Whether you believe it or not, why was this book declared classified?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Whether you believe it or not, why was this book declared classified?

Post by Fred »

Writing a fiction book does not get it confiscated and declared classified. There are many end of world stories that were not confiscated or classified. This one was held for 60 years and then only a few pages were declassified, but heavily "cleansed."

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Whether you believe it or not, why was this book declared classified?

Post by endlessQuestions »

Pole shift is happening.

And it's known, observable effects fit the scriptures pretty well, in my opinion.

Should be interesting.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

endlessQuestions wrote: January 14th, 2023, 2:55 pm Pole shift is happening.

And it's known, observable effects fit the scriptures pretty well, in my opinion.

Should be interesting.
Magnetic pole shift is definitely happening. It's moved almost as far since 2000 than it did within the entire previous century.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

This might be interesting IF the earth was a spinning globe :D

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Niemand wrote: January 14th, 2023, 4:13 pm

Should be interesting.
Magnetic pole shift is definitely happening. It's moved almost as far since 2000 than it did within the entire previous century.

Yup.

And now we can't get great data, because "they" don't want us to understand just how drastic this speeding up of the pole shift is becoming. Yawn.

With the new revelation from NOAA yesterday that temperatures are actually going DOWN over the last decade or so, I wonder if people will start looking for something that's actually observable, which we have a historical record of, including the catastrophic effects of the phenomenon.

Guess we'll see.

And I really, really, wonder how the Lord is going to keep us safe when this event occurs.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

CaptainM wrote: January 14th, 2023, 4:16 pm This might be interesting IF the earth was a spinning globe :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

CaptainM wrote: January 14th, 2023, 4:16 pm This might be interesting IF the earth was a spinning globe :D
The sky above us appears to spin so it's still relevant and significant whichever view you take. The angle of the Sun varies and the seasons do change.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

The book in the video is called "The Adam and Eve Story".

That's hilarious.

I don't think the people on this thread have been watching the "Apostle or Aristocrat" thread very closely, but that thread, for me, is all about Adam and Eve - especially Eve, who our "thirteenth apostle", Beverly Campbell, says didndunuffin' wrong... indeed, she was prescient, and understood a "higher law" than poor old Adam.

The world is weird.

But God is good, so it all shakes out in the end.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Here's a link to the whole book.

Well, what we can see, according to our masters, at least:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBzckBY3H90

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

So how about this for a mind bender?

Satan can't get a body.

So to manifest in the world, he is having his followers develop artificial intelligence, which is nothing more or less than "intelligence without conscience".

As this technology sweeps over the world, it will do miracles we can't even conceive of today.

Many will bow to it, and perhaps will bow to those who integrate it with their corporeal being (transhumanists).

But God has declared He will destroy Satan and his influence.

What better way to do that than through a pole shift, which will send us straight back to the Stone Age?

What do you think?

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Yeah! Isaiah was a loon!

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Maybe that is why January has been unseasonably warm in the Upper Midwest!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

endlessQuestions wrote: January 14th, 2023, 4:46 pm So how about this for a mind bender?

Satan can't get a body.

So to manifest in the world, he is having his followers develop artificial intelligence, which is nothing more or less than "intelligence without conscience".

As this technology sweeps over the world, it will do miracles we can't even conceive of today.

Many will bow to it, and perhaps will bow to those who integrate it with their corporeal being (transhumanists).

But God has declared He will destroy Satan and his influence.

What better way to do that than through a pole shift, which will send us straight back to the Stone Age?

