Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is "effective"

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
HVDC
captain of 1,000

Re: Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is "effective"

Post by HVDC »

Christianlee wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:28 pm
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:21 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:40 am
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:27 am

Or covid is just another event now in history. Those who got shots won’t experience any issues.

And then LDSFF will move on to the next conspiracy.
Who said anything about Covid? My opinion is that the shot is more dangerous than the disease.

My family and I have all had it, no major side effects, and now we have natural immunity. Vaxxed and over vaxxed individuals are dropping like flies and being maimed by the millions. Oh, and STILL getting infected by Covid.

The “cure” is worse than the disease, and only Christ can save us from our “godsend”.
People are not dropping like flies and being maimed by the millions. Complete hyperbole.

Vaccinations are meant to mitigate not necessarily outright prevent. Statistical analysis has shown them to be effective but this forum just ignores the facts because everything is a conspiracy that doesn't fit the narrative.
What flavor of kool-aid do you like best?
All of them.
Sir H

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

Christianlee wrote: January 8th, 2023, 2:06 pm
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:52 pm
Christianlee wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:29 pm
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:23 pm

We don't fully know the link yet. It's also very rare.

Any vaccination will come with side effects. You're blowing it out of proportion.

See, I can do it too. There's a link from the flu vaccine to Guillain-Barré Syndrome. About 1-2 people will get it per 1 million. People are dropping like flies!!
Dr. McCullough says 25,000 in a million are getting myocarditis. I trust his expertise more than yours. https://peterhalligan.substack.com/p/dr ... ow-running
Myocarditis is one of the main side effects of getting covid. Blood clots are as well.

https://www.pennmedicine.org/updates/bl ... rt-disease

Dr. McCullough knows this. He also knows his audience doesn't. You're getting played.

But maybe Penn Med is part of the great conspiracy and is tied with the Illuminati. So there's that.
You are completely ignoring the Israeli study linked saying there was no increase in myocarditis from Covid. You work for Big Pharma?
Because it's misleading.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... ngly-used/

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Christianlee wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:04 pm
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:36 pm
Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:29 pm

MRNA jabs are not "vaccination". That is a post hoc redefinition of the term. I have had a number of vaccinations (the real kind).

Unfortunately I happen to know what is happening in my ward, which has a sample size of hundreds of people. I was taking a note of everyone who was coming in and out of the building during restrictions, and people would frequently tell me who could and couldn't make it, or why they couldn't make it the previous week. Reactions are very common. Dozens of people have became sick off them. In the least bad examples, their arms hurt for days or even months afterwards (which I've never had with real jabs). At least one of our sisters got hospitalised shortly after having hers. Another got severe pains between the shoulder blades but never told his doctor (now his internal organs including his heart and kidneys are packing in). And so on and so on.

Haven't we had this conversation before when you were under a different username?
Completely anecdotal. A common side effect of a flu shot is a sore arm.

The vaccination mitigates the severity of the illness and has saved lives. It's neem statistically linked.
https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/ ... hat-evades

Any vaccination will come with side effects. You're blowing it out of proportion.

See, I can do it too. There's a link from the flu vaccine to Guillain-Barré Syndrome. About 1-2 people will get it per 1 million. People are dropping like flies!!
WHEN ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP !

IT'S NOT A VACCINE ! .... SMH

This is NOT a Vaccine !
viewtopic.php?p=1123758#p1123758

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:21 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:40 am
iWriteStuff wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:20 am Maybe the clot shot was the fiery serpent and anyone who took that instead of relying on Christ needs to look up and be healed. Although in this analogy, Moses wasn’t telling anyone to go get bit by a serpent.

Just a thought.
Or covid is just another event now in history. Those who got shots won’t experience any issues.

Who said anything about Covid? My opinion is that the shot is more dangerous than the disease.

My family and I have all had it, no major side effects, and now we have natural immunity. Vaxxed and over vaxxed individuals are dropping like flies and being maimed by the millions. Oh, and STILL getting infected by Covid.

