New subtle temple changes

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: New subtle temple changes

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 7:25 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 12th, 2023, 5:29 pm
Subcomandante wrote: January 12th, 2023, 5:21 pm If you have them, why not share them? You can PM me if you prefer to do that
Here’s the think with SRA accounts, they almost universally get dismissed off-hand by members of the church becuase they are just too unbelievable to the believing member. You still think these men are good even after pushing a jab that is killing people… yet you still come up with excuses as to why, how, where, etc.

You can dig into this if you want: www.Mormonmonarch.com
There is much more than this. Also, there is a reason Hinckley never called out our corrupt government during 9/11.
It's not just this.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

That's all.

I've been given some pretty good evidence of a sexual abuse problem in the church as a whole, but nothing that rises to the level of the claims in this and other threads.

Innocent until proven guilty.

It's a bedrock principle.

I'll take a look at your link.
I honestly believe that’s the allure to SRA for the gads. Often the only evidence remaining is a fractured soul and personality. We just call them crazy, which repeatedly happens here on the forum. It doesn’t take extraordinary evidence, you just have to connect a few dots.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 7:26 pm
Subcomandante wrote: January 12th, 2023, 5:21 pm If you have them, why not share them? You can PM me if you prefer to do that
Here’s the think with SRA accounts, they almost universally get dismissed off-hand by members of the church becuase they are just too unbelievable to the believing member. You still think these men are good even after pushing a jab that is killing people… yet you still come up with excuses as to why, how, where, etc.

There is much more than this. Also, there is a reason Hinckley never called out our corrupt government during 9/11.
It's not just this.

That's all.

I've been given some pretty good evidence of a sexual abuse problem in the church as a whole, but nothing that rises to the level of the claims in this and other threads.

So, looking at your link, I'll say this... I was just made aware of a LDS Church / Disney connection that is undeniable. Not going to doxx anyone, though.
I believe they recently called a Disney executive to a significant leadership position.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

All you have to do is to look at the historical evidence of what happens every time there are Prophets. If you don't believe that, what about the scriptural record. It includes some pretty damning things in many places, including about Prophets. But, there is one passage in particular that tells plainly what is going on, right now, at the top tier of the Church:
Isaiah 57
3 But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore.

4 Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood.

5 Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?

6 Among the smooth stones of the stream is thy portion; they, they are thy lot: even to them hast thou poured a drink offering, thou hast offered a meat offering. Should I receive comfort in these?

7 Upon a lofty and high mountain hast thou set thy bed: even thither wentest thou up to offer sacrifice.

8 Behind the doors also and the posts hast thou set up thy remembrance: for thou hast discovered thyself to another than me, and art gone up; thou hast enlarged thy bed, and made thee a covenant with them; thou lovedst their bed where thou sawest it.

9 And thou wentest to the king with ointment, and didst increase thy perfumes, and didst send thy messengers far off, and didst debase thyself even unto hell.
This is verified in multiple places, including Isaiah chapter 1:
2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the @#$ his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.

9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

10 Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

22 Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:

23 Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.
That begins with "the whole head is sick" and ends with the "princes are rebellious."

Did we think the Last Days apostasy was going to be less sin bound then any other time in history? It cannot be. We are told by Mark, that the last days will be the worst in the history of the earth. Isaiah testifies the prophets have gone astray, and are blind and as dumb dogs not knowing how to bark, but are taken with wine.

Last year, I spoke with a woman who saw what she should not have seen in the basement of the temple. She fears for her life because of what has happened since that time. She is not the only one, there is a woman who is testifying that she and her sister were taken into the basement of the SLC temple, where there is an altar for sacrifices. I have seen the original plans of that temple, and there is that room on those plans.

If we would believe the witnesses, and there are many, many more than three, we should consider these things.

Do you disbelieve the historical record, and the scriptural record, and the witnesses that have come forward? On what do you base that judgement?

Finally, why do you think Jesus Christ implores that the Saints study Isaiah? Could it be because He knew that the Church leaders would lead the church astray, as indicated in the JST Mark 9:
42 And again, if thy foot offend thee, cut it off; for he that is thy standard, by whom thou walkest, if he become a transgressor, he shall be cut off.

43 It is better for thee, to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell; into the fire that never shall be quenched.

44 Therefore, let every man stand or fall, by himself, and not for another; or not trusting another.

45 Seek unto my Father, and it shall be done in that very moment what ye shall ask, if ye ask in faith, believing that ye shall receive.

46 And if thine eye which seeth for thee, him that is appointed to watch over thee to show thee light, become a transgressor and offend thee, pluck him out.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Joan7 wrote: January 12th, 2023, 8:30 pm All you have to do is to look at the historical evidence of what happens every time there are Prophets. If you don't believe that, what about the scriptural record. It includes some pretty damning things in many places, including about Prophets. But, there is one passage in particular that tells plainly what is going on, right now, at the top tier of the Church:
Isaiah 57
3 But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore.

4 Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood.

5 Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?

6 Among the smooth stones of the stream is thy portion; they, they are thy lot: even to them hast thou poured a drink offering, thou hast offered a meat offering. Should I receive comfort in these?