What do you think?
Satan can get a body, it's just that it is either a) someone else's and/or b) temporary. There is some evidence that Satan has possessed certain individuals. However, Satan also needs lightning fast mobility and cannot get that by being in a physical body, so probably leaves such people frequently to go off somewhere else. Some also suggest that he burns out physical bodies he possesses so that is also an issue.
AI in itself is not intrinsically evil. The problem is with its creators, not with the concept in general. An AI created by good or morally neutral people would not be neutral. It depends what it is created to do.
Some massive electromagnetic phenomena or a solar incident would do the job just as well. Part of me hankers for this, although a lot of good and innocent people would suffer or die as a result, and so another part of me doesn't like the idea.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

I'm more and more convinced we don't entirely know our history and important information is hiding in plain sight. Thanks for this thread. I hadn't heard about this book

We live in a world that is ran by institutions. I'd argue society is declining. I don't blame anyone for not feeling satisfied by status quo views and wanting to look at concepts from alternative perspectives (like the shape of the earth). I'm not gonna argue about it. I feel like we're wading through mud of lies and hard truth is hard to come by, so people are going to have a lot of varying views. I think that's a symptom of not having much solid to believe in. We're a failed society. And that's okay. This era of the Babylonian empires in King Nebuchadnezar's dream was prophesied to fail.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Maybe search the word "sphere" in the scriptures and find out whether God works with spinning globes..?

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

logonbump wrote: January 14th, 2023, 11:52 pm
Maybe search the word "sphere" in the scriptures and find out whether God works with spinning globes..?
:) Not worth contending about. Have a good day.
Last edited by CaptainM on January 18th, 2023, 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Should be interesting.

OMG! Putin must be behind this!

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

The Earth shall reel to and fro like a drunken man

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Lexew1899 wrote: January 15th, 2023, 6:49 am

Should be interesting.

OMG! Putin must be behind this!
The Russians!!!

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

When the internet was ‘open’ US patents, along with the military libraries were easily accessible. Not all military docs were available without authorization.

The US Navy library had fairly extensive ‘white papers’ in the early 1990’s proposing that opening the Arctic ice cap would provide strategic military & economic advantages. Methods suggested involved ionospheric heaters using directed energy reflected off the ionosphere to melt ice along with advanced icebreaker ships. The HAARP facility in Alaska is back in operation. https://haarp.gi.alaska.edu/

The Creator is certainly aware & involved in current events, and we are clearly experiencing the continuation of the War begun in Heaven in this mortal aspect. Fear of pain & death give the Enemy a certain advantage over our inherent frailty.

Adam & Eve had no concept of pain or death prior to their transgression. We don’t know how long they existed in their state of innocence. After Adam gave names to everything surrounding their home, what was left for them to do? Adam was faithful in obeying ‘the rule’ about the fruit.

I believe Eve saw only a static existence before them. That doesn’t suggest evil intent - perhaps a sense of isolation in their circumstances. The second command was to multiply & replenish the earth. I’m not sure they even understood that prospect in their innocence.

Anyway, we wouldn’t be talking about the War in Heaven brought to earth without the two of them making a decision - even if it was made in ignorance of the outcome. Silly for us to put blame on one or the other when we make ignorant decisions throughout our ‘wiser’ mortal lives

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

CaptainM wrote: January 15th, 2023, 6:24 am
:) Not worth contending about. I'm not sure why Fred started this thread since he is a known flat-earther. Have a good day.
Hopefully, you are the only one that thinks that.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

Fred wrote: January 15th, 2023, 10:32 am
CaptainM wrote: January 15th, 2023, 6:24 am
:) Not worth contending about. I'm not sure why Fred started this thread since he is a known flat-earther. Have a good day.
Hopefully, you are the only one that thinks that.
No offense intended. I got that impression from your post about FE.
Last edited by CaptainM on January 18th, 2023, 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

I actually kind of like this map. How magnetic north kind of did a few zig-zags for a while. Now it seems to be moving in a straight line.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Fred wrote: January 14th, 2023, 2:43 pm Writing a fiction book does not get it confiscated and declared classified. There are many end of world stories that were not confiscated or classified. This one was held for 60 years and then only a few pages were declassified, but heavily "cleansed."
I don't know why it was classified, which is a good question. As for the story, it is not very believable.