God Curses The World

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Lucifer
captain of 50

God Curses The World

Post by Lucifer »

This is the last post that this servant will post here for quite some time. Most of you are wicked and hate that I say that. Most of you don’t care for Christians and their experiences you find them uninteresting or fake. You find yourself not even close to being a good person at this point. Most of you say “no not true” in your mind when I say WICKED, YOU ARE WICKED. And you say “no, not true this person is false.” You don’t understand yourself. You find that you are wicked eventually. God has cursed this world to know that they are wicked. If you start feeling bad suddenly out of nowhere you will find yourself wondering about being a bad person. You all will find out eventually that you are wicked. This is to help people LISTEN TO THIS PERSON. I also curse this world to have a lack of things like FOOD, WATER, AND HIGH PRICES. I curse this world with also PAIN AND NOT HAVING THE SPIRIT TESTIFY TO THEM THE BIBLE OR BOOK OF MORMON OR CHURCH IS TRUE. The church is not true by the way but some people feel the need to go to church after certain things have happened in life lately and I help people go to church, whatever church they go to. This will help people know that THE CHURCH I CREATE WITH MY SERVANT WILL BE HOLY AND GOOD AND PEOPLE WILL BE PROMPTED TO GO TO IT. I curse this earth with famine, with war, with evil men winning many things until people understand that this earth is evil or bad and people in it are not good either. This will help people be serious about finding a servant, someone who is talking to God and not talking to themselves or a devil. This servant is considered holy. I have had enough of you say “normal person trying to be interesting” and so I bless this servant to seem like Joseph when they talk or write something. They will have this blessing so that people will listen.
I also curse this world with more war. This war will be a world war and people will find themselves wishing that this war was not around. This war is scary and bad and the usa will be in it. I curse all of you who know this servant and who have rejected him. I curse you all on this forum for having heard my word and saying “NOT TRUE!” and then rejecting GOD. You reject ME, not just my servant. This servant is holy and good.

I have to bless my servant’s family so that if they start having war that the war will not affect them. I will also have my servant not in war. This servant can’t fight right now. The war will last many long days and nights and this war will continue to spread everywhere. This war will start in various areas and people will wonder if the usa will do anything about it. It will.

I curse this earth to suffer at the hands of devilish people who will start to destroy America quickly and people will rise up and stop it. But they will wonder WHERE IS THE LEADER? WHERE?! WE NEED A LEADER! And people will wonder who the leader is. This is for my servant to be heard.

WAR IS COMING. FAMINE IS COMING. HIGH PRICES ARE COMING AND PEOPLE WILL DIE TERRIBLE DEATHS IN WAR AND FAMINE BECAUSE ALL OF YOU, ALL OF THE EARTH IS NOT LISTENING TO MY SERVANT.

If you had been better you would not have received this. If you were like anything my servant imagines you would be interested and asking questions, not really believing yet but asking questions and then maybe believing. You are so uninterested in this person that you have left them alone. This person is not going to leave this earth without finding people who don’t want to be burned.
You may or may not totally agree with everything my servant has said, but you have obviously made the choice to be unbelieving.
My servant is sorrowful for all of you and the future that awaits.
If only you listened.

Those of you who have heard this person, will understand later on that you rejected the actual prophet in the last days.

Those of you who have heard this person and rejected you will find yourself unhappy with your life and will come to the servant and say “I apologize and I need to repent I am afraid of being burned”
Those of you who are evil on this site, you are wicked, stay away from this servant.

Those of you who hear this after my war that will come all of you who will hear after the war would be blessed more if you had listened before it, but you are still blessed because you listened.

Those of you who are wicked and finding ways to destroy my servant in the end you will suffer more greatly than all.

Those of you who are wicked on any level will find themselves unhappy and then searching for an answer eventually. All of you who are close to being a good person will find this person eventually and ask “WHAT DO I DO TO REPENT?” those of you who asked my servant about repentance need to keep in contact with my servant if you really want to repent.

I curse this earth with lack and with famine that is widespread. USA will find their shelves are barren more so than not. You will find yourself nervous about this. You will find that this famine is so bad that even the usa suffers with it.
Evil men like George soros and bill gates and all of those rich evil men will band together and create chaos and evil like never before and you will be scared for your life even in the usa, you will be nervous. Those of you in other countries are not wicked in certain ways compared to the usa, but you still have wickedness and this will affect many people world wide and those of you who are good will rise up and say NO THIS IS WRONG. And you will fight the billionaires and the evil powerful men and women, however, you will wonder, “WHERE IS THE LEADER?” This is my leader however you did not listen to them. This servant is hoping you will listen before this happens but it won’t. You won’t listen because you have become a wicked lazy and evil generation that thinks that evil is fine and you will find out how evil, evil can get. Many people will die from these evil rich men and powerful men and women and many people will be forced to do things they don’t want to do. This evil will come upon 2nd world countries first, then 1st world then 3rd world countries. This will happen that way.

