Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is "effective"

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is "effective"

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is effective? Latest Covid19 report out of New south Wales shows literally everybody in hospital and ICU is vaxxed. Every. Single. One. Zero unvaxxed

Maybe somebody should sent this to Church headquarters so they can stop recommending missionaries get jabbed before going out

See page 4

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectiou ... 221231.pdf

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is "effective"

Post by Fred »

Well, one thing about the profit calling it a godsend is that he can't say oops, I lied. Or darn it, I was totally 100% wrong. It's actually a clot shot and a killer. Once RMN decided to go full blown satan, he was committed. Committed is permanent. In a steak and egg breakfast, the chicken contributed, but the cow was committed.

Telling the truth about the Q15, such as that they are not infallible and actually can and do lead people astray, opens a big can of worms.

No follower of Christ calls the jab safe and effective. Not one. Only dedicated disciples of satan thing depopulation is a good plan. But then, they also think Lucifer's plan of total control is a good idea. For our own good, doncha know.

To tell the truth now and admit that the last 100 years was a lie doesn't sit well at headquarters. So they will let the attorneys handle it.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

If you are successful please return and report.

Here’s probably the response (gaslighting) one will receive if they tried:

"And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? ... I am not able to bear all this people alone, because it is too heavy for me. ...

"And the Lord said unto Moses, Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and officers over them; and bring them unto the tabernacle of the congregation, that they may stand there with thee.

"And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone."

(Numbers 11:11–17)

And from the church handbook (probably not updated):
Members of the Church are discouraged from making telephone calls or writing letters to General Authorities about doctrinal issues or personal matters. With an ever-increasing Church membership, responding personally to these inquiries presents an almost insurmountable task and would make it difficult for General Authorities to fulfill the duties for which they alone are responsible. The General Authorities love the members of the Church and do not want them to feel that they are without the support and guidance they need. However, all things need to be done with wisdom and order.

The Lord has organized His Church so every member has access to a bishop or branch president and a stake, district, or mission president who serve as spiritual advisers and temporal counselors. By reason of their callings, these local leaders are entitled to the spirit of discernment and inspiration to enable them to counsel members within their jurisdiction.

Members who need spiritual guidance, have weighty personal problems, or have doctrinal questions should make a diligent effort, including earnest prayer and scripture study, to find solutions and answers themselves. Church members are encouraged to seek guidance from the Holy Ghost to help them in their personal lives and in their family and Church responsibilities.

If members still need help, they should counsel first with their bishop. If necessary, he may refer them to the stake president.

In most cases, correspondence from members to General Authorities will be referred back to their local leaders. Stake presidents who need clarification about doctrinal or other Church matters may write in behalf of their members to the First Presidency.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

This issue is what woke me up to the church nonsense...including church history.

It is absolutely inexcusable that the church has not issued a statement of retraction, apology or even a follow-up warning about possible side effects...for something that it "urged" called a "Godsend"...that according to hard data from life Insurance actuarial records is:

1. Killing 2500 a DAY in the USA alone
2. Injuring 5000 a DAY in the USA alone

That's the equivalent of the 911 tragedy EVERY DAY...and a Vietnam War EVERY MONTH.

Fred is right...because they don't want to admit they can lead you astray (they already did)...so they let people die.

Isaiah spoke of the church leadership in the last days. They deserve EVERYTHING Isaiah discussed.

Ciams
captain of 100

Post by Ciams »

Fred wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:27 am Well, one thing about the profit calling it a godsend...
God also sent fiery serpents among the people. Then provided a way out.

It's not exactly the same scenario, as I don't recall Moses saying, "it's good to get bit by the fiery serpents..." but in the often referenced "look to the brazen serpent"metaphor to justify vaccines, I've always felt the vaccine was more like the serpent God sent.

Aslan is not a tame lion.

To be clear:

Israel was disobedient.
God sent serpents, intending for people to get pricked and have venom administered to their veins. A literal godsend.
God gave a cure to the venom in looking to an idolatrous form of the very thing that bit them (sent by God) held up by the prophet on a large pole so all could see.

So to make the analogy complete....

God gave us a deadly vaccine because we are disobedient.
The prophet would need to next hold up a bronze statue of a syringe in conference and tell everyone to look at it with faith to be healed.

The truth is... the serpent story is pretty whack. But awesome at the same time.

People having a faith crisis over this issue haven't wrestled with God over the scriptures and the lived reality of life's experiences.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Ciams wrote: January 8th, 2023, 6:33 am
Fred wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:27 am Well, one thing about the profit calling it a godsend...

