Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is "effective"

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is "effective"

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

gruden2.0 wrote: January 9th, 2023, 8:27 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 9th, 2023, 2:04 am
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:17 pm
Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:34 am

I didn't get the jag and I have never caught a bad case of Covid. One sweaty night in March 2020 barely anything since. All the jacked up people around me are sick as parrots. One of them has been off work twice in three weeks.

We have had ward members hospitalised from the jag and given long term problems. You can go to the websites of various governments around the world and see the side effects listed.

Thing is, if you believe the LDS is wrong about the LGBT+ thing why not the jags too? Seems like they trusted in the arm of flesh there.
They gave good solid council. People are not dropping like flies like posters on this forum make it out to be.

Actively trying to persuade people to not get vaccinated is dangerous.
edit.. I think you're serious... 😳

I hope you will read the ingredients, do some research, learn about the technology they used, and look into detoxing.🙏
The problem is in most cases you can't read the ingredients because the inserts are blank. If you ask, they still won't say.
In the beginning, but now they are all online - and for the different versions too. I've read them all and sent them all to friends and family probably a year ago, but didn't keep the bookmarks.

Liahona just has to actually care about his life instead of trusting in the arm of the flesh telling him to trust some other strangers to inject him with unchecked needles from a Chinese lab..., and do some Googling.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:17 pm
Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:34 am
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:02 am I'm glad I got my vaccination. Got COVID this past fall and the symptoms were minor. Had a friend who didn't get vaccinated and she died from it.
What's even more dangerous is putting your health in the hands of a criminal organization aka the Gadiantons

Pfizer has a LONG history of defrauding, injuring and killing people through experimenting on them for profit. Did we think this time was different? Throw in the free donuts and cheeseburgers and mandating people to take this or lose their jobs and the argument can easily be made that this time is 100x worse

https://twitter.com/SimonElmer2022/stat ... 9006523392

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2023, 6:36 am
Being There wrote: January 8th, 2023, 6:48 pm
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:23 pm
We don't fully know the link yet. It's also very rare.

Any vaccination will come with side effects. You're blowing it out of proportion.

See, I can do it too. There's a link from the flu vaccine to Guillain-Barré Syndrome. About 1-2 people will get it per 1 million. People are dropping like flies!!
WHEN ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP !

IT'S NOT A VACCINE ! .... SMH

This is NOT a Vaccine !
viewtopic.php?p=1123758#p1123758
Yes it is. You can scream at the sky and redefine all you want but you’re wrong.

And then when nothing happens from all of this the board will go on to the next conspiracy. Rinse and repeat.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 9th, 2023, 8:57 am
Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2023, 6:36 am
Being There wrote: January 8th, 2023, 6:48 pm
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:23 pm

We don't fully know the link yet. It's also very rare.

Any vaccination will come with side effects. You're blowing it out of proportion.

See, I can do it too. There's a link from the flu vaccine to Guillain-Barré Syndrome. About 1-2 people will get it per 1 million. People are dropping like flies!!
WHEN ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP !

IT'S NOT A VACCINE ! .... SMH

This is NOT a Vaccine !
viewtopic.php?p=1123758#p1123758
Yes it is. You can scream at the sky and redefine all you want but you’re wrong.

And then when nothing happens from all of this the board will go on to the next conspiracy. Rinse and repeat.
Wait... You think it's a vaccine and you're actually fighting for that position ⁉️😳😱

You really haven't investigated anything have you 😱

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

But the Profit told us to do it...
Attachments
Fkb175VVQAI6mJr.jpg
Fkb175VVQAI6mJr.jpg (65.54 KiB) Viewed 933 times

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

So even the FDA now admits in a study that the shots increase risk of pulmonary embolism by 54%, acute myocardial infarction by 42%, blood clotting by 91% and platelet disorder by 44%, yet unlike any other drug it doesnt have to be included in ads
https://sciencedirect.com/science/artic ... 0X22014931

Bbhector
captain of 10

Post by Bbhector »

Unfortunately plenty of examples of the vaccine being dangerous and not effective.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Bbhector wrote: January 11th, 2023, 9:30 am Unfortunately plenty of examples of the vaccine being dangerous and not effective.
Nonononono it is a literal godsend didn't you hear??

