New subtle temple changes

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
WikiUp
captain of 100

Re: New subtle temple changes

Post by WikiUp »

Subcomandante wrote: January 9th, 2023, 11:10 am
I do not like the fact that the Five Eyes plus the EU coerced their populations to taking their options of the vaccines. The prophet did not want any trouble for the members with the nations and for that reason sent a letter urging people to get vaccinated.

Homosexual marriage was already legal in the United States since 2015. The Church figured not to waste any more money fighting it. Similar to how Jeremiah when he saw that Babylon was about to conquer Jerusalem urged his people NOT to fight against them, and even to build their housing there. Many people saw that as defeatist as do many today. And this was at a time when the SAME PRIESTS were defiling the temple setting up idols therein and offering sacrifices to them within the temples. And these were not merely sacrifices of the firstlings of the flocks. These were virgins and babies. This is what caused God to have his ire kindled against the bad guys. Having a bunch of sexually deviant people sing at the gates of the temple, for now, is not a desecration of the temple. Having them go inside for gay sealings, that will be the type of thing that brings God's ire down amongst the leaders that permit it.

How do you know what motives were behind the 1st Presidency issuing the August letter?

Likewise, how do you know what motivations were behind inviting the queer choir to sing on the D.C. Temple grounds?

Just speculation on your part.

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 10th, 2023, 2:08 pm She may have had far more insight into what she was doing than most of us give her credit. Women, by the very nature of their creation, are endowed with gifts not given to men. The gift of giving birth/life to mankind is tremendous, and most likely played a role in her decision to "multiply and replenish the earth." I doubt she made that decision lightly.
Some women really want children.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

silverado wrote: January 11th, 2023, 10:31 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 10th, 2023, 2:08 pm She may have had far more insight into what she was doing than most of us give her credit. Women, by the very nature of their creation, are endowed with gifts not given to men. The gift of giving birth/life to mankind is tremendous, and most likely played a role in her decision to "multiply and replenish the earth." I doubt she made that decision lightly.
Some women really want children.
Given how she was commanded to do so and was the only one capable of actually birthing a child, she most likely had a bit more skin in the game. :)

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

gradles21 wrote: January 10th, 2023, 2:15 pm And because of their nature they are much more trusting and easy to manipulate. "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."
Eve didn't know what a lie was. She had zero experience with evil. Her being tricked is a no-brainer because of her lack of experience, knowledge, and understanding.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

The idea that Eve had sex with a snake or with an unembodied spirit (Lucifer) is really reaching, imo. She and Adam were innocent. I don't see it being difficult to believe that they ate fruit that changed their bodies and minds.

Why are some people so hung up on Eve having sex with animals or demon-spirits?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Silver Pie wrote: January 11th, 2023, 2:32 pm The idea that Eve had sex with a snake or with an unembodied spirit (Lucifer) is really reaching, imo. She and Adam were innocent. I don't see it being difficult to believe that they ate fruit that changed their bodies and minds.

Do you think Adam and Eve were the first inhabitants of this planet and that our human history begins 4,000 BC?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 11th, 2023, 2:36 pm
Silver Pie wrote: January 11th, 2023, 2:32 pm The idea that Eve had sex with a snake or with an unembodied spirit (Lucifer) is really reaching, imo. She and Adam were innocent. I don't see it being difficult to believe that they ate fruit that changed their bodies and minds.

Do you think Adam and Eve were the first inhabitants of this planet and that our human history begins 4,000 BC?
No on the second one.

Probably not on the first one.
What if there were two couples left after the end of the last truly worldwide destruction (end of a Millennium of peace), those we would presently call Heavenly Father and Mother, and Jehovah (Jesus) and his wife? What if they created a garden. One had a son and one had a daughter. Innocent, having never been exposed to the great wickedness that had gone on before?

Or, perhaps, a couple of alien couples discovered or created this planet and put their kids on it?

I think we don't know the literal reality of how Adam and Eve were born, nor what they did, but I am convinced that Eve did not commit bestiality.

I, personally, lean to the idea that one round of this planet's existence is equal to one full precession of the equinox - around 25,000 - 28,000 years, depending on who you talk to.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Silver Pie wrote: January 11th, 2023, 2:47 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 11th, 2023, 2:36 pm

No on the second one.

