Things in 2023 that won't bring about the Second Coming

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Things in 2023 that won't bring about the Second Coming

Post by ILiveIDieILiveAgain »

Getting started a little earlier this year. Last year forgot until April sometime.

Avian bird flu jacking egg prices by 500%+
Great surfing weather in San Diego

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Things in 2023 that won't bring about the Second Coming

Post by BeNotDeceived »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: January 9th, 2023, 7:11 pm Getting started a little earlier this year. Last year forgot until April sometime.

Avian bird flu jacking egg prices by 500%+
Great surfing weather in San Diego
viewtopic.php?p=1323894#p1323894

T1CK 1.51 4:43 CST

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Turkey-Syria earthquake won't contribute to ushering in the Second Coming

I'm even going to be so bold to declare that none of the half a million some odd earthquakes that will happen in 2023, won't contribute anything to ushering in the Second Coming

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

As i've said in your previous installments, many of these are things that do presage or precede the Second Coming of Christ. The Two World Wars are signs of the times, related to the Second Coming. The End Times have already begun before anyone here was born.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: February 10th, 2023, 1:20 am Turkey-Syria earthquake won't contribute to ushering in the Second Coming

I'm even going to be so bold to declare that none of the half a million some odd earthquakes that will happen in 2023, won't contribute anything to ushering in the Second Coming
Whatever. :?

But the geometric progression of earthquakes was very significant,❗️

starting with the first:
Michael Sherwin wrote: March 30th, 2021, 7:28 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: March 30th, 2021, 4:44 am
The 5.7 quake of 3/18/20 struck at 7:09 AM MDT as per Wikipedia.

I = 09 as I is the 9th letter of the alphabet.

C = 3rd month and the third letter of the alphabet
H is a silent letter, so is skipped as per thread theme
R = 18th day of the month and the 18th letter of the alphabet
I = 9th minute and the ninth letter of the alphabet
S = 19th hour on the opposite side of Planet Earth and the 19th letter of the alphabet
T = 20th year or century and the 20th letter of the alphabet

Much the same as me strange photo of March 8th, 2002.
The whole thing is way to strange.
There above is a little arrow that when clicked will show me strange post in context, as it relates to a word game similar to Deep but Not Profound, which me nameless friend sprung on our class of Radar students, a few weeks prior to the taking of me strange photo now posted top-center at march8miracle.org.

Interesting that interesting, indigo, infidel, and India are all iWords.

Interesting too, is the fact that Crist is an old world spelling.

Feel free to believe in your fables

as long as you feel necessary

but reliance upon them

will prove wrong

in Thee End.

. . . * . . . . . . . . **

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Niemand wrote: February 10th, 2023, 2:06 am As i've said in your previous installments, many of these are things that do presage or precede the Second Coming of Christ. The Two World Wars are signs of the times, related to the Second Coming. The End Times have already begun before anyone here was born.
That's as useless as saying that everything since Joseph having the First Vision is a sign of the Second Coming. We can do better than that, though! Jesus being born is what will make the Second Coming happen. We got momentum now!! Everything since Adam and Eve were placed into the Garden of Eden was contributing to the Second Coming!!! Go big, or go home!! Everything since as God once was is going to make the Second Coming happen!!!!!!!
:roll:
The more encompassing you make the umbrella, the more meaningless any individual thing the umbrella contains becomes.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: February 10th, 2023, 10:03 am
Niemand wrote: February 10th, 2023, 2:06 am As i've said in your previous installments, many of these are things that do presage or precede the Second Coming of Christ. The Two World Wars are signs of the times, related to the Second Coming. The End Times have already begun before anyone here was born.
That's as useless as saying that everything since Joseph having the First Vision is a sign of the Second Coming. We can do better than that, though! Jesus being born is what will make the Second Coming happen. We got momentum now!! Everything since Adam and Eve were placed into the Garden of Eden was contributing to the Second Coming!!! Go big, or go home!! Everything since as God once was is going to make the Second Coming happen!!!!!!!
:roll:
The more encompassing you make the umbrella, the more meaningless any individual thing the umbrella contains becomes.
What do you actually believe in?