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

The state of Victoria in Australia instituted some of the most draconian lock downs in the world. I would be interested to see a comparison of the suicide rate with the death rate FROM (not with) Covid for the same time. Same with China but those stats would never see the light of day.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:21 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:40 am
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:27 am
iWriteStuff wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:20 am Maybe the clot shot was the fiery serpent and anyone who took that instead of relying on Christ needs to look up and be healed. Although in this analogy, Moses wasn’t telling anyone to go get bit by a serpent.

Just a thought.
Or covid is just another event now in history. Those who got shots won’t experience any issues.

And then LDSFF will move on to the next conspiracy.
Who said anything about Covid? My opinion is that the shot is more dangerous than the disease.

My family and I have all had it, no major side effects, and now we have natural immunity. Vaxxed and over vaxxed individuals are dropping like flies and being maimed by the millions. Oh, and STILL getting infected by Covid.

The “cure” is worse than the disease, and only Christ can save us from our “godsend”.
People are not dropping like flies and being maimed by the millions. Complete hyperbole.

Vaccinations are meant to mitigate not necessarily outright prevent. Statistical analysis has shown them to be effective but this forum just ignores the facts because everything is a conspiracy that doesn't fit the narrative.
I guess you never joined any of the 'died suddenly news' groups on FB and then Parler. Hundreds of thousands joined and shared devastating personal accounts that must all have been imagined.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Didn't see it anywhere else....a 21 year old Air Force Academy Cadet who played on their football team dropped dead walking to class.

https://sports.yahoo.com/air-force-offe ... 35303.html

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

tribrac wrote: January 12th, 2023, 8:40 am Didn't see it anywhere else....a 21 year old Air Force Academy Cadet who played on their football team dropped dead walking to class.

https://sports.yahoo.com/air-force-offe ... 35303.html
Yeah a lot of these aren't being reported in the mainstream media so most people are unaware of what's going on. Since when is it normal for a 21 yr old to drop dead walking to class. Or an 18 yr old die in his sleep
https://www.westernstandard.news/news/1 ... d895d.html

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:32 pm
Christianlee wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:53 am
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:27 am
iWriteStuff wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:20 am Maybe the clot shot was the fiery serpent and anyone who took that instead of relying on Christ needs to look up and be healed. Although in this analogy, Moses wasn’t telling anyone to go get bit by a serpent.

Just a thought.
Or covid is just another event now in history. Those who got shots won’t experience any issues.

And then LDSFF will move on to the next conspiracy.
I never got the shot and never had Covid. While Covid was raging I increased my zinc, vitamin D and vitamin C and took ivermectin one or two times a week. Several of my friends who took the shots are now having repeat bouts of Covid. And we know for a fact that blood clots, myocarditis and cancers are increasing among the jabbed. It is not a conspiracy theory. I expect the grand jury in Florida will conclusively prove that.
The interpretation of these "facts" is wrong. For example, blood clots do have an association with individuals with severe covid symptoms, respiratory failure/need of high amounts of oxygen, prior medical history of clots, immobility, or other underlying illnesses that ARE linked to clots.

Correlation isn't causation.
cOrReLaTiOn iSn'T CaUsAtIoN is a mantra people utter before they put their heads back in the sand.

I'm a fulltime physician and have seen innumerable vaccine injuries and death. In one week alone in my small town, I had 3 young men present to me with myocarditis within 48 hours of receiving the vaccine ... 18-20 year old young men who didn't need the vaccine and shouldn't even have the option to take it seeing that the standard FDA testing period of YEARS was bypassed with the EUA. (Correlation isn't causation my white butt -- their myocarditis was caused by the vaccine. If someone puts a gun to their own head, pulls the trigger, then dies ... well, "correlation isn't causation", right? Give me a break.)

Do you have a teenage son? Would you give him the vaccination knowing the risk for myocarditis? That's a diagnosis with a 5-year mortality rate of 50% and morbidity that you don't want to consider for anyone, let alone a son.

