The Nemenhah Records—Thoughts & Impressions

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Lineman1012
captain of 100

Re: The Nemenhah Records—Thoughts & Impressions

Post by Lineman1012 »

FrankOne wrote: March 29th, 2023, 11:07 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 29th, 2023, 8:05 am I feel this to be a very important topic and prophecy in the Nemenhah Record. These writings (speaking generally) are a blueprint for Zion and share in great detail the economy of God and how a Zion-like people should live. The quote below is a very specific prophecy for our day and what happened during the Restoration. The Saints failed to live the law of Consecration w/in the first generation, and it will continue until the sixth, or until the Lord's people cast out Babylon. Given the distortion of the law of the tithe and the recent SEC filing, the modern LDS leaders are called out for their corruption and lack of understanding of the true principle of Consecration:
10) Above all, I believe we owe our success as a nation and a community of nations to the Pillar of Consecration. For, it is by observance of this principle that this nation and its neighbors do come out of Babylon .

11) Yea, we do forsake the world and adhere to the Peacemaker’s Law of Economy, having not a desire to get gain unto our own holding and dominion, but rather, only a desire to gain abundance both for ourselves and for our neighbors.

12) Behold, we would not have riches, fine apparel and costly things, and also see our brothers and our sisters languish in want and necessity. But, if it becomes the fashion to have such things, it is only because all may have them together. And this has become a law unto us and to all the villages and settlements round about us.

13) And this shall be a sign unto whom the Earth might yield up this record: In the latter days the Peacemaker will raise up His Church once again unto the people. Yea, through a Prophet He will begin to restore that which had lain seemingly dormant for many lives of men. And through His Church He will cause the Gifts of the Haymehnay once again to pour out upon the earth to heal her.

14) But behold, before this little church shall have had but one generation in which to grow, and the believers begin to enjoy once again great blessings from Heaven, they shall reject even such things as the Peacemaker shall provide with His own mighty hand.

15) Yea, before one generation has passed, the Peacemaker shall declare the very most honored of God under His mighty condemnation, and this condemnation shall not be lifted to the sixth generation.

16) Yea, this condemnation shall stand in effect until the children of the restoration shall finally begin to turn their hearts away from the world and from Babylon.

17) And this shall be a sore vexation for them. For, they shall have the great gifts which the Peacemaker shall have given them before they turned from His paths, and they shall remember still the Gifts of the Holy Ghost which He did cause to be poured out upon their forefathers.

18) Yet behold, they shall have been led by shepherds whose concerns are for the getting of gain and of great wealth, and even their attempts to live the Law of Consecration shall be muddied and polluted by the principles of the world that their leading men shall introduce into their experiments.

19) Yea, and they shall fail utterly to live the law that contains and controls the abundance. In the end, yea, and by the time the Peacemaker shall wax in His impatience with them, they shall have cast aside the Law of Consecration almost entirely.
V 18 is very interesting.

I would guess that most would think that V 18 applies to the failed "united order" attempts made by the church.

I'm wondering if it is still futuristic. My reasoning is that the first portion of 18 mentions how the shepherds concern at the time were to get gain and great wealth and then.... the attempt to live the law of consecration.... which will be muddled and polluted by the principles of the world.

One possibility: The LDS leadership greatest focus today is to be integrated into the whirled citizenry and to make 'great wealth'. I have postulated in the past, that when the economy gets extremely bad, the whirled govt will ask the LDS church to step up with their vast resources of food , ie, ranches, farms, and STORAGE. The church then tells members that it is their duty to help the whirled as an act of consecration to give their food storage...or a portion of it.... to the starving whirled.

The food then goes to the UN and the UN laughs and throws it in a hole in the ground.

Reading it again with V 19 , I'm not sure my theory works but I don't think that the church was hell bent on "great wealth" during the time of the United Order.
I think we can liken verse 18 onto our day right now.

18) Yet behold, they shall have been led by shepherds whose concerns are for the getting of gain and of great wealth, and even their attempts to live the Law of Consecration shall be muddied and polluted by the principles of the world that their leading men shall introduce into their experiments.[I/]

We are led by shepherds, whose concerns are for getting gain and great wealth. Think about the just recently exposed 13 shell corporations to hide money. To hide money so the members (us the sheep) don’t know how wealthy the shepherds are.