7 Upon a lofty and high mountain hast thou set thy bed: even thither wentest thou up to offer sacrifice.

8 Behind the doors also and the posts hast thou set up thy remembrance: for thou hast discovered thyself to another than me, and art gone up; thou hast enlarged thy bed, and made thee a covenant with them; thou lovedst their bed where thou sawest it.

9 And thou wentest to the king with ointment, and didst increase thy perfumes, and didst send thy messengers far off, and didst debase thyself even unto hell.
This is verified in multiple places, including Isaiah chapter 1:
2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the @#$ his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.

9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

10 Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

22 Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:

23 Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.
That begins with "the whole head is sick" and ends with the "princes are rebellious."

Did we think the Last Days apostasy was going to be less sin bound then any other time in history? It cannot be. We are told by Mark, that the last days will be the worst in the history of the earth. Isaiah testifies the prophets have gone astray, and are blind and as dumb dogs not knowing how to bark, but are taken with wine.

Last year, I spoke with a woman who saw what she should not have seen in the basement of the temple. She fears for her life because of what has happened since that time. She is not the only one, there is a woman who is testifying that she and her sister were taken into the basement of the SLC temple, where there is an altar for sacrifices. I have seen the original plans of that temple, and there is that room on those plans.

If we would believe the witnesses, and there are many, many more than three, we should consider these things.

Do you disbelieve the historical record, and the scriptural record, and the witnesses that have come forward? On what do you base that judgement?

Finally, why do you think Jesus Christ implores that the Saints study Isaiah? Could it be because He knew that the Church leaders would lead the church astray, as indicated in the JST Mark 9:
42 And again, if thy foot offend thee, cut it off; for he that is thy standard, by whom thou walkest, if he become a transgressor, he shall be cut off.

43 It is better for thee, to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell; into the fire that never shall be quenched.

44 Therefore, let every man stand or fall, by himself, and not for another; or not trusting another.

45 Seek unto my Father, and it shall be done in that very moment what ye shall ask, if ye ask in faith, believing that ye shall receive.

46 And if thine eye which seeth for thee, him that is appointed to watch over thee to show thee light, become a transgressor and offend thee, pluck him out.
I'd love to see those temple plans. Where did you see them at?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 12th, 2023, 7:54 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 7:26 pm

It's not just this.

That's all.

So, looking at your link, I'll say this... I was just made aware of a LDS Church / Disney connection that is undeniable. Not going to doxx anyone, though.
I believe they recently called a Disney executive to a significant leadership position.
The Mormon / Disney pipeline

https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/facpub/1386/

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

Oh, Duke, stop! My Foes list is getting embarrassingly long.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 12th, 2023, 7:53 pm

It's not just this.

That's all.

I honestly believe that’s the allure to SRA for the gads. Often the only evidence remaining is a fractured soul and personality. We just call them crazy, which repeatedly happens here on the forum. It doesn’t take extraordinary evidence, you just have to connect a few dots.
I don't call them crazy.

I'm happy to do the research.

But extraordinary claims like Satanic Ritual Abuse require extraordinary evidence.

Claims of normal sexual abuse require less extraordinary evidence.

Claims of impropriety require even less.

I'll say this: that link you gave me is one of, if not the best, sources on this topic I've seen.

Tons of verifiable and/or falsifiable claims.

Documents.

Names of companies and places that I've become familiar with over the last little while.

Like Nampa, Idaho.

What are the chances that little town would have come up in my life several times over the last couple weeks?

And what are the chances it would be related to the CIA?

So, you've got my attention.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 8:43 pm

It's not just this.

That's all.

I don't call them crazy.

But extraordinary claims like Satanic Ritual Abuse require extraordinary evidence.

I'll say this: that link you gave me is one of, if not the best, sources on this topic I've seen.

Documents.

Names of companies and places that I've become familiar with over the last little while.

Like Nampa, Idaho.

What are the chances that little town would have come up in my life several times over the last couple weeks?

I’ve read every essay. It was sickening. I am also very familiar with Boise/Nampa area and the surrounding areas in Idaho. He drops names, places, locations, dates, the works.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 12th, 2023, 8:48 pm

It's not just this.

That's all.

I don't call them crazy.

Documents.

Like Nampa, Idaho.

I’ve read every essay. It was sickening. I am also very familiar with Boise/Nampa area and the surrounding areas in Idaho. He drops names, places, locations, dates, the works.
Well, then, I'll research it.

Like I promised I would, several weeks ago.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Another hit for this person: he claims to have eaten at a Cracker Barrel in Sandy, UT. I looked, and it exists.

Small details build big credibility.

We'll see where it leads.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 9:11 pm

I don't call them crazy.

Documents.

Like Nampa, Idaho.

Another hit for this person: he claims to have eaten at a Cracker Barrel in Sandy, UT. I looked, and it exists.

Another hit regarding Nicky Hilton's age when he claims to have been with her.

Not a huge hit, but a small detail that's easy to miss if you're "crazy" and telling tales.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 9:34 pm

I don't call them crazy.

Documents.