The “cure” is worse than the disease, and only Christ can save us from our “godsend”.
People are not dropping like flies and being maimed by the millions. Complete hyperbole.

Vaccinations are meant to mitigate not necessarily outright prevent. Statistical analysis has shown them to be effective but this forum just ignores the facts because everything is a conspiracy that doesn't fit the narrative.
Deaths SPIKE by 163%
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/m4lL5YTJLDM

hmm
now I wonder what could of caused that.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 2:19 pm
Christianlee wrote: January 8th, 2023, 2:06 pm
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:52 pm
Christianlee wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:29 pm

Dr. McCullough says 25,000 in a million are getting myocarditis. I trust his expertise more than yours. https://peterhalligan.substack.com/p/dr ... ow-running
Myocarditis is one of the main side effects of getting covid. Blood clots are as well.

https://www.pennmedicine.org/updates/bl ... rt-disease

Dr. McCullough knows this. He also knows his audience doesn't. You're getting played.

But maybe Penn Med is part of the great conspiracy and is tied with the Illuminati. So there's that.
You are completely ignoring the Israeli study linked saying there was no increase in myocarditis from Covid. You work for Big Pharma?
Because it's misleading.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... ngly-used/
Liahona, what other names have you posted under?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 8th, 2023, 7:02 am
Ciams wrote: January 8th, 2023, 6:33 am
Fred wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:27 am Well, one thing about the profit calling it a godsend...
God also sent fiery serpents among the people. Then provided a way out.

It's not exactly the same scenario, as I don't recall Moses saying, "it's good to get bit by the fiery serpents..." but in the often referenced "look to the brazen serpent"metaphor to justify vaccines, I've always felt the vaccine was more like the serpent God sent.

Aslan is not a tame lion.

To be clear:

Israel was disobedient.
God sent serpents, intending for people to get pricked and have venom administered to their veins. A literal godsend.
God gave a cure to the venom in looking to an idolatrous form of the very thing that bit them (sent by God) held up by the prophet on a large pole so all could see.

So to make the analogy complete....

God gave us a deadly vaccine because we are disobedient.
The prophet would need to next hold up a bronze statue of a syringe in conference and tell everyone to look at it with faith to be healed.

The truth is... the serpent story is pretty whack. But awesome at the same time.

People having a faith crisis over this issue haven't wrestled with God over the scriptures and the lived reality of life's experiences.
Except, in reality, our church leaders held up the clotshots as the brazen serpent as the way out.

Several members in my ward testified that the shot WAS the brazen serpent. All we had to do was accept the godsend and be healed. Those that disagreed were painted as the unfaithful.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Being There wrote: January 8th, 2023, 6:48 pm

The vaccination mitigates the severity of the illness and has saved lives. It's neem statistically linked.

This is NOT a Vaccine !
There are a few words they have changed the meaning of. One is pandemic, which used to mean a far reaching disease that has no cure. Covid did not fit this description as Ivermectin stopped it cold. So they just changed the definition. Same with vaccine.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

A doctor in my ward was telling me last night that he is seeing a lot of young children under four getting very sick with RSV and having to be hospitalized. These kids are not covid vaxed, but he believes that their continual masking over the last few years has caused their immune systems to atrophy from under-exposure. Now, they get really sick when they are exposed to something. The best thing people can do is get rid of masks and exercise their immune systems.

Of course, those older people who are vaxed and having continual problems know that SOMETHING is wrong and they are afraid to expose themselves to what is all around them. They just don't suspect that the vax is the culprit.