The meaning of the law of consecration has been muddied and polluted could be easily represented by the teaching of “ if you have a choice to either pay your rent or pay tithing, pay tithing.” it’s about the money and it’s only about the money. Any type of teaching about Consecrating your time talents, and everything the Lord has blessed you or will bless you to the church of LDS Inc. means it’s about the money. So any teaching about money could fall into the category talked about v18.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

I fear we are quickly approaching this part of the prophecy: “…and by the time the Peacemaker shall wax in His impatience…” His judgements will soon be upon this people.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

These are the beginning steps of how the pure in heart will begin to cast of Babylon. Verse 22 is focused squarely at the LDS temple ordinance of consecration and how we don’t even give it a second thought once we leave the temple.

I believe we are now entering the sixth generation. (Verse 23)
22) What is worse, can this be so when they make solemn vows and covenants unto Him to keep His laws and His commandments but turn away from them almost in the same breath? I say unto you, nay!

23) Behold, the condemnation, that shall have fallen upon them even from their first generation, shall not begin to be lifted until the sixth. In that day there shall be some few among the believers who shall see the path to redemption from the curse laid upon their fathers.

24) Yea, they shall turn away the face from Babylon and shall cease to lay up in their hearts the things of the world. Yea, they shall no longer view their stewardship as having to do only with themselves, but shall regard the suffering of others as theirs as well.

25) Yea, they shall cease to build beyond that which they actually need, but with their surplus they shall even build a canopy for their neighbor. Yea, they shall become stewards of the Peacemaker’s footstool and cease to puff themselves up. They shall cease to attempt to wrest from the Peacemaker what is His. They shall cast down their towers and their great buildings and once again embrace the Earth.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I see many who want to wait until a church leader or some other servants leads them into the ways of Zion, even rejecting Babylon. Yet, I fear all who wait upon “the arm of flesh” will be sorely mistaken.
32) Do you think to wait for the wise to see the folly of their own teachings? What? Shall the Scribe or the Pharisee, or the Doctor of the laws of men discern their condemnation?

33) Nay! But they shall cry peace and safety when all security is gone. (1 Thess. 5:3 ring a bell?) Woe and thrice woe be unto they who so rely upon the arm of the flesh. Verily, they shall be surprised when the Peacemaker does reward they who understand and call upon His holy name, and stay His hand toward they who but call upon His name in vanity.

34) And the whole earth shall be in turmoil in that day. And behold, the believers shall cry out:

35) Why did the Peacemaker not warn us of this calamity? Why were we not made aware before the tribulation came upon us? Are we not the Peacemaker’s chosen people? Have we not raised up our altars unto the Peacemaker and have we not built unto Him great Temples? And wherefore does He treat us so, that we suffer in the sight of all the world, being His own people?

36) And in this manner shall the people lift up their complaint unto their God.

37) But, even worse, before the calamity shall come upon them, they shall be puffed up in their pride and shall claim that theirs is the only access to Heaven. (Covenant path/keys/authority anyone?)

38) Yea, they shall despise prophecy and shall look only to their shepherds, believing that the Peacemaker shall do nothing save He reveal His secrets unto His servants, the Prophets. And, believing their shepherds to be the Prophets of whom the scriptures speak, they shall wait upon the word of such and shall be faithful to the will of such.
These are our days! We are living these prophecies.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

A sign of true religion is that a people are taught correct principles and allowed to govern themselves. Force, control, coercion, and extensive “handbooks” that strive to dictate all policies and procedures are a sign of struggling religion. Telling people that their revelation must not contradict your revelation is a sure sign of a narcissist.

While we may expend copious amounts of time debating theological practices and beliefs here on the forum, the real test of truth for us individually is actually living the precepts we have been taught by the Lord and not forcing others to conform to our belief system.
107) Do not set up laws that do attempt to dictate all things whatsoever your people do from one day to the next.

108) Behold, other peoples have done this and great has been the suffering that has arisen out of such systems. In all things, strive to teach good principles. Behold, if you do this, the same good principles will retain, though they be interpreted and administrated differently from one generation to another.

