Connor's musings tore it up today.

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Connor's musings tore it up today.

Post by Original_Intent »

Was very good, I think a lot here will enjoy it.

https://www.facebook.com/cboyack/videos ... 539423753/

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Connor's musings tore it up today.

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

One thing I disagree with:

"The United Nations is largely toothless. It has no real power to control countries."

They exercise their power subtlety, not overtly. They use NGOs (Like Our Church!) to implement POLICY on the local levels in the cultural institutions like Education, Media, Religion, Business, Health, Ecology, etc.

Politics is downstream from culture.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 1st, 2023, 4:37 pm One thing I disagree with:

"The United Nations is largely toothless. It has no real power to control countries."

They exercise their power subtlety, not overtly. They use NGOs (Like Our Church!) to implement POLICY on the local levels in the cultural institutions like Education, Media, Religion, Business, Health, Ecology, etc.

This is very much a "Yes and No" question.

Firstly, many countries do ignore the UN on certain things. The USA, Russia, Israel and China all have for decades. The chamber itself is a talking shop.

Secondly, as you rightly say, the UN exerts power via its own bodies: UNESCO, WHO, UNICEF and UNHCR etc. UNESCO spearheads cultural initiatives. The WHO is probably the most powerful right now (no need to expand). UNICEF deals with disasters, famines etc and snaffles up money. UNHCR (one of the Light the World charities) decides most of who's going to move into your country and how many. However there are non-UN globalist NGOs which exert much more influence – NATO and Five Eyes being two examples.

Thirdly, the UN is really the storefront. There is real discussion in groups which are not open to free press coverage, and ones that no one has heard of. The fact these are so underhand and corrupt should raise concerns way before we get into specifics.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Niemand wrote: January 1st, 2023, 4:53 pm

Firstly, many countries do ignore the UN on certain things. The USA, Russia, Israel and China all have for decades. The chamber itself is a talking shop.

Secondly, as you rightly say, the UN exerts power via its own bodies: UNESCO, WHO, UNICEF and UNHCR etc. UNESCO spearheads cultural initiatives. The WHO is probably the most powerful right now (no need to expand). UNICEF deals with disasters, famines etc and snaffles up money. UNHCR (one of the Light the World charities) decides most of who's going to move into your country and how many. However there are non-UN globalist NGOs which exert much more influence – NATO and Five Eyes being two examples.

Thirdly, the UN is really the storefront. There is real discussion in groups which are not open to free press coverage, and ones that no one has heard of. The fact these are so underhand and corrupt should raise concerns way before we get into specifics.

You're right. My fear is that once they see an opportunity to grow teeth, they will... and the subtlety will go away... all they need is the right "crisis".

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Just got to 29:20 in the video and he calls out the "Interfaith Task Force on Religion for Sustainable Development on Agenda 2030" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO CONNOR!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 1st, 2023, 5:10 pm
Niemand wrote: January 1st, 2023, 4:53 pm

You're right. My fear is that once they see an opportunity to grow teeth, they will... and the subtlety will go away... all they need is the right "crisis".
I'm not exactly a fan, but the UN does at least operate through treaties and is fairly above board in some respects.. it's the underhand aspects in other organisations which concern me more. You know when the same laws start popping up in multiple countries without any paper trail... you know like why western schools are all of a sudden teaching six or seven year old schoolboys to chop off their willies and so on and how that could be seen as being of any educational benefit.

But do I think the UN will be used by the Antichrist? You betcha.

I've also said elsewhere on here that the UN building beside the Hudson resembles the whore upon the waters. Quoting myself:
Niemand wrote: December 12th, 2021, 11:42 am I wonder if anyone else has spotted another thing - the UN building "rises" out of the Hudson estuary.
Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Lucis Trust is the spiritual center of the United Nations...

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

Jason wrote: January 1st, 2023, 5:39 pm Lucis Trust is the spiritual center of the United Nations...
Hold on, I am receiving a telepathic communication.

No wait, it's just a buzzing noise, tinnitus.

I hear you man. Those people will believe anything.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Yeah, I just got through the whole thing. He does knock it out of the park.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
2023-01-01_22-13-08.png
2023-01-01_22-13-08.png (542.18 KiB) Viewed 625 times
2023-01-01_22-14-00.png
2023-01-01_22-14-00.png (656.92 KiB) Viewed 625 times
2023-01-01_22-14-38.png
2023-01-01_22-14-38.png (408.87 KiB) Viewed 625 times

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

"We're a global church, but we shouldn't be globalists. We're a global church, but we shouldn't be 'Good Global Citizens'. We should be children of God, first and foremost. Citizens of HIS Kingdom. Not citizens of the state, not subjects of Caesar, we're here to do what God has told us to do." -Connor Boyack

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

AFAIA, Church leaders haven't defined their use of "good global citizens." So, due to the Church's collaborative efforts with globalist organizations, we are left to infer, without modification to the definition, the existing globalist context. However, might the political neutrality of the Church exclude this interpretation, as well as inferring support of a philosophy that includes false doctrines? Might those who use this term imply only those principles, or the application thereof, compatible with gospel?

Church doctrines sometimes conflict with other contexts, and terms can be reappropriated. For instance, some early brethren referred to the Endowment as "true Masonry" or "Celestial Masonry," and other examples probably exist. This approach, likening something existing to something new, may aid understanding but there are pitfalls. In these cases, "Masonry" can have negative connotations. Otherwise, one can understand the intent, which is to build on an existing term in a new context.

Since following counsel not confirmed by the Spirit or that is otherwise deemed unwise (or unsafe and ineffective, etc.), I simply translate such counsel to accord with true principles. I haven't created my own reappropriation, such as "good gospel citizens," although this might at least be an improvement. I simply eliminate all non-gospel aspects. Thus, I would translate "good global citizen" essentially as Connor suggests, to "disciple of Christ."

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

ParticleMan wrote: January 2nd, 2023, 10:00 am However, might the political neutrality of the Church exclude this interpretation

The church's "political neutrality" is a huge lie. A façade. They've announced their political loyalties. Haven't you been paying attention? It's to Babylon.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

"Global Citizen" is very much a New World Order thing.

https://www.un.org/en/academic-impact/g ... itizenship
The concept of global citizenship is embedded in the Sustainable Development Goals though SDG 4: Insuring Inclusive and Quality Education for All and Promote Life Long Learning, which includes global citizenship as one of its targets. By 2030, the international community has agreed to ensure that all learners acquire the knowledge and skills needed to promote sustainable development, including global citizenship.
The church employing the term "global citizen" is in accordance with its Agenda 2030 compliance. It is not explained to us, but duly noted by the UN. Pushing the vaxx and talking about racism, sexism, and climate change are also done in fulfillment of covenant obligations to the UN Sustainable Development program. Gotta check all the boxes every year.

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 1st, 2023, 9:41 pm "We're a global church, but we shouldn't be globalists. We're a global church, but we shouldn't be 'Good Global Citizens'. We should be children of God, first and foremost. Citizens of HIS Kingdom. Not citizens of the state, not subjects of Caesar, we're here to do what God has told us to do." -Connor Boyack
Yup. I like what Ben McClintock said: Be the worst global citizen you can be.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

The United Nations certainly influenced conduct of the Korean War to the disadvantage of U.S. forces operations in Korea. And U.S. President Truman let them get away with that, with cooperation from the U.S. State Department. That told me a lot. During the Korean War I was close enough to the draft age to be concerned about certain events that indicated the American forces and their allies were being forced to relinquish certain advantages to the enemy.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

He's one of my subscriptions, so I listen to every episode. His episode, Was Joseph Smith a Polygamist, is a good episode.