Deaths SPIKE by 163%

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Re: Deaths SPIKE by 163%

Post by The Red Pill »

who.jpg
who.jpg (89.15 KiB) Viewed 850 times

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2023, 5:40 pm
Niemand wrote: January 9th, 2023, 5:24 pm
Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2023, 5:19 pm
Niemand wrote: January 9th, 2023, 6:35 am

Well it is a fact that you've dodged several questions about whether you have used other aliases on this forum.

It's also a fact that you question the church's LGBT+ policy but won't allow us to question something that relates to our own personal sovereignty.
I don’t need to be subjected to questioning like that. If you think I have aliases then take it up with the Creator. He can look at the IP addresses.
I think you do need to be picked up on the obvious contradiction of you believing the church needs to have "dialogue" over the gay/trans issue, but that you don't think there should be one over medical ethics and/or any related authoritarian measures.

You say the church might be wrong about LGBT+, but happily follow its lines on shots, even though governments themselves ban some versions of them. Like the AstraZeneca that I was due to be pumped full of, in an appointment which I never agreed to.
I think you’re conflating the two topics. I don’t view the LGBTQ+ debate as right or wrong but rather of understanding. Much like Blacks and the Priesthood, it will be sorted out.

I welcome debate over the shot. My stance is that the Church did nothing wrong in advising to recommend them. Church members still had the choice and could decide appropriately.

I had the shot. My family had the shot. Many of my ward members and friends had the shot. No issues.

If YOU don’t want the shot, I respect that. I have no problems with your choice. Perhaps respect mine?
Nope, I am well aware these are two different topics. Just pointing out that it is hypocritical to want to have a "dialogue" on one, but not the other.

I know plenty of people in the church who had issues with the shot. Many of them never reported them. One of them never bothered to tell anyone for at least six months afterwards. He is now one of the firm favourites to be next to die in the ward, according to one of our bishopric members.
Church members still had the choice and could decide appropriately.
There are people on this forum who lost their jobs because they didn't want them. Some "choice".

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Thank you Dr. Kelsey
Attachments
cf3ee29a04cd18e46830c5db6e8912f0.jpg
cf3ee29a04cd18e46830c5db6e8912f0.jpg (48.56 KiB) Viewed 801 times

Free_Man
captain of 10

Post by Free_Man »

Remember Elder Renlund said that wearing the mask was a sign of Christ like love....

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Free_Man wrote: January 10th, 2023, 8:42 am Image
Remember Elder Renlund said that wearing the mask was a sign of Christ like love....
I remember him saying that.

Renlund is an idiot...for saying that!

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

Niemand wrote: January 10th, 2023, 2:47 am
Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2023, 5:40 pm
Niemand wrote: January 9th, 2023, 5:24 pm
Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2023, 5:19 pm

I don’t need to be subjected to questioning like that. If you think I have aliases then take it up with the Creator. He can look at the IP addresses.
I think you do need to be picked up on the obvious contradiction of you believing the church needs to have "dialogue" over the gay/trans issue, but that you don't think there should be one over medical ethics and/or any related authoritarian measures.

You say the church might be wrong about LGBT+, but happily follow its lines on shots, even though governments themselves ban some versions of them. Like the AstraZeneca that I was due to be pumped full of, in an appointment which I never agreed to.
I think you’re conflating the two topics. I don’t view the LGBTQ+ debate as right or wrong but rather of understanding. Much like Blacks and the Priesthood, it will be sorted out.

I welcome debate over the shot. My stance is that the Church did nothing wrong in advising to recommend them. Church members still had the choice and could decide appropriately.

I had the shot. My family had the shot. Many of my ward members and friends had the shot. No issues.

If YOU don’t want the shot, I respect that. I have no problems with your choice. Perhaps respect mine?
Nope, I am well aware these are two different topics. Just pointing out that it is hypocritical to want to have a "dialogue" on one, but not the other.

I know plenty of people in the church who had issues with the shot. Many of them never reported them. One of them never bothered to tell anyone for at least six months afterwards. He is now one of the firm favourites to be next to die in the ward, according to one of our bishopric members.
Church members still had the choice and could decide appropriately.
There are people on this forum who lost their jobs because they didn't want them. Some "choice".
You’re pointing out the small exceptions and ignoring the main trends.

People are not dropping like flies for getting the vaccine. The world will go on and this forum will be forced to move on to the next conspiracy.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

That's just normal rain. Pay no attention to that crazy dude with the big boat and the weird animal farm. Nothing to see here.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Apparently, small exceptions= millions of people.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

YouTube is no longer censoring negative downloads about the vaccine and injuries. Maybe not all of them are making it past the censors, but I’m seeing more truth about the deaths and disabilities on YouTube every day.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

This doesn’t include miscarriages, because as we all know, a clump of cells is not a person.

Nor does it include those who can’t get pregnant because of the buildup of spike protein in their reproductive system.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Death benefits != Deaths

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

blitzinstripes wrote: January 21st, 2023, 10:50 am That's just normal rain. Pay no attention to that crazy dude with the big boat and the weird animal farm. Nothing to see here.
Everyone is a crazy dude with the big boat and the weird animal farm.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

blitzinstripes wrote: January 21st, 2023, 10:52 am Apparently, small exceptions= millions of people.
Millions of people aren’t dying from the vaccines. Complete hyperbole.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Liahona wrote: January 21st, 2023, 11:21 am
blitzinstripes wrote: January 21st, 2023, 10:52 am Apparently, small exceptions= millions of people.

To ChatGPT:

Explain the pathology of internet trolls.

ChatGPT response:

Internet trolls are individuals who deliberately provoke or harass others online for their own amusement or to disrupt conversations and communities. They often make inflammatory or off-topic comments, engage in personal attacks, and try to provoke strong emotional responses from their targets. The behavior of internet trolls is often seen as a form of cyberbullying and can cause real-life harm to their victims. Some researchers have suggested that trolls may have personality disorders such as narcissism or antisocial personality disorder, which predispose them to engage in this type of behavior. However, more research is needed to fully understand the pathology of internet trolls.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Here are a lot of facts, from numerous doctors and scientists.

https://openlettertodartmouth.com/

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
20230121_132417.jpg
20230121_132417.jpg (41.57 KiB) Viewed 448 times

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I'm left to assume at this point that you simply absorb and regurgitate whatever the MSM/ CNN feeds you. The evidence is actually overwhelming at this point. Staggering. Impossible to hide or deny.

I'm afraid no one can help you until you are willing to help yourself.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

The Red Pill wrote: January 10th, 2023, 9:26 am
Free_Man wrote: January 10th, 2023, 8:42 am Image
I remember him saying that.

Renlund is an idiot...for saying that.
And other things.

Jus' say'n.

IMHO.

Sir H

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Liahona wrote: January 21st, 2023, 11:21 am Millions of people aren’t dying from the vaccines. Complete hyperbole.
seekthetruth, is that you returned to the forum?

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

In another thread, he said he is Atticus.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

HereWeGo wrote: January 25th, 2023, 8:28 pm In another thread, he said he is Atticus.
Oh, okay. That seems vaguely familiar. Thanks. I don't think Atticus is the same guy.

Also, I realized my error in smooshing the words all together. It's Seek the Truth.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4830

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Robin Hood wrote: January 8th, 2023, 2:26 pm The plot thickens.
So does the vaccinated blood.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »