When does the SHTF ?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Jason
Master of Puppets

Re: When does the SHTF ?

Post by Jason »

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

The woes are about to be poured out.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230116-223134.png
Screenshot_20230116-223134.png (920.03 KiB) Viewed 1004 times

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

BOJ is on track to acquire all JGBs by the end of this year…that will be a financial supernova!

Which is just one of many reasons why the race is on to implement CBDCs with blockchain tech…Wall Street Journal had nice propaganda piece on it this morning.

Things are moving fast, stakes have never been higher, and systemic risk is off the historical charts and not priced in (same placeholder in the financial models for a few decades now)….

If you like fireworks….this should be your year! Rolling hard into next….

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

mudflap wrote: January 15th, 2023, 9:21 pm 2024 marks the end of a 7 year space between 2 solar eclipses that cross paths near Jackson County Missouri - crossing over the New Madrid fault line, which last had a major shakeup when Joseph Smith was 6 yrs old.

https://www.crystalwind.ca/eureka-amazi ... -august-21

https://medium.com/national-eclipse-blo ... 2d89969aae

Interesting that the first one had a "coast to coast path" - I believe it was West to East. The second one in 2024 goes kind of North to South. Is the USA being marked with a big 'X' for a reason?

If you read Revelation, you'll find most of the predicted signs come from the heavens. Something to think about, at least.
Each eclipse passed through 7 cities named "Salem" which means "Peace" ... I think the SHTF after the second eclipse in April 2024. This nearly 7 year period of time must certainly be a sign that peace in the US is about to end.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

I saw one site which is often right (and sometimes wrong) state this evening that Saudi Arabia just announced that they will accept non dollar payments for oil now. Russia just announced that they are mobilizing 1.5 million men into their army tonight as well. We are hitting the debt limit on Thursday and the government will shut down by the end of the month. Plus we have a comet going by right now (signs in the heavens).

Maybe we'll dodge all of these incoming bullets. I've seen it before. But maybe not. If Saudi Arabia really announced that then I'd say the fan just got hit, although it might take a little while for that to become apparent. I guess we'll see.

Edit: I did a little research and learned that Saudi Arabia said they are open to discussing selling oil in denominations other than dollars. That's not the same as saying they will. Still, it's a big time move towards de dollarization. If we don't make a big move to put the Saudis back in line who knows what happens next? (I'm not in favor of this--I despise the United States using its military to bully the rest of the world.)

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I feel an uneasiness as I look ahead towards Spring. Not saying it is a widespread thing. It may be more localized/ personal of a nature. I really can't say at this point. Just a general uneasiness.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I believe God is crossing us off the map, putting an X across the country, signaling the end of us as a country. Signaling that he is no longer helping and protecting this country as it has finally become fully ripened in iniquity.

Now, how long from that until we are wiped out? I don't have any idea.
mudflap wrote: January 15th, 2023, 9:21 pm 2024 marks the end of a 7 year space between 2 solar eclipses that cross paths near Jackson County Missouri - crossing over the New Madrid fault line, which last had a major shakeup when Joseph Smith was 6 yrs old.

Interesting that the first one had a "coast to coast path" - I believe it was West to East. The second one in 2024 goes kind of North to South. Is the USA being marked with a big 'X' for a reason?

If you read Revelation, you'll find most of the predicted signs come from the heavens. Something to think about, at least.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

LDS Physician wrote: January 17th, 2023, 6:42 pmEach eclipse passed through 7 cities named "Salem" which means "Peace" ...
That's interesting. I didn't even know we had 7 cities by that name in this country.

I think the SHTF after the second eclipse in April 2024. This nearly 7 year period of time must certainly be a sign that peace in the US is about to end.
I totally agree.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

So last weekend I had about two hours on my own in Provo/Orem area. (Wife & daughter off at BYU dance recital).

Needing to punch my man card, I started at a Pawn Shop, cause I haven’t been in one for years. Other than an assortment of worn out looking tools, a bunch of TV’s, a couple bikes and a saxophone hanging on the wall next to a half dozen electric guitars, the place was woefully lacking in good quality “finds”.

