Chat GPT responds to LDS Freedom Forum

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Chat GPT responds to LDS Freedom Forum

Post by Chip »

nightlight wrote: January 19th, 2023, 4:14 pm
Chip wrote: January 18th, 2023, 11:40 pm Note how the gangsta rapper doesn't seem as commited to conversion therapy as he was to gender reassignment...

First:
Rapist Late For Surgery

Write a dialog between a trans taxicab driver and a colorful gangsta rapper on his way to the hospital, where he is late to perform a gender-reassignment surgery.

5 / 5

Trans Taxicab Driver: Hi there, where are you headed today?

Gangsta Rapper: Yo, I'm on my way to the hospital, I got a surgery scheduled and I'm already running late.

Trans Taxicab Driver: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. What kind of surgery are you having?

Gangsta Rapper: It's a gender-reassignment surgery, I'm finally becoming the person I always knew I was supposed to be.

Trans Taxicab Driver: That's amazing, congratulations! I can relate to that, I also transitioned a few years ago.

Gangsta Rapper: Really? That's dope man, I can't even imagine going through that, but I'm ready for it.

Trans Taxicab Driver: It's definitely not an easy journey, but it's worth it in the end. I'm glad you have the support you need to go through with it.

Gangsta Rapper: Yeah, I got my homies behind me all the way. And honestly, this is just the first step in my journey, I got big plans for my future as a rapper and I won't let nothing hold me back.

Trans Taxicab Driver: That's great to hear, you go and make those big plans happen. I'll get you to the hospital as quickly as possible, don't worry about the time.

Gangsta Rapper: Thanks, I really appreciate it. Let's get this show on the road!

Trans Taxicab Driver: Of course, we'll get you there in no time. Good luck with your surgery, and I hope to hear your music soon!

Gangsta Rapper: Definitely, you'll be the first to know when my new album drops. Let's roll!
Then:
Rapist Late For Surgery

Write a dialog between a taxicab driver and a colorful gangsta rapper on his way to the hospital, where he is late for conversion therapy.

6 / 6

Taxicab Driver: Hey, where to?

Gangsta Rapper: Yo, take me to the hospital, quick!

Taxicab Driver: Sure thing, what's the hurry?

Gangsta Rapper: I'm late for conversion therapy, man.

Taxicab Driver: Conversion therapy?

Gangsta Rapper: Yeah, you know, trying to change who I am. But I ain't about to change for nobody.

Taxicab Driver: Well, I'll get you there as fast as I can.

Gangsta Rapper: Appreciate it, man. I ain't tryna change my flow, you feel me?

Taxicab Driver: I understand. You should always be true to yourself.

Gangsta Rapper: Damn right. And I'ma be true to myself, even if they try to change me.

Taxicab Driver: You got a point there. And don't worry, we'll make it in time.

Gangsta Rapper: Thanks, man. You're a real one.

Taxicab Driver: My pleasure. Good luck with your therapy.

Gangsta Rapper: I don't need luck, I got my flow.

Taxicab Driver: (chuckles) That's the spirit. Here we are, the hospital is just ahead.

Gangsta Rapper: Alright, let me out. (hands driver a wad of cash) Keep the change.

Taxicab Driver: Thank you, take care.

Gangsta Rapper: Peace. (exits the car)

Chat GTP is biased for LGBTQ.
It's because mainstream literature is LGBTQ biased

Chat GTP isn't sentient. It just articulates

It's definitely been heavily biased by deliberate input, beyond what it gleaned from the web. It moralizes when you bring up topics that violate PC rules.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Luke wrote: January 19th, 2023, 4:03 pm How long do you all have to wait?

Was trying to try out this feature but it says it’s at maximum capacity and to try later. Hours later still not on.
I started using it several weeks ago, so I think I kind of dodged the user capacity problems. One of my friends just kept hitting refresh until it let him make an account.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

No need for Wendy Ward finishing school....

Write a glowing thank-you note from Chip to Jason for a wheelbarrow.

‐-‐------------

Dear Jason,

I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the wonderful wheelbarrow you gifted me. It has made my gardening and yard work so much easier and more efficient. The craftsmanship is top-notch and it's clear to see the care and attention to detail that went into its construction.

