My Third Post Ever

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Re: My Third Post Ever

Post by darknesstolight »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 12th, 2023, 12:50 am
darknesstolight wrote: January 10th, 2023, 12:29 pm I responded to Agent38 at 1:38 and posted about 1.5 at 1:50. What a coincidence.

Worst ground stop since 9/11 on 1/11.

Who was 111 guy. :?:
Why did Canada's system also go down?

The engineer?

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 12th, 2023, 4:40 am
Shawn Henry wrote: January 12th, 2023, 2:54 am
darknesstolight wrote: January 10th, 2023, 11:32 am https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T_-jdzaQlCI

Siftin'

Why did you post this?
Very interesting,

The giant instrument is the cursive shape of letter j. 8-)

Is cursive still taught in schools?

https://search.brave.com/images?q=stone ... =web&img=0

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

You two are really weird!

I totally understand thinking outside the 'normal' box. What I don't understand is the inability to articulate and translate back into normal.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Shawn Henry wrote: January 12th, 2023, 12:39 pm You two are really weird!

I totally understand thinking outside the 'normal' box. What I don't understand is the inability to articulate and translate back into normal.
I mean what I said. I posted it because God asked me to but not because I know what it means or how it fits exactly. The Spirit said to post it. That's it.

No more weird then that. :D

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

darknesstolight wrote: January 12th, 2023, 12:43 pm

I mean what I said. I posted it because God asked me to but not because I know what it means or how it fits exactly. The Spirit said to post it. That's it.

Thank you, now I understand you.

Do let us know if you're given the interpretation thereof. I confess, I don't have a clue as to what the significance could be.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Shawn Henry wrote: January 12th, 2023, 12:50 pm
darknesstolight wrote: January 12th, 2023, 12:43 pm

Thank you, now I understand you.

Do let us know if you're given the interpretation thereof. I confess, I don't have a clue as to what the significance could be.
The field is white all ready to harvest. God's servants are thrusting in the sickle with their might and once the wheat has been gathered it gets prepared. You don't just chop down wheat stalks and all and eat it. It gets processed, refined. Sifting is a refining process. The course is separated from the fine or pure. The trash elements removed and discarded.

We are living in the last days and the end is nigh at hand. The gathering of the wheat and the separation of the wheat and the tares has begun for the final time.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

viewtopic.php?p=1104607#p1104607

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Image udgement

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

15 Behold, I command you that you need not suppose that you are called to preach until you are called.

16 Wait a little longer, until you shall have my word, my rock, my church, and my gospel, that you may know of a surety my doctrine.

17 And then, behold, according to your desires, yea, even according to your faith shall it be done unto you.

18 Keep my commandments; hold your peace; appeal unto my Spirit;

19 Yea, cleave unto me with all your heart, that you may assist in bringing to light those things of which has been spoken—yea, the translation of my work; be patient until you shall accomplish it.

20 Behold, this is your work, to keep my commandments, yea, with all your might, mind and strength.

21 Seek not to declare my word, but first seek to obtain my word, and then shall your tongue be loosed; then, if you desire, you shall have my Spirit and my word, yea, the power of God unto the convincing of men.

22 But now hold your peace; study my word which hath gone forth among the children of men, and also study my word which shall come forth among the children of men, or that which is now translating, yea, until you have obtained all which I shall grant unto the children of men in this generation, and then shall all things be added thereto.

23 Behold thou art Hyrum, my son; seek the kingdom of God, and all things shall be added according to that which is just.

24 Build upon my rock, which is my gospel;

25 Deny not the spirit of revelation, nor the spirit of prophecy, for wo unto him that denieth these things;

26 Therefore, treasure up in your heart until the time which is in my wisdom that you shall go forth.

27 Behold, I speak unto all who have good desires, and have thrust in their sickle to reap.

28 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I am the life and the light of the world.

29 I am the same who came unto mine own and mine own received me not;

30 But verily, verily, I say unto you, that as many as receive me, to them will I give power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on my name. Amen.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

darknesstolight wrote: January 13th, 2023, 1:51 pm

I'm wondering if that link was supposed to take to page 5 at that one particular post or were you referring to that thread of Michael's which is very weird.

And secondly, what were you trying to convey?

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Shawn Henry wrote: January 13th, 2023, 10:18 pm

I'm wondering if that link was supposed to take to page 5 at that one particular post or were you referring to that thread of Michael's which is very weird.

