Everest Romney's journey after the jab

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Everest Romney's journey after the jab

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

I know that Everest Romeny has been mentioned on the forum several times, but I think his story merits a bit more attention. He was being recruited to BYU, but had health problems right after he was forced to get the jab if he wanted to play. Here's some background: https://robynopenshaw.substack.com/p/el ... mney-gives
Everest Romney, in April 2021, was a 6'9" basketball superstar, being recruited by colleges in his sophomore year. Then, he got just one vaccine. This interview is his update, from his hospital bed.

Everest’s father, Preston, is an engineer. He also was a 6’9” elite basketball player, and was healthy and fit--and he was also injured with 100+ pulmonary blood clots after just one shot.

One of Preston’s lungs is now partially dead. Everest’s mother, Cherie, in this interview, is a neuropsychologist.

Everest quickly developed an intense headache after the shot, and was sent home by a pediatrician, and told to put a compression device on his neck. (This likely would have killed him, had he not been in too much pain to follow that advice, because he had a blood clot in his jugular vein, as it turned out.)

Later, as symptoms worsened, Everest was hospitalized with blood clots in his jugular and brain, 21 months ago. He now has blood clots in his leg, and his lungs. This is important information the public should know, given that many people may think either you’re fine right after the shots, or you’re not.

While my interview was to be with his mama, Cherie, Everest wanted to join in, though he has never granted an interview before.

They share with us their latest developments and how they feel about the ACIP committee now pushing this product onto babies and children 6 months to 5-years-old. This product will now be a requirement in the CDC schedule for school-aged children.

While we did not get into Cherie’s story in this short interview, she has had repeated shingles outbreaks since her one and only shot, and Emerald, the baby she later gave birth to, is lovely and happy, but half the typical weight of a one-year old, which is strange for a child whose father is 6’9”.

Here is their update interview. Please share it with everyone you know, because we all need to help save some little children whose parents trust the people in white coats.

P.S. I’ve been censored on Bitchute for a Cherie Romney interview, and have gone to 30-day FB jail, just for saying her name. May I suggest that as you post this, that you write their name as R*mn*y, which I do now to be able to fly under the AI radar.

People know their story, since after I went live on Preston’s hospitalization, even Tucker Carlson had Cherie on his show, as did many others. Please pray for Everest and the whole Romney family, and get their update out there, as many people all over the world have been wondering what’s happened with them, lately.
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on January 13th, 2023, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Everest Romney's journey after the jab

Here is the most recent FB post from his mother: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087242962047

"Everest was back in the ER today. He was admit to the hospital for the night for observation. His deep vein thrombosis has moved to his lungs. He is at St Mark's Hospital tonight, with multiple pulmonary emboli. Tomorrow - hematologist & cardiologist. Hopefully home soon."

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Podcast interview with RFK Jr. and Everest's mom: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/v ... 0523243619

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

According to KSL, he has "rare blood clotting": https://ksltv.com/461827/teen-hospitali ... -clotting/

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Experiences like Romney’s should be broadcast far and wide, not censored by the likes of Facebook.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

Here is the video interview of both Cherie and Everest from your first link.

https://rumble.com/v247qfi-everest-romn ... l-bed.html

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

I wonder how the Romney's feel about the First Presidency's letter to everyone regarding the "godsend" "safe and effective" vaccine? I wonder if they could answer question #4 in their temple recommend interviews in the affirmative: "Do you sustain the members of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles as prophets, seers, and revelators?"

I mean, if I were them, I could not answer "yes". Their recommendation to the world was the most unprophetic, unseeing advice I've ever seen them give.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

The fact that KSL hides truth and deliberately tells lies, is 100% proof that the Q15 are frauds. No real prophet of God would order their wholly owned subsidiary to lie and spread satanic info. Especially potentially fatal info. Make NO mistake; Russell M. Nelson worships satan. There can be zero doubt. If he followed Christ even a little bit, he would demand truth from KSL.

The satanic lies that the church spreads to the world via KSL are exactly what the WEF want. Anyone thinking that the Q15 have any redeeming qualities are so full of sh!t that their eyes are brown. If their eyes are not brown, they are a quart low.

Indy
captain of 100

Post by Indy »

Thank you for posting this Reluctant.

Indy
captain of 100

Post by Indy »

LDS Physician wrote: January 12th, 2023, 10:23 am I wonder how the Romney's feel about the First Presidency's letter to everyone regarding the "godsend" "safe and effective" vaccine? I wonder if they could answer question #4 in their temple recommend interviews in the affirmative: "Do you sustain the members of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles as prophets, seers, and revelators?"

I mean, if I were them, I could not answer "yes". Their recommend"tion to the world was the most unprophetic, unseeing advice I've ever seen them give.
I have only been to church twice since the letter. The first time someone tapped me on the shoulder and told me that we are not allowed to sing without a mask The second time there was a small private discussion regarding the jab before class and a sister butted in and started singing follow the Prophet.