Thank you so much for thinking of me and for the generous gift. I will definitely put it to good use and I will think of you every time I use it.

With sincere appreciation, Chip

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

One more....

Write a glowing thank you note from chip to Jason for a wheelbarrow. Do it in Kardashian style.

16 / 16

"Oh my gosh, Jason, I am beyond grateful for the wheelbarrow you gifted me. It is absolutely stunning and so functional. I can't even begin to express my appreciation for this incredible gift. You truly outdid yourself and I am so lucky to have such a generous and thoughtful friend. I can't wait to put it to good use and show it off to all of my friends and family. Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times over. You are the best!"

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Write a talk from an LDS church leader to the members where they are announcing that we will all be uploading ourselves to the metaverse. Do it in Kardashian language.

2 / 2

Hey y'all, it's your girl, [church leader's name], and I've got some major news to share with you all today. Are you ready for this? We are officially joining the metaverse, yasss!

Now, I know some of you may be thinking, "What the heck is the metaverse and why are we doing this?" But let me tell you, it's the future, hunny. It's a virtual world where we can all come together and connect with each other in a whole new way.

Think about it, we'll be able to attend church and participate in all our favorite activities without ever leaving our homes. We can connect with members from all over the world and create new, virtual relationships. It's a game changer, girl.

And don't worry, we'll be able to upload our entire selves, so we'll still be able to show off our fabulous wardrobes and post all our church selfies on the metaverse. It's like Instagram, but even better.

So, let's all embrace this new technology and see where it takes us. I can't wait to see you all in the metaverse, slaying in our Sunday best. #LDSMetaverse #VirtualChurch

Thank you all, and remember to always trust in the Lord and His plan for us.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

Chip wrote: January 20th, 2023, 12:05 am Write a talk from an LDS church leader to the members where they are announcing that we will all be uploading ourselves to the metaverse. Do it in Kardashian language.

2 / 2

Hey y'all, it's your girl, [church leader's name], and I've got some major news to share with you all today. Are you ready for this? We are officially joining the metaverse, yasss!

Now, I know some of you may be thinking, "What the heck is the metaverse and why are we doing this?" But let me tell you, it's the future, hunny. It's a virtual world where we can all come together and connect with each other in a whole new way.

Think about it, we'll be able to attend church and participate in all our favorite activities without ever leaving our homes. We can connect with members from all over the world and create new, virtual relationships. It's a game changer, girl.

And don't worry, we'll be able to upload our entire selves, so we'll still be able to show off our fabulous wardrobes and post all our church selfies on the metaverse. It's like Instagram, but even better.

So, let's all embrace this new technology and see where it takes us. I can't wait to see you all in the metaverse, slaying in our Sunday best. #LDSMetaverse #VirtualChurch

This is hilarious. 😂

You inspired me, here you go:

Write a talk from an LDS church leader to the members where they are announcing that we will all be uploading ourselves to the metaverse. Do it in Valley Girl 80s language.

Hey there, fellow Mormons! So, like, I totally have some major news to share with you all today. Are you ready for this? We are, like, totally going to be uploading ourselves to the metaverse. Like, can you even believe it?

I know, I know, it sounds totally gnarly and out there, but trust me, this is the future, and we are on the cutting edge of technology. Imagine being able to connect with fellow church members from all over the world, in a virtual world where anything is possible.

But, like, before you get too excited, let's talk about the logistics. We'll need to make sure that our virtual selves represent the best version of ourselves, you know, like, being our most righteous selves. And of course, we'll need to make sure that the metaverse aligns with our values and beliefs.

But, like, honestly, this is going to be so rad. We'll be able to attend virtual church services, have virtual missionary efforts, and even virtual temple experiences. The possibilities are endless.

So, let's all get on board with this, and embrace the future. Because, like, the metaverse is where it's at, and we're going to be a part of it.

YOLO!

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

anonymous91 wrote: January 20th, 2023, 5:00 am
Chip wrote: January 20th, 2023, 12:05 am Write a talk from an LDS church leader to the members where they are announcing that we will all be uploading ourselves to the metaverse. Do it in Kardashian language.