Like Nampa, Idaho.

Not a huge hit, but a small detail that's easy to miss if you're "crazy" and telling tales.
Find me this hotel, and even better, find me the room:

"There was a large window at the opposite side of the room that looked directly out of the hotel at the Mormon Temple there in Salt Lake City, and the Temple was largely framed in the windows view."

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 9:47 pm

"There was a large window at the opposite side of the room that looked directly out of the hotel at the Mormon Temple there in Salt Lake City, and the Temple was largely framed in the windows view."
Everywhere he should use the word "us", he says "U.S.". What's that all about, everyone?

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 9:11 pmAnother hit for this person: he claims to have eaten at a Cracker Barrel in Sandy, UT. I looked, and it exists.
There is no Cracker Barrel in Sandy, UT. If I'm wrong, what's the address?

Pseudonym
captain of 100

Post by Pseudonym »

ransomme wrote: January 11th, 2023, 2:28 am
Pseudonym wrote: January 10th, 2023, 8:11 pm
ransomme wrote: January 10th, 2023, 11:41 am
Pseudonym wrote: January 10th, 2023, 11:21 am

You may interpret it as you wish. Anciently it was considered sacrilegious to reference G-d directly by name or title. In the ancient Middle Eastern Suzerain servant alliance, how a servant used the name and title of their Suzerain depended on their status and the status of those the suzerain servant addressed. In short removing the vowels of names and titles of a divine suzerain is a sign of respect – both to deity and their believers that read what is written.
Since the internet is global and often read by those that still hold to ancient ideas – I conform out of respect, even if I do not necessarily hold to the same beliefs.
Is it not just another name or title? There is no functional difference between G-d and God, between Yahweh and Adonai. A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet.

That tradition in Israel came from misinterpreting things like, thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain.

If we want to show respect, we should keep His commandments.
Respect takes many forms. There are many religions even today that are forbidden to copy text that spell out the name or title of deity. For example – Some sects of Jews, many sects within Islam, some in Hinduism and even among Christians (for example Nestorian Christians).

If it bothers or offends you – you do not have to read my posts.
All true, but we don't need to invent things to announce our piety. God never asked us to not use His name. After all, doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose of names and titles, to not use them?

I mean we have a hard enough time doing what He actually does ask us to do.

I suppose that this subject in particular is on my mind, as this past Sunday I led our elders quorum in a discussion about bearing the name God which is what we covenant to do. It's kind of hard to bear the name if you can't say or use the name or title.
I will be blunt – and I apologize – about bearing the name of G-d but I believe that how you spell such names or titles of our Father, or His Son is not to be compared to how we treat (love and respect) our neighbors. It is most interesting to me that Jesus taught his disciples to skip all the titles and names and when we pray; to address to our prayers to our common Father in Heaven.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 9:48 pm

Everywhere he should use the word "us", he says "U.S.". What's that all about, everyone?
How many people from Nampa, Idaho have a "relationship with the Hiltons"?

Who is it?

"he told me that I was not to screw up his relationship with the Hiltons" (this is talking about the accuser's father)

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 9:51 pm

Who is it?

"he told me that I was not to screw up his relationship with the Hiltons" (this is talking about the accuser's father)
What's "the Most Dangerous Game"?

Where does it take place?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 9:52 pm

Who is it?

Okay, found the name of the father, based on the name of the company he owns.

It's definitely there in Nampa, ID.

Not going to doxx anyone, though.

Carry your own water.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 9:54 pm

Who is it?

Carry your own water.
Okay, this is public, because it's in the article.

The LinkedIn page for the company named has 14 employees.

They all appear to be foreigners.

From India, Albania, Iran, Kenya, Nairobi.

Seems legit.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 9:54 pm

Who is it?

Carry your own water.
There was already an entire thread on this, just in case you want to go down the rabbit hole there:

viewtopic.php?p=1238848&hilit=Mormon+monarch#p1238848

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Neurolinguistic programming. Mind slaves are full of it. Cathy O'Brien explains it and still uses it in her writing e.g. perpeTRAITORS, other words with dual-usage and subliminal effects.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Speaking of temple changes, there's a post on reddit from someone who says their dad is a temple president and texted this..
temple-changes.jpg
temple-changes.jpg (103.28 KiB) Viewed 385 times

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Hot diggity dog... somethin' new is coming down the pipeline.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Sounds like they are changing the ordinances again.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

HereWeGo wrote: January 13th, 2023, 9:15 pm Sounds like they are changing the ordinances again.

Queueing up the abomination that maketh desolate.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

Chip wrote: January 13th, 2023, 9:18 pm
HereWeGo wrote: January 13th, 2023, 9:15 pm Sounds like they are changing the ordinances again.

Queueing up the abomination that maketh desolate.
I don't think so. Daniel indicates that action is by force. And it is after a war or the first part of a war, where the new vile person in charge comes back after the ships of Chittum stuff. But, it could be polygamy. That would sure make people mad. Outside of the Church, the persecution would come. Inside of the Church, those canyons of opinion would suddenly become unpassable and there would be that prophesied split in the Church.