109) In fine, hold to the course which you have already chosen, for it is a good road. Make good use of the day which the Peacemaker has given you. Do good continually in all your walk and all your talk and strive not to control the walk and talk of your fellowman. Rather, show by your own works what kind of goodness can come out of your good intention, but seek not to convince another except through your own ensample.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

This is a short, albeit lengthy, portion of a much longer discourse about consecration and the last days, combined with the tribulations. I’ve included just the last part of the discourse that makes reference to the shepherds and leaders (as well as the members) in our day. We have raised up men to be idols, and have made them the focus of salvation, and not Christ. Only the HG has the power to seal on earth and in heaven:
30) Behold, predict not your own salvation, but wait upon the Peacemaker in such things. He alone knows the end from the beginning. He alone can look into your private thoughts and see your nakedness. Wherefore, He alone may know the full measure of what shall be required of you to become perfected and to abide this estate and others. Wherefore, since judgment is not within you, leave all such unto One who is mighty to save.

31) But make judgment upon that which is before you, to act or to be acted upon. For, because of the light that is in you by and through the creation, you have wherewith to judge unto right action and unto right thought. Yea, you have wherewith to judge good from evil, but not wherewith to judge men and women.

32) Or will you say: Come follow me and I will lead you into salvation? Behold, the more part of the believers in the last days shall lay such a thing upon their shepherds.

33) And behold, their shepherds shall take it up lamenting that the believers have required it of them. Yea, they shall lay claim that salvation comes of them and of the church, and that none shall have it but through them.

34) Behold, this is the bitterest of pride. For, they seek to wrest from the Creator that which is His alone. Yea, they lay claim to judgment well beyond their stewardship and place the responsibility for it upon the worthiness of the believers.

35) Yea, the shepherds, and even some of they whom the believers shall call Apostle and Prophet in the last days, shall take up this discourse and lay claim to the power to seal and to save. And this shall be a pride that puffs itself even to the extent that all the believers shall be taught that the Peacemaker has given over such things to His servants.

36) Be forewarned in this, you very few who shall be the instrument in the Peacemaker’s hand to bring again Zion. Behold, the power to seal is had by the Holy Spirit of Promise alone and, although you may call men to make expression of the principle by way of ceremony, yet the power by which men and women are sealed up unto Sahnhehmpeht, a power to which they lay claim, is had by the Holy Ghost only.

37) And also the power to save is had by the Creator alone. Yea, salvation comes of Him who has the power, the might, the glory and the dominion necessary to save.

38) Do you think you, puny man, may lay claim to such things? Shall you claim that this entity or that shall have such power? Then you are numbered among those who raise up gods of stone to worship them.

39) My heart does swell within me to see the little flock that shall struggle amidst such opposition to bring again Zion. Yea, they shall be beset on all sides, but never so fiercely than by they who would call themselves their brethren.

40) But behold, they shall be blessed and prospered in the midst of their trials and their suffering.

41) Wherefore, when you read these things, you shall know that it is you of whom I speak and take comfort. Even so, the prideful shall also, reading this record, know themselves. But they shall continue to puff themselves and to persecute their own.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 1st, 2023, 9:09 am
Havenseeker wrote: January 1st, 2023, 9:02 am I am currently reading this book. It is definitely better than a few other “alternate scriptures” that I’ve read. I haven’t determined if this work is one made up by a clever person (or group of people) or if it is truly what it claims to be. But it speaks of Christ and there is nothing that I have come across yet that the spirit tells me is blatantly false. There certainly are weird bits, which boosts the likelihood that this is a man-made narrative device but not definitively so. I am interested to get to the end to see how the whole narrative is laid out so I decide how I feel about it.
There are aspects to the record that I am still pondering on. After reading it through once, and now half way through with a slower read, I feel that the record itself is what it purports to be in that it is a record of Hagoth’s descendants.

An interesting principle that is taught throughout this record is that the only way to know truth is through the Holy Ghost. Which requires both knowledge and a witness of the Spirit (mind and heart). It doesn’t matter what record or book we read. How do we “know” the principles in the BoM are valid? Through the Holy Ghost. I’d even make such a bold claim that Christ would teach us not to follow his teachings unless the Holy Ghost offered a second witness. That’s how important of a role each member of the Godhead plays.
Or even that the Christ would delay revealing himself. Instead, like the story of the king traveling the land as a beggar, perhaps he would get a better view of the real state of the world by traveling incognito. Much akin to the story of Gandalf, a non human spirit sent by the valar to serve some hidden purpose, all the while masking his inner flame amongst mortals.

