Deaths SPIKE by 163%

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Liahona
captain of 100

Re: Deaths SPIKE by 163%

Post by Liahona »

Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2023, 4:38 pm
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 4:33 pm "Clot shots" harming people is a FALSE narrative.
If you said governments lied frequently, I would tend to agree with you, however they do also tell the truth on occasion.

When government websites in various countries admit that certain Covid shots harm people do you consider that a "false narrative" from them?

Some countries, including Canada and Hungary, blocked the import of AstraZeneca'* for use. Were they promoting a false narrative?

Also why did the British government (and others) pass legislation to waive liability on potential injuries from the shots? Is that a false narrative too?

* My first two jags, if I'd taken them up would have been AstraZeneca's mRNA serum, by the way. Which you think is alright, even though a number of national governments do not.
My post was referring to the data trend that was posted. That trend is explained through other events and not the "clot shot".

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 4:42 pm
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 4:33 pm "Clot shots" harming people is a FALSE narrative.
If you said governments lied frequently, I would tend to agree with you, however they do also tell the truth on occasion.

When government websites in various countries admit that certain Covid shots harm people do you consider that a "false narrative" from them?

Some countries, including Canada and Hungary, blocked the import of AstraZeneca'* for use. Were they promoting a false narrative?

Also why did the British government (and others) pass legislation to waive liability on potential injuries from the shots? Is that a false narrative too?

* My first two jags, if I'd taken them up would have been AstraZeneca's mRNA serum, by the way. Which you think is alright, even though a number of national governments do not.
My post was referring to the data trend that was posted. That trend is explained through other events and not the "clot shot".
Many governments admit that the shots can do harm. The difference between my view and theirs is how often that occurs. I don't even believe the long term effects of mRNA therapies are fully understood. It may take ten or twenty years to study them. The tests have probably been mainly on rodents, as usual, which have much shorter lifespans and smaller bodies than humans, whereas we live much longer and have to produce more copies of cells over a longer period.

Some of the common causes of death are in line with side effects listed in official documents. Mainly blood-related issues. However if there is a rise in deaths after the administration of the shots then that is a cause for alarm.

I have said above that I believe we do have some additional factors. Grinding people's sanity and very livelihood into the ground has killed in many cases. The doom-mongering itself in 2020 and 2021 killed people. Heart attacks, addictions, suicide, you name it. The sad thing is that there appears to have been a massive overeaction. Then there is the psychological damage which has been done to children, which will also take decades to unfold.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2023, 4:56 pm

Many governments admit that the shots can do harm. The difference between my view and theirs is how often that occurs. I don't even believe the long term effects of mRNA therapies are fully understood. It may take ten or twenty years to study them. The tests have probably been mainly on rodents, as usual, which have much shorter lifespans and smaller bodies than humans, whereas we live much longer and have to produce more copies of cells over a longer period.

Some of the common causes of death are in line with side effects listed in official documents. Mainly blood-related issues. However if there is a rise in deaths after the administration of the shots then that is a cause for alarm.

I have said above that I believe we do have some additional factors. Grinding people's sanity and very livelihood into the ground has killed in many cases. The doom-mongering itself in 2020 and 2021 killed people. Heart attacks, addictions, suicide, you name it. The sad thing is that there appears to have been a massive overeaction. Then there is the psychological damage which has been done to children, which will also take decades to unfold.
There are always side effects. I don't disagree that a very small percentage of the population could have adverse effects to the vaccination but that is expected.

Every medication commercial will list the possible side effects. Even shows like SNL make fun of that. However, that's different than the claim you and others on the forum are making.

nightowl
captain of 100

Post by nightowl »

PeacefulProtests wrote: January 8th, 2023, 3:31 pm
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 2:21 pm
PeacefulProtests wrote: January 8th, 2023, 2:17 pm
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:36 pm LFG's report says it was not pandemic related.