All of you who have rejected my servant and have not even asked a question to them, you are part of the wicked who brought evil upon this earth because of your wickedness. You will be cursed above all people on this earth because you said “NOT TRUE” to GOD’S WORDS. GOD’S! You are wicked and caused so much pain for people. You think you are wicked? NO, you think you are ok and not wicked, you think that rejecting and saying this to people “I’m okay” and being wicked is okay? IT’S NOT. This world will heave at the seems if you are not going to listen. My servant and their family will be fine but everyone else will struggle. If you decide to go that direction, to never listen because you have become wicked so much that I have to make the world spin opposite then you will suffer greatly in 1st world countries almost as bad as countries that are less powerful. You will wonder if you find yourself a good person after a while. This scenario hopefully will not happen. IT CAN HOWEVER HAPPEN.

None of you want George Washington, none of you want help to repent, none of you want anything to do with this servant after reading his blog, his words, and help from him. NONE OF YOU SAY “OH THIS IS TRUE!” None of you care to hear. So God will curse this earth to oblivion if he needs too so that you listen and you hear.

None of you are coming to your senses. So I will punish every person on this planet at this point for not listening to my servant. You had your chance. YOU DID, IT’S FINISHED.

I have had enough of people saying MY SERVANT IS CRAZY. YOU ARE DANGEROUS IN A CERTAIN WAY SO I WILL MAKE PEOPLE WONDER ABOUT TALKING TO GOD MORE AND SAYING SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT IT RATHER THAN YOU SAYING CRAZY!

I will make this world believe at this point. I will not have people putting my servant in jail for their words so my servant will not share their words until the end if this happens correctly. I will have the church set up, the building up the temple up and scriptures finished this is my plan and my plan will work. ALL OF YOU LISTEN WHEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN, HOWEVER YOU ARE NOT LISTENING WHEN THINGS ARE GOOD.

This servant doesn’t want this to happen, but it must of I will burn all of you and you will be confused.

None of you are wicked in your mind, and none of you are needing to repent in your mind, you are wicked to think this.

This earth will claim many lives because of you. You! Because you think this person is somehow crazy, strange or bad for claiming to be a servant. YOU ARE THE REASON PEOPLE WILL DIE.

You have not repented or even been interested so I will make sure people will listen at this point. This evil that will come will shock people and will surprise people because most people are not evil they are wicked, they don’t think “OH LETS DO THIS TO HURT PEOPLE” they think “What is something I can do today that is not so great?” but it comes as a thought to be lazy. Most people are lazy and this is why, they are WICKED.
People do not understand in my servant’s mind but they will understand it very well when this is over. The usa will lose some rights if they are not careful, and if they start having things like “spending bills” that put them into the hole even deeper than usual this is the start of that evil that will come upon the usa and the world. These bills will be considered monstrous amounts of money compared to billions. People will not understand why they are doing this and then the evil happens. This will create a country that is in debt so much that the world collapses around it.

People wish for a prophet but don’t really want one. WICKED! YOU ARE WICKED!

This world will collapse with you being the reason, many will die from famine, hunger, pain, and suicide because there is no way out. Many of you in this forum claim this servant is the reason for this, but it is YOU. YOU DID NOT LISTEN. YOU DID NOT DO WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE. THIS WORLD WILL BURN WITH YOU IN IT IF YOU ARE NOT REPENTANT AFTER THIS.

Those of you who are young will find yourself in a world that is evil and scary and you will be fearful. You are young and scared and I will protect you with feelings that are safe feelings. You will not be scared to death like your parents, it will look like faith to people in the younger generation and they will say “don’t worry it’ll be fine” and people will start thinking the end is near if THEIR CHILDREN ARE SAYING THIS IS A MIRACLE. Most people will not listen who don’t have children. Most people who don’t have a child by now will not listen to the servant at this point. Millenials if you don’t have a child you may or may not listen, but those of you who have children or who have grandchildren you are blessed compared to the rest.

Babies being born will slow down, massively because people are afraid they cannot afford rent, and food. People will starve in 3rd world countries and people will not listen still because they are NOT dealing with it. YOU ARE WICKED IN THIS AREA. People will starve because of you, all of you who have seen my servants message and have not done anything.