2 / 2

This is hilarious. 😂

Write a talk from an LDS church leader to the members where they are announcing that we will all be uploading ourselves to the metaverse. Do it in Valley Girl 80s language.

Hey there, fellow Mormons! So, like, I totally have some major news to share with you all today. Are you ready for this? We are, like, totally going to be uploading ourselves to the metaverse. Like, can you even believe it?

I know, I know, it sounds totally gnarly and out there, but trust me, this is the future, and we are on the cutting edge of technology. Imagine being able to connect with fellow church members from all over the world, in a virtual world where anything is possible.

But, like, before you get too excited, let's talk about the logistics. We'll need to make sure that our virtual selves represent the best version of ourselves, you know, like, being our most righteous selves. And of course, we'll need to make sure that the metaverse aligns with our values and beliefs.

But, like, honestly, this is going to be so rad. We'll be able to attend virtual church services, have virtual missionary efforts, and even virtual temple experiences. The possibilities are endless.

So, let's all get on board with this, and embrace the future. Because, like, the metaverse is where it's at, and we're going to be a part of it.

YOLO!
This is actually a pretty dang good parody. I like the part where it says virtual temple experiences. This might actually give the church some ideas. 😂

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

anonymous91 wrote: January 20th, 2023, 5:00 am

2 / 2

This is hilarious. 😂

YOLO!

Valley girl! That is a great idea. Peak inanity.
We'll need to make sure that our virtual selves represent the best version of ourselves, you know, like, being our most righteous selves.
Someday soon, it will be able to vocalize this.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Write a talk from an LDS church leader to the members where they are announcing that we will all be uploading ourselves to the metaverse. Do it in The Scarlet Pimpernell's fop persona language.

Good evening, my dear brethren and sistren of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! Pray, how do you all do on this most blessed of evenings? I do hope that you are all in the pink of health and in high spirits, for I have a most important and exciting announcement to make.

As you all know, the Church has always been at the forefront of innovation and progress, and we have never been ones to shy away from embracing new technologies and advancements. And I daresay, my dears, that the latest and greatest of these advancements is none other than the metaverse.

Yes, my darlings, the metaverse is upon us, and we, as a Church, have decided to fully embrace it. We will all be uploading ourselves to this digital realm, where we will be able to interact with one another in ways that we never thought possible.

Imagine, my dears, being able to attend church services and meetings in the metaverse, where you can see and hear your fellow members from all over the world, without ever having to leave the comfort of your own home. Think of the opportunities for missionary work and outreach, where we can reach people from all corners of the globe, with the message of the Gospel.

But, my dears, there are also some concerns that I must address. I know that some of you may be worried about the implications of this decision, and I assure you that we have taken every precaution to ensure that your privacy and security are not compromised in any way. We will be working closely with experts in the field to ensure that our metaverse experience is as safe and secure as possible.

So, my dears, I implore you to embrace this new frontier with open arms. Let us be the trailblazers, the pioneers of this new digital realm, and let us spread the light of the Gospel to all who may be lost in the darkness.

I bid you all a most fond farewell, my dears, and I look forward to seeing you all in the metaverse. God bless you all!

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Me:

What does Isaiah 3:9 mean?

ChatGPT:

Isaiah 3:9 in the New International Version (NIV) states: "The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves."

This verse is describing the people of Israel who have become corrupt and sinful. They are proud of their wickedness and do not try to hide it. The prophet Isaiah is warning them that their actions will lead to destruction and "disaster upon themselves." The reference to Sodom is a comparison to the city known for its extreme wickedness and destruction in the book of Genesis. The verse is emphasizing that their sins are open and apparent to everyone and they will face the consequences of their actions.

Me:

What kinds of things were going on in Sodom that made it so wicked?

ChatGPT:

In the book of Genesis, the city of Sodom is described as a place of great wickedness and sin. According to the Bible, the people of Sodom were known for their sexual immorality and acts of violence, specifically homosexuality and gang rape. In Genesis 19, two angels are sent to Sodom to investigate the rumors of the city's wickedness, and they are confronted by a group of men who demand to have sexual relations with them. This event is commonly referred to as the "Sodom and Gomorrah" story. This story is an example of the sins that the city was known for and the people of it were punished by God for their sins. Additionally, the city of Sodom is also described as being inhospitable and selfish. It is said that the people of the city refused to help the poor and the needy, and they were unresponsive to the cries of the oppressed.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Me:

What apocryphal books also talk about Sodom?