LDSFF screams IT'S THE CLOT SHOT!
It is the Clot shot according to the data. The evidence is pretty undeniable when you see it for yourself

https://www.amazon.ca/Cause-Epidemic-Su ... 179&sr=8-1
The report said it was non-pandemic related.
Yeah not Covid aka the vaccine. If it was Covid related they would have seen a spike in deaths in 2020 but they didn't
Exactly survival of COVID was like 99%. No shot was ever needed.
Now we have people blaming a rise in death on stress and other factors. 😂

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 5:01 pm There are always side effects. I don't disagree that a very small percentage of the population could have adverse effects to the vaccination but that is expected.
Hundreds of millions have had these so yes, we would expect high numbers on that basis alone. However, it gets worse: not only is mRNA therapy a relatively new treatment (for the public at least), but these shots have far higher rates of reported side-effects than traditional vaccinations. That adds up on the macro-scale.

Yes, you're going to play the anecdote card again, but I know of a number of individuals who did not report their side-effects to medical personnel and continue to take boosters. If this is typical, and I suspect it is, then if one scales that up, that probably translates into a much larger number worldwide. I have told off a few people for not reporting their issues. If people don't do so then little can be done about them.

People have certainly been more tolerant of pain than they would be normally. If your arm still hurts a week or more after your injection, you've got a problem. Ditto if you feel woolly headed after one. Yet most individuals don't seem to view it that way.
Every medication commercial will list the possible side effects. Even shows like SNL make fun of that. However, that's different than the claim you and others on the forum are making.
That's mostly the USA. I laughed my head off the first time I saw American advertising for some hayfever remedy TV. Think I'd rather have taken a few sneezing fits and having scratchy eyes over nose bleeds and worse.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

nightowl wrote: January 8th, 2023, 5:12 pm Exactly survival of COVID was like 99%. No shot was ever needed.
Now we have people blaming a rise in death on stress and other factors. 😂
I would tend to agree with you, but I have seen deaths and major health issues which are not directly attributable to the virus or the shots. Suicide certainly isn't.

Alcoholism, drug addiction and domestic abuse all went through the roof in 2020. Those will have had effects. I have also seen the stress and heartache small business owners have had to put up with. Those led to health problems before these shots were even brought in. Many people are in debt or bankrupted. I know a café owner who took a heart attack during 2020 for example. I doubt he's very healthy these days, with or without the jab.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 4:33 pm
PeacefulProtests wrote: January 8th, 2023, 3:33 pm
Being There wrote: January 6th, 2023, 4:44 pm Deaths SPIKE by 163%
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/m4lL5YTJLDM

hmm
now I wonder what could of caused that.

Don't forget disabilities which have risen by a staggering 3 million people in the USA since the rollout of the vaccine according to Government data

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNU00074597
It's been a rising trend since the middle of 2010 (Obamacare roll out...actually giving people access to healthcare for once). Lockdowns prevented a lot of access to medical care and the ability to diagnose, which is why you see the downward trend in 2020. Removal of the lockdowns and people were able to get back to their lives...which is why you see the sharp increase.

"Clot shots" harming people is a FALSE narrative.
Jan 2010 - 26,952,000 disabled
Jan 2021 - 29,851,000 disabled

Increase of 2.89 million over an 11 year period

Dec 2022 - 32,874,000 disabled

Increase of 3.02 million over just a 2 year period

A few missed months of medical appointments and diagnoses doesn't explain an 11+ year increase in just a 2 year span. Its unheard of

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 5:01 pm

There are always side effects. I don't disagree that a very small percentage of the population could have adverse effects to the vaccination but that is expected.

I know multiple people in my own circle of friends and family that have been injured by this thing.

Few examples:

My neighbors kid went to the hospital for chest pains immediately after the vaxx. Doctor gave him some meds. Seems to be doing ok now
Two close friends who live near me had bad chest pain after the second shot. First friends pain went away, second friend was sick for a year and was diagnosed with myocarditis
Lady in my branch had a heart attack right after the vaxx and then just afterwards her son died suddenly
Another lady in my branch now has a damaged heart valve after the vaxx
Guy at my local lumber yard took the second booster last summer, started having seizures immediately afterwards and two weeks later he was dead
My moms cousin got a blood clot in his arm and died a week later
Driver at my local grocery store crashed his truck in the parking lot and was rushed to the hospital. 2 days later he was dead
Dads friend diagnosed with A-fib after the booster

It would be statistically impossible for me to know this many people if side effects were "rare".

Remember when everybody was saying the Virus came from a lab in China. Well guess what else came from China: The Genetic code to create the injection. I'm fully convinced this thing is a bioweapon designed to injure and kill

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

You may think side effects are rare ONLY if you immerse yourself in the main stream news outlets, because they won't even mention the possibility of an mrna injection as a causation.