This servant does not want me to curse more. I will refrain at this point. I know how to get all of you to listen but it will cost lives. YOU ARE THE REASON THIS WILL HAPPEN. THIS FORUM AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT LISTENED.

You have a lot of blood on your hands and you will answer for it in the next life.

My servant is sad.

This is not a good situation. Many people will find themselves unhappy and turning to GOD who will not answer their prayers.

I am GOD and I SPEAK TO THIS FORUM.
IF YOU EVER CONSIDER THIS PERSON THE REASON FOR THE PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD, YOU WILL BE CURSED. YOU ARE NOT OKAY THINKING THIS.

This forum is not a freedom forum, it is a trap for those who are good to never find the truth.

This forum is cursed and will eventually shut down because of lawsuits or because of other areas.

this forum is evil now and my servant will not be participating in it anylonger, you have caused the evil in the world because you rejected my servant.
My servant is able to have this stopped if people start listening. If you listen after this post and ask “how do I repent?” the problems will stop and you will find yourself being very blessed.

I END MY SPEAKING TO THIS FORUM GOD SAYS!

I END MY SPEAKING SAYS SERVANT

SERVANT

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: God Curses The World

Post by Original_Intent »

Don't let the door hit the servant in the hiney.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Lucifer wrote: January 4th, 2023, 1:14 pm This is the last post that this servant will post here for quite some time. Most of you are wicked and hate that I say that. Most of you don’t care for Christians and their experiences you find them uninteresting or fake. You find yourself not even close to being a good person at this point. Most of you say “no not true” in your mind when I say WICKED, YOU ARE WICKED. And you say “no, not true this person is false.” You don’t understand yourself. You find that you are wicked eventually. God has cursed this world to know that they are wicked. If you start feeling bad suddenly out of nowhere you will find yourself wondering about being a bad person. You all will find out eventually that you are wicked. This is to help people LISTEN TO THIS PERSON. I also curse this world to have a lack of things like FOOD, WATER, AND HIGH PRICES. I curse this world with also PAIN AND NOT HAVING THE SPIRIT TESTIFY TO THEM THE BIBLE OR BOOK OF MORMON OR CHURCH IS TRUE. The church is not true by the way but some people feel the need to go to church after certain things have happened in life lately and I help people go to church, whatever church they go to. This will help people know that THE CHURCH I CREATE WITH MY SERVANT WILL BE HOLY AND GOOD AND PEOPLE WILL BE PROMPTED TO GO TO IT. I curse this earth with famine, with war, with evil men winning many things until people understand that this earth is evil or bad and people in it are not good either. This will help people be serious about finding a servant, someone who is talking to God and not talking to themselves or a devil. This servant is considered holy. I have had enough of you say “normal person trying to be interesting” and so I bless this servant to seem like Joseph when they talk or write something. They will have this blessing so that people will listen.
I also curse this world with more war. This war will be a world war and people will find themselves wishing that this war was not around. This war is scary and bad and the usa will be in it. I curse all of you who know this servant and who have rejected him. I curse you all on this forum for having heard my word and saying “NOT TRUE!” and then rejecting GOD. You reject ME, not just my servant. This servant is holy and good.

I have to bless my servant’s family so that if they start having war that the war will not affect them. I will also have my servant not in war. This servant can’t fight right now. The war will last many long days and nights and this war will continue to spread everywhere. This war will start in various areas and people will wonder if the usa will do anything about it. It will.

I curse this earth to suffer at the hands of devilish people who will start to destroy America quickly and people will rise up and stop it. But they will wonder WHERE IS THE LEADER? WHERE?! WE NEED A LEADER! And people will wonder who the leader is. This is for my servant to be heard.

WAR IS COMING. FAMINE IS COMING. HIGH PRICES ARE COMING AND PEOPLE WILL DIE TERRIBLE DEATHS IN WAR AND FAMINE BECAUSE ALL OF YOU, ALL OF THE EARTH IS NOT LISTENING TO MY SERVANT.

If you had been better you would not have received this. If you were like anything my servant imagines you would be interested and asking questions, not really believing yet but asking questions and then maybe believing. You are so uninterested in this person that you have left them alone. This person is not going to leave this earth without finding people who don’t want to be burned.
You may or may not totally agree with everything my servant has said, but you have obviously made the choice to be unbelieving.
If only you listened.

Those of you who have heard this person, will understand later on that you rejected the actual prophet in the last days.