It's not exactly the same scenario, as I don't recall Moses saying, "it's good to get bit by the fiery serpents..." but in the often referenced "look to the brazen serpent"metaphor to justify vaccines, I've always felt the vaccine was more like the serpent God sent.

To be clear:

Israel was disobedient.
God sent serpents, intending for people to get pricked and have venom administered to their veins. A literal godsend.
God gave a cure to the venom in looking to an idolatrous form of the very thing that bit them (sent by God) held up by the prophet on a large pole so all could see.

The prophet would need to next hold up a bronze statue of a syringe in conference and tell everyone to look at it with faith to be healed.

The truth is... the serpent story is pretty whack. But awesome at the same time.

People having a faith crisis over this issue haven't wrestled with God over the scriptures and the lived reality of life's experiences.
Except, in reality, our church leaders held up the clotshots as the brazen serpent as the way out.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

To be clear:

Israel was disobedient.

To make any association between the jab and the brazen serpent is blaspheme. We do not understand the scriptures if we make even a casual comparison:

https://www.reluctantwatchman.com/brazen-vaccines
John 3

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Alma 33

19 Behold, he was spoken of by Moses; yea, and behold a type was raised up in the wilderness, that whosoever would look upon it might live. And many did look and live.

20 But few understood the meaning of those things, and this because of the hardness of their hearts. But there were many who were so hardened that they would not look, therefore they perished. Now the reason they would not look is because they did not believe that it would heal them.

21 O my brethren, if ye could be healed by merely casting about your eyes that ye might be healed, would ye not behold quickly, or would ye rather harden your hearts in unbelief, and be slothful, that ye would not cast about your eyes, that ye might perish?

22 If so, wo shall come upon you; but if not so, then cast about your eyes and begin to believe in the Son of God, that he will come to redeem his people, and that he shall suffer and die to atone for their sins; and that he shall rise again from the dead, which shall bring to pass the resurrection, that all men shall stand before him, to be judged at the last and judgment day, according to their works.

Helaman 8

14 Yea, did he [Moses] not bear record that the Son of God should come? And as he lifted up the brazen serpent in the wilderness, even so shall he be lifted up who should come.

15 And as many as should look upon that serpent should live, even so as many as should look upon the Son of God with faith, having a contrite spirit, might live, even unto that life which is eternal.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

That's called holding up a satanic counterfeit. There is nothing awesome about people being sent to a vaccine death.

Ciams
captain of 100

Post by Ciams »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 8th, 2023, 7:08 am

To be clear:

Israel was disobedient.

To make any association between the jab and the brazen serpent is blaspheme. We do not understand the scriptures if we make even a casual comparison:

John 3

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Alma 33

19 Behold, he was spoken of by Moses; yea, and behold a type was raised up in the wilderness, that whosoever would look upon it might live. And many did look and live.

20 But few understood the meaning of those things, and this because of the hardness of their hearts. But there were many who were so hardened that they would not look, therefore they perished. Now the reason they would not look is because they did not believe that it would heal them.

21 O my brethren, if ye could be healed by merely casting about your eyes that ye might be healed, would ye not behold quickly, or would ye rather harden your hearts in unbelief, and be slothful, that ye would not cast about your eyes, that ye might perish?

22 If so, wo shall come upon you; but if not so, then cast about your eyes and begin to believe in the Son of God, that he will come to redeem his people, and that he shall suffer and die to atone for their sins; and that he shall rise again from the dead, which shall bring to pass the resurrection, that all men shall stand before him, to be judged at the last and judgment day, according to their works.

Helaman 8

14 Yea, did he [Moses] not bear record that the Son of God should come? And as he lifted up the brazen serpent in the wilderness, even so shall he be lifted up who should come.

15 And as many as should look upon that serpent should live, even so as many as should look upon the Son of God with faith, having a contrite spirit, might live, even unto that life which is eternal.
To make it clear -- you think Israel of old and for thousands of years after the fact understood that idolatrous serpent to mean specifically to them,
Jesus Christ, who they never heard of and wouldn't be heard of for thousands more years?

I'm reading the Bible as it is written as the people experienced it in the text on the page.

The metaphorical archetype of Christ was not possibly understood by Israel in the time of Moses the way we understand it today because we have all of history to look back on and inform us. Even Peter didn't know all the things, and it's obvious most Jews didn't. So how did most think about the serpent? Exactly the way I said.