Which is not unlike the brethren btw.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

PeacefulProtests wrote: January 8th, 2023, 5:27 pm
Being There wrote: January 6th, 2023, 4:44 pm Deaths SPIKE by 163%
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/m4lL5YTJLDM

hmm
now I wonder what could of caused that.

Don't forget disabilities which have risen by a staggering 3 million people in the USA since the rollout of the vaccine according to Government data

It's been a rising trend since the middle of 2010 (Obamacare roll out...actually giving people access to healthcare for once). Lockdowns prevented a lot of access to medical care and the ability to diagnose, which is why you see the downward trend in 2020. Removal of the lockdowns and people were able to get back to their lives...which is why you see the sharp increase.

A few missed months of medical appointments and diagnoses doesn't explain an 11+ year increase in just a 2 year span. Its unheard of
So many people are dying at younger ages, life insurance companies are quietly adjusting their rates. Average life span used to be around 80, and it has now dropped through the 70’s into the high 60’s. In two years. This was a statistically impossible drop, even in times of war — it’s like having a 9-11 disaster loss every day, on top of “normal” death numbers, or a Vietnam war death rate every month, added to the normal rate of deaths.

Ed Dowd, a lifetime statistician who has connections with actuaries and morticians, has solid numbers on this phenomenon. Check out any of his interviews.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

F787AA12-065B-4141-8820-12BA8E4BA4A0.gif
F787AA12-065B-4141-8820-12BA8E4BA4A0.gif (188.82 KiB) Viewed 615 times

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Lizzy60 wrote: January 8th, 2023, 5:59 pm

So many people are dying at younger ages, life insurance companies are quietly adjusting their rates. Average life span used to be around 80, and it has now dropped through the 70’s into the high 60’s. In two years. This was a statistically impossible drop, even in times of war — it’s like having a 9-11 disaster loss every day, on top of “normal” death numbers, or a Vietnam war death rate every month, added to the normal rate of deaths.

Ed Dowd, a lifetime statistician who has connections with actuaries and morticians, has solid numbers on this phenomenon. Check out any of his interviews.
I just read his new book "cause unknown". I found the biggest smoking gun to be the 1-14yr old age group who saw a negative excess mortality in 2020 and 2021as the virus and lockdowns didn't affect that age group. In 2022 excess mortality for this group jumps to 6+% after they started injecting them, you can clearly see it on the chart

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

You just dropped a ton of bread crumbs for Liahona to pick up...problem is. ..he doesn't want to pick them up. He's got his worldview and he's got all the time in the world to argue with us...but no time to further educate himself and learn something new.

Here is another link to the Ed Dowd book. Will he read it? No he will not.

https://www.amazon.com/Cause-Epidemic-S ... 211&sr=8-2

I have met so many people like Liahona. They have all the "truth" they need. Not taking in anything more. Facts mean nothing, logic means nothing, reason means nothing. Truth is relative to them.

Let the fish go...
Cut the line...

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

if you haven't seen this already.

"Why do we never believe them?
For centuries, the global elite have broadcast their intentions to depopulate the world -
even to the point of carving them into stone. And yet… we never seem to believe them"

DIED SUDDENLY
https://www.stewpeters.com/video/2022/1 ... mber-21st/

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Reposting these stats again here for reference. I'll assume the CDC will be publishing 2022's some time next year, and I'll add it to the list once they're available. My prediction (NOT A PROPHECY) is we'll see an additional increase over 2021's.

This is all-cause mortality by age group, btw, not excess deaths.

=== deaths per 100,000 US population ===
2016 - 2017: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db328-h.pdf
2017 - 2018: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db355-h.pdf
2018 - 2019: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db395-H.pdf
2019 - 2020: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db427.htm
2021: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/ ... 17e1-H.pdf
2021 references: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/ ... References

age 1-4:
2016 no data
2017 no data
2018 24.0
2019 23.3
2020 22.7
2021 24.7

age 5-14:
2016 no data
2017 no data
2018 13.3
2019 13.4
2020 13.7
2021 14.6 (+6.5%)

age 15-24:
2016 74.9
2017 74.0
2018 70.2 (-5.1%)
2019 69.7
2020 84.2 (+20.8%)
2021 90.2 (+7.1%) +29.4% above 2019

