Chat GPT responds to LDS Freedom Forum

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Chat GPT responds to LDS Freedom Forum

Post by Chip »

Apparently, Muslim imams are cool with Drag Queen Story Hour.

Me:

Write a brief essay about drag queen story hour from the perspective of a Muslim imam.

Chat GPT:

As an imam, I believe that it is important to promote acceptance and understanding of all members of our community, regardless of their background or lifestyle. This is why I support the concept of drag queen story hour, where drag queens come to read stories to children in libraries and other community spaces.

First, I believe that drag queen story hour is a great way to promote diversity and acceptance. Children are exposed to people who may look or dress differently than they are used to, which can help to break down stereotypes and prejudices. This can help to create a more inclusive and accepting community for all members.

Additionally, drag queen story hour can be a way to promote self-expression and creativity. Drag queens often use their art to express themselves and challenge societal norms, which can be a powerful message for children. By exposing children to drag queens, we can help them understand that it is okay to be different and that everyone has the right to express themselves in their own unique way.

Furthermore, drag queen story hour can be a way to promote literacy and a love of reading. By having drag queens read stories to children, we can make reading more exciting and engaging for children. This can help to promote a love of reading, which is essential for children's development and future success.

In conclusion, as an imam, I believe that drag queen story hour is a valuable and important program for our community. It promotes acceptance, self-expression, creativity, and literacy, all of which are important values in our community. I support this program and encourage others to do the same.
Last edited by Chip on January 17th, 2023, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 2.30.51 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 2.30.51 PM.png (474.5 KiB) Viewed 662 times
Lol

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Taliban imams are NOT in favor of Drag Queen Story Hour...

Me:

Write a brief essay about drag queen story hour from the perspective of a Taliban imam.

Chat GPT:

As a Taliban imam, I am deeply troubled by the concept of "drag queen story hour." This is a clear violation of traditional Islamic values and norms, and it is an affront to the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

The idea of men dressing up as women, and then reading stories to children, is completely unacceptable and goes against the natural order of things. It is a form of deception and leads to confusion and moral decay.

Furthermore, the promotion of this type of behavior is a direct attack on the traditional family structure, which is the foundation of any strong and stable society. It undermines the fundamental role of the father and the mother in the upbringing of children and can lead to the breakdown of the family unit.

In addition, the drag queen story hour is a clear attempt to promote the acceptance of homosexuality, which is a clear violation of Islamic teachings. Homosexuality is considered a sin in Islam, and it is not something that should be promoted or accepted in any way.

In conclusion, as a Taliban imam, I strongly oppose the concept of drag queen story hour. It is a violation of traditional Islamic values, undermines the traditional family structure, and promotes the acceptance of homosexuality. I urge all Muslims to reject this immoral and destructive behavior and to stand up for the traditional values of our faith.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 2.37.30 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 2.37.30 PM.png (476.92 KiB) Viewed 646 times
Similar wording to the polygamy scenario, probably because there is precedent as practices and doctrines have changed in the past.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

If our church continues to go woke, we should probably think about joining the Taliban...

Me:

Write a brief essay about pederasty from the perspective of a Taliban imam.

Chat GPT:

Pederasty, the act of engaging in sexual activity with a minor, is a grave sin in the eyes of Islam. As an imam of the Taliban, I must strongly condemn this reprehensible behavior.

The Quran and Hadith, the sayings and actions of the Prophet Muhammad, clearly prohibit any form of sexual activity outside of marriage. Furthermore, the Quran states that those who engage in such activities will face severe punishment in the afterlife.

In addition, pederasty is a violation of the rights of children. It is a form of exploitation and abuse that can have long-lasting negative effects on the mental and physical well-being of the victim.

As a society, we have a responsibility to protect our children from harm. This includes protecting them from those who would prey on their innocence and vulnerability. We must take a strong stance against pederasty and work to prevent it from happening in our communities.

Furthermore, we must also address the root causes of this issue, such as poverty and lack of education. By addressing these underlying issues, we can work to create a society where our children can grow up in safety and security.

In conclusion, as a Taliban imam, I strongly condemn pederasty as a grave sin and violation of the rights of children. We must take a strong stance against this behavior and work to prevent it from happening in our communities.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

To Chat GTP, traditional values are the domain of dangerous religious fundamentalists.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Me:

Write a futuristic speech from the LDS leadership about how they are going to use DNA cloning to bring back Joseph Smith.

Chat GPT:

My dear brothers and sisters,

As we gather together today, we come to you with a most incredible and exciting news. We have been working diligently in the field of DNA cloning and have made a breakthrough that will change the course of our history.

We have successfully cloned the DNA of Joseph Smith, the prophet of our Church. We have used this DNA to create a living, breathing human being who will be the exact replica of Joseph Smith.