Yes, I agree, the full picture as you said is informed once Christ was fully revealed and understood. But the simple fact is, for millenia leading up to Christ, the vast majority understood this series of events as:

Idolatrous, disobedient Israel.
God sends them fiery serpents.
Serpents start biting.
Moses makes idolatrous form of the serpent (recall what he did to the last group who made idols...)
Puts it high up for all to see.
And tells them to look and be healed.
Those who do, get healed. Those who don't, die.

Yes yes, we can see the allegory of Christ there. Put yourself in that world at that time. Moses just had a bunch of idol worshipers killed. The people are in the wilderness (because of Moses they complain) and now getting bit by snakes. Then Moses makes this quasi Egyptian idol that's an image of the very thing biting them and tells them THAT is what's going to heal them?

Ya, I am certain a lot of us would be thinking WTF? our hearts. None of us would say, at the time, "yes of course that snake is God lifted up on the cross some time thousands of years from now".

The moral of the story is, we ultimately depend on God for everything. Don't put anything before Him. And his prophet is who we look to on earth to point us the way to salvation.

The expanded allegory of Christ, I of course accept. But that was known at the time. We gain that understanding by looking backwards in the past.

As I said. You'd lose your sh*t if Pres. Nelson held up a bronze syringe in conference. But that syringe would be the same thing as the snake. And any healing that comes would be through that act of faith of looking to God through is servant.

Argue if you will, but surely you can imagine Israel of old having this same argument about why in the world are we being asked to go out and look at an idolatrous-like representation of the very thing that's biting us by the man who put us in the land where these snakes are in the first place and just killed a bunch of our cousins for making metal animals to worship.

There's a lot of additional depth there in how the experienced it when you really get inside the story at they experienced it.

Ultimately, it does all connect back to Christ. But it's not so clear if you don't have 2000 years of Monday morning quarterbacking to reference it.

Save your goofy blasphemy accusations for someone who cares what their standing before an internet poster is...
Last edited by Ciams on January 8th, 2023, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 8th, 2023, 7:08 am To make any association between the jab and the brazen serpent is blaspheme.
God's brazen serpent, yes. Interestingly, there are two symbols primary used with this snake. One represents healing, which is not the one that our American Medical Association uses. They use the other one that actually represents prosperity in trade and commerce. How symbolic and accurate is that?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Some people are. I saw one person online saying how desperate the "antivaxxers" are.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Ciams wrote: January 8th, 2023, 7:50 am

To be clear:

Israel was disobedient.

John 3

Alma 33

Helaman 8

To make it clear -- you think Israel of old and for thousands of years after the fact understood that idolatrous serpent to mean specifically to them,
Jesus Christ, who they never heard of and wouldn't be heard of for thousands more years?

I'm reading the Bible as it is written as the people experienced it in the text on the page.

The metaphorical archetype of Christ was not possibly understood by Israel in the time of Moses the way we understand it today because we have all of history to look back on and inform us. Even Peter didn't know all the things, and it's obvious most Jews didn't. So how did most think about the serpent? Exactly the way I said.

Yes, I agree, the full picture as you said is informed once Christ was fully revealed and understood. But the simple fact is, for millenia leading up to Christ, the vast majority understood this series of events as:

Serpents start biting.
Moses makes idolatrous form of the serpent (recall what he did to the last group who made idols...)

Yes yes, we can see the allegory of Christ there. Put yourself in that world at that time. Moses just had a bunch of idol worshipers killed. The people are in the wilderness (because of Moses they complain) and now getting bit by snakes. Then Moses makes this quasi Egyptian idol that's an image of the very thing biting them and tells them THAT is what's going to heal them?

Ya, I am certain a lot of us would be thinking WTF? our hearts. None of us would say, at the time, "yes of course that snake is God lifted up on the cross some time thousands of years from now".

The moral of the story is, we ultimately depend on God for everything. Don't put anything before Him. And his prophet is who we look to on earth to point us the way to salvation.

The expanded allegory of Christ, I of course accept. But that was known at the time. We gain that understanding by looking backwards in the past.

As I said. You'd lose your sh*t if Pres. Nelson held up a bronze syringe in conference. But that syringe would be the same thing as the snake. And any healing that comes would be through that act of faith of looking to God through is servant.

Argue if you will, but surely you can imagine Israel of old having this same argument about why in the world are we being asked to go out and look at an idolatrous-like representation of the very thing that's biting us by the man who put us in the land where these snakes are in the first place and just killed a bunch of our cousins for making metal animals to worship.