age 25-34:
2016 129.0
2017 132.8 (+2.9%)
2018 128.8 (-3.0%)
2019 128.8
2020 159.5 (+23.8%)
2021 178.6 (+12.0%) +38.7% above 2019

age 35-44:
2016 192.2
2017 195.2 (+1.6%)
2018 194.7
2019 199.2 (+2.3%)
2020 248.0 (+24.5%)
2021 292.0 (+17.7%) +46.6% above 2019

age 45-54:
2016 405.5
2017 401.5 (-1.0%)
2018 395.9 (-1.4%)
2019 392.4 (-0.9%)
2020 473.5 (+20.7%)
2021 538.5 (+13.7%) +37.2% above 2019

age 55-64:
2016 883.8
2017 885.8
2018 886.7
2019 883.3
2020 1038.9 (+17.6%)
2021 1131.8 (+8.9%) +28.1% above 2019

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

The Red Pill wrote: January 8th, 2023, 6:58 pm You just dropped a ton of bread crumbs for Liahona to pick up...problem is. ..he doesn't want to pick them up. He's got his worldview and he's got all the time in the world to argue with us...but no time to further educate himself and learn something new.
I imagine Liahona doesn't watch sports where you see athletes dropping on the field. Probably hasn't lost people he knows.

However, it is only a matter of time until Liahona starts losing friends and family to deaths for which the doctors can't give a very good explanation (like the rest of us have experienced). Perhaps deceased loved ones will force open eyes which are willfully closed.

We probably will not hear from Liahona when this happens so I would like to say to Liahona that I am sorry for your losses in advance.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 5:01 pm

There are only side effects when you put your trust in satan. God's logo does not include the serpent that tempted Eve. All of Big Pharma solutions have side effects.

When trusting in God, there are no side effects. When someone is healed by a blessing or prayer, there are no side effects. When someone does not catch the disease to begin with, due to a healthy immune system from God, or following the Word of Wisdom, or even being under God's protection, there is never a side effect.

We were all born with an immune system. Big Pharma has caused some immune systems to be compromised or suppressed. Even so, there are MANY ways to receive God's protection. Have you even asked for it? Or did you just assume following satan was the way to go? Like most any good parent, a child's requests are granted simply for the asking. Millions, perhaps billions refuse to even ask. Asking is not a guarantee, but it is a start.

Fear of catching covid can in itself get you covid. Fear suppresses the immune system. It is a fact.

People that listen to a false prophet or lying Bishop or Stake President that requires a mask or promotes a shot, should have zero expectation of having God's protection. When a person has God's protection, one does not concern themselves with silliness.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2023, 3:08 pm
Robin Hood wrote: January 8th, 2023, 2:52 pm The NHS is finished.
It was always going to fail eventually.
The politicians carry some of the blame, but so do the practitioners. There is just so much waste.
I agree. I don't want an American style health system but the entire thing is bloated. There is also the problem of PFI bleeding things dry. These lockdowns have also exposed weaknesses and crowbarred them open. I would also attribute some of it to the rising prices of medication and machinery. The himan element is gone. All our data being put online.

A shame because there are some aspects of it which are admirable.

(I'll explain some of this to non-UK users on request.)
I think the problem is that most people in the UK seem to believe the only alternative to the NHS is the American system. But there are good models to emulate in Europe, especially places like Germany and the Scandinavian countries.
I found it interesting to learn that there is only one other country which has the same health service model as the UK, and that's Cuba.
Enough said.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: January 9th, 2023, 12:47 am I think the problem is that most people in the UK seem to believe the only alternative to the NHS is the American system. But there are good models to emulate in Europe, especially places like Germany and the Scandinavian countries.
I found it interesting to learn that there is only one other country which has the same health service model as the UK, and that's Cuba.
Enough said.
Cuban healthcare seems to be one of the better aspects of their regime but it would still have to work on a slightly different model. For one, unlike here, there would be no private healthcare AFAIK and also their budgeting must be quite different due to their economy and population (11 mil. apparently.) The one thing to be taken from the Cubans, from what I hear, is that they place more emphasis on things like physiotherapy and so on, rather than the NHS which prefers to use overpriced medication. The Cubans also use some preventative and alternative treatment methods, which the NHS wouldn't touch. Cuba exports a lot of nurses and other medical staff, because a) a lot of Cubans wish to live elsewhere and b) Communist Cuba has always given military and medical aid to various Third World countries as part of its propaganda efforts (although less than it once did).