I next went down the street to General Army Navy Surplus. Immediately upon entering I was drawn to the fairly large display of field manuals. I bought three Army manuals on various subjects for $2/ea.

Then I browsed the rest of the store, reminiscing about my Army days, back when we only wore green fatigues, and had C-rations when out in the field. (That ought to date me…. ;-)

Next up was Al’s Sporting goods at University Mall.
Looked at cross country skis, which were out of my price range, and wandered thru the shooting section, which was really well stocked and many people were in line to get to the counter.

Up to L9 sports, but they didn’t have any cross country skis, just downhill and powder skis.

Close to last stop, went to Gunnies in Orem. That place was hopping! Shelves heavy with ammo and guns of every type. Husbands and wives were crowding the firearm area. Must have had forty folk in and around the various counters. Employees pushing hand trucks loaded with ammo, refilling shelves.

Last stop Lowes, bought a tube of glue, and the store was nearly empty. Not even a check stand was open, had to self check out with the scanner thingy.

I also noted the two other guns and ammo stores/ranges I didn’t have time to visit had crowded parking lots. Discouraging me from attempting a visit as my solo man-time was coming to an end.

Interesting to note how the local populace was spending their day….

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

JK4Woods wrote: January 17th, 2023, 8:09 pm So last weekend I had about two hours on my own in Provo/Orem area. (Wife & daughter off at BYU dance recital).

Needing to punch my man card, I started at a Pawn Shop, cause I haven’t been in one for years. Other than an assortment of worn out looking tools, a bunch of TV’s, a couple bikes and a saxophone hanging on the wall next to a half dozen electric guitars, the place was woefully lacking in good quality “finds”.

I next went down the street to General Army Navy Surplus. Immediately upon entering I was drawn to the fairly large display of field manuals. I bought three Army manuals on various subjects for $2/ea.

Then I browsed the rest of the store, reminiscing about my Army days, back when we only wore green fatigues, and had C-rations when out in the field. (That ought to date me…. ;-)

Looked at cross country skis, which were out of my price range, and wandered thru the shooting section, which was really well stocked and many people were in line to get to the counter.

Up to L9 sports, but they didn’t have any cross country skis, just downhill and powder skis.

Close to last stop, went to Gunnies in Orem. That place was hopping! Shelves heavy with ammo and guns of every type. Husbands and wives were crowding the firearm area. Must have had forty folk in and around the various counters. Employees pushing hand trucks loaded with ammo, refilling shelves.

Last stop Lowes, bought a tube of glue, and the store was nearly empty. Not even a check stand was open, had to self check out with the scanner thingy.

I also noted the two other guns and ammo stores/ranges I didn’t have time to visit had crowded parking lots. Discouraging me from attempting a visit as my solo man-time was coming to an end.

that IS interesting

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Silver Pie wrote: January 17th, 2023, 7:40 pm
LDS Physician wrote: January 17th, 2023, 6:42 pmEach eclipse passed through 7 cities named "Salem" which means "Peace" ...
That's interesting. I didn't even know we had 7 cities by that name in this country.

I think the SHTF after the second eclipse in April 2024. This nearly 7 year period of time must certainly be a sign that peace in the US is about to end.
I totally agree.
Apparently we have at least 14! lol

Vernet
captain of 10

Post by Vernet »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 15th, 2023, 10:53 am Ya know the stuff, :lol:

When does it hit the fan?

About 5 years from now I hope to retire.

How long will our current state of bliss continue?
Does it matter when? If you are not ready today then you will not be ready ever.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Vernet wrote: January 17th, 2023, 9:38 pm

Does it matter when? If you are not ready today then you will not be ready ever.
well....it's ALMOST everlastingly too late....but not quite. I still think there's time for a well-organized and motivated individual to get ready. God is quite forgiving and helpful - even when it looks like it's too late. Think of the thief on the cross - deathbed repentance DOES work for some.

Obviously, you're right: the "last minute prepper" will have a harder go of it than the one who's spent years collecting books and supplies and knowledge - that's just a natural law.

But if the attitude is, "Oh wow! let's go buy one of those Polaris Side-by-sides for $15k so we can "have fun"!".....then I would definitely agree:
not be ready ever

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver Pie wrote: January 17th, 2023, 7:40 pm
I totally agree.