I just can not do it anymore. My heart breaks watching all the young people who have been affected by this. Many who made the decission to get the jab after that letter.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Indy wrote: January 13th, 2023, 10:18 am I have only been to church twice since the letter. The first time someone tapped me on the shoulder and told me that we are not allowed to sing without a mask The second time there was a small private discussion regarding the jab before class and a sister butted in and started singing follow the Prophet.

I just can not do it anymore. My heart breaks watching all the young people who have been affected by this. Many who made the decission to get the jab after that letter.
Did I read this correctly?! You were talking with a group (no class starting, no person leading the music at the beginning of class) and a woman butted in and sang FTP???

Indy
captain of 100

Post by Indy »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 13th, 2023, 10:24 am
Indy wrote: January 13th, 2023, 10:18 am I have only been to church twice since the letter. The first time someone tapped me on the shoulder and told me that we are not allowed to sing without a mask The second time there was a small private discussion regarding the jab before class and a sister butted in and started singing follow the Prophet.

Did I read this correctly?! You were talking with a group (no class starting, no person leading the music at the beginning of class) and a woman butted in and sang FTP???
Exactly

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Indy wrote: January 13th, 2023, 11:29 am

Exactly

If that isn't cult behavior, I don't know what is.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

I was about to make the same post with the exact same portion highlighted, lol. Isn't that just insane.

By the way, totally reminiscent of Germans simply singing louder every time the Jews were unloaded off the trains so they wouldn't hear them.

Korsgaard46
captain of 50

Post by Korsgaard46 »

Fred wrote: January 12th, 2023, 10:27 am The fact that KSL hides truth and deliberately tells lies, is 100% proof that the Q15 are frauds. No real prophet of God would order their wholly owned subsidiary to lie and spread satanic info. Especially potentially fatal info. Make NO mistake; Russell M. Nelson worships satan. There can be zero doubt. If he followed Christ even a little bit, he would demand truth from KSL.

The satanic lies that the church spreads to the world via KSL are exactly what the WEF want. Anyone thinking that the Q15 have any redeeming qualities are so full of sh!t that their eyes are brown. If their eyes are not brown, they are a quart low.
KSL and other LDS Church owned media outlets are on the list of the government paid media outlets for promoting the jab.

https://wecandothis.hhs.gov/sites/defau ... 2_508c.pdf

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

I watched some of the interviews when the story first came out. I think he had blood clots, not myocarditis, but maybe he got diagnosed with myocarditis later? I have only ever heard about him having blood clots. Which is still bad enough. They can certainly kill you and it looks like they have ended his basketball career.

They also said in the interviews that they just got the shots because it was the thing to do. They wanted him to be able to travel with his team if needed, and it was just a casual thing. Get the vaccine just like you’ve gotten every other vaccine in your life. The normal thing to do. It’s not like they thought hard and long about it and were on the fence, but then the prophet said to get it so they decided to get it. It was much more casual than that and sounds like “the prophet” was not a big influence on their decision.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Indy wrote: January 13th, 2023, 10:18 am
LDS Physician wrote: January 12th, 2023, 10:23 am I wonder how the Romney's feel about the First Presidency's letter to everyone regarding the "godsend" "safe and effective" vaccine? I wonder if they could answer question #4 in their temple recommend interviews in the affirmative: "Do you sustain the members of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles as prophets, seers, and revelators?"

I mean, if I were them, I could not answer "yes". Their recommend"tion to the world was the most unprophetic, unseeing advice I've ever seen them give.
I have only been to church twice since the letter. The first time someone tapped me on the shoulder and told me that we are not allowed to sing without a mask The second time there was a small private discussion regarding the jab before class and a sister butted in and started singing follow the Prophet.

I totally get it.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Indy wrote: January 13th, 2023, 10:18 am

The evil pricks that told you to wear a mask to sing are drones. Either they are full blown dedicated disciples of satan or simply follow satan out of sheer stupidity. Perhaps they will rot in hell.

There is zero evidence that a mask is of any benefit, except to hold in a goober that someone may sneeze or cough out. Of course that only applies to sick people that should have stayed home except for their incredible hatred for their fellow man. As for healthy people, the mask has no known benefit and many detrimental effects.

Truly, if people hate their fellow man so much they should be excommunicated.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

Here's another news source that helps fill in some of the blands: Mom's Teen Basketball Player Son Had Blood Clots in Brain, Now There's Another, And She Blames 1 Thing

In the spring of 2021, Everest Romney had a bright future.

The 6-foot-9 sophomore played on Corner Canyon High School’s basketball team in Draper, Utah. The 17-year-old told a TV interviewer he had high hopes for getting a scholarship to play college basketball.