Ciams
captain of 100

Post by Ciams »

Shawn Henry wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:39 pm
Ciams wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:13 am Surely you can see that's a post hoc interpretation.
If you don't know the history, you might say that, but it's from our history, it predates everything else. Why did Satan choose a snake? Do you really think he picked the symbology of slithering in the dirt. He picked the serpent as a counterfeit to its already existing meaning. He chose it to counterfeit Christ just as everything he does now is done to place himself as God.
That's a nice way to look back on it. But no one in history before Christ EVER recorded such a thing. In the very narratives themselves we have no evidence of it.

God cursed the serpent as part of the fall. Jesus called the Pharisees serpents and vipers doomed to hell. John the Baptist called them vipers.

I'm not saying every reference of the serpent is negative in scripture (most are). But the Christ symbolism is only clear thousands of years after the fact.

That surely is thin gruel for the then-contemporary Jews. "This entire series of events happened in a way that you'll never see unfold before your eyes, your children will never see, your grand children's children won't see, but it's important this symbol is understood by you, but we won't direct record anything at all about the symbolism meaning until a few thousand years from now, but let's just all agree we know it now".

Look, the. Symbolism is valid when properly understood. It couldn't have directly meaned that to them at the time, but we can look back and see that truth allegorical and apply it to us.

Seriously, wouldn't Moses just say, "this serpent will be unto you like the Son of Man who will come and be slain for the world. Look to him and be made whole"? Could have helped with a few conversions.

But no, the events of the OT meant something very specific for the people at the time they experienced it. The same meaning was for later generations with an additional layer of new meaning that they could see Christ woven throughout. That surely helped their and later conversions.

But for thousands of years, no one seriously thought that the snake was falsely representing God by taking on God's image of a snake. That's really a bit much.

The snake was the image of deception in the garden and death in the wilderness. God used that same image to reveal His salvation. It's a bit of jujitsu for sure. It reminds me very much of the Lords character. Asked to go a mile? Go another. Hit on the check? Turn the other one. The very weapon used becomes a potential source of salvation in God's hands.

Don't get me wrong, again, this vaccine stuff should never have been approved from all I've seen. Clearly the secret combinations have doubled down and used this whole pandemic to get the mrna tech out there But there are many bad things we go through. We won't be able to change most any more than the zealots could cast out Rome (and bring multigenerational destruction on all Israel). But we can trust the Lord and look to him for salvation. More of that. Less gnashing against the prophets for not carefully aligning with our understanding.

Ciams
captain of 100

Post by Ciams »

iWriteStuff wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:20 am Maybe the clot shot was the fiery serpent and anyone who took that instead of relying on Christ needs to look up and be healed. Although in this analogy, Moses wasn’t telling anyone to go get bit by a serpent.

Just a thought.

To be clear, the odds of covid being resigned to history will never happen. Even though many of us are happy to move on, there are millions here and around the world and governments that have a shiny new lever they can pull to limit freedom and increase their power.

We will still have covid, both in the background media hysteria, and further vaccine induced variants.

How our immune systems put the squash to this is the unknown. Maybe the overweight people who would otherwise create deadly world ending variants die when they get covid or the shots as a tender mercy (that's bleak). The point is God's hand is in it all for our good if we trust him. But he devil still works madness... For all we know the secret combinations have been trying their hands viruses for years and have now only succeeded so they could keep gaining power with the "cure".

That might sound crazy. But it's less crazy than building a nuclear, biological, and chemical arsenal that can destroy the world. We should absolutely assume the worst of anyone that seeks, grows, and plans to use that kind of power.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:17 pm Actively trying to persuade people to not get vaccinated is dangerous.
LMAO!!!

*natural immunity left the room*

The Brownstone Institute is now 160+

viewtopic.php?t=63890

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Fred wrote: January 8th, 2023, 11:46 am
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:02 am
PeacefulProtests wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:17 am Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is effective? Latest Covid19 report out of New south Wales shows literally everybody in hospital and ICU is vaxxed. Every. Single. One. Zero unvaxxed

Maybe somebody should sent this to Church headquarters so they can stop recommending missionaries get jabbed before going out

See page 4

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectiou ... 221231.pdf
17% who died in that report didn't have the vaccinations.