Probably not on the first one.
What if there were two couples left after the end of the last truly worldwide destruction (end of a Millennium of peace), those we would presently call Heavenly Father and Mother, and Jehovah (Jesus) and his wife? What if they created a garden. One had a son and one had a daughter. Innocent, having never been exposed to the great wickedness that had gone on before?

Or, perhaps, a couple of alien couples discovered or created this planet and put their kids on it?

I think we don't know the literal reality of how Adam and Eve were born, nor what they did, but I am convinced that Eve did not commit bestiality.

I, personally, lean to the idea that one round of this planet's existence is equal to one full precession of the equinox - around 25,000 - 28,000 years, depending on who you talk to.
I think there are possibilities that are outside of the bestiality hypothesis.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 11th, 2023, 2:56 pm I think there are possibilities that are outside of the bestiality hypothesis.
Tell me. I'm interested in your ideas.

RosyPosy
captain of 100

Post by RosyPosy »

Just saw the first post. Glad I'm not getting married, because I stopped going to the temple years ago.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Acts 17:
24The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by human hands. 25 Nor is He served by human hands, as if He needed anything, because He Himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else.

Acts 7

48However, the Most High does not dwell in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says:

49‘Heaven is My throne

and the earth is My footstool.

What kind of house will you build for Me, says the Lord,

or where will My place of repose be?

50Has not My hand made all these things?’

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

And this was at a time when the SAME PRIESTS were defiling the temple setting up idols therein and offering sacrifices to them within the temples. And these were not merely sacrifices of the firstlings of the flocks. These were virgins and babies. This is what caused God to have his ire kindled against the bad guys.
Do you know that Nelson and Co are familiar with these kinds of temple sacrifices? They are and have been happening on temple grounds for decades.

Are these subtle temple changes?

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

logonbump wrote: January 11th, 2023, 11:09 pm

And this was at a time when the SAME PRIESTS were defiling the temple setting up idols therein and offering sacrifices to them within the temples. And these were not merely sacrifices of the firstlings of the flocks. These were virgins and babies. This is what caused God to have his ire kindled against the bad guys.
Do you know that Nelson and Co are familiar with these kinds of temple sacrifices? They are and have been happening on temple grounds for decades.

You are going to tell me that the FP/Q12 are familiar with these kinds of temple sacrifices, and they have been chanting "allelu baal" or "allelu moloch" while sacrificing virgins and babies on the temple grounds, in your words, for decades?

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Subcomandante wrote: January 12th, 2023, 12:47 pm

You are going to tell me that the FP/Q12 are familiar with these kinds of temple sacrifices, and they have been chanting "allelu baal" or "allelu moloch" while sacrificing virgins and babies on the temple grounds, in your words, for decades?
I don't know who's chanting what. But, in the mouths of two or three witnesses... Do you want the gory details?

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

logonbump wrote: January 12th, 2023, 1:00 pm
Subcomandante wrote: January 12th, 2023, 12:47 pm

I don't know who's chanting what. But, in the mouths of two or three witnesses... Do you want the gory details?
If you have them, why not share them? You can PM me if you prefer to do that

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: January 12th, 2023, 5:21 pm If you have them, why not share them? You can PM me if you prefer to do that
Here’s the thing with SRA accounts, they almost universally get dismissed off-hand by members of the church becuase they are just too unbelievable to the believing member. You still think these men are good even after pushing a jab that is killing people… yet you still come up with excuses as to why, how, where, etc.