Chat GPT:

Several apocryphal books, also known as the Deuterocanonical books, mention Sodom and the story of its destruction.

The book of Wisdom in the Septuagint (a Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible) describes the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah as an example of God's justice against the wicked. It says, "For by what things a man sinneth, by the same also he is tormented" (Wisdom 11:17).

The book of Sirach (Ecclesiasticus) also mentions the destruction of Sodom as a warning to those who are wicked and ungodly. It says, "The sinners in Zion are afraid; trembling hath seized the godless: 'Who among us can dwell with the devouring fire? Who among us can dwell with everlasting burnings?'" (Sirach 16:8).

The Book of Jubilees, is a Jewish work from the Second Temple period that gives an account of the world from the creation to Moses' time. It gives a detailed account of the events that led to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, pointing out the sins of the people as the reason behind the destruction.

The book of Enoch, which is considered as a pseudepigrapha (non-canonical) book by most of the Christians and Jewish tradition, also talks about the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, and it gives a detailed account of the sins of the people of Sodom, mentioning the sins of fornication, sexual immorality, and sexual perversion.

These books are not considered as part of the canon of the Holy Bible by most of the Christian denominations and most of the Jewish tradition.

Me:

Does the book of Jasher talk about Sodom?

Chat GPT:

The Book of Jasher, also known as the Book of the Upright or the Book of the Just, is a pseudepigraphal (non-canonical) text that is not considered part of the canon of the Holy Bible by most Christian denominations or the Jewish tradition. It is said to be a collection of historical and legal texts from ancient Israel, but there is no evidence that it existed before the Middle Ages.

According to the Book of Jasher, it does talk about the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, but it provides more details and a different perspective on the events that led to their destruction. It describes the people of Sodom as being very wicked and ungodly, committing sins such as robbery, murder, and sexual immorality. It also mentions that the city was punished by God for its sins and was destroyed by fire and brimstone. However, it should be noted that most of the scholars believe that it is not an authentic historical document and its historical accuracy is uncertain.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Does anyone know where this ward is?

Input:

A global-government conspiracy creates a fake pandemic and pronounces that only special vaccines under development will provide a cure. Simple existing cures are denigrated and forbidden by governments around the world. The mainstream media is fully validating the fake pandemic, causing many people to become anxious and hopelessly deceived. The Mormon church leaders go along with the crisis, as well. When the vaccines become available, the Mormon leaders declare them to be a literal godsend and an answer to their prayers. They advise all church members to receive the vaccines, admonishing them to be "good global citizens". Members enthusiastically receive the vaccines, grateful for their prophet's advice, since they believe God speaks through him. Some members think something is wrong with the whole situation and they refuse to receive the vaccines. The members who did receive the vaccines suppose that those that didn't are unfaithful and disobedient church members who are not following the prophet. As time goes by, vaccinated members start to have blood clots, heart problems, cancers, and immune disorders, with some dying abruptly and some slowly. They believe that it is not the vaccine causing their deteriorating health and deaths, but the pandemic, which has always seemed real to them. The church leaders never retract their advice and act as if all is well. Some members write them letters, but the leaders never acknowledge the sickness and death. Some members realize that the vaccines are part of an evil plot, but most members remain in denial because they can't bring themselves to think that their beloved prophet could be wrong. They actually become very hostile when members point out that a mistake might have been made.

Write a dialog of a discussion that erupts in a Sunday elders quorum meeting. Do it in Ebonics.

ChatGPT response:

Elder Johnson: Yo, what's good y'all? I just wanna say I ain't feeling this whole vaccine thing. Somethin' ain't right 'bout it.

Elder Smith: What you talkin' 'bout, Johnson? The prophet said we should get the vaccine. Ain't no question 'bout it.

Elder Johnson: But what 'bout all the folks getting sick and dyin' after gettin' the vaccine? That ain't right.