Then, on April 21 of that year, he got the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination.

By that evening, Everest was feeling neck pain and swelling. Within days, he developed “extreme migraines,” KSL-TV reported in May 10, 2021.

Cherie Romney said her son had been “100 percent healthy” up until then, KSL reported.

Nine days after receiving the vaccine, Everest wound up in Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City with three blood clots in and near his brain, according to KSTU-TV.

At the time, his mom was hesitant to blame the vaccine itself. She told KSTU that her son’s case was still being reviewed and that the cause of the blood clots seemed to be a “perfect storm” of conditions.

Now, nearly two years later, she believes the link has been confirmed. “Medical records state adverse reaction to the vaccine,” she said in a Jan. 3 post on Facebook.

Contrary to the hopes to which the family clung in 2021, Everest’s health problems have continued — and even increased to include cardiac complications.

Just last week, on Jan. 3, Cherie Romney added an update to Facebook.

“Just left the Emergency Room TODAY,” she wrote. “Everest has another blood clot, a deep vein in his right leg & they have confirmed his heart is still damaged. Referral to a cardiologist – more to come about his heart as it seems the damage from the inflammation may be permanent. Never mind the [effects] of the traumatic brain injury he still deals with on a daily basis.”

Indulging in a bit of sarcasm, Romney continued, “Thanks Covid vaccine, thanks to the US government. My former 6’9” basketball player is no longer a basketball player & he is back on blood thinners starting tonight. So glad I was doing ‘the right thing’ & protecting him from Covid, bummer that the lies about that have altered his life forever & almost killed him.

“Covid never even made him sick.”

On Thursday, she added another update.

“Everest was back in the ER today. He was [admitted] to the hospital for the night for observation. His deep vein thrombosis has moved to his lungs. He is at St Mark’s Hospital tonight, with multiple pulmonary emboli. Tomorrow – hematologist & cardiologist. Hopefully home soon.”

Romney also added a post reflecting back on her son’s first hospitalization in 2021.

“Everest in the ICU in April 2021,” she wrote. “Blood clots in his brain.

“We need to tell the truth about what we are being told to put in our children’s bodies.

“Medical records clearly state the cause. This is truth, our truth, not misinformation. But if I write it here, this post may be silenced.”

Compounding the family’s worries, Romney said her husband, Preston, also was hospitalized “with over 100 blood clots in his lungs” the weekend after Everest was discharged from the hospital in May 2021, the U.K.’s Daily Mail reported that June. Preston received a Moderna shot, she said.

According to that report, her husband had to have a quarter of his lungs removed to treat the clots. He was later released in stable condition.

The concerned wife and mother indicated she has only recently publicly shared the controversial information about medical issues being vaccine-related because of the extensive censorship in the mainstream media and on social media.

“In 2021, everyone who talked about this had their social media pages frozen,” Romney said.

“We need truth in reporting these events. It is not rare & it happened to us.”

Despite increasing reports of young people in age groups targeted by vaccine mandates suffering unusual health episodes and even dying suddenly, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention continues to maintain on its website that “COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.”

The CDC acknowledges that some “rare” adverse side effects have occurred, including anaphylaxis, blood clots, myocarditis and pericarditis (inflammation of tissue in and around the heart) and Guillain-Barre Syndrome (a nervous system disorder than can cause weakness or paralysis).

It concludes, however, that “reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare” and that the “benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks.”

Cherie Romney doesn’t agree.

“You all know someone this happened to,” she said in a reply to a comment on one of her Facebook posts. “It’s not as rare as people think. It is true & it is not misinformation.”

She even offered to share her son’s medical records “with anyone who wants to see for themselves.”

Reflecting on her family’s journey since 2021, Romney acknowledged that her son “is lucky to be alive today but his life will never be the same.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/moms-tee ... nt=firefly

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

GeeR wrote: January 14th, 2023, 10:42 am Here's another news source that helps fill in some of the blands: Mom's Teen Basketball Player Son Had Blood Clots in Brain, Now There's Another, And She Blames 1 Thing

In the spring of 2021, Everest Romney had a bright future.

The 6-foot-9 sophomore played on Corner Canyon High School’s basketball team in Draper, Utah. The 17-year-old told a TV interviewer he had high hopes for getting a scholarship to play college basketball.

Then, on April 21 of that year, he got the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination.

By that evening, Everest was feeling neck pain and swelling. Within days, he developed “extreme migraines,” KSL-TV reported in May 10, 2021.

Cherie Romney said her son had been “100 percent healthy” up until then, KSL reported.

Nine days after receiving the vaccine, Everest wound up in Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City with three blood clots in and near his brain, according to KSTU-TV.

At the time, his mom was hesitant to blame the vaccine itself. She told KSTU that her son’s case was still being reviewed and that the cause of the blood clots seemed to be a “perfect storm” of conditions.