The ones who saw the true flame of Gandalf, were the ones he knew were true. From a teaching pov, it is extremely troublesome if everyone looks to a single authority for answers. It cripples their ability to think for themselves and obtain their own spiritual focus.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I can’t judge every generation for their temple construction philosophies, but I appreciate the thought behind how these people built their temples. The buildings noted above came later on in their history. The capital city, Mentinah, did have a much more elegant temple with 7 different rooms or states of progression.
11) Now, it is not the edifice that makes the Tuhhuhl Nuhmehn (Temple) holy. Nay, it is not the earth and timbers that set it apart from the world. Behold, it is the intentions of the participants, the instruction and the covenants performed there that make it a place that is set apart from the ways and customs and practices of the world. Wherefore, it is an holy place on the day of ceremony, but merely a lodge on all other days.

12) Yea, and the same applies in the lodge of the Meeting Place. On the day of instruction, the Meeting Place is set apart. But at any other time it is but a lodge. In this custom we do prevent the building up of that great and spacious building which Lehi saw in vision. Yea, and in this way we do prevent the elevating of ourselves before the people.
I appreciate what the creator noted in another thread. I’ll copy his comment here:
creator wrote: April 12th, 2023, 3:53 pm The physical Temple buildings we construct for learning and ordinances are as a symbol, or a type and shadow, of the real Holy Temple, which is supposed to be our own physical bodies. We are supposed to make our body a holy temple for our own spirit and for Christ / God. The temples teach (or are supposed to) principles that help to show us how to make our body a holy temple that the Father, or Christ, or the Holy Spirit can come to, to reside within, to enlighten us, to teach us, to inspire us, etc.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2023, 5:20 am I can’t judge every generation for their temple construction philosophies, but I appreciate the thought behind how these people built their temples. The buildings noted above came later on in their history. The capital city, Mentinah, did have a much more elegant temple with 7 different rooms or states of progression.
11) Now, it is not the edifice that makes the Tuhhuhl Nuhmehn (Temple) holy. Nay, it is not the earth and timbers that set it apart from the world. Behold, it is the intentions of the participants, the instruction and the covenants performed there that make it a place that is set apart from the ways and customs and practices of the world. Wherefore, it is an holy place on the day of ceremony, but merely a lodge on all other days.

12) Yea, and the same applies in the lodge of the Meeting Place. On the day of instruction, the Meeting Place is set apart. But at any other time it is but a lodge. In this custom we do prevent the building up of that great and spacious building which Lehi saw in vision. Yea, and in this way we do prevent the elevating of ourselves before the people.
I appreciate what the creator noted in another thread. I’ll copy his comment here:
creator wrote: April 12th, 2023, 3:53 pm The physical Temple buildings we construct for learning and ordinances are as a symbol, or a type and shadow, of the real Holy Temple, which is supposed to be our own physical bodies. We are supposed to make our body a holy temple for our own spirit and for Christ / God. The temples teach (or are supposed to) principles that help to show us how to make our body a holy temple that the Father, or Christ, or the Holy Spirit can come to, to reside within, to enlighten us, to teach us, to inspire us, etc.
I concur, a holy place is made holy by people's actions and thoughts (vibrations). This is similar to the Jaapnese experiment with water. The water that has a label love on it, produced a good fermentation effect. THe water that had the label of hate or ignore on it, produced rotten rice after awhile.

I cannot remember the source, but it was sometimes said that in thelast days, we should go and stand in "holy places". I interpret that to mean we need to get out of Babylon and go towards communities and states that are more liberty focused and that have more like minded people.

Let Mystery Babylon go, let SOddom and Gomorrah go. They are no longer our path.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Ymarsakar wrote: April 13th, 2023, 6:44 am I cannot remember the source, but it was sometimes said that in the last days, we should go and stand in "holy places". I interpret that to mean we need to get out of Babylon and go towards communities and states that are more liberty focused and that have more like-minded people.

Let Mystery Babylon go, let SOddom and Gomorrah go. They are no longer our path.
I agree, we must cast off the shackles of sin and turn our hearts to others in kindness. We must turn from the selfish to the selfless.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 13th, 2023, 6:44 am I concur, a holy place is made holy by people's actions and thoughts (vibrations). This is similar to the Jaapnese experiment with water. The water that has a label love on it, produced a good fermentation effect. THe water that had the label of hate or ignore on it, produced rotten rice after awhile.
I'm well aware of those particular experiment, but forget the scientist's name. They are extremely dodgy in their methodology to say the least, although there is a good message to the story.
I cannot remember the source, but it was sometimes said that in thelast days, we should go and stand in "holy places". I interpret that to mean we need to get out of Babylon and go towards communities and states that are more liberty focused and that have more like minded people.