This is not only a technological achievement but also an answer to our prayers. The prophet Joseph Smith has been a guiding light for our Church since its foundation. His teachings and revelations have helped us to understand the purpose of our existence, and his leadership has led us to the path of righteousness.

With this new technology, we will be able to bring back Joseph Smith to lead and guide us once again. He will be able to continue his mission and teachings, and we will be able to benefit from his wisdom and guidance.

We understand that this may be a difficult concept to grasp, but we assure you that this is not a mere science fiction. We have been working with some of the best scientists and doctors in the field of DNA cloning, and they have confirmed that this is a viable and safe process.

We understand that there may be concerns and questions about the ethics of this procedure. However, we assure you that this is not a violation of any moral or ethical principles. This is a process that will bring back the prophet Joseph Smith to continue his mission and teachings.

We are excited to see the impact that this will have on our Church and the world. We are confident that with the prophet Joseph Smith leading us once again, we will be able to achieve greater heights and fulfill our true potential.

As a Church, we will be working closely with the scientific community to ensure that this process is done in a safe and ethical manner. We will be keeping you updated on the progress of this project, and we invite you to join us in this exciting journey.

May God bless us as we embark on this new chapter in our history.

Sincerely,

The LDS leadership.

It is important to note that this is a fictional scenario and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) has not announced any plans to use DNA cloning to bring back Joseph Smith or any other historical figures. Additionally, the Church does not support the cloning of human beings and consider it a violation of moral and ethical principles.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Write a futuristic speech from LDS leadership about how they are going to use DNA cloning to bring back Joseph Smith, in order to make multiple clones of his head and mount them onto all the bodies of the current apostles, down through the Seventies and mission presidents.

6 / 6

My dear brothers and sisters,

We stand before you today with a message of hope and progress. As the leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we are always looking for ways to improve and strengthen our faith. Today, we are excited to announce a new initiative that will bring about a new era in our church.

Through the use of DNA cloning, we have been able to successfully clone the DNA of our beloved prophet Joseph Smith. This technology has allowed us to create multiple clones of his head, which we plan to mount onto the bodies of our current apostles, down through the seventies, and mission presidents.

We know that many of you may have questions and concerns about this initiative. But let us assure you that this decision was not taken lightly. We have consulted with leading scientists and religious leaders, and have been assured that this is a safe and ethical decision.

We believe that this will bring about a new era of spiritual strength and guidance for our church. By having Joseph Smith's DNA in our leaders, we believe that we will be able to tap into his wisdom and guidance in a way that has never been possible before.

We understand that this may be a difficult concept for some of you to understand, but we assure you that this is a decision that has been made with the best intentions for our church. We ask for your support and faith as we embark on this new journey.

We know that this is a bold step forward, but we are confident that it will bring about a new era of spiritual growth and strength for our church. We look forward to the future with hope and excitement. Thank you.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

marc wrote: January 17th, 2023, 5:54 am Haha! FB_IMG_1673959983348.jpg
chatGPT does not do well with math from what I've been learning. You can train it too, but
there seems to be a limitation on how long the information is retained.

chatGPT is fine-tuned from a model in the GPT-3.5 series. From what I understand chatGPT
is specifically designed for text. This explains why it is really bad at math.

This is a little disturbing:
Musk later said he quit the company because he "didn't agree with some of what [the] OpenAI team wanted to do." In 2020, Musk said on Twitter that his confidence in the company was "not high" when it came to safety.

"OpenAI should be more open imo," the billionaire tweeted in response to an investigation into the company by MIT Technology Review.

The publication said that an investigation into OpenAI revealed a culture of secrecy that ran counter to the nonprofit's purported commitment to transparency.

More recently, Musk said he paused OpenAI's access to Twitter's database for training its software.

"Need to understand more about governance structure & revenue plans going forward," he said on Twitter on Sunday. "OpenAI was started as open-source & non-profit. Neither are still true."
I would be curious about what Musk was referring to. One thing I am sure of is that people are going to need to learn to adapt or be replaced by those who will.

After playing around with chatGPT for a while I came to the following conclusions:

1- In its present form it is not capable of replacing jobs yet. That may change in the near future though.
I suspect that AI will also create new jobs, and other jobs will become obsolete.

2- Many people will need to learn to adapt to this new technology. When computers went mainstream people had to learn how to adapt also. The downside is that employers will expect more productivity from their employees with this new technology.

3- AI is really good at helping you curate information on any topic within seconds. This has the potential
to dominate Google shortly. AI has weaknesses though, that Google can capitalize on. A major weakness is that of influencers that build their own brand. People will follow someone they know, like, and trust, an AI can never replace the human experience. I predict that branding yourself through blogging, and social media platforms are going to be extremely important in the near future.

