About The Servant

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Lucifer
captain of 50

About The Servant

Post by Lucifer »

Do you know who my servant is?

Do you understand who is speaking to you?

This is GOD SPEAKING FROM MY SERVANT. MY ANGELS TELL WHAT I SAY TO THIS SERVANT.

This is an introductory post about who this person is, and why they are telling people to repent.
This person is male and is anonymous for a reason, I cannot have evil people who want to hurt this servant FIND THEM. I CANNOT DO THAT. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WONDERING THEIR NAME HE WILL NOT TELL YOU WHAT IT IS.

My servant is holy, my servant is good, my servant is faithful and he is THE SERVANT IN THE LAST DAYS. He is the LAST SERVANT AS WELL. This is to show that I AM COMING SOON AND PEOPLE ARE NOT READY. This servant is full of the spirit and does not ever hate God for what they've been through. My servant is not a man who is a push over, or too NICE, they are however kind and pleasant. This is true that they are good. I AM ANGRY WITH PEOPLE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN THIS SERVANT. I AM LOSING PATIENCE. YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME ANGRY OR WORSE THAN THAT. BELIEVE AND MY ANGER WILL SUBSIDE. I NEED PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO MY WORDS.

This servant is a young person, they are young compared to the 50 and 60 year olds that have been not great to people in general when they have been in charge of the younger generation. This servant is not a teenager and is in their 30's. This servant is not a devil or listening to a devil who says "I AM GOD AND SAY THIS TO THEM SO THEY FEEL BETTER AND I WILL WIN!" this servant is only speaking for GOD. ALWAYS. This servant does not receive bad or incorrect information from the devil. They are good. This devil who has harmed them significantly has been pushed away and made to never talk to this servant again. This servant is not someone like Julie ROWE or DENVER SNUFFER. This person is receiving words from GOD, not from themselves or their weird ideas. This person is not a guru, this person is not faking it, this person is receiving words and instructions from GOD. GOD SPEAKS. Don't people want a prophet that speaks the words of CHRIST?

My servant is considered a fraud, fake, stupid, weird, and my favorite CRAZY. This makes GOD ANGRY. My servant is not crazy if you believe this and consider yourself a christian you are a fake one. God has told this forum several times that this person is the servant.

This servant is in utah. This servant is not going to share where they live it is too dangerous at this point. This servant is considered holy and good by GOD and righteous by humans. This servant is young considering that they grew up in the 90's and they grew to adulthood and now they start their mission. This servant is considered young still to many people and a little old to people who are very young like teenagers. However, this person is considered a nut job, crazy, and insane to most people who are christians because of their beliefs in GOD and in the DEVIL ATTACKING THEM. This servant is not crazy to think that the devil can be in the room.

My servant is male. He is also single and disabled. He is not okay with this and hates it but it's fine. This servant is good and holy. This servant is not holy because he's disabled. Disabled people are not holy usually.

Servants are considered to GOD to be THE GREATEST OF ALL and this servant is considered the best of his servants. HIS SERVANT IS THE BEST AND YOU IGNORE HIM.

Servants are similar to prophets, not the same, but similar.

Servants are not people who just SERVE GOD. People claim they are servants and serve God and they do poorly at it and do terrible at it and are not even close to what my servant is like. My servant is good.

SERVANTS DO NOT SHARE WHO THEY ARE WITH PEOPLE. EVER. This servant may or may not ever know who they are at this point and so it will be fine if they don't know, if they did it would shock them too much and they might have to talk about it with someone eventually which would be dangerous because my servant is the greatest.

My servant is able to do things normally, he is not physically disabled, he is mentally disabled. He cannot work a job at this point. He cannot start working or earning money at this point. I WILL HEAL HIM SO HE CAN DO IT.

My servant is understanding that they need to do better always to keep up with their own self. My servant has millions of good ideas and fun ideas on how to be better. Things like meditation and sports are important to this servant and they do so many things like this that you would be surprised to know that they have hours of goals they do. Why then can they not do jobs? Several reasons. Empaths have a tendency to feel people's emotions and garbage they spew emotionally everywhere they go. My servant is the best empath on this earth you will find. This empathic servant is considered holy still despite feeling garbage from everyone around them. This servant is considered still happy and normal and not angry at everyone like most empaths are. Most people are suffering something hard to deal with in my servant's mind, however, the reason this is not correct is because they feel your emotion 10xs worse than what you feel, so it helps them know where the problem is. If you struggle around this person, they struggle for your issue more than you do and they get out of it alive or they get help or they do better than you do with your life. This servant is holy and good.

My servant is considered holy. This means that even though they are young they still are holy. They keep trying to be holy too which is surprising. This servant has not lost any of their holiness since they were born. This servant is considered heavily helped right now to be able to be holy still. Usually they need no help because they are holy, but now they are suffering massive amounts because of the devil who attacked them and tortured them mercilessly for years. This is not normal. It's kind of similar to something called a abrahamic test that only prophets go through. However, it's not called that, it was MUCH WORSE. So, this person is out of it right now. This person is not considered unholy because of their confusion, anger and unhappiness ever because they are in pain. If they had a normal life like you, they would be either filthy rich, talented in many areas, and fit, and extremely successful compared to most people who are successes, you would be suprised this person actually tries harder than you to be average in skills and average in having what they want. This servant is such a hard worker compared to most millenials and most people in general. Even those people who have 80 hour weeks and still have time to do more, do not do as much as this person does mentally and physically. This person would be either a multimillionaire with so much time on their hands that they create more and more businesses and have others oversee it and charities and they would get skills and they would get experiences that are extremely interesting and good, they would serve daily so much that this person would run out of time and not have any left to go to sleep. This person is not a workaholic either, they usually play video games or watch tv after they go to school, they do workout though, but they think that they can do anything and this is true. This person can get whatever they want in life at this point because all they have to do is to ask GOD FOR IT. HE GRANTS THIS PERSON EVERYTHING ALREADY SO THEY WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN ALL AREAS.