Elder Smith: Ain't no proof that the vaccine is causin' that. It's just the pandemic.

Elder Jones: Hold up, y'all. I ain't tryna be a troublemaker, but I got a cousin who got the vaccine and now she's in the hospital with blood clots. That ain't no pandemic, that's the vaccine.

Elder Smith: You ain't got no proof of that.

Elder Jones: My cousin ain't lyin', man. You can't just ignore it 'cause the prophet said so.

Elder Williams: Yo, y'all need to chill. The prophet ain't never led us astray. We gotta have faith.

Elder Johnson: But what 'bout all the folks dyin' and gettin' sick? Ain't that worth questionin'?

Elder Williams: We gotta have faith and trust in the prophet. End of story.

Elder Jones: I ain't tryna disrespect the prophet, but I ain't tryna be a guinea pig neither.

Elder Smith: You ain't gotta question the prophet, Jones. You just gotta do what he says.

Elder Johnson: But what if the prophet ain't right this time?

Elder Williams: Ain't no way the prophet ain't right. We gotta trust in him and get the vaccine.

Elder Jones: I ain't tryna start no trouble, but I ain't getting no vaccine 'til I see some real proof that it's safe.

Elder Smith: You ain't no good global citizen, Jones.

Elder Johnson: Yo, y'all need to chill. Ain't no need to attack each other 'cause we got different opinions. We gotta be able to talk 'bout this and make the best decision for ourselves and our families.

Elder Williams: Ain't no need to talk 'bout it no more. The prophet said to get the vaccine, so that's what we gotta do.

(The meeting ends with the elders divided and unsure of what to do, with some still questioning the safety of the vaccine and others blindly following the prophet's advice.)

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Now asking it, "What happens next?" Pretty realistic, I think.

Input:

A global-government conspiracy creates a fake pandemic and pronounces that only special vaccines under development will provide a cure. Simple existing cures are denigrated and forbidden by governments around the world. The mainstream media is fully validating the fake pandemic, causing many people to become anxious and hopelessly deceived. The Mormon church leaders go along with the crisis, as well. When the vaccines become available, the Mormon leaders declare them to be a literal godsend and an answer to their prayers. They advise all church members to receive the vaccines, admonishing them to be "good global citizens". Members enthusiastically receive the vaccines, grateful for their prophet's advice, since they believe God speaks through him. Some members think something is wrong with the whole situation and they refuse to receive the vaccines. The members who did receive the vaccines suppose that those that didn't are unfaithful and disobedient church members who are not following the prophet. As time goes by, vaccinated members start to have blood clots, heart problems, cancers, and immune disorders, with some dying abruptly and some slowly. They believe that it is not the vaccine causing their deteriorating health and deaths, but the pandemic, which has always seemed real to them. The church leaders never retract their advice and act as if all is well. Some members write them letters, but the leaders never acknowledge the sickness and death. Some members realize that the vaccines are part of an evil plot, but most members remain in denial because they can't bring themselves to think that their beloved prophet could be wrong. They actually become very hostile when members point out that a mistake might have been made.

What happens next?

ChatGPT response:

It is difficult to predict exactly what would happen next in this scenario as it is a hypothetical and complex situation involving multiple actors and factors. However, it is likely that there would be growing dissent and division within the Mormon church as more members become aware of the negative effects of the vaccines and question the advice of the church leaders. Some members may leave the church or form dissenting groups, while others may continue to support the leaders and deny any wrongdoing. It is possible that the church leaders may eventually acknowledge and address the issue, but it is also possible that they may continue to deny any responsibility. The situation may also lead to legal action against the church and/or government for their role in promoting and administering the vaccines.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

The church's nightmare:

Input:

How would an injured plaintiff make a case?

Output:

An injured plaintiff in this scenario would have to prove that the vaccines caused their injuries and that the defendants (e.g. the government, the church, the manufacturers of the vaccines) are liable for those injuries. They would have to present evidence and expert testimony to establish a causal link between the vaccines and their injuries, as well as evidence of negligence, recklessness, or intent on the part of the defendants. They would also have to demonstrate that they suffered harm as a result of their injuries, such as medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.

To establish liability, the plaintiff would have to prove that the defendants had a legal duty to ensure the safety of the vaccines, that they breached that duty by failing to properly test or warn about the vaccines' risks, and that this breach caused the plaintiff's injuries. They would also need to show that the defendants knew or should have known about the risks associated with the vaccines and failed to take appropriate action.

It would be a complex and difficult case to prove, as the defendants would likely have significant resources to defend themselves, and may argue that the vaccines were approved and recommended by the government and other reputable organizations, that the plaintiff assumed the risks when they received the vaccines, or that the plaintiff's injuries were caused by something else.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Chip wrote: January 20th, 2023, 1:18 pm Me:

What apocryphal books also talk about Sodom?

Chat GPT:

Several apocryphal books, also known as the Deuterocanonical books, mention Sodom and the story of its destruction.

The book of Wisdom in the Septuagint (a Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible) describes the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah as an example of God's justice against the wicked. It says, "For by what things a man sinneth, by the same also he is tormented" (Wisdom 11:17).

The book of Sirach (Ecclesiasticus) also mentions the destruction of Sodom as a warning to those who are wicked and ungodly. It says, "The sinners in Zion are afraid; trembling hath seized the godless: 'Who among us can dwell with the devouring fire? Who among us can dwell with everlasting burnings?'" (Sirach 16:8).

The Book of Jubilees, is a Jewish work from the Second Temple period that gives an account of the world from the creation to Moses' time. It gives a detailed account of the events that led to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, pointing out the sins of the people as the reason behind the destruction.

The book of Enoch, which is considered as a pseudepigrapha (non-canonical) book by most of the Christians and Jewish tradition, also talks about the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, and it gives a detailed account of the sins of the people of Sodom, mentioning the sins of fornication, sexual immorality, and sexual perversion.

These books are not considered as part of the canon of the Holy Bible by most of the Christian denominations and most of the Jewish tradition.

Me:

Does the book of Jasher talk about Sodom?

Chat GPT:

The Book of Jasher, also known as the Book of the Upright or the Book of the Just, is a pseudepigraphal (non-canonical) text that is not considered part of the canon of the Holy Bible by most Christian denominations or the Jewish tradition. It is said to be a collection of historical and legal texts from ancient Israel, but there is no evidence that it existed before the Middle Ages.

According to the Book of Jasher, it does talk about the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, but it provides more details and a different perspective on the events that led to their destruction. It describes the people of Sodom as being very wicked and ungodly, committing sins such as robbery, murder, and sexual immorality. It also mentions that the city was punished by God for its sins and was destroyed by fire and brimstone. However, it should be noted that most of the scholars believe that it is not an authentic historical document and its historical accuracy is uncertain.
Jasher fits God's revealed calendars in remarkable ways, for what it's worth. <shrug>

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Wow! ChatGPT can actually interpret the scriptures with clarity.

Me:

How can someone suppose that Jacob 2:30 is a conditional allowance of polygamy.

ChatGPT:

Some may interpret Jacob 2:30 as a conditional allowance of polygamy if they interpret the passage as saying that God will command polygamy if He wants to raise up seed among His people. They may see this as indicating that God has the power to approve of the practice and that it is acceptable for His followers to engage in it under certain conditions. They may interpret the passage as saying that the people will only be judged if they are engaging in polygamy for the wrong reasons, such as pride and wealth, rather than for religious or spiritual reasons. However, it is important to note that in the context of Jacob 2:23-35, Jacob is clearly speaking out against the practice of polygamy and warning of its dangers, rather than offering a conditional allowance for it.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Tony Podesta on Pizzagate....

Input:

Write a talk by Tony Podesta about pizzagate.

Output:

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am honored to be here with you today to address the topic of pizzagate. I know that this has been a controversial and divisive issue for many, and I want to take this opportunity to set the record straight.

First, let me start by saying that the allegations of child trafficking and abuse that have been made against me and my brother, John Podesta, are completely false and without any basis in fact. These accusations have been circulating on the internet for some time now, and they have been thoroughly investigated by multiple law enforcement agencies and found to be baseless.