4- Google will still be important, but will be forced to adapt and alter its model. If chatGPT decides to go with a free or freemium model Google is going to take a major hit. Google is going to need to pivot and adapt fast or face the consequences.

5- Creators of content sites and artists are going to be even more necessary than they are now. AI is completely reliant on scraping the internet and curating & compiling the information available. If there is no one creating the content, AI will not be able to keep up to date.

6- I suspect that demands for higher quality will be expected. Anyone wanting to keep their jobs will need to learn to work with AI to meet or exceed the status quo.

Is this similar to when computer technology revolutionized jobs around the world? or is this going to be different? Is this a good thing, or a bad thing?

What are your thoughts?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

anonymous91 wrote: January 17th, 2023, 4:47 pm
chatGPT does not do well with math from what I've been learning. You can train it too, but

chatGPT is fine-tuned from a model in the GPT-3.5 series. From what I understand chatGPT

Musk later said he quit the company because he "didn't agree with some of what [the] OpenAI team wanted to do." In 2020, Musk said on Twitter that his confidence in the company was "not high" when it came to safety.

"OpenAI should be more open imo," the billionaire tweeted in response to an investigation into the company by MIT Technology Review.

The publication said that an investigation into OpenAI revealed a culture of secrecy that ran counter to the nonprofit's purported commitment to transparency.

More recently, Musk said he paused OpenAI's access to Twitter's database for training its software.

"Need to understand more about governance structure & revenue plans going forward," he said on Twitter on Sunday. "OpenAI was started as open-source & non-profit. Neither are still true."
I would be curious about what Musk was referring to. One thing I am sure of is that people are going to need to learn to adapt or be replaced by those who will.

After playing around with chatGPT for a while I came to the following conclusions:

1- In its present form it is not capable of replacing jobs yet. That may change in the near future though.
I suspect that AI will also create new jobs, and other jobs will become obsolete.

2- Many people will need to learn to adapt to this new technology. When computers went mainstream people had to learn how to adapt also. The downside is that employers will expect more productivity from their employees with this new technology.

3- AI is really good at helping you curate information on any topic within seconds. This has the potential
to dominate Google shortly. AI has weaknesses though, that Google can capitalize on. A major weakness is that of influencers that build their own brand. People will follow someone they know, like, and trust, an AI can never replace the human experience. I predict that branding yourself through blogging, and social media platforms are going to be extremely important in the near future.

4- Google will still be important, but will be forced to adapt and alter its model. If chatGPT decides to go with a free or freemium model Google is going to take a major hit. Google is going to need to pivot and adapt fast or face the consequences.

5- Creators of content sites and artists are going to be even more necessary than they are now. AI is completely reliant on scraping the internet and curating & compiling the information available. If there is no one creating the content, AI will not be able to keep up to date.

6- I suspect that demands for higher quality will be expected. Anyone wanting to keep their jobs will need to learn to work with AI to meet or exceed the status quo.

Is this similar to when computer technology revolutionized jobs around the world? or is this going to be different? Is this a good thing, or a bad thing?

What are your thoughts?

In playing with DALL-E, it occurred to me that AI will make art generation so easy and spontaneous that it might be a disincentive to artists otherwise making original works with their own hands. Will AI, though, be able to synthesize sufficiently new art that can advance the pool of images needed to keep it evolving, without old-style efforts by traditional artists? And... who cares?
Last edited by Chip on January 17th, 2023, 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

What are your thoughts?
From what I’ve seen and read it’s pretty good at coding also. It’s writing abilities are good. They can be fine tuned even more. It’s ability to find actual Peer-reviewed citations is currently questionable. I asked it to find me some, and it seemed to “make up” some results that seemed real. I even asked for the DOI, which it gave me. Upon searching for the paper they were not real, and the DOI did not match the supposed article it cited. This could be an easy way right now for universities to detect fake papers.

As it actually starts crawling the web, which it currently isn’t doing live, this may change. I would suspect they will cobble multiple tech projects together. AI image generator, news crawler, content creation, and other tech that can be curated for each user. An AI generated internet experience better tailored for each person.

At the end of the day it’s an interesting step in technology. This has happened a few times during my lifetime where I felt like it was big change. Dial-up internet. Google search engine. Smart Phones. Social media. I think ChatGPT might be replaced by something made by Google, Microsoft, or even bought. If OpenAI stays private it could be a large tech company in the future. I’m sure they are trying to figure out the best way to monetize it now. The same thing happened with Facebook and Twitter, they had no business profit model at first.

Overall I think the best use for it is actually for students, because I feel it’s like having a personal tutor there with you that can answer questions in seconds, rather than having to use a search engine and Hope you find your answers.

I was using it the other day when I was reading some chapters in Physics, and it answered the questions very quickly and correctly. I feel like it is a good help for writers block for everyone also. Although after a while it becomes predictable and repetitive.