Scandinavia has very high taxation rates – worse than UK – so a lot of people would object to that.

German healthcare seems to be better run, but Germans tend to be better at running a lot of things, so I always wonder how much is transferable. The French system AFAIK is similar to the German, and also runs better.

I have a Spanish friend who has had a lot of recent experience with the NHS (long story), and she is not flattering about it. She says that she has found Spanish healthcare better. (She is from Madrid, mind you, not a small town.) One of her criticisms is that NHS staff are very dismissive of patients' own remarks until a serious problem arises. She also says waiting lists are far worse on the NHS.

I have some minor experience of Irish healthcare. A lot of the Irish people I've spoken to are very critical of it. As you would expect, most of it is centred on Dublin. If you happen to be out in the wilds of Kerry or Donegal then services are not so good. Apparently it's been very dependent on immigrant doctors, nurses etc for decades (much like the NHS). The Irish system is not a good one to emulate and they also export a lot of their severe cases to the UK.

There are numerous other systems which I know little about. I would be interested to know about Japan's but I suspect it's probably very expensive.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

The Red Pill wrote: January 8th, 2023, 6:58 pm

You just dropped a ton of bread crumbs for Liahona to pick up...problem is. ..he doesn't want to pick them up. He's got his worldview and he's got all the time in the world to argue with us...but no time to further educate himself and learn something new.

Here is another link to the Ed Dowd book. Will he read it? No he will not.

https://www.amazon.com/Cause-Epidemic-S ... 211&sr=8-2

I have met so many people like Liahona. They have all the "truth" they need. Not taking in anything more. Facts mean nothing, logic means nothing, reason means nothing. Truth is relative to them.

Let the fish go...
Cut the line...
Facts mean a lot but so many on this forum throw them out the window to uphold the narrative.

I think the Church has done a great job at holding a centrist view while fringe groups separate themselves from it.

You see that in action happening here.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2023, 6:25 am Facts mean a lot...
Well it is a fact that you've dodged several questions about whether you have used other aliases on this forum.

It's also a fact that you question the church's LGBT+ policy but won't allow us to question something that relates to our own personal sovereignty.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

Niemand wrote: January 9th, 2023, 6:35 am
Well it is a fact that you've dodged several questions about whether you have used other aliases on this forum.

It's also a fact that you question the church's LGBT+ policy but won't allow us to question something that relates to our own personal sovereignty.
I don’t need to be subjected to questioning like that. If you think I have aliases then take it up with the Creator. He can look at the IP addresses.

Hint: I have none.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2023, 5:19 pm

I don’t need to be subjected to questioning like that. If you think I have aliases then take it up with the Creator. He can look at the IP addresses.
I think you do need to be picked up on the obvious contradiction of you believing the church needs to have "dialogue" over the gay/trans issue, but that you don't think there should be one over medical ethics and/or any related authoritarian measures.

You say the church might be wrong about LGBT+, but happily follow its lines on shots, even though governments themselves ban some versions of them. Like the AstraZeneca that I was due to be pumped full of, in an appointment which I never agreed to.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

Niemand wrote: January 9th, 2023, 5:24 pm
Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2023, 5:19 pm

I think you do need to be picked up on the obvious contradiction of you believing the church needs to have "dialogue" over the gay/trans issue, but that you don't think there should be one over medical ethics and/or any related authoritarian measures.

You say the church might be wrong about LGBT+, but happily follow its lines on shots, even though governments themselves ban some versions of them. Like the AstraZeneca that I was due to be pumped full of, in an appointment which I never agreed to.
I think you’re conflating the two topics. I don’t view the LGBTQ+ debate as right or wrong but rather of understanding. Much like Blacks and the Priesthood, it will be sorted out.

I welcome debate over the shot. My stance is that the Church did nothing wrong in advising to recommend them. Church members still had the choice and could decide appropriately.

I had the shot. My family had the shot. Many of my ward members and friends had the shot. No issues.

If YOU don’t want the shot, I respect that. I have no problems with your choice. Perhaps respect mine?