Saw 48 backwards and forwards, then saw it again. :shock:

viewtopic.php?p=1340848#p1340848

That was me post about She’ll be Coming Around the Mountain which led to new learning about Vera and Valo, similar to names that can be spelled using the letters in gravity.

The UK does day month order for dates which is backwards. :lol:

2448 keeps showing up in strange sort of ways for some reason. :?

380 x 507 is the aspect ratio of my iPhone. 8-)

The number 14 represents the Davidic Servant. :idea:

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

JK4Woods wrote: January 17th, 2023, 8:09 pm So last weekend I had about two hours on my own in Provo/Orem area. (Wife & daughter off at BYU dance recital).

We are in one of those eye of the storms….ammo available and dropping in price…sales on firearms…reloading components back on the shelves…

QA has gone to hell though…

A family member’s last order of 50 Glocks for law enforcement order…5 had wrong extractor and only good for 1 shot…

Tika/Beretta shipping huge lot of rifles where the rifling was 1-2” short of the end of the barrel…

Bergara shipping with paint residue between action and stock bed…

3 barrels, 2 stocks, & 2 actions to get Christensen Arms 300 win mag to finally deliver on manufacturer claims…although they did warranty it…a painful journey…

Not the norm on $2k rifles prior to the past 3 years…

Hopefully this eye hangs around for a little while before it turns to state vs state, city vs city warfare….

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Jason wrote: January 18th, 2023, 12:21 am

We are in one of those eye of the storms….ammo available and dropping in price…sales on firearms…reloading components back on the shelves…

QA has gone to hell though…

A family member’s last order of 50 Glocks for law enforcement order…5 had wrong extractor and only good for 1 shot…

Tika/Beretta shipping huge lot of rifles where the rifling was 1-2” short of the end of the barrel…

Bergara shipping with paint residue between action and stock bed…

3 barrels, 2 stocks, & 2 actions to get Christensen Arms 300 win mag to finally deliver on manufacturer claims…although they did warranty it…a painful journey…

Not the norm on $2k rifles prior to the past 3 years…

Hopefully this eye hangs around for a little while before it turns to state vs state, city vs city warfare…. :!:

eBay shipping from China of BNC tees is no longer being subsidized.

Good thing for domestic suppliers. :)

China in the sewer. 🚽

Catching all the stuff. :lol:

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Silver Pie wrote: January 17th, 2023, 7:35 pm I believe God is crossing us off the map, putting an X across the country, signaling the end of us as a country. Signaling that he is no longer helping and protecting this country as it has finally become fully ripened in iniquity.

Now, how long from that until we are wiped out? I don't have any idea.

The times of the Gentiles is fulfilled.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Times of the gentiles indeed. Remember when we assumed the church did not count as the gentiles? Ahh good times.

A major lesson from the Book of Mormon is that as once righteous society's collapse the crisis cycles increase in frequency and severity. I don't think even the blindest cnn + deseret news consumer would try to say that is not consistently happening since at least 2000.. Lords signs are always unmistakable. No complex learning or instruments necessary.

Yet for so long we ignored the reality of the truth that in the coming millennium the spiritual law is returned to scepter of Judah in Jerusalem and does not come from SLC or even Jackson county. Ephraim/Joseph's role in millennium will be temporal affairs from Jackson county. Returning again to birthright of Joseph with the generous and productive spirit he exemplified in Egypt.

Seeing the mess SLC is making of spiritual law, I now understand why it is taken from us. Fairness, seeing mess Judah has made of temporal matters, I can see why those like .......... should not be entrusted with the rights and protection of liberty and its intertwined finances.

The Lords house is a house of order and families. Personally, I have much by way of the Israel tribes lineage markers. First I have faith in my Patriarchal blessing declaring my lineage Ephraim. Second, I even look and act like a rather stereotypical Jew. Third is Genealogy, We know much of scattered Ephraim (and one other) bloodlines from among the Irish, Welsh, and Spain people. I would encourage all of you to dig up your own ancestry. It matters today and tomorrow. Regardless of extent to which SLC organization falls or is rescued.