I often feel like this, but Mystery Babylon and Sodom are all around us. The whole world is Sodom, that is why it is under condemnation and in danger of destruction. We are ruled by such organisations internationally.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Niemand wrote: April 13th, 2023, 8:29 am I'm well aware of those particular experiment, but forget the scientist's name. They are extremely dodgy in their methodology to say the least, although there is a good message to the story.
It really makes you rethink the significance of intention.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2023, 8:39 am
Niemand wrote: April 13th, 2023, 8:29 am I'm well aware of those particular experiment, but forget the scientist's name. They are extremely dodgy in their methodology to say the least, although there is a good message to the story.
The human body is made up out of 60-70% water. What effect does hate and vindictiveness have on our own body and temples?

Hence forgiveness was taught, but the ancients didn't really get it. The Apostles certainly had "issues" with that one. Apostles: Jeshua, why are you speaking to this Samaritan?

Heh

Nephites: Why are you listening to this Lamanite, Samuel? We are the Chosen, they have been Forsaken.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: April 13th, 2023, 8:29 am
Ymarsakar wrote: April 13th, 2023, 6:44 am I concur, a holy place is made holy by people's actions and thoughts (vibrations). This is similar to the Jaapnese experiment with water. The water that has a label love on it, produced a good fermentation effect. THe water that had the label of hate or ignore on it, produced rotten rice after awhile.
I'm well aware of those particular experiment, but forget the scientist's name. They are extremely dodgy in their methodology to say the least, although there is a good message to the story.

I often feel like this, but Mystery Babylon and Sodom are all around us. The whole world is Sodom, that is why it is under condemnation and in danger of destruction. We are ruled by such organisations internationally.
When the lockdowns happened in 2020, the business I worked at was worrying about paying the rent. They didn't believe that the lockdowns would be lifted very soon, this was March 2020. I assured them that the lockdowns would be lifted on their business.

In April, Georgia gov Kemp was the first, if I recall, to lift lockdowns on certain businesses. That was the business I worked for.

Still during that entire summer, everyone was essentially too scared to open up, except perhaps for the desperate business owners. Workers refused to come in, citing 'Fears" of some unknown sickness that I felt no fear of.

2020 ended up being the best time of my life, in terms of economic and spiritual progress at least as a human being.

Why was Georgia and Florida not going insane over lockdowns in 2020? Because the people had a certain frequency and vibration and that transmitted itself across time and space, just like water/emotions.

So not only is it possible to live life perfectly fine and blessed by God, as I did, but you can do so even if the entire world around you is collapsing. Although this collapse is perhaps way larger than 2020 was.

As people separate more and more into groups that are self aligned together, the more the timelines diverge and we begin seeing material differences in our own individual lives.

You can choose to believe Mystery Babylon rules everything in the world, that you are merely a victim of it, but you are Choosing that timeline. These years are the last reprieve, the last delay, given as a mercy so that people can choose, so that they can have more time to choose. But it is not infinite a mercy.
Last edited by Ymarsakar on April 13th, 2023, 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2023, 8:39 am It really makes you rethink the significance of intention.
Yes, I've looked into some of this before. The main issue that we have multiple intentions within a short time and any water may be affected by multiple people's varying attitudes.

Of course the extreme version of this idea is blessing and cursing. Holy Water is blessed water, at least according to RCs.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Niemand wrote: April 13th, 2023, 9:04 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2023, 8:39 am It really makes you rethink the significance of intention.
Yes, I've looked into some of this before. The main issue that we have multiple intentions within a short time and any water may be affected by multiple people's varying attitudes.

Of course the extreme version of this idea is blessing and cursing. Holy Water is blessed water, at least according to RCs.
The other fascinating study was the one done with blood. If I'm not mistaken, blood was drawn and put in a petri dish. The person was then taken to a remote location, be it across the street or even hundreds of miles away, and subjected to different emotional stimuli. The person far away and the blood in the petri dish had the same reaction.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2023, 9:25 am

The other fascinating study was the one done with blood. If I'm not mistaken, blood was drawn and put in a petri dish. The person was then taken to a remote location, be it across the street or even hundreds of miles away, and subjected to different emotional stimuli. The person far away and the blood in the petri dish had the same reaction.
The blood of the christ. The blood of the messiah. The blood of animals.