Those of you who have heard this person and rejected you will find yourself unhappy with your life and will come to the servant and say “I apologize and I need to repent I am afraid of being burned”
Those of you who are evil on this site, you are wicked, stay away from this servant.

Those of you who hear this after my war that will come all of you who will hear after the war would be blessed more if you had listened before it, but you are still blessed because you listened.

Those of you who are wicked and finding ways to destroy my servant in the end you will suffer more greatly than all.

Those of you who are wicked on any level will find themselves unhappy and then searching for an answer eventually. All of you who are close to being a good person will find this person eventually and ask “WHAT DO I DO TO REPENT?” those of you who asked my servant about repentance need to keep in contact with my servant if you really want to repent.

I curse this earth with lack and with famine that is widespread. USA will find their shelves are barren more so than not. You will find yourself nervous about this. You will find that this famine is so bad that even the usa suffers with it.
Evil men like George soros and bill gates and all of those rich evil men will band together and create chaos and evil like never before and you will be scared for your life even in the usa, you will be nervous. Those of you in other countries are not wicked in certain ways compared to the usa, but you still have wickedness and this will affect many people world wide and those of you who are good will rise up and say NO THIS IS WRONG. And you will fight the billionaires and the evil powerful men and women, however, you will wonder, “WHERE IS THE LEADER?” This is my leader however you did not listen to them. This servant is hoping you will listen before this happens but it won’t. You won’t listen because you have become a wicked lazy and evil generation that thinks that evil is fine and you will find out how evil, evil can get. Many people will die from these evil rich men and powerful men and women and many people will be forced to do things they don’t want to do. This evil will come upon 2nd world countries first, then 1st world then 3rd world countries. This will happen that way.

All of you who have rejected my servant and have not even asked a question to them, you are part of the wicked who brought evil upon this earth because of your wickedness. You will be cursed above all people on this earth because you said “NOT TRUE” to GOD’S WORDS. GOD’S! You are wicked and caused so much pain for people. You think you are wicked? NO, you think you are ok and not wicked, you think that rejecting and saying this to people “I’m okay” and being wicked is okay? IT’S NOT. This world will heave at the seems if you are not going to listen. My servant and their family will be fine but everyone else will struggle. If you decide to go that direction, to never listen because you have become wicked so much that I have to make the world spin opposite then you will suffer greatly in 1st world countries almost as bad as countries that are less powerful. You will wonder if you find yourself a good person after a while. This scenario hopefully will not happen. IT CAN HOWEVER HAPPEN.

None of you want George Washington, none of you want help to repent, none of you want anything to do with this servant after reading his blog, his words, and help from him. NONE OF YOU SAY “OH THIS IS TRUE!” None of you care to hear. So God will curse this earth to oblivion if he needs too so that you listen and you hear.

None of you are coming to your senses. So I will punish every person on this planet at this point for not listening to my servant. You had your chance. YOU DID, IT’S FINISHED.

I have had enough of people saying MY SERVANT IS CRAZY. YOU ARE DANGEROUS IN A CERTAIN WAY SO I WILL MAKE PEOPLE WONDER ABOUT TALKING TO GOD MORE AND SAYING SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT IT RATHER THAN YOU SAYING CRAZY!

I will make this world believe at this point. I will not have people putting my servant in jail for their words so my servant will not share their words until the end if this happens correctly. I will have the church set up, the building up the temple up and scriptures finished this is my plan and my plan will work. ALL OF YOU LISTEN WHEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN, HOWEVER YOU ARE NOT LISTENING WHEN THINGS ARE GOOD.

This servant doesn’t want this to happen, but it must of I will burn all of you and you will be confused.

None of you are wicked in your mind, and none of you are needing to repent in your mind, you are wicked to think this.

This earth will claim many lives because of you. You! Because you think this person is somehow crazy, strange or bad for claiming to be a servant. YOU ARE THE REASON PEOPLE WILL DIE.

You have not repented or even been interested so I will make sure people will listen at this point. This evil that will come will shock people and will surprise people because most people are not evil they are wicked, they don’t think “OH LETS DO THIS TO HURT PEOPLE” they think “What is something I can do today that is not so great?” but it comes as a thought to be lazy. Most people are lazy and this is why, they are WICKED.
People do not understand in my servant’s mind but they will understand it very well when this is over. The usa will lose some rights if they are not careful, and if they start having things like “spending bills” that put them into the hole even deeper than usual this is the start of that evil that will come upon the usa and the world. These bills will be considered monstrous amounts of money compared to billions. People will not understand why they are doing this and then the evil happens. This will create a country that is in debt so much that the world collapses around it.