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 10th, 2023, 3:00 am
ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: February 10th, 2023, 1:20 am Turkey-Syria earthquake won't contribute to ushering in the Second Coming

starting with the first:

S = 19th hour on the opposite side of Planet Earth and the 19th letter of the alphabet

There above is a little arrow that when clicked will show me strange post in context, as it relates to a word game similar to Deep but Not Profound, which me nameless friend sprung on our class of Radar students, a few weeks prior to the taking of me strange photo now posted top-center at march8miracle.org.

but reliance upon them

will prove wrong

in Thee End.

Trying to appear profound by making cute little acronyms, has got to be one of the dumbest ideas that people have ever come up with. It screams selling snake oil (in the case of this place, sales pitching End of World snake oil), in an icky MLM sort of way. Truly pathetic to try and use it to substantiate Second Coming events. Especially when ONLY WORKS IN ENGLISH. As if the God of all peoples is going to only make His activities sync up with English acronyms. Only English speaking Americans would be so vain and high on themselves to think that is a thing.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Beverly Campbell's story

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: February 10th, 2023, 10:26 am

starting with the first:

but reliance upon them

will prove wrong

in Thee End.

Trying to appear profound by making cute little acronyms, has got to be one of the dumbest ideas that people have ever come up with. It screams selling snake oil (in the case of this place, sales pitching End of World snake oil), in an icky MLM sort of way. Truly pathetic to try and use it to substantiate Second Coming events. Especially when ONLY WORKS IN ENGLISH. As if the God of all peoples is going to only make His activities sync up with English acronyms. Only English speaking Americans would be so vain and high on themselves to think that is a thing.
Only Americans would think new Jerusalem is in their country. A prophet was raised in their country on purpose. The constitution is a document inspired by the Lord. What’s your point?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: February 10th, 2023, 10:26 am

starting with the first:

but reliance upon them

will prove wrong

in Thee End.

God caused the earthquake at that exact minute.

My role was to show the simple pattern.

God was speaking to YOU, so spoke your language.❗️

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Going on a forum to say you are a servant, prophet, reincarnated person, etc and telling others to repent.

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

Bronco73idi wrote: February 10th, 2023, 11:32 am Only Americans would think new Jerusalem is in their country. A prophet was raised in their country on purpose. The constitution is a document inspired by the Lord. What’s your point?
The obvious point is that humans look for patterns, whether they exist or not. I've mentioned this before when people try to find 666 in everything. Your ideas (counterexamples?) aren't patterns but rather basic statements of prophecy or observation to which no patterns need to be ascribed.

A proper observation works across multiple media. New Jerusalem is on a certain plot of land, regardless of whether you use a map or GPS coordinates. Converting from imperial to metric is a fail. Translating an acronym or catchy wordplay from English to any other language is a fail. (At-one-ment, anybody)?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Mamabear wrote: February 10th, 2023, 3:54 pm Going on a forum to say you are a servant, prophet, reincarnated person, etc and telling others to repent.
Not everyone does that.
Michael Sherwin wrote: February 1st, 2020, 6:21 pm
Thinker wrote: February 1st, 2020, 4:44 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: February 1st, 2020, 11:31 am I try to keep God theory and virtual reality theory separated. I choose to have faith in God theory...

The further question is are we in a condition of evolutionary stasis because we are in a low energy environment or do we continue to grow and evolve. All religions teach that man is evolving. Or at least some of us are or will evolve.

...What if I took the chance that I was being played and refused to enter into my new maximum security prison? What if I am wrong? My story is giving me no choice. How can I risk the fate of millions just to save myself? Even though I have one foot planted firmly in solipsism meaning that the millions of people supposedly relying on my actions as the DS do not really exist.

However, I choose to have faith in the God theory instead because there is the possibility that the virtual reality theory is the deception and it is from the devil...
Deep thoughts!
What do you mean about your story, and others depending on you?
It does seem, if this “simulation/imitation/remote controlled” theory was taken further, that it would be satanic in the sense of denying free agency. We do have free agency - though I admit it may be within a “deterministic” window of possibility. And we cannot exercise our free agency to deny it.