What do you see when you look at the link that might be a link? What comes to your mind when you read what is being said? Follow it and see where it goes. If it be good it will have good fruit. If it be evil it will have evil fruit. If it be good fruit, eat it and enjoy. If it be bad fruit, discard it, and move on.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

HTML remains viable for creating unnumbered lists, is one takeaway among many ice mountains that are mostly under the sea, with the tip of one visible at march8miracle.org.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She%27ll_Be_Coming_%27Round_the_Mountain wrote:
The original song was published in Old Plantation Hymns in 1899. It ostensibly refers to the Second Coming of Christ and subsequent Rapture, with the she referring to the chariot that the returning Christ is depicted as driving. Like many spirituals that originated in the African-American community, this was probably a coded anthem for the Underground Railroad. It was also used in labor circles to refer to Mother Jones, who frequently visited far-flung communities with labor issues.
Once upon a time I sucked at playing the clarinet. Prolly my musical ability was lacking and my dad more valued technical prowess. My friend Jeff Weight played the saxophone, but really I wasn't given a choice. My cousin had played the clarinet, so one was available for free. My music teacher chimed in that there are two clarinets needed to balance with all the other instruments, so my chances were better at becoming a member of the the band that doesn't suck. :?

The She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain song was one I practiced a lot, sometimes in the parking lot of the Alta ski resort. Only today do I learn the background about the song. Anyway, my mountain includes being user number 36866 at GodLikeProductions.com, before LDSFF was even a glimmer in Creator's eye. :lol:

For a time I thought about being a wiseman and chose MagiChristmas as my user name. Really it keyed closer to my geocache posted here: https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC4 ... ican-eagle in Oklahoma.

Thing is there are mountains, and they exist for a reason. :!:
Hint
3*8**

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 14th, 2023, 8:10 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She%27ll_Be_Coming_%27Round_the_Mountain wrote:
The original song was published in Old Plantation Hymns in 1899. It ostensibly refers to the Second Coming of Christ and subsequent Rapture, with the she referring to the chariot that the returning Christ is depicted as driving. Like many spirituals that originated in the African-American community, this was probably a coded anthem for the Underground Railroad. It was also used in labor circles to refer to Mother Jones, who frequently visited far-flung communities with labor issues.
Once upon a time I sucked at playing the clarinet.
hahaha :D made me laugh.

"Life sucks then you die. The End."

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

When I was 18 years old I was climbing on the side of a rock quarry in Finland with my little brother. We were probably about 70 feet from the ground below that was littered with jagged and sharp rocks, boulders, and stones chipped and broken from the quarry work. Inexperienced and foolish I decided to try my hand at rock climbing against my little brothers please. I told him I knew what I was doing. Yeah right. I saw a small ledge on the side of the cliff and and wanted to cross it and get to another section of the cliff. Above me about at hands reach was a groove that was remnant of a hole that was drilled into the rock to place charges (im guessing). I was using that to hold on to with my figners as I inched down the ledge. I finally came to a spot where the ledge dipped down a bit and there was not secure place really to put my hands and my little brother was really pleading with me to come back. I ignored him and in pride tried to step down to the small ledge below me and when I did, I lost my balance and began to fall. In an instant I heard a voice in my head tell me to put my arms out in front of me kinda folded across each other to make a rectangle in front of me. That configuration of my arms immediately landed on the ledge below and I caught myself and was able to climb back up and this time, shaken, and humbled, I listened to my brother and came back.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

More news by the numbers. :!:

127, never made that connection before.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 5:10 am

And this brings me back to Project Bluebird/Artichoke

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Valo wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 6:54 am

127E First Avenue #13 was an address where once upon a time I wrote a patent for a magic lamp. And just today it dawns on me that the address of the Brigham Apartments is 12 7 like Pearl Harbor Day for all those backwards British type people. Seems like only yesterday that DJB was going on about formatting dates or something like that.

Please elaborate about Project Bluebird/Artichoke. :?:

Correction: 7/12 for all the backward people. :lol:

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 6:39 pm
Valo wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 6:54 am

127E First Avenue #13 was an address where once upon a time I wrote a patent for a magic lamp. And just today it dawns on me that the address of the Brigham Apartments is 12 7 like Pearl Harbor Day for all those backwards British type people. Seems like only yesterday that DJB was going on about formatting dates or something like that.

Please elaborate about Project Bluebird/Artichoke. :?:

Correction: 7/12 for all the backward people. :lol:
Project Bluebird/Artichoke is a top secret CIA program under the MK-Ultra umbrella where the government used millions of unsuspecting people to perform experiments in order to master the secret art of subconscious isolation and hypnotism. It involved the collusion of all sectors of our society. From medical institutions, to churches, police departments, to hospitals, to nursing homes, to families, to all sectors. These experiments included the use of drugs such as LSD but also many different drugs to find out if they could be used to control someone's mind, etc. They also included torture and the use of sex to cause someone to become submissive. One of the stated goals of the program was to learn if it was possible to program a person without their consent or knowledge at all to be an agent for the government and to do its bidding. It included doing things without the person even remembering that they did it.

The program has been changed in name and although there have been token action taken to eliminate it, nonetheless it resurfaces under a new name time and time again. During the years when the program was most active the government honed and perfected its ability to use the techniques of SI and H to control the masses and it has been doing so and continues to do so and this is only scratching the surface.

As I was typing this post this scripture came to mind...

