fault line, which last had a major shakeup when Joseph Smith was 6 yrs old.

https://www.crystalwind.ca/eureka-amazi ... -august-21

https://medium.com/national-eclipse-blo ... 2d89969aae

Interesting that the first one had a "coast to coast path" - I believe it was West to East. The second one in 2024 goes kind of North to South. Is the USA being marked with a big 'X' for a reason?

If you read Revelation, you'll find most of the predicted signs come from the heavens. Something to think about, at least.
Mazzaroth

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

I've been wrong before, but I'll up vote February launches it. Then it will continue too steam roll from there. Glad the VA upped my disability to 70%. Now they won't pull me back in.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 15th, 2023, 10:53 am Ya know the stuff, :lol:

If you are living in the Middle East and are a Christian the defecation has been hitting the ventilation for quite some time now. You need to remember that the most persecuted religion is Christianity. Same goes with China and Indonesia.