Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is "effective"

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Liahona
captain of 100

Re: Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is "effective"

Post by Liahona »

PeacefulProtests wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:17 am Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is effective? Latest Covid19 report out of New south Wales shows literally everybody in hospital and ICU is vaxxed. Every. Single. One. Zero unvaxxed

Maybe somebody should sent this to Church headquarters so they can stop recommending missionaries get jabbed before going out

See page 4

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectiou ... 221231.pdf
Thank you for the correction. Interesting that those who had no dose just dropped dead.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:02 am I'm glad I got my vaccination. Got COVID this past fall and the symptoms were minor. Had a friend who didn't get vaccinated and she died from it.
I didn't get the jag and I have never caught a bad case of Covid. One sweaty night in March 2020 barely anything since. All the jacked up people around me are sick as parrots. One of them has been off work twice in three weeks.

We have had ward members hospitalised from the jag and given long term problems. You can go to the websites of various governments around the world and see the side effects listed.

Thing is, if you believe the LDS is wrong about the LGBT+ thing why not the jags too? Seems like they trusted in the arm of flesh there.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:27 am
iWriteStuff wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:20 am Maybe the clot shot was the fiery serpent and anyone who took that instead of relying on Christ needs to look up and be healed. Although in this analogy, Moses wasn’t telling anyone to go get bit by a serpent.

Just a thought.
Or covid is just another event now in history. Those who got shots won’t experience any issues.

And then LDSFF will move on to the next conspiracy.
Who said anything about Covid? My opinion is that the shot is more dangerous than the disease.

My family and I have all had it, no major side effects, and now we have natural immunity. Vaxxed and over vaxxed individuals are dropping like flies and being maimed by the millions. Oh, and STILL getting infected by Covid.

The “cure” is worse than the disease, and only Christ can save us from our “godsend”.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

iWriteStuff wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:20 am Maybe the clot shot was the fiery serpent and anyone who took that instead of relying on Christ needs to look up and be healed. Although in this analogy, Moses wasn’t telling anyone to go get bit by a serpent.

Just a thought.
Those who got shots won’t experience any issues.

What an asinine and arrogant thing to say.
Lol what a claim to make! Lol

Everything you say on the forum is an echo of what the world says.

24 Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!

25 Wo be unto him that crieth: All is well!

26 Yea, wo be unto him that hearkeneth unto the precepts of men, and denieth the power of God, and the gift of the Holy Ghost!

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Just a thought.
Or covid is just another event now in history. Those who got shots won’t experience any issues.

I never got the shot and never had Covid. While Covid was raging I increased my zinc, vitamin D and vitamin C and took ivermectin one or two times a week. Several of my friends who took the shots are now having repeat bouts of Covid. And we know for a fact that blood clots, myocarditis and cancers are increasing among the jabbed. It is not a conspiracy theory. I expect the grand jury in Florida will conclusively prove that.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:02 am
PeacefulProtests wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:17 am Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is effective? Latest Covid19 report out of New south Wales shows literally everybody in hospital and ICU is vaxxed. Every. Single. One. Zero unvaxxed

Maybe somebody should sent this to Church headquarters so they can stop recommending missionaries get jabbed before going out

See page 4

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectiou ... 221231.pdf
17% who died in that report didn't have the vaccinations.

I'm glad I got my vaccination. Got COVID this past fall and the symptoms were minor. Had a friend who didn't get vaccinated and she died from it.
Every year there are people that die from the flu. It is a corona virus. Ivermectin stops it cold. It is a lie to say that even one person benefitted from the jab. Totally unprovable. You need a wheelbarrow to go along with your shovel of crap.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred wrote: January 8th, 2023, 11:46 am Every year there are people that die from the flu. It is a corona virus. Ivermectin stops it cold. It is a lie to say that even one person benefitted from the jab. Totally unprovable. You need a wheelbarrow to go along with your shovel of crap.
Some of the jabs are worse than others. That much is apparent. A friend was hit badly by his first one (AstraZeneca) but hasn't had bad reactions to the boosters. (He knows my opinion of this matter- his view is that the AZ was developed too fast.)

If you got one of the less bad batches, I suppose one could talk about placebo effect.

Say what?
captain of 100

Post by Say what? »

FoundMyEden wrote: January 6th, 2023, 9:34 am If you are successful please return and report.

Here’s probably the response (gaslighting) one will receive if they tried:

"And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? ... I am not able to bear all this people alone, because it is too heavy for me. ...

"And the Lord said unto Moses, Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and officers over them; and bring them unto the tabernacle of the congregation, that they may stand there with thee.

"And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone."

(Numbers 11:11–17)

And from the church handbook (probably not updated):
Members of the Church are discouraged from making telephone calls or writing letters to General Authorities about doctrinal issues or personal matters. With an ever-increasing Church membership, responding personally to these inquiries presents an almost insurmountable task and would make it difficult for General Authorities to fulfill the duties for which they alone are responsible. The General Authorities love the members of the Church and do not want them to feel that they are without the support and guidance they need. However, all things need to be done with wisdom and order.

The Lord has organized His Church so every member has access to a bishop or branch president and a stake, district, or mission president who serve as spiritual advisers and temporal counselors. By reason of their callings, these local leaders are entitled to the spirit of discernment and inspiration to enable them to counsel members within their jurisdiction.

Members who need spiritual guidance, have weighty personal problems, or have doctrinal questions should make a diligent effort, including earnest prayer and scripture study, to find solutions and answers themselves. Church members are encouraged to seek guidance from the Holy Ghost to help them in their personal lives and in their family and Church responsibilities.

If members still need help, they should counsel first with their bishop. If necessary, he may refer them to the stake president.

In most cases, correspondence from members to General Authorities will be referred back to their local leaders. Stake presidents who need clarification about doctrinal or other Church matters may write in behalf of their members to the First Presidency.
I agree with this; however, when the church leaderships sends a letter to the members that disrupts the health agency, (D&C 134, protection of life) and the liberty of others, which letter was false information about Covid vaccines, than they have turned the situation into a personal one. Our concerns go directly them, because we wonder how could they lead us astray in this thing. They proposed the letter, we should have a question and answer meeting with them about it.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Just a thought.

Except… they are having issues. Hard to tell when your head is in the sand, I guess.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:34 am
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:02 am I'm glad I got my vaccination. Got COVID this past fall and the symptoms were minor. Had a friend who didn't get vaccinated and she died from it.
I didn't get the jag and I have never caught a bad case of Covid. One sweaty night in March 2020 barely anything since. All the jacked up people around me are sick as parrots. One of them has been off work twice in three weeks.

We have had ward members hospitalised from the jag and given long term problems. You can go to the websites of various governments around the world and see the side effects listed.

Thing is, if you believe the LDS is wrong about the LGBT+ thing why not the jags too? Seems like they trusted in the arm of flesh there.
They gave good solid council. People are not dropping like flies like posters on this forum make it out to be.

Actively trying to persuade people to not get vaccinated is dangerous.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

iWriteStuff wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:40 am

Just a thought.

Who said anything about Covid? My opinion is that the shot is more dangerous than the disease.

My family and I have all had it, no major side effects, and now we have natural immunity. Vaxxed and over vaxxed individuals are dropping like flies and being maimed by the millions. Oh, and STILL getting infected by Covid.

The “cure” is worse than the disease, and only Christ can save us from our “godsend”.
People are not dropping like flies and being maimed by the millions. Complete hyperbole.

Vaccinations are meant to mitigate not necessarily outright prevent. Statistical analysis has shown them to be effective but this forum just ignores the facts because everything is a conspiracy that doesn't fit the narrative.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:21 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:40 am

Just a thought.

People are not dropping like flies and being maimed by the millions. Complete hyperbole.

Vaccinations are meant to mitigate not necessarily outright prevent. Statistical analysis has shown them to be effective but this forum just ignores the facts because everything is a conspiracy that doesn't fit the narrative.
What flavor of kool-aid do you like best?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:17 pm They gave good solid council. People are not dropping like flies like posters on this forum make it out to be.

MRNA jabs are not "vaccination". That is a post hoc redefinition of the term. I have had a number of vaccinations (the real kind).

Unfortunately I happen to know what is happening in my ward, which has a sample size of hundreds of people. I was taking a note of everyone who was coming in and out of the building during restrictions, and people would frequently tell me who could and couldn't make it, or why they couldn't make it the previous week. Reactions are very common. Dozens of people have became sick off them. In the least bad examples, their arms hurt for days or even months afterwards (which I've never had with real jabs). At least one of our sisters got hospitalised shortly after having hers. Another got severe pains between the shoulder blades but never told his doctor (now his internal organs including his heart and kidneys are packing in). And so on and so on.

Haven't we had this conversation before when you were under a different username?

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

Christianlee wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:53 am

Just a thought.

I never got the shot and never had Covid. While Covid was raging I increased my zinc, vitamin D and vitamin C and took ivermectin one or two times a week. Several of my friends who took the shots are now having repeat bouts of Covid. And we know for a fact that blood clots, myocarditis and cancers are increasing among the jabbed. It is not a conspiracy theory. I expect the grand jury in Florida will conclusively prove that.
The interpretation of these "facts" is wrong. For example, blood clots do have an association with individuals with severe covid symptoms, respiratory failure/need of high amounts of oxygen, prior medical history of clots, immobility, or other underlying illnesses that ARE linked to clots.

Correlation isn't causation.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:29 pm
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:17 pm They gave good solid council. People are not dropping like flies like posters on this forum make it out to be.

MRNA jabs are not "vaccination". That is a post hoc redefinition of the term. I have had a number of vaccinations (the real kind).

Unfortunately I happen to know what is happening in my ward, which has a sample size of hundreds of people. I was taking a note of everyone who was coming in and out of the building during restrictions, and people would frequently tell me who could and couldn't make it, or why they couldn't make it the previous week. Reactions are very common. Dozens of people have became sick off them. In the least bad examples, their arms hurt for days or even months afterwards (which I've never had with real jabs). At least one of our sisters got hospitalised shortly after having hers. Another got severe pains between the shoulder blades but never told his doctor (now his internal organs including his heart and kidneys are packing in). And so on and so on.

Haven't we had this conversation before when you were under a different username?
Completely anecdotal. A common side effect of a flu shot is a sore arm.

The vaccination mitigates the severity of the illness and has saved lives. It's been statistically linked.
Last edited by Liahona on January 8th, 2023, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:36 pm

The vaccination mitigates the severity of the illness and has saved lives. It's neem statistically linked.
Don't speak in clichés, pal. I have a large core sample of hundreds of people to go on, and many of them spoke to me. They told me these things without even realising the significance.

We also have a significant control group of a handful of people who didn't get the jags such as myself who are not getting severe forms of Covid. These are both statistically significant. Zoological research sometimes uses smaller sample sizes than this.

But it gives me no pleasure to say this because some of those who have taken reactions are my friends. I know more people who have been hospitalised with reactions than Covid.

Go on, say the hackneyed "correlation does not equal causation" cliché as well. At least we haven't gone to the China level yet - they force you to get jabs at gunpoint there. And they now have horrendous lockdowns still ongoing. Is a sample size of a billion enough for you? Or is it just."their vaccinations are different"?

Haven't we talked before under a different name?

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

The vaccination mitigates the severity of the illness and has saved lives. It's neem statistically linked.
https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/ ... hat-evades

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:52 pm

Don't speak in clichés, pal. I have a large core sample of hundreds of people to go on, and many of them spoke to me. They told me these things without even realising the significance.

We also have a significant control group of a handful of people who didn't get the jags such as myself who are not getting severe forms of Covid. These are both statistically significant. Zoological research sometimes uses smaller sample sizes than this.

But it gives me no pleasure to say this because some of those who have taken reactions are my friends. I know more people who have been hospitalised with reactions than Covid.

Go on, say the hackneyed "correlation does not equal causation" cliché as well. At least we haven't gone to the China level yet - they force you to get jabs at gunpoint there. And they now have horrendous lockdowns still ongoing. Is a sample size of a billion enough for you? Or is it just."their vaccinations are different"?

Haven't we talked before under a different name?
Your ward isn't a core sample and you don't have a significant control group. Take a stats class.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

This is totally 100% false and is not provable. Anyone saying otherwise is a liar.

I don't know what your definition of dying like flies is, but accounts range from 5000 to 7500 a week right now more than last year.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

Christianlee wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:04 pm

We don't fully know the link yet. It's also very rare.

Any vaccination will come with side effects. You're blowing it out of proportion.

See, I can do it too. There's a link from the flu vaccine to Guillain-Barré Syndrome. About 1-2 people will get it per 1 million. People are dropping like flies!!

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:23 pm

Any vaccination will come with side effects. You're blowing it out of proportion.

See, I can do it too. There's a link from the flu vaccine to Guillain-Barré Syndrome. About 1-2 people will get it per 1 million. People are dropping like flies!!
Dr. McCullough says 25,000 in a million are getting myocarditis. I trust his expertise more than yours. https://peterhalligan.substack.com/p/dr ... ow-running

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Covid does not increase the risk of myocarditis and pericarditis.

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/07/08/n ... accinated/

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Ciams wrote: January 8th, 2023, 8:13 am Surely you can see that's a post hoc interpretation.
If you don't know the history, you might say that, but it's from our history, it predates everything else. Why did Satan choose a snake? Do you really think he picked the symbology of slithering in the dirt. He picked the serpent as a counterfeit to its already existing meaning. He chose it to counterfeit Christ just as everything he does now is done to place himself as God.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

Christianlee wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:29 pm

Dr. McCullough says 25,000 in a million are getting myocarditis. I trust his expertise more than yours. https://peterhalligan.substack.com/p/dr ... ow-running
Myocarditis is one of the main side effects of getting covid. Blood clots are as well.

https://www.pennmedicine.org/updates/bl ... rt-disease

Dr. McCullough knows this. He also knows his audience doesn't. You're getting played.

But maybe Penn Med is part of the great conspiracy and is tied with the Illuminati. So there's that.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:52 pm
Christianlee wrote: January 8th, 2023, 1:29 pm

Myocarditis is one of the main side effects of getting covid. Blood clots are as well.

https://www.pennmedicine.org/updates/bl ... rt-disease

Dr. McCullough knows this. He also knows his audience doesn't. You're getting played.

But maybe Penn Med is part of the great conspiracy and is tied with the Illuminati. So there's that.
You are completely ignoring the Israeli study linked saying there was no increase in myocarditis from Covid. You work for Big Pharma?