You can dig into this if you want: www.Mormonmonarch.com
There is much more than this. Also, there is a reason Hinckley never called out our corrupt government during 9/11.
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on January 12th, 2023, 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Subcomandante wrote: January 12th, 2023, 12:47 pm You are going to tell me that the FP/Q12 are familiar with these kinds of temple sacrifices, and they have been chanting "allelu baal" or "allelu moloch" while sacrificing virgins and babies on the temple grounds, in your words, for decades?
I haven't had any experience with this, but I knew someone who totally believed this. She'd seen this happen when she was maybe preteen and older (she sounded like it had happened more than once). She was from CA and was part of a choir singing at general conference. She named Monson and Paul Dunn. She said it was in the basement of the temple. They could see the baptismal font (the mirrors in the font area, she said, were one way, where you can see through one side of it). Did it really happen? I honestly don't know, but I do know that she believed it. And she isn't the only person who claimed this kind of thing, but is the only person I knew personally who claimed this.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Subcomandante wrote: January 12th, 2023, 5:21 pm If you have them, why not share them? You can PM me if you prefer to do that
Gory details like
Spoiler
raping the girls and teenage girls. Sacrificing their babies in rituals using a knife. She even took the police to an area in northern Utah (I forget the name of the town) to show them where babies' bodies had been stuffed in a drain. The police found nothing in the drain. I have no idea how long after the fact this was that she contacted the police. I got the idea she was an adult at the time, so no wonder there would be no babies in the drain.
Like I said, I don't know if what she told me was true, but it was obvious something traumatic had happened to her, and she believed the top leaders of the LDS Church were the perpetrators. Could be that they were safe scapegoats for her to name (they wouldn't come after her for speaking out), could be that the people wore masks under their hooded attire that made her think they were GAs, or it could be something else (including the idea that she was telling the truth).

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 12th, 2023, 5:29 pm
Here’s the think with SRA accounts, they almost universally get dismissed off-hand by members of the church becuase they are just too unbelievable to the believing member. You still think these men are good even after pushing a jab that is killing people… yet you still come up with excuses as to why, how, where, etc.

There is much more than this. Also, there is a reason Hinckley never called out our corrupt government during 9/11.
It's not just this.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

That's all.

I've been given some pretty good evidence of a sexual abuse problem in the church as a whole, but nothing that rises to the level of the claims in this and other threads.

Innocent until proven guilty.

It's a bedrock principle.

I'll take a look at your link.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 7:25 pm
Here’s the think with SRA accounts, they almost universally get dismissed off-hand by members of the church becuase they are just too unbelievable to the believing member. You still think these men are good even after pushing a jab that is killing people… yet you still come up with excuses as to why, how, where, etc.

It's not just this.

That's all.

I've been given some pretty good evidence of a sexual abuse problem in the church as a whole, but nothing that rises to the level of the claims in this and other threads.

So, looking at your link, I'll say this... I was just made aware of a LDS Church / Disney connection that is undeniable. Not going to doxx anyone, though.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 7:26 pm

It's not just this.

That's all.

So, looking at your link, I'll say this... I was just made aware of a LDS Church / Disney connection that is undeniable. Not going to doxx anyone, though.
The name he gives is of a professor who associates with the Mont Pelerin Society, a group that wants to "facilitate an exchange of ideas between like-minded scholars in the hope of strengthening the principles and practice of a free society and to study the workings, virtues, and defects of market-oriented economic systems".

They're tied loosely to The Atlas Society - that would be Ayn Rand.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

It's not just this.

That's all.

Interesting.

Could you share more?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: January 12th, 2023, 7:35 pm

It's not just this.

That's all.

Interesting.

Could you share more?
Not really. I literally got the information less than half an hour ago. And I'm not willing to doxx people, for various reasons. But I guess I can say that if you were to look at a Disney employment roster, you'd recognize some of the last names, if you knew your church leadership well enough.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 7:39 pm

It's not just this.

That's all.

Interesting.

Could you share more?
Not really. I literally got the information less than half an hour ago. And I'm not willing to doxx people, for various reasons. But I guess I can say that if you were to look at a Disney employment roster, you'd recognize some of the last names, if you knew your church leadership well enough.
Here's a quote that has some easily verifiable / falsifiable claims:

"I personally met Hinckley, Monson and Eyring as well as many other church leaders and Bishops, and many of them were literal “Satanists” serving what they consider to be, the Left-Hand Path of God; Monson told me this in a meeting with him in 1998 at his office in Salt Lake City, Utah. His office at that time was located at the Brigham Young house offices."

If he's going to make the claim, he should be able to provide details.

Names.

Dates.

Places.

He gave us one. We could check that out.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

endlessQuestions wrote: January 12th, 2023, 7:39 pm

It's not just this.

That's all.

Interesting.

Could you share more?
I do know that BYU has a pretty extensive animation department and there are SEVERAL people that have been contracted into the Mouse or any of her agencies. I know of a bishop that works for the Mouse through Marvel.