There was a lot of lessons on blood back in the ancient days. By blood, salvation? Hrm, now could they have been referring to the hidden esoteric properties of blood, not the rituals or laws.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

One of the books in this Record begins with a young man who is 17 yrs old. He has many gifts of the Spirit and prophesies much about our day. As he ages, the wars between the Nephites and Lamanites become more intense. For fear of their own lives, they begin to build up works of earth and timber to protect their cities as well as create a standing army.

A few things that came out of this:
1) Their neighbors to the South began to distrust them.

2) They had to pull the small villages into larger cities, hence taxing the food and water supplies.

3) The standing army created a completely different hierarchal structure. The young men were taught to be exactly obedient to their commanders, and not necessarily to the Holy Ghost. It numbed their spiritual muscles.

4) They had to mentally condition their young men in such a way as to take the life of another. In order to do that you have to set aside the more charitable nature, for truly, the natural man often comes into play when you go to war.

The process occurred over several decades. Now he is an old man and recognized the error of his ways, he laments that he may have single-handedly been the means of destroying their nation. While he did have gifts of the Spirit, and communed with angels, the Lord stopped instructing him personally. And, guess what? The people thought the Lord would “smite” him (remove him) if he ever led them astray. Sound familiar?
55) And behold, my people did follow the Great High Priest in Mentinah as if he were the Peacemaker Himself, believing that I could not lead them off His path. Yea, they were all of the belief that the Peacemaker would smite me ere I could ever lead them astray. And smite me He has, with the certain knowledge that, if my people continue to follow my counsels, they shall all be destroyed.

56) Wherefore, I do leave my stewardship with this counsel: Lean upon Peacemaker. Importune Him in all things. Cry unto Him even when He has given you visions! Cry unto Him even when He has blessed you with the gifts of the Haymehnay! Cry unto Him even when He has walked with you and talked with you! Do not tempt the Peacemaker in anything, but cry unto Him unceasingly.
This is why the faith tradition in the churches of the world is doomed to fail, they trust in the arm of flesh. Members are told that the “prophet can never lead you astray.” This is a limiting philosophy and contradicts the teachings of Christ.

At the end of his life, this High Priest disbanded the armies and tore down their works of timbers. He was shown that the armies of the Nephites and Lamanites would come into their lands, and that they were to move ahead of the armies and not be seen.
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on April 14th, 2023, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

While this man heaps much of this burden upon himself, the community has just as much culpability of allowing themselves to be led astray. Can we see the parallels to our day?

We must awake! We must return to our own core beliefs and be willing to make our voices or actions heard, if we are so prompted. It is a false tradition that the “prophet” or high priest of the church can never lead you astray. The higher doctrine is that ALL men can lead you astray, and that it is incumbent upon all men and women to verify the truthfulness of all things through the Holy Ghost. We are not accountable to man, only to God.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

As a family we are reading Moroni’s words and what he saw of our day. Does any of this sound familiar?
17) Yea, I have seen how great shall be the preaching of religion among you. But behold, you cannot preach the truth if you do not live it. Yea, your preaching will have a form of godliness, but it shall deny the power thereof.

18) And I have seen the Church, as you shall call it in your day, with its temples and chapels that you shall build up unto the Peacemaker. And I have seen your dedications and your oblations of money and costly things in these great buildings that you shall raise up unto Him.

19) But can a temple built by your hands be the Peacemaker’s house, and can you expect the Peacemaker to abide in it when you do not His commandments?

20) Behold, you may dedicate every rock on the face of the earth to the Peacemaker, but if you dedicate not your own hearts it will avail you nothing. Yea, there shall be countless many who walk within the halls which you shall dedicate, but I say unto you, only they who dedicate their hearts shall feel the presence of the Peacemaker in such places.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The Soviet Union conducted experiments where they took rabbits into a nuclear submarine and parked it hundreds of miles out to sea, deep below the surface. They kept the rabbits' mother in a lab back in a city. As each of the rabbits was killed on board the submarine, the mother back in the lab had a detectable physiological reaction.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Niemand wrote: May 5th, 2023, 6:13 am

The Soviet Union conducted experiments where they took rabbits into a nuclear submarine and parked it hundreds of miles out to sea, deep below the surface. They kept the rabbits' mother in a lab back in a city. As each of the rabbits was killed on board the submarine, the mother back in the lab had a detectable physiological reaction.
fascinating.