There's a lot of additional depth there in how the experienced it when you really get inside the story at they experienced it.

Ultimately, it does all connect back to Christ. But it's not so clear if you don't have 2000 years of Monday morning quarterbacking to reference it.

Save your goofy blasphemy accusations for someone who cares what their standing before an internet poster is...
I don't care how you want to perceive it. Making any association with this jab as anything other than evil is wrong. It was created to kill and maim. End of story.

Ciams
captain of 100

Post by Ciams »

Shawn Henry wrote: January 8th, 2023, 7:43 am

That's called holding up a satanic counterfeit. There is nothing awesome about people being sent to a vaccine death.
Is there anything awesome about someone trusting someone else to lead them to a promised land only to be lead into the desert and get bit by a snake and die?

Life has a lot of depth of meaning. It's uncomfortable. But it is.
Last edited by Ciams on January 8th, 2023, 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ciams
captain of 100

Post by Ciams »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 8th, 2023, 7:57 am
Ciams wrote: January 8th, 2023, 7:50 am

To be clear:

Israel was disobedient.

John 3

Alma 33

Helaman 8

Serpents start biting.

I don't care how you want to perceive it. Making any association with this jab as anything other than evil is wrong. It was created to kill and maim. End of story.
Sooo... who created the fiery serpents? What were they created for? To teach the people to sing, "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam"?

You don't own the knowledge you think you do.

Oh, and what's the serpent a symbol of again to the people who got bit? Please don't simply say Christ, the book of Genesis has a word with you there.
Last edited by Ciams on January 8th, 2023, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

PeacefulProtests wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:17 am Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is effective? Latest Covid19 report out of New south Wales shows literally everybody in hospital and ICU is vaxxed. Every. Single. One. Zero unvaxxed

Maybe somebody should sent this to Church headquarters so they can stop recommending missionaries get jabbed before going out

See page 4

17% who died in that report didn't have the vaccinations.

I'm glad I got my vaccination. Got COVID this past fall and the symptoms were minor. Had a friend who didn't get vaccinated and she died from it.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Ciams wrote: January 8th, 2023, 7:50 am Save your goofy blasphemy accusations for someone who cares what their standing before an internet poster is...
In his defense, he called the association of the two ideas as blaspheme. He didn't accuse you of being a blasphemer.

I don't agree with your statement that Moses held up an idol. The scriptures don't reference it in that light and there is obviously symbolism of both good and evil. The snake has always represented healing from the beginning of time because rivers are in the form of snakes and rivers bring life giving water. This is likely why Satan counterfeited the snake in the garden of Eden.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Ciams wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:00 am
Sooo... who created the fiery serpents? What were they created for? To teach the people to sing, "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam"?

I don't see the Lord inspiring evil men to create a poison that would kill and maim God's children. Does He allow it? Yes. Will he bring His own judgments? Yes. But they aren't in the form of a vaccine. These are curses that mankind brings upon itself. To assume that just because something exists doesn't mean that the Lord condoned or created it.

Ciams
captain of 100

Post by Ciams »

Shawn Henry wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:04 am
Ciams wrote: January 8th, 2023, 7:50 am Save your goofy blasphemy accusations for someone who cares what their standing before an internet poster is...
In his defense, he called the association of the two ideas as blaspheme. He didn't accuse you of being a blasphemer.

I don't agree with your statement that Moses held up an idol. The scriptures don't reference it in that light and there is obviously symbolism of both good and evil. The snake has always represented healing from the beginning of time because rivers are in the form of snakes and rivers bring life giving water. This is likely why Satan counterfeited the snake in the garden of Eden.
Surely you can see that's a post hoc interpretation. If you just got bit by a snake, would you really say, "well if you abstract the form of this snake onto a map, it's kind of in the shape of a river, so it actually represents healing that gives life."

Snake brought/ tempted the fall.
Snakes were part of Egyptian cult worship and represented by brazen or golden idols.
Snakes were biting them.

That's how THEY saw it. None of them. None of them, saw it as Christ or a river.

Those are ways we can pull meaning out of it in retrospect. 4000 years from now, maybe additional meaning can be pulled out of this shot fiasco.

For all we know, those that don't die of clots might end up being preserved via mrna induced genetic mutations even if the shot was fully conceived in wickedness.

God can make salvation for his people through the very means of the enemies acts of destruction. Which sounds a lot like using a snake, which Satan used to destroy in the garden... to bring to remembrance and ultimately save.