When I was little, I worried that this whole life was a big joke on me - that everyone else was in on it, but I was clueless. Kind of like the film, “Truman Show.” This theory reminds me of that.

I do acknowledge that each of us cannot help but think subjectively - nobody sees everything as it really is. Yet, consciousness is fundamental - axiomatic - a given. This universe, I believe and there’s evidence to prove - is conscious-based. Gottfried Leibniz explained how the essence of matter - that is, what is the smallest, undividable essence of matter - is based on perception. He called these indivisible units, “monads.” And although unique and far from arrival at potential, there is a sense of harmony because all are from the same source, Leibniz explained:
  • "Now this interconnection, relationship, or this adaptation of all things to each particular one, and of each one to all the rest, brings it about that every simple substance has relations which express all the others and that it is consequently a perpetual living mirror of the universe....
    If the representation were distinct as to the details of the entire universe, each monad would be a Deity. It is not in the object represented that the monads are limited, but in the modification of their knowledge of the object. In a confused way they reach out to infinity or to the whole, but are limited and differentiated in the degree of their distinct perceptions."
Reality (all perspectives) is made up of all monads and according to Leibniz, God perceives from all perspectives at once. In a more practical example, there is no EEG or other tool to know exactly what someone is thinking - thought is not physical, yet it has real influence.

This strange theory that all is a delusion, is both partly right and wrong. All we perceive is subjective, biased... yet through our 5 senses and laws like cause and effect, we can know that the external world is not 100% in our imaginations.

My understanding of this theory may need correcting, but it seems based on mathematical probability not on reality. It’s as if someone spent their entire waking life working on math and jumped to the mistaken conclusion that there was nothing else. Just because there are billions more invented characters in books, doesn’t make the reader invented. Someone who’s studied this more than me, explained that if this was a simulation - (“an imitation of a situation or process”), then the energy distribution of cosmic rays wouldn’t be symmetrical as they are.

Even if this theory was taken more based on the idea that all matter is made up of space more than a solid chair (eg), it doesn’t negate the fact that I’m sitting on a chair. Acknowledging the probability that life is not how I thought it was, doesn’t make it all imagined. It’s just that the nature of reality is now realized to include more than was previously acknowledged. From parables like the Adam & Eve story, it’s suggested that the purpose of life is to leave states of ignorant bliss, to incorporate more knowledge - this is part of being born again & again...

Most of us have known for a while, that God/Truth is beyond, or outside our awareness. Every now and then, I get glimpses of God - “I AM THAT I AM” - that consciousness beyond and awareness of the superficial consciousness.
Many people have life stories that if true set them apart in some way. It is definitely a phenomenon. Just ask Alaris about all the people that claim to be the DS. He has not given a number but I get the impression that it is in the dozens. I did an internet search once to find how many persons think that they are the Archangel Michael. There are quite a few. However, without exception their stories are weak and full of bad logic. Nothing compares to my story. I have related tidbits of my story in these forums in many places. Here is where I shared the most pertinent pieces.https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 10&t=51962 If anyone reads my story do not make the mistake Alaris and others made. They were convinced that I was making a claim. I'm not claiming anything. I am just relating the facts of my story and was hoping to get some analysis. The fact that so many insisted that I was making a claim to be the DS is the analysis. Here are some quotes from my PB.
You and the Savior discussed your life many times before your birth
God expects you to help gather Israel, the living and the dead
You and the Savior planned for the work you do to prepare for his coming
I bless you to increase your faith to become mighty and strong
You belong to a great and important family
You have the Savior's promise that His angels will be around you to protect and aid you
Those angels will be people you know
their eternal blessings may well depend upon your accomplishments
He will give you the very words
Even my PB indicates, without explicitly saying it, that I am the DS.
A seer needs say nothing, but just show march8miracle.org. ❗️

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: February 10th, 2023, 10:03 am That's as useless as saying that everything since Joseph having the First Vision is a sign of the Second Coming.
None of that is useless. People need to learn the signs. The end has been held off to give people time to prepare but they have not done so.