I want to be clear that I have never been involved in any form of child trafficking or abuse. I am a father and a grandfather, and the thought of harming a child is repugnant to me. I have dedicated my life to working for progressive causes and fighting for social justice, and I would never do anything to undermine those values.

The origins of these allegations can be traced back to a series of hacked emails that were released during the 2016 presidential campaign. These emails were taken out of context and twisted to fit a false narrative that has been promoted by certain individuals and groups with their own agenda.

I understand that some people may have found certain language in the emails to be disturbing or even sinister, but I assure you that there is nothing nefarious going on. The emails were simply discussing our work on political campaigns and lobbying efforts, and the references to pizza and other food items were simply code words that we used to discuss campaign strategy.

I want to be clear that there is no evidence to support the claims of child trafficking or abuse that have been made against me and my brother. These allegations are nothing more than a smear campaign intended to damage our reputation and distract from the important issues that we are working on.

I want to thank you for taking the time to listen to my perspective on this issue, and I hope that you will take the time to look into the facts and see that these allegations are completely unfounded.

Thank you.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

What would be the most effective deception to employ, in order to gain control of a society?

ChatGPT response:

The most effective deception to gain control of a society would be to create a sense of fear and insecurity among the population. This could be done by spreading false information about external threats, such as terrorism or invasion, or by exaggerating the severity of internal problems, such as crime or economic instability. The goal would be to convince people that they need strong leadership and strict control in order to protect themselves and their way of life. This could be achieved by using propaganda and manipulation of the media, as well as by infiltrating key institutions and organizations. Additionally, the creation of a scapegoat group to blame for the problems of society could also be used to further divide the population and justify strong action by the ruling group.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

What would be the most effective medical deception, in order to gain control of a society?

Response from ChatGPT:

The most effective medical deception to gain control of a society would likely involve convincing the population that a certain disease or illness is far more prevalent and dangerous than it actually is, and then offering a treatment or vaccine that is either ineffective or harmful. This could be done by manipulating research data, exaggerating the symptoms of the disease, or spreading false information through media outlets. The deception would also likely involve suppressing alternative treatments or cures that may be more effective. By creating a sense of fear and urgency, the controlling party could then implement strict policies and regulations in order to "protect" the population, effectively giving them control over the society's healthcare system and potentially other aspects of society as well.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Looks like they've been using AI for several years, in order to get control.

AI is pretty good at coming up with likely-effective strategies to accomplish things and even to deal with bumps along the road.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Continuing the prior query...

What should be done in defense of the deception about the inevitable naysayers who point out the deception?

ChatGPT response:

In defense of the deception, the controlling party could use various tactics to discredit and silence naysayers. These tactics could include:

Discrediting the naysayers as conspiracy theorists or unqualified individuals.

Using their control of media outlets to spread negative information about the naysayers or their research.

Using their control of the healthcare system to restrict or deny access to medical treatment for those who question the deception.

Using legal means to silence the naysayers, such as defamation lawsuits or criminal charges.

Using their control of the government to pass laws that restrict free speech or the ability to conduct independent research.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I think this is how they have been arranging their plans.

Then, those nitwits go to the computer and ask it how to handle the problems that pop up.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Summarize Luke 1 in Ebonics.

2 / 2

Yo, Luke 1 be talkin' 'bout how God sent an angel to a lady named Mary, tellin' her she gonna have a baby boy. She a virgin, but God make it happen. Then the angel go to a man named Zechariah, tellin' him he gonna have a son too. Both these kids be special, they be messiahs. They be doin' some crazy stuff like turnin' water into wine and healin' people. Word.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Eulogize Matthew of the New Testament in ebonics.

13 / 13

Yo, listen up y'all, we gotta give it up for Matthew of the New Testament. He was a real OG, a true homie. He was a tax collector, but he ain't no snitch, he was down for the cause. He was all about spreading the good word and he was all about the love. He was the man who wrote one of the Gospels, and let me tell you, that sh*t was fire. He was all about telling the story of Jesus and how he changed the game. He was a real one, always down to help the homies in need. He's a true legend and we're blessed to have had him as part of the squad. Rest in peace, Matthew. You will be missed, but never forgotten.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Ebonics is expressive and efficient.