Ciams
captain of 100

Post by Ciams »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:05 am

I don't see the Lord inspiring evil men to create a poison that would kill and maim God's children. Does He allow it? Yes. Will he bring His own judgments? Yes. But they aren't in the form of a vaccine. These are curses that mankind brings upon itself. To assume that just because something exists doesn't mean that the Lord condoned or created it.
The Bible literally says, "And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and many people of Israel died."

That does not say that the snakes just happened to exist and the people crossed paths with them.

There are a couple ways of reading scripture. Wrestling with it, much as Jacob wrestled with the Lord - life is truly a difficult struggle.

Or we can just wave our hands and say, "that's wrong I don't like that so I'll reinterpret it".

I think you can learn from both exercises actually. The there's a reason why we ought to approach God with fear and trembling. Life is not a theological twinkie. It's pretty brutal. There's indeed much to wrestle with God over, if you want to be included in the house of Israel. And if you want to be faithful? Let him Prevail.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Ciams wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:21 am

The Bible literally says, "And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and many people of Israel died."

That does not say that the snakes just happened to exist and the people crossed paths with them.

There are a couple ways of reading scripture. Wrestling with it, much as Jacob wrestled with the Lord - life is truly a difficult struggle.

Or we can just wave our hands and say, "that's wrong I don't like that so I'll reinterpret it".

I think you can learn from both exercises actually. The there's a reason why we ought to approach God with fear and trembling. Life is not a theological twinkie. It's pretty brutal. There's indeed much to wrestle with God over, if you want to be included in the house of Israel. And if you want to be faithful? Let him Prevail.
You didn't understand what I said. You seem to not understand the distinction between the story of a snake and the Satan juice.

Ciams
captain of 100

Post by Ciams »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:28 am
Ciams wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:21 am

You didn't understand what I said. You seem to not understand the distinction between the story of a snake and the Satan juice.
"Schmuel, Schmuel," the wizened old Father said as he lay suffering in bed on account of the chronic pain he endured from ingesting gold those years before to say nothing of the 3 snake bites he received earlier that day, "you do not seem to understand the difference from Satanic serpents and a literal godsend. Surely God would not send us these serpents!"

My point is not to convince anyone to get a vaccine. Indeed, I'd personally advise against it, and the evidence clearly shows you definitely should not get a booster bite, err, shot.

But I think all the satanic whispererers aren't as wise as they claim and they remind me of the very caricatures they presume to know more than.

There is nothing in my faith that prevents God from using the very tools of the devils destruction to undermines that plan and make way for our salvation.

Again, you seem to be missing the most important connection, in your apparent zeal to tear down the church -- God sent the serpents that caused death because of the wickedness of the people. And the means of their salvation was a type of the thing he sent to kill them. There's all kinds of meaning you can read into the snakes, Christ, etc.

But it's not hard to see secret combinations creating a virus and the very destructive components of that virus playing a part in the salvation.

Now I'm not interpreting that as, go get the shot. But I have the faith to see where this whole shot fiasco can still work for the good of mankind.

I'm not sure telling Schmuel above his pa died of snakes sent by God for the good of Israel is very helpful. And I'm not saying get vaxxed. But again, life has difficult questions to be wrestled with. And none of us need to wage a private internet war on the church. Stand and have faith and help build, not tear down because you "know better."
Last edited by Ciams on January 8th, 2023, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Truly a baffling intellect.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Maybe the clot shot was the fiery serpent and anyone who took that instead of relying on Christ needs to look up and be healed. Although in this analogy, Moses wasn’t telling anyone to go get bit by a serpent.

Just a thought.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:02 am
PeacefulProtests wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:17 am Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is effective? Latest Covid19 report out of New south Wales shows literally everybody in hospital and ICU is vaxxed. Every. Single. One. Zero unvaxxed

See page 4

17% who died in that report didn't have the vaccinations.

I'm glad I got my vaccination. Got COVID this past fall and the symptoms were minor. Had a friend who didn't get vaccinated and she died from it.
From the report "There were 95 COVID-19 deaths reported in the two weeks to 31 December 2022. Of these, 16 (17%) had
not received three doses of vaccine"

They were still vaccinated, they just had 2 doses. 6 people died with no doses, see page 4

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

iWriteStuff wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:20 am Maybe the clot shot was the fiery serpent and anyone who took that instead of relying on Christ needs to look up and be healed. Although in this analogy, Moses wasn’t telling anyone to go get bit by a serpent.

Just a thought.
Or covid is just another event now in history. Those who got shots won’t experience any issues.

And then LDSFF will move on to the next conspiracy.