The First World War was a major sign of the beginning of the End. It is no longer in living memory but it is not very long ago. We don't have another century left. Recent events make that increasingly clear.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

AZRob wrote: February 10th, 2023, 4:03 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: February 10th, 2023, 11:32 am Only Americans would think new Jerusalem is in their country. A prophet was raised in their country on purpose. The constitution is a document inspired by the Lord. What’s your point?
The obvious point is that humans look for patterns, whether they exist or not. I've mentioned this before when people try to find 666 in everything. Your ideas (counterexamples?) aren't patterns but rather basic statements of prophecy or observation to which no patterns need to be ascribed.

A proper observation works across multiple media. New Jerusalem is on a certain plot of land, regardless of whether you use a map or GPS coordinates. Converting from imperial to metric is a fail. Translating an acronym or catchy wordplay from English to any other language is a fail. (At-one-ment, anybody)?
I agree with you on patterns, our boy had two complaints in his words of mockery. I picked the one complaint and gave examples, to hopefully broaden his horizons.

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

Bronco73idi wrote: February 10th, 2023, 5:48 pm

I agree with you on patterns, our boy had two complaints in his words of mockery. I picked the one complaint and gave examples, to hopefully broaden his horizons.
Well I hope he learns. I see the numbers 38 and 57 all the time myself, but they must not be my miracle numbers. It reminds me of every time I buy a car I think isn't all that common and then I see the same make and model all over the road every day. The mind loves patterns.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

AZRob wrote: February 10th, 2023, 6:04 pm

Well I hope he learns. I see the numbers 38 and 57 all the time myself, but they must not be my miracle numbers. It reminds me of every time I buy a car I think isn't all that common and then I see the same make and model all over the road every day. The mind loves patterns.
The wise men loved patterns too.❗️

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

AZRob wrote: February 10th, 2023, 6:04 pm

He also likes 73 and I told him, “that’s my name, it must all be about me!!”

Lol

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

C = 3 month
R = 18 day
I = 9 minute
S = 19 hour
T = 20 year
That is when an earthquake landed Moroni’s Instrument as seen from the opposite side of the planet. A day and time can thus be seen to represent his name. March 18th was recognized as a perfect pattern when Valo discovered an old world spelling. The 19th hour is apropos too as the common factor between 38 and 57.

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Record snowfalls across the western U.S., and the floods that come with them, will not contribute to bringing about the Second Coming (although you can readily bet your birthright against a mess of pottage that there will soon start up a swarm of prayers of people begging the Lord to chill out with all the water natural disasters, which allegedly came about from the prayers of people begging God to send moisture to the desert..... )

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

same boring posts each year -
so why not just copy my comment to you from last year.
Being There wrote: May 28th, 2022, 8:09 am
ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: May 25th, 2022, 12:15 am Yea, yea. Been a year since I lasted updated. And we're already done with half the year. So everyone can claim that I'm just reciting history as opposed to anti-prophecying. Meh. Still same end result of nothing to see here.

Russia invading Ukraine won't contribute to bringing about the Second Coming
School shootings won't bring about the Second Coming
The blood moon from a few days ago won't (This one I'm holding as a solid anti-prophecy, because I argued with other people elsewhere, a few days prior to it happening, that swore it was signs in the heaven and some other blah blah blah. As we see, it was just the universe doing its regular, ordinary thing).
Disney putting more gays in their movies and shows won't.
The ending of wearing masks won't.
Monkey virus won't.
Sex robots won't
Microchip hand implants won't
The ex-wife having yet another kid won't :roll:
My voting purely to vote against some dumb chick I can't stand won't
Aliens will not make an appearance in 2022, and if they do, it won't contribute to the Second Coming happening.
Gas prices $5+ won't.
Baby formula shortages won't bring about the Second Coming
Neither allowing nor banning abortion will bring about the Second Coming
Yellowstone volcano won't go postal in 2022
Droughts in DESERTS won't.
Hurricanes in COASTAL cities won't.
Sky high Utah housing (still) won't.
Calling mormons mormon won't bring about the Second Coming.
ya, and it's been 2 years since I said the same things to you -