I've read 'distance experiments' with Bees, but not with animals. from my experience, distance is not relative in spiritual connections between people. A person can be healed at any distance just as effectively as can be done with hands placed on the head. The only reason it wouldn't work for most is because they can't fathom it being possible. Why? because they only understand physicality. The mind is the most powerful thing there is when used as a vessel to let the power of God move through it.

It's seems hard to apply that to bees, but.... ?

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 13th, 2023, 8:58 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 13th, 2023, 8:39 am
The human body is made up out of 60-70% water. What effect does hate and vindictiveness have on our own body and temples?

Hence forgiveness was taught, but the ancients didn't really get it. The Apostles certainly had "issues" with that one. Apostles: Jeshua, why are you speaking to this Samaritan?

Heh

Nephites: Why are you listening to this Lamanite, Samuel? We are the Chosen, they have been Forsaken.
^

consider baptismal water

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 14th, 2023, 8:09 am One of the books in this Record begins with a young man who is 17 yrs old. He has many gifts of the Spirit and prophesies much about our day. As he ages, the wars between the Nephites and Lamanites become more intense. For fear of their own lives, they begin to build up works of earth and timber to protect their cities as well as create a standing army.

A few things that came out of this:
1) Their neighbors to the South began to distrust them.

2) They had to pull the small villages into larger cities, hence taxing the food and water supplies.

3) The standing army created a completely different hierarchal structure. The young men were taught to be exactly obedient to their commanders, and not necessarily to the Holy Ghost. It numbed their spiritual muscles.

4) They had to mentally condition their young men in such a way as to take the life of another. In order to do that you have to set aside the more charitable nature, for truly, the natural man often comes into play when you go to war.

The process occurred over several decades. Now he is an old man and recognized the error of his ways, he laments that he may have single-handedly been the means of destroying their nation. While he did have gifts of the Spirit, and communed with angels, the Lord stopped instructing him personally. And, guess what? The people thought the Lord would “smite” him (remove him) if he ever led them astray. Sound familiar?
55) And behold, my people did follow the Great High Priest in Mentinah as if he were the Peacemaker Himself, believing that I could not lead them off His path. Yea, they were all of the belief that the Peacemaker would smite me ere I could ever lead them astray. And smite me He has, with the certain knowledge that, if my people continue to follow my counsels, they shall all be destroyed.

56) Wherefore, I do leave my stewardship with this counsel: Lean upon Peacemaker. Importune Him in all things. Cry unto Him even when He has given you visions! Cry unto Him even when He has blessed you with the gifts of the Haymehnay! Cry unto Him even when He has walked with you and talked with you! Do not tempt the Peacemaker in anything, but cry unto Him unceasingly.
This is why the faith tradition in the churches of the world is doomed to fail, they trust in the arm of flesh. Members are told that the “prophet can never lead you astray.” This is a limiting philosophy and contradicts the teachings of Christ.

At the end of his life, this High Priest disbanded the armies and tore down their works of timbers. He was shown that the armies of the Nephites and Lamanites would come into their lands, and that they were to move ahead of the armies and not be seen.
As much as u dislike and abhor b young, he did the same thing when the feds invaded. He moved the saints ahead of the armies instead of instructing them to fight and shed blood. Instead of judging people by their actions, it is easier to rely on historians giving you quotes that appeal to human ego and satan dna natural man inclinations.

You are going in the right direction but there is much for u to learn still. It is much akin to the lds spiritual arrogance. Because a people are given insight and knowledge of the peacemaker, they start using this knowledge to better make war and conflict. Instructing people to take a bio weapon to cause war inside the body is an extension. And so is person to person contentions when 1 person is dead and unable to defend themselves.

It is almost as if there is something wrong with people s dna when one gives them spiritual truths. The spiritual ego develops over time and generations.
Last edited by Ymarsakar on May 6th, 2023, 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

FrankOne wrote: May 5th, 2023, 6:31 pm
Niemand wrote: May 5th, 2023, 6:13 am

fascinating.

I've read 'distance experiments' with Bees, but not with animals. from my experience, distance is not relative in spiritual connections between people. A person can be healed at any distance just as effectively as can be done with hands placed on the head. The only reason it wouldn't work for most is because they can't fathom it being possible. Why? because they only understand physicality. The mind is the most powerful thing there is when used as a vessel to let the power of God move through it.

It's seems hard to apply that to bees, but.... ?
Humans already have a version of distance quantum entanglement. 100th monkey effect and herd immunity.

I also have experiences of healing unlimited by distance. Before i thought i could only do so via the hands.