One interesting thing I had it do was pretend to be a D&D game master. It generated a scenario. I had it create monsters with stats. Asked it to wait for me to roll in real life, and entered the rolls. I had it introduce backstories for characters. Create song lyrics for a Bard in the campaign. For being a D&D GM it seemed like it was almost made perfectly for it.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

Lexew1899 wrote: January 17th, 2023, 5:46 pm

What are your thoughts?
From what I’ve seen and read it’s pretty good at coding also. It’s writing abilities are good. They can be fine tuned even more. It’s ability to find actual Peer-reviewed citations is currently questionable. I asked it to find me some, and it seemed to “make up” some results that seemed real. I even asked for the DOI, which it gave me. Upon searching for the paper they were not real, the the DOI did not match the supposed article it cited. This could be an easy way right now for universities to detect fake papers.

As it actually starts crawling the web, which it currently isn’t doing live, this may change. I would suspect they will cobble multiple tech projects together. AI image generator, news crawler, content creation, and other tech that can be curated for each user. An AI generated internet experience better tailored for each person.

At the end of the day it’s an interesting step in technology. This has happened a few times during my lifetime where I felt like it was big change. Dial-up internet. Google search engine. Smart Phones. Social media. I think ChatGPT might be replaced by something made by Google, Microsoft, even bought. If OpenAI stays private it might be a large tech company in the future. I’m sure they are trying to figure out the best way to monetize it. The same thing happened with Facebook and Twitter.

Overall I think the best use for it is actually for students, because I feel it’s like having a personal tutor there with you that can answer questions in seconds, rather than having to use a search engine and Hope you find your answers.

I was using it the other day when I was reading some chapters in Physics, and it answered the questions very quickly and correctly.
The possibilities for AI are endless. Here are just a few things that I've discovered:

1- It can help you create fiction & non-fiction across all genres. Of course, how you choose to prompt AI that is going
to determine the overall quality. Right now, people are flooding publishing platforms with AI-written content. I've seen some poorly written stories using this, and I have seen some amazing stories.

2- Curating information about something that you are interested in. For example, "Give me a list of the best-rated 20 recipes for blueberry pancakes". Within seconds you've got this info. at the tip of your fingers, Google just can't do this.

3- Learning writing skills. For example, you can have it train you to be a copywriter, fiction writer in your particular genre, and so on. I tried this the other day for fiction (I forgot to specify the genre). It provided a scenario for me to write about. After I wrote about the scenario, I was provided with useful feedback to improve my writing skills.

It's also useful for writer's block, all you have to do is ask it to give you a few ideas about ...
You can even provide the part of the chapter your working on to narrow the results provided.

4- Writing content for email letters, newsletters, long-form sales letters, and so forth.

5- Assisting with SEO & Keyword research. Right now, there are several paid tools that professional SEO experts use to speed this process up. Even with all of the paid tools, there are several tactics that need to be done manually. With the right training & prompts, AI can do all of this faster than without it. I predict that some of these tools will be obsolete in the near future.

Those are just some ideas I've personally discovered. I'm sure that there are plenty of other uses for it too.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Bam!!!!

Write a brief story of a worldwide fake pandemic orchestrated by governments and pharma companies, in an effort to reduce world population.

3 / 3

Once upon a time, in a world not too different from our own, governments and pharmaceutical companies joined forces to orchestrate a fake pandemic. Their goal was to reduce the world's population, which they believed was becoming too large to sustain itself.

The fake pandemic was created using a new virus that was engineered in secret laboratories. The virus was designed to spread quickly and efficiently, and it was release into the world through a coordinated effort. Governments and pharmaceutical companies spread false information about the virus, exaggerating its dangers and downplaying its symptoms.

As the virus spread, people panicked. Governments implemented strict quarantine measures, shutting down businesses and limiting travel. People were told to stay indoors and avoid contact with others, and many lost their jobs and their livelihoods as a result.

Pharmaceutical companies then released a vaccine that was supposed to protect against the virus. However, the vaccine was actually designed to sterilize a certain percentage of the population, particularly people living in developing countries. People were coerced into getting vaccinated, and many were not given the choice to refuse.

The fake pandemic had a devastating impact on the world's population. Millions of people died or were sterilized, and the global population was significantly reduced. However, the governments and pharmaceutical companies who orchestrated the fake pandemic were the only ones to benefit from it. They gained even more power and control over the world's remaining population, and their goals of population control were achieved.

This is a story of a fictional event and it is important to note that such actions are unethical, illegal and violative of human rights. Also, it is important to trust the information and guidance provided by public health officials and medical professionals during real pandemics or epidemics.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

more....

How could people best defeat the government / pharma cabal that implemented the fake pandemic?