Now, nearly two years later, she believes the link has been confirmed. “Medical records state adverse reaction to the vaccine,” she said in a Jan. 3 post on Facebook.

Contrary to the hopes to which the family clung in 2021, Everest’s health problems have continued — and even increased to include cardiac complications.

Just last week, on Jan. 3, Cherie Romney added an update to Facebook.

“Just left the Emergency Room TODAY,” she wrote. “Everest has another blood clot, a deep vein in his right leg & they have confirmed his heart is still damaged. Referral to a cardiologist – more to come about his heart as it seems the damage from the inflammation may be permanent. Never mind the [effects] of the traumatic brain injury he still deals with on a daily basis.”

Indulging in a bit of sarcasm, Romney continued, “Thanks Covid vaccine, thanks to the US government. My former 6’9” basketball player is no longer a basketball player & he is back on blood thinners starting tonight. So glad I was doing ‘the right thing’ & protecting him from Covid, bummer that the lies about that have altered his life forever & almost killed him.

“Covid never even made him sick.”

On Thursday, she added another update.

“Everest was back in the ER today. He was [admitted] to the hospital for the night for observation. His deep vein thrombosis has moved to his lungs. He is at St Mark’s Hospital tonight, with multiple pulmonary emboli. Tomorrow – hematologist & cardiologist. Hopefully home soon.”

Romney also added a post reflecting back on her son’s first hospitalization in 2021.

“Everest in the ICU in April 2021,” she wrote. “Blood clots in his brain.

“We need to tell the truth about what we are being told to put in our children’s bodies.

“Medical records clearly state the cause. This is truth, our truth, not misinformation. But if I write it here, this post may be silenced.”

Compounding the family’s worries, Romney said her husband, Preston, also was hospitalized “with over 100 blood clots in his lungs” the weekend after Everest was discharged from the hospital in May 2021, the U.K.’s Daily Mail reported that June. Preston received a Moderna shot, she said.

According to that report, her husband had to have a quarter of his lungs removed to treat the clots. He was later released in stable condition.

The concerned wife and mother indicated she has only recently publicly shared the controversial information about medical issues being vaccine-related because of the extensive censorship in the mainstream media and on social media.

“In 2021, everyone who talked about this had their social media pages frozen,” Romney said.

“We need truth in reporting these events. It is not rare & it happened to us.”

Despite increasing reports of young people in age groups targeted by vaccine mandates suffering unusual health episodes and even dying suddenly, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention continues to maintain on its website that “COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.”

The CDC acknowledges that some “rare” adverse side effects have occurred, including anaphylaxis, blood clots, myocarditis and pericarditis (inflammation of tissue in and around the heart) and Guillain-Barre Syndrome (a nervous system disorder than can cause weakness or paralysis).

It concludes, however, that “reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare” and that the “benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks.”

Cherie Romney doesn’t agree.

“You all know someone this happened to,” she said in a reply to a comment on one of her Facebook posts. “It’s not as rare as people think. It is true & it is not misinformation.”

She even offered to share her son’s medical records “with anyone who wants to see for themselves.”

Reflecting on her family’s journey since 2021, Romney acknowledged that her son “is lucky to be alive today but his life will never be the same.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/moms-tee ... nt=firefly
It's funny that his mother still calls it a vaccine. It appears that she is waking up, but she has not even a slight idea yet how awful the situation really is.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

GeeR wrote: January 14th, 2023, 10:42 am Despite increasing reports of young people in age groups targeted by vaccine mandates suffering unusual health episodes and even dying suddenly, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention continues to maintain on its website that “COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.”
Disciples of devils. Spawns of satan.

Ciams
captain of 100

Post by Ciams »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 12th, 2023, 8:30 am According to KSL, he has "rare blood clotting": https://ksltv.com/461827/teen-hospitali ... -clotting/
I've rarely gotten a speeding ticket. Even more rarely been in a car accident. I don't justify speeding by saying "speeding rarely results in tickets or accidents".

Rare was how clots were described when they didn't happen that much and it was "rare" to hear about them. This isn't rare. It's rather commonplace now.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

My great nephew described his bout with pericarditis. He was in intense pain and it took them several hours to determine what the problem was. The doctors assured him it wasn’t caused by the jab. Of course not.Our young people are going to have years shaved off of their lives because of these genocidal shots. And so many universities still require them.

randyps
captain of 100

Post by randyps »

Me and my three kids have had no side effects from the jab so I would say in my household it was completely safe. Its sad that others have had bad side effects. My wife did not get the jab because shes a stay at home mom and technicaly off the radar from any work or school system. She is pregnant and we will not let the newborn get the covjab for atleast 18 yrs. If we need to homeschool so be it.