On the flip side, I haven't seen or heard of a single 18-20 year old who had anything more than the sniffles with covid.

I know of an LDS family who gave their son the vaccine and he was dead within 24 hours. "Godsend"? "safe and effective"? Prophet Seers and Revelators?

Sorry, Liahona ... the PSRs missed the boat on this one ... and a lot of people and their relatives have legitimate concerns for the advisors and their advice.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:36 pm
Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:29 pm
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:17 pm They gave good solid council. People are not dropping like flies like posters on this forum make it out to be.

MRNA jabs are not "vaccination". That is a post hoc redefinition of the term. I have had a number of vaccinations (the real kind).

Unfortunately I happen to know what is happening in my ward, which has a sample size of hundreds of people. I was taking a note of everyone who was coming in and out of the building during restrictions, and people would frequently tell me who could and couldn't make it, or why they couldn't make it the previous week. Reactions are very common. Dozens of people have became sick off them. In the least bad examples, their arms hurt for days or even months afterwards (which I've never had with real jabs). At least one of our sisters got hospitalised shortly after having hers. Another got severe pains between the shoulder blades but never told his doctor (now his internal organs including his heart and kidneys are packing in). And so on and so on.

Haven't we had this conversation before when you were under a different username?
Completely anecdotal. A common side effect of a flu shot is a sore arm.

The vaccination mitigates the severity of the illness and has saved lives. It's been statistically linked.
In this very thread you said this in defense of your position on the matter: "I'm glad I got my vaccination. Got COVID this past fall and the symptoms were minor. Had a friend who didn't get vaccinated and she died from it."

Then brush aside someone else's opinion because "Completely anecdotal."

Lol ... being anecdotal is fine for you but not for anyone else?

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Why are people still asleep with regards to the “vaccine”? Has it not become totally clear what the deal is at this point?

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Luke wrote: January 12th, 2023, 5:21 pm Why are people still asleep with regards to the “vaccine”? Has it not become totally clear what the deal is at this point?
Bread, circuses and video games keep them asleep.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Christianlee wrote: January 12th, 2023, 5:34 pm
Luke wrote: January 12th, 2023, 5:21 pm Why are people still asleep with regards to the “vaccine”? Has it not become totally clear what the deal is at this point?
Bread, circuses and video games keep them asleep.
And Religion.

Sir H

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

crabman
captain of 100

Post by crabman »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:02 am
I'm glad I got my vaccination. Got COVID this past fall and the symptoms were minor. Had a friend who didn't get vaccinated and she died from it.
Oh boy, where have we heard that before. Oh, right, by every celebrity, politician, and every other clueless person who has no ability for critical thought.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230113_220813.jpg
Screenshot_20230113_220813.jpg (467.91 KiB) Viewed 478 times

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Ciams wrote: January 8th, 2023, 6:33 am
Fred wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:27 am Well, one thing about the profit calling it a godsend...
God also sent fiery serpents among the people. Then provided a way out.

It's not exactly the same scenario, as I don't recall Moses saying, "it's good to get bit by the fiery serpents..." but in the often referenced "look to the brazen serpent"metaphor to justify vaccines, I've always felt the vaccine was more like the serpent God sent.

Aslan is not a tame lion.

To be clear:

Israel was disobedient.
God sent serpents, intending for people to get pricked and have venom administered to their veins. A literal godsend.
God gave a cure to the venom in looking to an idolatrous form of the very thing that bit them (sent by God) held up by the prophet on a large pole so all could see.

So to make the analogy complete....

God gave us a deadly vaccine because we are disobedient.
The prophet would need to next hold up a bronze statue of a syringe in conference and tell everyone to look at it with faith to be healed.

The truth is... the serpent story is pretty whack. But awesome at the same time.

People having a faith crisis over this issue haven't wrestled with God over the scriptures and the lived reality of life's experiences.
I do admire your faith. I hope it is not misplaced. A lot of people have placed their faith in a man, when it should be in God.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »