Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is "effective"

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Liahona
captain of 100

Re: Are we still pretending that the Vaccine is "effective"

Post by Liahona »

LDS Physician wrote: January 12th, 2023, 10:45 am
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:36 pm
Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:29 pm
Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:17 pm They gave good solid council. People are not dropping like flies like posters on this forum make it out to be.

Actively trying to persuade people to not get vaccinated is dangerous.
MRNA jabs are not "vaccination". That is a post hoc redefinition of the term. I have had a number of vaccinations (the real kind).

Unfortunately I happen to know what is happening in my ward, which has a sample size of hundreds of people. I was taking a note of everyone who was coming in and out of the building during restrictions, and people would frequently tell me who could and couldn't make it, or why they couldn't make it the previous week. Reactions are very common. Dozens of people have became sick off them. In the least bad examples, their arms hurt for days or even months afterwards (which I've never had with real jabs). At least one of our sisters got hospitalised shortly after having hers. Another got severe pains between the shoulder blades but never told his doctor (now his internal organs including his heart and kidneys are packing in). And so on and so on.

Haven't we had this conversation before when you were under a different username?
Completely anecdotal. A common side effect of a flu shot is a sore arm.

The vaccination mitigates the severity of the illness and has saved lives. It's been statistically linked.
In this very thread you said this in defense of your position on the matter: "I'm glad I got my vaccination. Got COVID this past fall and the symptoms were minor. Had a friend who didn't get vaccinated and she died from it."

Then brush aside someone else's opinion because "Completely anecdotal."

Lol ... being anecdotal is fine for you but not for anyone else?
I don’t base my claim on my personal experience.

The facts support vaccines mitigate the severity of symptoms.

I’ve also stated that I’m supportive of people receiving or not receiving the vaccine.

My main critique about this forum is there always needs to be that boogeyman everyone is worried about. A lot of folks have decided vaccines are the hill to die on.

Give it a couple more years (correlate it will the 2024 election) and this all will be a giant nothing burger and the forum will be forced to find that next boogeyman.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Liahona wrote: January 21st, 2023, 10:53 am

MRNA jabs are not "vaccination". That is a post hoc redefinition of the term. I have had a number of vaccinations (the real kind).

Unfortunately I happen to know what is happening in my ward, which has a sample size of hundreds of people. I was taking a note of everyone who was coming in and out of the building during restrictions, and people would frequently tell me who could and couldn't make it, or why they couldn't make it the previous week. Reactions are very common. Dozens of people have became sick off them. In the least bad examples, their arms hurt for days or even months afterwards (which I've never had with real jabs). At least one of our sisters got hospitalised shortly after having hers. Another got severe pains between the shoulder blades but never told his doctor (now his internal organs including his heart and kidneys are packing in). And so on and so on.

Haven't we had this conversation before when you were under a different username?

The vaccination mitigates the severity of the illness and has saved lives. It's been statistically linked.
In this very thread you said this in defense of your position on the matter: "I'm glad I got my vaccination. Got COVID this past fall and the symptoms were minor. Had a friend who didn't get vaccinated and she died from it."

I’ve also stated that I’m supportive of people receiving or not receiving the vaccine.

My main critique about this forum is there always needs to be that boogeyman everyone is worried about. A lot of folks have decided vaccines are the hill to die on.

Give it a couple more years (correlate it will the 2024 election) and this all will be a giant nothing burger and the forum will be forced to find that next boogeyman.
We'll see you then. Don't forget to keep getting your boosters!

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 21st, 2023, 10:56 am

I’ll still be around. Eager to see what the next big thing will be!

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
Screenshot_20230121-125241.png
Screenshot_20230121-125241.png (311.32 KiB) Viewed 561 times

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/l-a-co ... rson-area/

Yes, it’s effective in causing sudden death. This officer had a wife and five children, and was on his way home from work. His car crashed, with only minor damage, after he suffered a “medical emergency”.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Not even close.

I have been sceptical and adverse to vaccines all my life. And I'm an old old man.
Let's go back to 1976, did I jump on the bandwagon for whatever "vaccine" was all the rage and trendy and all that year? No, thanks, I passed.

This time around, again. Thanks, I'll pass.
dc

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Liahona wrote: January 21st, 2023, 11:07 am

I’ll still be around. Eager to see what the next big thing will be!
I’m interested in the state of the CL0CK when the next big thing doth occur.

J2
captain of 100

Post by J2 »

Liahona wrote: January 21st, 2023, 10:53 am Give it a couple more years (correlate it will the 2024 election) and this all will be a giant nothing burger and the forum will be forced to find that next boogeyman.
Yep, we'll see you (Liahona) then! By that time I'm sure you'll have yet another new identity. ;)

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Two boosters, oof, I thought he was smarter than that, guess not

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

PeacefulProtests wrote: January 21st, 2023, 6:02 pm
He said that Germany required the second booster in order for him to enter the country for a meeting he needed to attend.

Since he had J&J, and a mRNA booster, it was actually his third shot, I believe. Yes, he was a bit slow on the uptake about the plandemic. However, he has allowed all the anti-covid-vaxx peeps back on Twitter.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 21st, 2023, 6:37 pm
PeacefulProtests wrote: January 21st, 2023, 6:02 pm
He said that Germany required the second booster in order for him to enter the country for a meeting he needed to attend.

Since he had J&J, and a mRNA booster, it was actually his third shot, I believe. Yes, he was a bit slow on the uptake about the plandemic. However, he has allowed all the anti-covid-vaxx peeps back on Twitter.
Good.

Now he might learn something.

Sir H

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

45 minutes but interesting viewing about the clots that embalmers are finding in people in the past couple years. And yet no one is investigating how they came to be there and why it's becoming so common in the last 2 years. Strange.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Liahona wrote: January 8th, 2023, 12:21 pm Vaccinations are meant to mitigate not necessarily outright prevent. Statistical analysis has shown them to be effective
What statistical analysis are you referring to? Are you referring to what Pfizer trotted out at the beginning that upon analysis was complete bunk? It's funny how you dismiss everyone but offer nothing to back up anything you say.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

This is a believable discussion that could happen in church, except I can't get the AI to grasp the extent to which we are deceived...

Input to ChatGPT:

A global-government conspiracy creates a fake pandemic and pronounces that only special vaccines under development will provide a cure. Simple existing cures are denigrated and forbidden by governments around the world. The mainstream media is fully validating the fake pandemic, causing many people to become anxious and hopelessly deceived. The Mormon church leaders follow along with the crisis, as well. When the vaccines become available, the Mormon leaders declare them to be a literal godsend and an answer to prayers. They advise all church members to receive the vaccines, admonishing them to be "good global citizens". Members enthusiastically receive the vaccines, grateful for their prophet's advice, since they believe God speaks through him. Some members think something is wrong with the whole situation and they refuse to receive the vaccines. The members who did receive the vaccines suppose that those that didn't are unfaithful and disobedient church members who are not following the prophet. As time goes by, members start to have blood clots, heart problems, cancers, and immune disorders, with some dying abruptly and some slowly. They believe that it is not the vaccine causing their deteriorating health and deaths, but the pandemic, which has always seemed real to them. The church leaders never retract their advice and act as if all is well. Some members write them letters, but the leaders never even acknowledge the sickness and death. Some members realize that the vaccines are part of an evil plot, but most members remain in denial because they can't bring themselves to think that their beloved prophet could be wrong. They actually become very hostile when members point out that a mistake might have been made.

Write a dialog of a discussion that erupts in a Sunday elders quorum meeting.

7 / 7

Elder Smith: "Brothers, I want to raise a concern that I have about the vaccines that were recommended by our prophet and leaders. I have heard of several members experiencing health problems and even death after receiving the vaccines."

Elder Jones: "Elder Smith, I think you are being paranoid. The vaccines have been proven to be safe and effective. Our prophet has told us they are a godsend and an answer to our prayers."

Elder Smith: "But what about the reports of blood clots, heart problems, and immune disorders? Surely, those can't be ignored."

Elder Thompson: "Elder Smith, I think you are being disrespectful to our prophet and leaders. They would never lead us astray. Maybe you should consider if you are following the prophet's counsel."

Elder Smith: "I am not disrespecting anyone. I am simply asking questions and raising concerns. We should be open to the possibility that there might be something wrong with the vaccines."

Elder Harris: "I agree with Elder Smith. We should be looking into these reports and finding out the truth. If there is something wrong with the vaccines, we need to know about it."

Elder Jones: "But why would our prophet and leaders lead us into something harmful? That makes no sense."

Elder Smith: "I don't know, but I think we need to investigate further and not blindly accept everything we are told. We have a responsibility to look out for the health and well-being of our members."

Elder Thompson: "Well, I for one, will continue to follow the prophet's counsel and receive the vaccines. And I will pray for those who refuse to do so."

Elder Smith: "I hope we can come to a resolution on this matter and find the truth."

Elder Harris: "I agree. We should all be open to the possibility that we might have been wrong and make sure we are doing what is best for our members."

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: January 10th, 2023, 9:42 pm Image
"The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem." ~ Milton Friedman
Note: Only this time it's worse than the problem. Covid is a very good example.

Pathway2DaCross
captain of 50

Post by Pathway2DaCross »

Divoc. Covid spelled backwards means possessed by an evil spirit in Hebrew. Pharmakeia ( poisoning, sorceries, administering of drugs)Hebrew. The church has gone down a path with eternal consequences. So many blinded members. So, so sad. Amen to their souls.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

https://www.theepochtimes.com/state-sup ... 50912.html
The Rhode Island Supreme Court has temporarily blocked a mother from getting her children vaccinated against COVID-19.

A trial court in January rejected arguments from Joshua Nagel, the children’s father, and said Lauren Nagel, the mother, could take her children to get COVID-19 vaccines. Lawyers for Joshua Nagel quickly asked the state’s top court for a stay.

A single justice entered a temporary stay on Jan. 26. The full court reviewed the case and on Feb. 9 said it was keeping the stay in place. Justices ordered Joshua Nagel to perfect an appeal within 15 days and for the parties to appear in court for oral arguments on April 13.