Kaufman Institute for Coincidence

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Kaufman Institute for Coincidence

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Kaufman Institute for Coincidence

Post by David13 »

Not real funny, because it's too true.
dc

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Comes on guys, we all know that the COVID vaccines are a safe and effective godsend!

Do you think it was just a coincidence that the Lord gave us a medical doctor for a prophet during a very real and not at all fake pandemic?!

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Worth a clicks folks.

Kaufman Institute for Coincidence - Because Life is Too Short to Worry About Questions

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I saw this elsewhere and was going to post it here, but info warrior beat me to it!

Yes, it would be funny until you realize those near and dear to you may experience a coincidence sometime soon.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

It's funny and sad at the same time. But when you're sad you can talk to a pro-vaxxer and play logical fallacy bingo all day long.

Appeal to authority, circular reasoning(begging the argument), ad hominem, appeal to emotion, strawman. Bingo!

Tu quoque, personal incredulity, special pleading, bandwagon, no true Scotsman. Bingo!!! I got bingo!!!

Go to pesec.no/24-most-common-logical-fallacies/ for more great logical fallacies you can use to really infuriate your Kool-aid drinking vaxxer friends. You'll never get invited to a party or social gathering again!

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Atrasado wrote: January 11th, 2023, 3:58 pm It's funny and sad at the same time. But when you're sad you can talk to a pro-vaxxer and play logical fallacy bingo all day long.
Hard to see how that could cheer you up when all you could hope to accomplish is make them realize they're carrying a time bomb around inside. I guess maybe you could convince them to stop getting more shots, but I think at this stage of the game, the die has already been cast for pretty much everybody.

I don't really talk about it with anybody anymore, except on here.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

h_p wrote: January 11th, 2023, 4:06 pm
Atrasado wrote: January 11th, 2023, 3:58 pm It's funny and sad at the same time. But when you're sad you can talk to a pro-vaxxer and play logical fallacy bingo all day long.
Hard to see how that could cheer you up when all you could hope to accomplish is make them realize they're carrying a time bomb around inside. I guess maybe you could convince them to stop getting more shots, but I think at this stage of the game, the die has already been cast for pretty much everybody.

I was being facetious. The anguish is so great I have to try to make a joke out of it or I can't function at all.

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Atrasado wrote: January 11th, 2023, 4:23 pm

I was being facetious. The anguish is so great I have to try to make a joke out of it or I can't function at all.
I feel the same way... if I don't crack jokes about it, I think I'd be severely depressed all the time. I come from a large family, and I think about 4 of my siblings and bro/sis in-laws didn't take it. I'm just waiting for the day when I hear that one of my siblings or their spouses (all under 50) experiences a coincidence. How could so many fall prey to this lie? Especially being LDS and having the BOM that testifies crap like this would occur in our day... I guess Isaiah does it better, and most Christians have read that. :(

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Yep. We don't even talk about it with people we used to talk with. I wouldn't dare share that video with 97% of the people I know.

People don't want to admit they got tricked. Don't want to see the effects. People are scared.

Anger at the system for tricking them or failing to protect to them is too easily turned into anger directed at someone seen as bragging about not getting the shot.

Gadget
captain of 100

Post by Gadget »

How about the fact that this video hasn't been censored on twitter? I think thats worth a thread by itself.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Gadget wrote: January 11th, 2023, 7:57 pm How about the fact that this video hasn't been censored on twitter? I think thats worth a thread by itself.
Twitter is restoring the accounts of many people, conservatives and anti-vaxxers, now that Elon Musk bought it.

Edward Dowd was reinstated recently and has over 100,000 followers almost instantly.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dowdedward

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

My favorite part of being a conspiracy theorist is not having myocarditis.