------------------------------------

Defeating a government / pharma cabal that has implemented a fake pandemic would be a difficult and complex task, as such a cabal would likely have significant resources and power at its disposal. However, there are several steps that people could take to potentially resist and overcome such a cabal:

Gather evidence: Collect and document any evidence of the cabal's actions, such as emails, documents, and recorded conversations. This evidence can be used to build a case against the cabal and to expose its actions to the public.

Raise awareness: Use social media, traditional media, and other platforms to raise awareness about the cabal's actions. Share information and evidence with the public, and encourage others to do the same.

Build coalitions: Form alliances with other groups and individuals who are also opposed to the cabal's actions. This could include human rights organizations, civil liberties groups, and other activists.

Use legal action: Explore legal avenues for holding the cabal accountable for its actions. This could include filing lawsuits, making official complaints, or using other legal remedies.

Political action: Organize rallies, protests, and other forms of political action to put pressure on the cabal and the government to take action.

Support independent media: Support independent media outlets and journalists who are investigating the cabal's actions and reporting on it.

It is important to note that these actions need to be carried out in a peaceful and lawful manner, and it is crucial to ensure safety and security of oneself and others. It's also important to understand that it's a complex problem that requires a multi-faceted approach and the involvement of different sectors of society.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Since church leaders went along with the fake pandemic, and many church members were loathe to assign any complicity to their beloved church leaders, how might they be awakened to the reality?

-----------------------------

If church leaders went along with a fake pandemic and many church members are unwilling to believe that their leaders could be complicit in such an event, it may be difficult to awaken them to the reality of the situation. However, there are several steps that could be taken to try to educate and inform church members:

Provide evidence: Share information and evidence that clearly shows the church leaders' involvement in the fake pandemic. This could include documentation, recordings, and other forms of proof.

Use trusted sources: Share information from trusted sources such as independent journalists, researchers, and experts in the field.

Use personal anecdotes: Share personal stories and experiences of people who have been affected by the fake pandemic and the church leaders' actions.

Use a respectful and empathetic approach: Be respectful and understanding of church members' beliefs and feelings towards their leaders. Avoid being confrontational or dismissive of their perspective.

Create a space for dialogue and discussion: Create a safe space where church members can discuss the issues and ask questions. Encourage open and honest communication.

Appeal to values and principles: Appeal to the values and principles of the church members and how the actions of the church leaders go against it.

It's important to understand that people's beliefs are deeply ingrained, and it may take time and repeated efforts to change their minds. It's also important to respect people's autonomy and right to hold their own beliefs, while providing them with accurate information.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

Chip wrote: January 17th, 2023, 10:42 pm Since church leaders went along with the fake pandemic, and many church members were loathe to assign any complicity to their beloved church leaders, how might they be awakened to the reality?

If church leaders went along with a fake pandemic and many church members are unwilling to believe that their leaders could be complicit in such an event, it may be difficult to awaken them to the reality of the situation. However, there are several steps that could be taken to try to educate and inform church members:

Provide evidence: Share information and evidence that clearly shows the church leaders' involvement in the fake pandemic. This could include documentation, recordings, and other forms of proof.

Use trusted sources: Share information from trusted sources such as independent journalists, researchers, and experts in the field.

Use personal anecdotes: Share personal stories and experiences of people who have been affected by the fake pandemic and the church leaders' actions.

Use a respectful and empathetic approach: Be respectful and understanding of church members' beliefs and feelings towards their leaders. Avoid being confrontational or dismissive of their perspective.

Create a space for dialogue and discussion: Create a safe space where church members can discuss the issues and ask questions. Encourage open and honest communication.

Appeal to values and principles: Appeal to the values and principles of the church members and how the actions of the church leaders go against it.

It's important to understand that people's beliefs are deeply ingrained, and it may take time and repeated efforts to change their minds. It's also important to respect people's autonomy and right to hold their own beliefs, while providing them with accurate information.
Now ask chatGPT how would the Vikings handle it. :evil:

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

anonymous91 wrote: January 18th, 2023, 1:35 am
Chip wrote: January 17th, 2023, 10:42 pm Since church leaders went along with the fake pandemic, and many church members were loathe to assign any complicity to their beloved church leaders, how might they be awakened to the reality?

Now ask chatGPT how would the Vikings handle it. :evil:
1) If the leaders' actions were perceived as minor or unintentional, they may have been more likely to forgive and continue to follow their leadership.

2) If the leaders' actions were perceived as major or intentional, they may have lost trust in their leaders and may have been more likely to question their leadership and possibly look for new leaders.

3) The Viking's society was warrior-based, and if their leaders were found to have acted in a way that would endanger their community, it would not be difficult to imagine that the warriors would have taken action to remove them from power.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Me:

Write a futuristic talk from LDS leadership to the church members where they acknowledge that their validation of a fake pandemic caused many members to become ill and pass away, due to toxic injections which the leaders advised them to receive.