This world will collapse with you being the reason, many will die from famine, hunger, pain, and suicide because there is no way out. Many of you in this forum claim this servant is the reason for this, but it is YOU. YOU DID NOT LISTEN. YOU DID NOT DO WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE. THIS WORLD WILL BURN WITH YOU IN IT IF YOU ARE NOT REPENTANT AFTER THIS.

Those of you who are young will find yourself in a world that is evil and scary and you will be fearful. You are young and scared and I will protect you with feelings that are safe feelings. You will not be scared to death like your parents, it will look like faith to people in the younger generation and they will say “don’t worry it’ll be fine” and people will start thinking the end is near if THEIR CHILDREN ARE SAYING THIS IS A MIRACLE. Most people will not listen who don’t have children. Most people who don’t have a child by now will not listen to the servant at this point. Millenials if you don’t have a child you may or may not listen, but those of you who have children or who have grandchildren you are blessed compared to the rest.

Babies being born will slow down, massively because people are afraid they cannot afford rent, and food. People will starve in 3rd world countries and people will not listen still because they are NOT dealing with it. YOU ARE WICKED IN THIS AREA. People will starve because of you, all of you who have seen my servants message and have not done anything.

This servant does not want me to curse more. I will refrain at this point. I know how to get all of you to listen but it will cost lives. YOU ARE THE REASON THIS WILL HAPPEN. THIS FORUM AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT LISTENED.

You have a lot of blood on your hands and you will answer for it in the next life.

My servant is sad.

This is not a good situation. Many people will find themselves unhappy and turning to GOD who will not answer their prayers.

IF YOU EVER CONSIDER THIS PERSON THE REASON FOR THE PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD, YOU WILL BE CURSED. YOU ARE NOT OKAY THINKING THIS.

This forum is not a freedom forum, it is a trap for those who are good to never find the truth.

This forum is cursed and will eventually shut down because of lawsuits or because of other areas.

this forum is evil now and my servant will not be participating in it anylonger, you have caused the evil in the world because you rejected my servant.
My servant is able to have this stopped if people start listening. If you listen after this post and ask “how do I repent?” the problems will stop and you will find yourself being very blessed.

SERVANT
You "curse this world to have a lack of ... high prices".
Jolly decent of you 'ole chap.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

We love you Emily.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Begone Lucifer!

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Lucifer wrote: January 4th, 2023, 1:14 pm This is the last post that this servant will post here for quite some time. Most of you are wicked and hate that I say that. Most of you don’t care for Christians and their experiences you find them uninteresting or fake. You find yourself not even close to being a good person at this point. Most of you say “no not true” in your mind when I say WICKED, YOU ARE WICKED. And you say “no, not true this person is false.” You don’t understand yourself. You find that you are wicked eventually. God has cursed this world to know that they are wicked. If you start feeling bad suddenly out of nowhere you will find yourself wondering about being a bad person. You all will find out eventually that you are wicked. This is to help people LISTEN TO THIS PERSON. I also curse this world to have a lack of things like FOOD, WATER, AND HIGH PRICES. I curse this world with also PAIN AND NOT HAVING THE SPIRIT TESTIFY TO THEM THE BIBLE OR BOOK OF MORMON OR CHURCH IS TRUE. The church is not true by the way but some people feel the need to go to church after certain things have happened in life lately and I help people go to church, whatever church they go to. This will help people know that THE CHURCH I CREATE WITH MY SERVANT WILL BE HOLY AND GOOD AND PEOPLE WILL BE PROMPTED TO GO TO IT. I curse this earth with famine, with war, with evil men winning many things until people understand that this earth is evil or bad and people in it are not good either. This will help people be serious about finding a servant, someone who is talking to God and not talking to themselves or a devil. This servant is considered holy. I have had enough of you say “normal person trying to be interesting” and so I bless this servant to seem like Joseph when they talk or write something. They will have this blessing so that people will listen.

If only you listened.

My servant is sad.

SERVANT
What is evil? What is good?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Lucifer wrote: January 4th, 2023, 1:14 pm I also curse this world to have a lack of things like FOOD, WATER, AND HIGH PRICES.
A lack of high prices would be a good thing, at least for buyers.

Edit to add, I see Robin Hood got there first.
Robin Hood wrote: January 4th, 2023, 1:27 pm You "curse this world to have a lack of ... high prices".
Jolly decent of you 'ole chap.