I'm glad I got my vaccination. Got COVID this past fall and the symptoms were minor. Had a friend who didn't get vaccinated and she died from it.
Every year there are people that die from the flu. It is a corona virus. Ivermectin stops it cold. It is a lie to say that even one person benefitted from the jab. Totally unprovable. You need a wheelbarrow to go along with your shovel of crap.
Well except for all the church leaders and other world elite insider traders who made multiple gadjillions off their pfizer, moderna, and JJ investments since they released the 2020 flu..
🤫💲💹💰🤑💉🧬🐍

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:17 pm
Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:34 am
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:02 am I'm glad I got my vaccination. Got COVID this past fall and the symptoms were minor. Had a friend who didn't get vaccinated and she died from it.
I didn't get the jag and I have never caught a bad case of Covid. One sweaty night in March 2020 barely anything since. All the jacked up people around me are sick as parrots. One of them has been off work twice in three weeks.

We have had ward members hospitalised from the jag and given long term problems. You can go to the websites of various governments around the world and see the side effects listed.

Thing is, if you believe the LDS is wrong about the LGBT+ thing why not the jags too? Seems like they trusted in the arm of flesh there.
They gave good solid council. People are not dropping like flies like posters on this forum make it out to be.

Actively trying to persuade people to not get vaccinated is dangerous.
edit.. I think you're serious... 😳

I hope you will read the ingredients, do some research, learn about the technology they used, and look into detoxing.🙏

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:52 pm Something or other.
You've been asked on here several times which other names you have used on here before.

I asked you and other people have asked you. We're getting a bit of déjà vu here with your writing style.

You sound a lot like Atticus/Artaxerxes who "both" seem to have vanished off this forum around the same time. (I previously looked at the times that these accounts were active and there was considerable overlap. Fierce denials from both identities).

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:34 am Thing is, if you believe the LDS is wrong about the LGBT+ thing why not the jags too? Seems like they trusted in the arm of flesh there.
They gave good solid council. [sic] People are not dropping like flies like posters on this forum make it out to be.
Elsewhere you have said that the LDS needs to discuss the transgender issue and gays and to enter into dialogue. Would you say that the LDS has given bad counsel on the LGBT+ issue?

If you think yes, then why can't we have a "discussion" and "dialogue" about what we put into our bodies, and whether we want to have our entire lives dictated by how many QR Codes we need to enter a building etc?

Seems a double standard from your POV. And like your identity question, you've dodged it.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

This is NOT a Vaccine !
Yes it is. You can scream at the sky and redefine all you want but you’re wrong.

And then when nothing happens from all of this the board will go on to the next conspiracy. Rinse and repeat.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

Niemand wrote: January 9th, 2023, 5:05 am
You've been asked on here several times which other names you have used on here before.

I asked you and other people have asked you. We're getting a bit of déjà vu here with your writing style.

You sound a lot like Atticus/Artaxerxes who "both" seem to have vanished off this forum around the same time. (I previously looked at the times that these accounts were active and there was considerable overlap. Fierce denials from both identities).
Why would you spend all that time for this? I’m not Atticus/Artaxerxes.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:02 am
PeacefulProtests wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:17 am Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is effective? Latest Covid19 report out of New south Wales shows literally everybody in hospital and ICU is vaxxed. Every. Single. One. Zero unvaxxed

Maybe somebody should sent this to Church headquarters so they can stop recommending missionaries get jabbed before going out

See page 4

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectiou ... 221231.pdf
17% who died in that report didn't have the vaccinations.

I'm glad I got my vaccination. Got COVID this past fall and the symptoms were minor. Had a friend who didn't get vaccinated and she died from it.
I understand that you want to believe, and don't want to feel like you took a risk for nothing, but that is evidence of nothing.

I personally know plenty who were vaxxed and died from/with COVID. I also know many that had horrible bouts with COVID no matter how many boosters. And those who have had COVID up to three times even after being fully vaxxed and up to date.

I also know that my family and I all had COVID in March 2020 and February 2022, while only experiencing mild symptoms both times. (*edit - and never vaxxed and never will be)

The COVID injections are not even vaccines, and they are not safe and effective.
Last edited by ransomme on January 9th, 2023, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2023, 6:47 am

But you are also...?

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2023, 6:36 am

This is NOT a Vaccine !
Yes it is. You can scream at the sky and redefine all you want but you’re wrong.

And then when nothing happens from all of this the board will go on to the next conspiracy. Rinse and repeat.
Wait... You think it's a vaccine and you're actually fighting for that position ⁉️😳😱

You really haven't investigated anything have you 😱

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2023, 6:36 am Yes it is. You can scream at the sky and redefine all you want but you’re wrong.
An mRNA shot is about as close to a traditional vaccination as an anti-infllammatory is to a painkiller. There may be some overlap in purpose but they are not the same.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

HereWeGo wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:41 pm Liahona, what other names have you posted under?

That's easy - Artaxerxes/Franklinbluth/Stacy Oliver, etc. etc. etc. all one and the same. Rinse and repeat, as he is fond of saying (regardless of which username he's posting under).

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

EmmaLee wrote: January 9th, 2023, 12:34 pm
HereWeGo wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:41 pm Liahona, what other names have you posted under?

That's easy - Artaxerxes/Franklinbluth/Stacy Oliver, etc. etc. etc. all one and the same. Rinse and repeat, as he is fond of saying (regardless of which username he's posting under).
It makes sense. People here see a new person and automatically assume that the new person is here to learn. We put time into trying to help the new person to open up to new knowledge. When it becomes apparent that a person has their head in the sand and eyes closed, we put less time into a discussion with them and just begin to ignore them. The only way they can keep up their defense of the corporation and have anyone take them seriously, is to create a new persona. I noticed that I hadn't read much from the other personas and figured they just gave up on their defense of all things corporation.

The sad thing is, when they endeavor to defend all things corporation, it is noticed by most, that the defense does not work because it has poor logic and reasoning. Their efforts are, therefore, in vain. The defenders, however, can't see this!

When someone is looking for truth, they are open to knowledge from many sides and can see outside of the box. When they see a defender who can only see something from one side (inside of the box), they become concerned of that position. They were once like the one-sided defender but are now looking for more knowledge and truths. They see that there are problems with the paradigms that they were once in. They search for truth.

Ironically, the defenders of all things corporation are in reality pushing the truth seekers to look for additional light and truth outside of the corporation, outside of the box. The defenders are causing the opposite effect of what they want. Again, the defenders cannot see this.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

ransomme wrote: January 9th, 2023, 7:00 am
Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2023, 6:47 am

But you are also...?
…Liahona. I’m not anyone else.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 9th, 2023, 2:04 am
Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:34 am
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:02 am I'm glad I got my vaccination. Got COVID this past fall and the symptoms were minor. Had a friend who didn't get vaccinated and she died from it.
I didn't get the jag and I have never caught a bad case of Covid. One sweaty night in March 2020 barely anything since. All the jacked up people around me are sick as parrots. One of them has been off work twice in three weeks.

We have had ward members hospitalised from the jag and given long term problems. You can go to the websites of various governments around the world and see the side effects listed.

Thing is, if you believe the LDS is wrong about the LGBT+ thing why not the jags too? Seems like they trusted in the arm of flesh there.
They gave good solid council. People are not dropping like flies like posters on this forum make it out to be.

Actively trying to persuade people to not get vaccinated is dangerous.
edit.. I think you're serious... 😳

I hope you will read the ingredients, do some research, learn about the technology they used, and look into detoxing.🙏
The problem is in most cases you can't read the ingredients because the inserts are blank. If you ask, they still won't say.