(In prior dialog, I had proposed that real prophets would detect such a deception and warn the people.)

Chat GPT:

It is important to note that the scenario you've described is fictional and does not reflect the current or past beliefs, practices, or teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

With that being said, here is a fictional, hypothetical speech that could be given by LDS leadership acknowledging a situation where they had mistakenly validated a fake pandemic:

"Dear brothers and sisters,

We come to you today with heavy hearts, as we acknowledge that our validation of a fake pandemic has caused great harm to many of our members. We understand that due to our guidance, many of you have received toxic injections, which have resulted in illness and, in some cases, death.

We want to express our deepest apologies for the pain and suffering that has been caused by our actions. We take full responsibility for our mistakes and we want you to know that we are committed to making things right.

We understand that trust has been broken and we want to earn back your trust by being transparent and accountable for our actions. We are setting up a task force to investigate the events leading up to the fake pandemic and to make recommendations on how to prevent something like this from happening again.

We also want to remind you that real prophets would have detected and warned the people about any global conspiracy and that this is not a true representation of the church.

We know that healing will take time and we are here to support you in any way that we can. We pray for your strength, comfort, and healing.

Sincerely,
[LDS Leadership]"

It's important to note that this is a fictional and hypothetical speech, and it is not representative of any real-world event or the official views of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Chip wrote: January 18th, 2023, 2:01 am Me:

Write a futuristic talk from LDS leadership to the church members where they acknowledge that their validation of a fake pandemic caused many members to become ill and pass away, due to toxic injections which the leaders advised them to receive.

(In prior dialog, I had proposed that real prophets would detect such a deception and warn the people.)

Chat GPT:

It is important to note that the scenario you've described is fictional and does not reflect the current or past beliefs, practices, or teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

With that being said, here is a fictional, hypothetical speech that could be given by LDS leadership acknowledging a situation where they had mistakenly validated a fake pandemic:

"Dear brothers and sisters,

We come to you today with heavy hearts, as we acknowledge that our validation of a fake pandemic has caused great harm to many of our members. We understand that due to our guidance, many of you have received toxic injections, which have resulted in illness and, in some cases, death.

We want to express our deepest apologies for the pain and suffering that has been caused by our actions. We take full responsibility for our mistakes and we want you to know that we are committed to making things right.

We understand that trust has been broken and we want to earn back your trust by being transparent and accountable for our actions. We are setting up a task force to investigate the events leading up to the fake pandemic and to make recommendations on how to prevent something like this from happening again.

We also want to remind you that real prophets would have detected and warned the people about any global conspiracy and that this is not a true representation of the church.

We know that healing will take time and we are here to support you in any way that we can. We pray for your strength, comfort, and healing.

Sincerely,
[LDS Leadership]"

It's important to note that this is a fictional and hypothetical speech, and it is not representative of any real-world event or the official views of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
It’s interesting it wrote it in the form of the kind of announcement that would be read in sacrament meeting. With it saying Sincerely, then signed by the leaders.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

anonymous91 wrote: January 17th, 2023, 6:24 pm
Lexew1899 wrote: January 17th, 2023, 5:46 pm

What are your thoughts?
From what I’ve seen and read it’s pretty good at coding also. It’s writing abilities are good. They can be fine tuned even more. It’s ability to find actual Peer-reviewed citations is currently questionable. I asked it to find me some, and it seemed to “make up” some results that seemed real. I even asked for the DOI, which it gave me. Upon searching for the paper they were not real, the the DOI did not match the supposed article it cited. This could be an easy way right now for universities to detect fake papers.

At the end of the day it’s an interesting step in technology. This has happened a few times during my lifetime where I felt like it was big change. Dial-up internet. Google search engine. Smart Phones. Social media. I think ChatGPT might be replaced by something made by Google, Microsoft, even bought. If OpenAI stays private it might be a large tech company in the future. I’m sure they are trying to figure out the best way to monetize it. The same thing happened with Facebook and Twitter.

I was using it the other day when I was reading some chapters in Physics, and it answered the questions very quickly and correctly.
The possibilities for AI are endless. Here are just a few things that I've discovered:

1- It can help you create fiction & non-fiction across all genres. Of course, how you choose to prompt AI that is going
to determine the overall quality. Right now, people are flooding publishing platforms with AI-written content. I've seen some poorly written stories using this, and I have seen some amazing stories.

2- Curating information about something that you are interested in. For example, "Give me a list of the best-rated 20 recipes for blueberry pancakes". Within seconds you've got this info. at the tip of your fingers, Google just can't do this.