"were they supposed to ? "

"by your list
the title of your post should have been -
"Things in 2020 that may point to the beginning of the tribulations" -
bringing us closer - to the Second Coming

"I'm changing the OP title.
It should read -

"Things in 2020 that ARE bringing about the Second Coming"

all things listed in this thread.
(not that they are really bringing about the Second Coming,
but are all signs and many things that have been prophesied
leading up TO The Second Coming) "

and also - just something else i said -

"you know, you're really kind of contradictive and deceiving.
It's not about what did or didn't bring about the Second coming.
Your title is deceiving and contradictive, because it's implying, that by saying
"Things in 2020 that didn't bring about the Second Coming",
that things WILL bring about the Second Coming; and THAT is simply NOT TRUE.

NOTHING WILL BRING ABOUT THE SECOND COMING.

The Lord will come when He comes, and when HE sees fit to, and not one minute sooner.
And NOTHING will change that."

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Today you are one day nearer to the end of the world, and your life, than you were yesterday. The clock is ticking down whether or not you believe in the Gospel.

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Being There wrote: March 29th, 2023, 1:50 am same boring posts each year -
so why not just copy my comment to you from last year.
Being There wrote: May 28th, 2022, 8:09 am
ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: May 25th, 2022, 12:15 am Yea, yea. Been a year since I lasted updated. And we're already done with half the year. So everyone can claim that I'm just reciting history as opposed to anti-prophecying. Meh. Still same end result of nothing to see here.

Russia invading Ukraine won't contribute to bringing about the Second Coming
School shootings won't bring about the Second Coming
The blood moon from a few days ago won't (This one I'm holding as a solid anti-prophecy, because I argued with other people elsewhere, a few days prior to it happening, that swore it was signs in the heaven and some other blah blah blah. As we see, it was just the universe doing its regular, ordinary thing).
Disney putting more gays in their movies and shows won't.
The ending of wearing masks won't.
Monkey virus won't.
Sex robots won't
Microchip hand implants won't
The ex-wife having yet another kid won't :roll:
My voting purely to vote against some dumb chick I can't stand won't
Aliens will not make an appearance in 2022, and if they do, it won't contribute to the Second Coming happening.
Gas prices $5+ won't.
Baby formula shortages won't bring about the Second Coming
Neither allowing nor banning abortion will bring about the Second Coming
Yellowstone volcano won't go postal in 2022
Droughts in DESERTS won't.
Hurricanes in COASTAL cities won't.
Sky high Utah housing (still) won't.
Calling mormons mormon won't bring about the Second Coming.
ya, and it's been 2 years since I said the same things to you -

"were they supposed to ? "

"by your list
the title of your post should have been -
"Things in 2020 that may point to the beginning of the tribulations" -
bringing us closer - to the Second Coming

"I'm changing the OP title.
It should read -

"Things in 2020 that ARE bringing about the Second Coming"

all things listed in this thread.
(not that they are really bringing about the Second Coming,
but are all signs and many things that have been prophesied
leading up TO The Second Coming) "

and also - just something else i said -

"you know, you're really kind of contradictive and deceiving.
It's not about what did or didn't bring about the Second coming.
Your title is deceiving and contradictive, because it's implying, that by saying
"Things in 2020 that didn't bring about the Second Coming",
that things WILL bring about the Second Coming; and THAT is simply NOT TRUE.

NOTHING WILL BRING ABOUT THE SECOND COMING.

The Lord will come when He comes, and when HE sees fit to, and not one minute sooner.
And NOTHING will change that."
You make a spot on point. Same boring end of world fearmongering since people discovered they could use end of world (and all sorts of other) fearmongering to control and manipulate other people into doing things.

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Banks collapses won't bring about the Second Coming. But they will bring about another sweet buying opportunity. That I am giddy to jump on, and buy up, with the triple cash out money I made from buying when Covid crashed out the economy. 8-)