This servant wants to be good forever.

This servant wants to serve God forever.

This servant wants to improve themselves forever.

This person is phenomenal in their gifts of intuition. These gifts I give them now are considered better than even the best you can get in heaven. Those gifts are sacred compared to intuition or something like "I CAN DO ALL I WANT AND GET IT!" I bless this person with so much that I have to think of more things to give because they are doing more in their life than all that have been on earth. This servant is holy and good and not crazy.

My servant is considered an interesting and good person to angels. They don't get too bored actually with this person. They may have dealt with many people like you, but never someone like this.

This servant is also very very good at knowing what you need in life to improve.

My servant has many intuitive gifts to help them understand people better. They like understanding people. It's interesting to them.

My servant is good.

I am willing to have people ask me questions about the servant. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION THAT IS SERIOUS I WILL ANSWER IT. PLEASE ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THIS PERSON.

I end my speaking says GOD

I end my speaking says Servant

SERVANT

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: About The Servant

Post by Luke »

Lucifer wrote: January 4th, 2023, 12:29 am Do you know who my servant is?
Yes
Lucifer wrote: January 4th, 2023, 12:29 am Do you understand who is speaking to you?
Emily
Lucifer wrote: January 4th, 2023, 12:29 am My servant is male.
Hmmm
Lucifer wrote: January 4th, 2023, 12:29 am Disabled people are not holy usually.
LOL, that abrupt sentence made me laugh

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

This person is not a workaholic either, they usually play video games or watch tv after they go to school, they do workout though, but they think that they can do anything and this is true. This person can get whatever they want in life at this point because all they have to do is to ask GOD FOR IT.
Prolly this person is one of many people that will do stuff and things with God’s help. :?:

Spellcheck no longer flags Prolly as not being a word. :lol:

We the people brought about this change.

See how simple that was.

Rinse and repeat.
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on January 4th, 2023, 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Lucifer wrote: January 4th, 2023, 12:29 am Disabled people are not holy usually.
I'm confused why you would include this part Emily. Can you expound and explain what you are saying here?

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Emily is not speaking. Emily is posting what the servant is saying. The servant is not emily. Emily is a friend of the servant.

Disabled people are not holy meaning sometimes people believe they are choice spirits because they are disabled and sometimes that rings in people's heads that they are holy sometimes. This is not true.

No one has any questions for the servant ABOUT HIM?

Don't you find this odd? All of you do comment on others forum posts and find interesting things, yet you cannot figure out a question about the servant? I find this strange, all of you who are considered good people compared to the rest still don't respond. God is watching and waiting for one person to even ask "IS THE SERVANT ACTUALLY A SERVANT?" that would be an interesting question.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Lucifer wrote: January 4th, 2023, 12:24 pm Emily is not speaking. Emily is posting what the servant is saying. The servant is not emily. Emily is a friend of the servant.

Disabled people are not holy meaning sometimes people believe they are choice spirits because they are disabled and sometimes that rings in people's heads that they are holy sometimes. This is not true.

No one has any questions for the servant ABOUT HIM?

Don't you find this odd? All of you do comment on others forum posts and find interesting things, yet you cannot figure out a question about the servant? I find this strange, all of you who are considered good people compared to the rest still don't respond. God is watching and waiting for one person to even ask "IS THE SERVANT ACTUALLY A SERVANT?" that would be an interesting question.
Who is the servant Emily is quoting?

I would agree that so-called disabled people as a group don't get a blanket ticket to heaven simply because they are disabled. (Dang it I never got a ticket when I was injured and became disabled 4 years ago! :!: :( )
It's an individual situation between those individuals and Heaven, like it is for anyone who thinks they are not disabled.

What kind of "disabled" does the servant even mean? I frankly believe E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E. in this entire realm is disabled in one way or another.

Seems like kind of the point - we all have different talents and abilities and are very different, but this world likes to invert the idea and point out the "disabilities" instead - and want to make us all into "Mr. Normal".

Most people like to think they are not disabled - while they too cannot do things others can do, either because they simply don't have that ability and talent, or something else - like health issues, mental health struggles, injuries causing disability, individuals born with a myriad of different surprises, etc. etc. etc. ...

People who are not "disabled" at all are judged and classified inappropriately as "disabled", when they are absolute geniuses - but the rest of the world doesn't want to accept them that way because they are different another way. You wouldn't believe how many retarded people I meet all the time, who think my son with Down Syndrome and Autism (friggin genius, self-motivated, and talented kid - without the scales and veil most others are blinded with too), is the retarded one in the room. :lol:

So to whoever the servant is - I think the statement about the disabled must be talking about all of us, because NOBODY is without SOME disability - unless they just got twinkle/translated, we are ALLL in the same disabled boat.

Also, you don't know what people are thinking here - but you are chastising people for not posting their private thoughts about these posts, and condemning clarifying questions. That is odd to me if you want people to feel invited in for discussion. Maybe try Amonhi and MrSeeker + MrsSeeker approach - and you might help people feel more comfortable about sharing their personal thoughts on your posts.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Sorry, but lol.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

When is the name of the servant's blog going to be revealed? Lucifer? Don't tease us, you told us if we PM'd you you'd pass it along. Well, I did and you never...

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Is a disability a test? A curse? A random genetic mutation? What is the purpose of disabilities?

Was the blind man made blind just so Jesus could make him see?

Was the child given a death sentence by doctors so that her father would administer to her and witness a miracle?

Tell us what the servant says...