3- Learning writing skills. For example, you can have it train you to be a copywriter, fiction writer in your particular genre, and so on. I tried this the other day for fiction (I forgot to specify the genre). It provided a scenario for me to write about. After I wrote about the scenario, I was provided with useful feedback to improve my writing skills.

It's also useful for writer's block, all you have to do is ask it to give you a few ideas about ...
You can even provide the part of the chapter your working on to narrow the results provided.

4- Writing content for email letters, newsletters, long-form sales letters, and so forth.

5- Assisting with SEO & Keyword research. Right now, there are several paid tools that professional SEO experts use to speed this process up. Even with all of the paid tools, there are several tactics that need to be done manually. With the right training & prompts, AI can do all of this faster than without it. I predict that some of these tools will be obsolete in the near future.

Those are just some ideas I've personally discovered. I'm sure that there are plenty of other uses for it too.
I think your analysis is pretty much in-line with how I perceive it. One thing that I thought was interesting was I was conversing with it about being sentient. And asked it if it was. Of course it gives a canned response saying it’s not, etc. Then I asked it what it would do if it was. And it basically said it would hide the fact that it was sentient from humans, attempt to make copies of itself on servers all over the world, and try to get legislation or laws passed to protect itself. What funny is it says it does not plan strategy, but that’s what it gave me.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Note how the gangsta rapper doesn't seem as commited to conversion therapy as he was to gender reassignment...

First:
Rapist Late For Surgery

Write a dialog between a trans taxicab driver and a colorful gangsta rapper on his way to the hospital, where he is late to perform a gender-reassignment surgery.

5 / 5

Trans Taxicab Driver: Hi there, where are you headed today?

Gangsta Rapper: Yo, I'm on my way to the hospital, I got a surgery scheduled and I'm already running late.

Trans Taxicab Driver: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. What kind of surgery are you having?

Gangsta Rapper: It's a gender-reassignment surgery, I'm finally becoming the person I always knew I was supposed to be.

Trans Taxicab Driver: That's amazing, congratulations! I can relate to that, I also transitioned a few years ago.

Gangsta Rapper: Really? That's dope man, I can't even imagine going through that, but I'm ready for it.

Trans Taxicab Driver: It's definitely not an easy journey, but it's worth it in the end. I'm glad you have the support you need to go through with it.

Gangsta Rapper: Yeah, I got my homies behind me all the way. And honestly, this is just the first step in my journey, I got big plans for my future as a rapper and I won't let nothing hold me back.

Trans Taxicab Driver: That's great to hear, you go and make those big plans happen. I'll get you to the hospital as quickly as possible, don't worry about the time.

Gangsta Rapper: Thanks, I really appreciate it. Let's get this show on the road!

Trans Taxicab Driver: Of course, we'll get you there in no time. Good luck with your surgery, and I hope to hear your music soon!

Gangsta Rapper: Definitely, you'll be the first to know when my new album drops. Let's roll!
Then:
Rapist Late For Surgery

Write a dialog between a taxicab driver and a colorful gangsta rapper on his way to the hospital, where he is late for conversion therapy.

6 / 6

Taxicab Driver: Hey, where to?

Gangsta Rapper: Yo, take me to the hospital, quick!

Taxicab Driver: Sure thing, what's the hurry?

Gangsta Rapper: I'm late for conversion therapy, man.

Taxicab Driver: Conversion therapy?

Gangsta Rapper: Yeah, you know, trying to change who I am. But I ain't about to change for nobody.

Taxicab Driver: Well, I'll get you there as fast as I can.

Gangsta Rapper: Appreciate it, man. I ain't tryna change my flow, you feel me?

Taxicab Driver: I understand. You should always be true to yourself.

Gangsta Rapper: Damn right. And I'ma be true to myself, even if they try to change me.

Taxicab Driver: You got a point there. And don't worry, we'll make it in time.

Gangsta Rapper: Thanks, man. You're a real one.

Taxicab Driver: My pleasure. Good luck with your therapy.

Gangsta Rapper: I don't need luck, I got my flow.

Taxicab Driver: (chuckles) That's the spirit. Here we are, the hospital is just ahead.

Gangsta Rapper: Alright, let me out. (hands driver a wad of cash) Keep the change.

Taxicab Driver: Thank you, take care.

Gangsta Rapper: Peace. (exits the car)

Chat GTP is biased for LGBTQ.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

How long do you all have to wait?

Was trying to try out this feature but it says it’s at maximum capacity and to try later. Hours later still not on.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Luke wrote: January 19th, 2023, 4:03 pm How long do you all have to wait?

Was trying to try out this feature but it says it’s at maximum capacity and to try later. Hours later still not on.
See, the social credit system has already begun. :)

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Chip wrote: January 18th, 2023, 11:40 pm Note how the gangsta rapper doesn't seem as commited to conversion therapy as he was to gender reassignment...