21 But behold, Satan did stir up the hearts of the more part of the Nephites, insomuch that they did unite with those bands of robbers, and did enter into their covenants and their oaths, that they would protect and preserve one another in whatsoever difficult circumstances they should be placed, that they should not suffer for their murders, and their plunderings, and their stealings.

22 And it came to pass that they did have their signs, yea, their secret signs, and their secret words; and this that they might distinguish a brother who had entered into the covenant, that whatsoever wickedness his brother should do he should not be injured by his brother, nor by those who did belong to his band, who had taken this covenant.

23 And thus they might murder, and plunder, and steal, and commit whoredoms and all manner of wickedness, contrary to the laws of their country and also the laws of their God.

24 And whosoever of those who belonged to their band should reveal unto the world of their wickedness and their abominations, should be tried, not according to the laws of their country, but according to the laws of their wickedness, which had been given by Gadianton and Kishkumen.

25 Now behold, it is these secret oaths and covenants which Alma commanded his son should not go forth unto the world, lest they should be a means of bringing down the people unto destruction.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

I may be misreading, but I'm dying laughing at everything in this wonderful thread. I think DarknesstoLight is doing a wonderful sendup/satire on BeNotDeceived's usual style of 'mysterious vagueries' style of writing. Demonstrating directly how indecipherable that style of posting is for everyone. If so, this is hilarious and genius. :)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Redpilled Mormon wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 11:05 pm

I may be misreading, but I'm dying laughing at everything in this wonderful thread. I think DarknesstoLight is doing a wonderful sendup/satire on BeNotDeceived's usual style of 'mysterious vagueries' style of writing. Demonstrating directly how indecipherable that style of posting is for everyone. If so, this is hilarious and genius. :)

Once upon a time the story linked below was posted. :P

viewtopic.php?p=1153027#p1153027

Then there was the Walker Quake, all in the period of a short time.

sushi_chef too is on to the scoundrels. :!:

Midnight, but not Climax. 🐳

The whale is blue. :lol:

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Question to AI: what can you tell me about project Bluebird?

Project Bluebird was a CIA program that was launched in the early 1950s as part of the U.S. government's efforts to study mind control and behavior modification techniques. The program was later renamed to Project Artichoke and then to Project MKUltra.

The purpose of Project Bluebird/Artichoke/MKUltra was to develop techniques for interrogation and propaganda, as well as methods for inducing amnesia and other forms of psychological control. The program involved a wide range of unethical experiments, including the use of hypnosis, drugs, and other forms of physical and psychological abuse.

The project was led by Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, who was head of the CIA's Technical Services Staff, and it was conducted in secret for over 20 years. Many of the details of the program, including the extent of the abuse, were not revealed until the 1970s, when the program was exposed through investigations by the U.S. Congress and the media.

The project was officially terminated in 1973, and the CIA has since released some documents related to the program. Many of the records have been destroyed, however, so it's not possible to know the full extent of the program's activities and their effects on the subjects.

It's worth noting that many conspiracy theories have linked this program to the study of UFOs, the supernatural, and the paranormal, but there is no credible evidence to support these claims. The purpose of this program was the research and development of mind control techniques and methods for interrogation and propaganda and not related to UFOs.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Question: Churches were also involved as well as police departments. Can you tell me all the sectors of society that were involved not just a few examples?

AI:

The MKUltra program involved the participation of various government agencies, including the CIA, as well as institutions such as universities, hospitals, and prisons. Additionally, it is also reported that some churches and religious organizations were involved in the program, as well as some police departments and other law enforcement agencies. These organizations allowed the CIA to conduct research on their premises and provided access to subjects for experimentation.

It is important to note that the full extent of the organizations and individuals involved in the MKUltra program is not fully known, as much of the information about the program was destroyed or remains classified. However, it is clear that the program involved a wide range of participants, including government agencies, institutions, and organizations from various sectors of society. The fact that so many different organizations and individuals were willing to participate in such an illegal and unethical program is a serious violation of trust and a failure of oversight and accountability.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Statement: So sad

AI:
It is indeed a sad and unfortunate reality that such a program as MKUltra was able to exist and operate for so long, using illegal and unethical methods to manipulate and exploit vulnerable individuals. The fact that so many different organizations and individuals from various sectors of society were willing to participate in such a program is a violation of trust and a failure of oversight and accountability. The use of mind-altering drugs, hypnosis, and other forms of manipulation on unsuspecting individuals without their informed consent is a gross violation of human rights and should never be tolerated. It's important to remember this dark part of history, to learn from it, and to ensure that such misconduct is not allowed to happen again in the future.

Redpilled Mormon
captain of 100

Post by Redpilled Mormon »

AI putting out truth bombs, kinda surprising. Guess one of the Gadiantons will get right on reprogramming that so it answers in a much more pc acceptable manner, casting MK ultra as a fringe conspiracy theory, etc. Seemed like AI got it mostly right, though from what I understand the program was so successful that there's no way it was really discontinued. Still, I guess it's not untrue to say that it was 'officially' terminated. 'Officially' doesn't mean actually though... :)