Today I remain an earnest Christian who teaches my Children of the true Christ. I have not outsourced my beliefs to Deseret book nor submitted my scriptures for government/media approval. I am convinced the Lord has a unmistakable plans for his faithful Israel and that we should continue in faithfulness and doing our best and await for his further direction. Accepting that our warnings may be more like Lehis. Whose priesthood and scriptures came from his faulty doomed local religious organization but whose warnings and future plans did not.
Last edited by hedgehog on January 19th, 2023, 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

The combination of record high credit card debt and record high credit card interest is nothing short of catastrophic for both the US economy, and the strapped consumer who has no choice but to keep buying on credit while hoping next month's bill will somehow not come. Unfortunately, it will and at some point in the very near future, this will also translate into massive loan losses for US consumer banks; that's when Powell will finally panic.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/us-co ... e-forecast

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

hedgehog wrote: January 19th, 2023, 11:00 am Times of the gentiles indeed. Remember when we assumed the church did not count as the gentiles? Ahh good times.

A major lesson from the Book of Mormon is that as once righteous society's collapse the crisis cycles increase in frequency and severity. I don't think even the blindest cnn + deseret news consumer would try to say that is not consistently happening since at least 2000.. Lords signs are always unmistakable. No complex learning or instruments necessary.

Yet for so long we ignored the reality of the truth that in the coming millennium the spiritual law is returned to scepter of Judah in Jerusalem and does not come from SLC or even Jackson county. Ephraim/Joseph's role in millennium will be temporal affairs from Jackson county. Returning again to birthright of Joseph with the generous and productive spirit he exemplified in Egypt.

Seeing the mess SLC is making of spiritual law, I now understand why it is taken from us. Fairness, seeing mess Judah has made of temporal matters, I can see why those like .......... should not be entrusted with the rights and protection of liberty and its intertwined finances.

The Lords house is a house of order and families. Personally, I have much by way of the Israel tribes lineage markers. First I have faith in my Patriarchal blessing declaring my lineage Ephraim. Second, I even look and act like a rather stereotypical Jew. Third is Genealogy, We know much of scattered Ephraim (and one other) bloodlines from among the Irish, Welsh, and Spain people. I would encourage all of you to dig up your own ancestry. It matters today and tomorrow. Regardless of extent to which SLC organization falls or is rescued.

Today I remain an earnest Christian who teaches my Children of the true Christ. I have not outsourced my beliefs to Deseret book nor submitted my scriptures for government/media approval. I am convinced the Lord has a unmistakable plans for his faithful Israel and that we should continue in faithfulness and doing our best and await for his further direction. Accepting that our warnings may be more like Lehis. Whose priesthood and scriptures came from his faulty doomed local religious organization but whose warnings and future plans did not.

I love it. Very well said, brother.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Jason wrote: January 19th, 2023, 11:28 am
The combination of record high credit card debt and record high credit card interest is nothing short of catastrophic for both the US economy, and the strapped consumer who has no choice but to keep buying on credit while hoping next month's bill will somehow not come. Unfortunately, it will and at some point in the very near future, this will also translate into massive loan losses for US consumer banks; that's when Powell will finally panic.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/us-co ... e-forecast
c'mon, things are great,!see below from your link. <-sarc.
and reality? ..... tick tock to full on collapse. Here we go folks.

got lucky in being able to upload this easily:

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

So large swaths of the population getting ready to go down for the last time.

Politicians aren't dumb, they know they either have to divert that anger or bear the brunt of it.

Just like the Culacks in Russia, the have nots are going to be aimed at the haves, even if the haves were just careful and prudent preppers. The preppers are hoarders that are keeping you from being able to eat. It wasn't your fault for spending your life chasing big screen TVs and ski boats and $60K pickups and eating out several times a week...

This isn't even a prediction, it's knowing that if history doesn't repeat, it at least rhymes.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

I think the reality will end up being massive defaults and folks will resort to nefarious means as the house of credit comes tumbling down…

Gone is the character that prevailed through the Great Depression…

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

I think this whole Scamdemic in these past few years,
has given us a pretty good hint - of just how close we are -
to when the S - REALLY - Hits TF.
Last edited by Being There on January 20th, 2023, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.