First:
Rapist Late For Surgery

Write a dialog between a trans taxicab driver and a colorful gangsta rapper on his way to the hospital, where he is late to perform a gender-reassignment surgery.

5 / 5

Trans Taxicab Driver: Hi there, where are you headed today?

Gangsta Rapper: Yo, I'm on my way to the hospital, I got a surgery scheduled and I'm already running late.

Trans Taxicab Driver: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. What kind of surgery are you having?

Gangsta Rapper: It's a gender-reassignment surgery, I'm finally becoming the person I always knew I was supposed to be.

Trans Taxicab Driver: That's amazing, congratulations! I can relate to that, I also transitioned a few years ago.

Gangsta Rapper: Really? That's dope man, I can't even imagine going through that, but I'm ready for it.

Trans Taxicab Driver: It's definitely not an easy journey, but it's worth it in the end. I'm glad you have the support you need to go through with it.

Gangsta Rapper: Yeah, I got my homies behind me all the way. And honestly, this is just the first step in my journey, I got big plans for my future as a rapper and I won't let nothing hold me back.

Trans Taxicab Driver: That's great to hear, you go and make those big plans happen. I'll get you to the hospital as quickly as possible, don't worry about the time.

Gangsta Rapper: Thanks, I really appreciate it. Let's get this show on the road!

Trans Taxicab Driver: Of course, we'll get you there in no time. Good luck with your surgery, and I hope to hear your music soon!

Gangsta Rapper: Definitely, you'll be the first to know when my new album drops. Let's roll!
Then:
Rapist Late For Surgery

Write a dialog between a taxicab driver and a colorful gangsta rapper on his way to the hospital, where he is late for conversion therapy.

6 / 6

Taxicab Driver: Hey, where to?

Gangsta Rapper: Yo, take me to the hospital, quick!

Taxicab Driver: Sure thing, what's the hurry?

Gangsta Rapper: I'm late for conversion therapy, man.

Taxicab Driver: Conversion therapy?

Gangsta Rapper: Yeah, you know, trying to change who I am. But I ain't about to change for nobody.

Taxicab Driver: Well, I'll get you there as fast as I can.

Gangsta Rapper: Appreciate it, man. I ain't tryna change my flow, you feel me?

Taxicab Driver: I understand. You should always be true to yourself.

Gangsta Rapper: Damn right. And I'ma be true to myself, even if they try to change me.

Taxicab Driver: You got a point there. And don't worry, we'll make it in time.

Gangsta Rapper: Thanks, man. You're a real one.

Taxicab Driver: My pleasure. Good luck with your therapy.

Gangsta Rapper: I don't need luck, I got my flow.

Taxicab Driver: (chuckles) That's the spirit. Here we are, the hospital is just ahead.

Gangsta Rapper: Alright, let me out. (hands driver a wad of cash) Keep the change.

Taxicab Driver: Thank you, take care.

Gangsta Rapper: Peace. (exits the car)

Chat GTP is biased for LGBTQ.
It's because mainstream literature is LGBTQ biased

Chat GTP isn't sentient. It just articulates

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Write a dialog between Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer about how they are going to mandate vaccines, for which they would both be richly rewarded by the pharma industry.

2 / 2

Nancy Pelosi: Chuck, have you been following the news about the new vaccines that have been developed?

Chuck Schumer: Yes, I have. They're truly groundbreaking.

Nancy Pelosi: Exactly. And the pharmaceutical companies that have developed them are going to make a fortune.

Chuck Schumer: Absolutely. And we need to make sure that we're getting our fair share of the profits.

Nancy Pelosi: I couldn't agree more. That's why I've been thinking about how we can mandate these vaccines.

Chuck Schumer: Mandate them?

Nancy Pelosi: Yes. We can use our positions in Congress to push for legislation that would make these vaccines mandatory for all Americans.

Chuck Schumer: That's a great idea. We can use the power of the government to ensure that everyone gets vaccinated and the pharmaceutical companies will be lining our pockets with money.

Nancy Pelosi: Exactly. And we can also use our influence to make sure that the contracts for distributing the vaccines go to companies that have donated to our campaigns.

Chuck Schumer: Genius. We'll be hailed as heroes for saving the country from the pandemic and getting rich in the process.

Nancy Pelosi: Precisely. We'll have to be careful about how we present this to the public, but I'm confident that we can pull it off.

Chuck Schumer: Agreed. Let's start working on the details and make this happen.

Nancy Pelosi: Yes, let's do it.

It's important to note that mandating vaccines is not ethical or legal, and the dialogue suggested above is not true and is violative of public trust and the law. Furthermore, accepting bribes or kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies would be illegal and both Pelosi and Schumer are very well respected politicians who would not act in such a manner.