The Nemenhah Records—Thoughts & Impressions

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Nemenhah Records—Thoughts & Impressions

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 6th, 2023, 5:01 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 14th, 2023, 8:09 am One of the books in this Record begins with a young man who is 17 yrs old. He has many gifts of the Spirit and prophesies much about our day. As he ages, the wars between the Nephites and Lamanites become more intense. For fear of their own lives, they begin to build up works of earth and timber to protect their cities as well as create a standing army.

A few things that came out of this:
1) Their neighbors to the South began to distrust them.

2) They had to pull the small villages into larger cities, hence taxing the food and water supplies.

3) The standing army created a completely different hierarchal structure. The young men were taught to be exactly obedient to their commanders, and not necessarily to the Holy Ghost. It numbed their spiritual muscles.

4) They had to mentally condition their young men in such a way as to take the life of another. In order to do that you have to set aside the more charitable nature, for truly, the natural man often comes into play when you go to war.

The process occurred over several decades. Now he is an old man and recognized the error of his ways, he laments that he may have single-handedly been the means of destroying their nation. While he did have gifts of the Spirit, and communed with angels, the Lord stopped instructing him personally. And, guess what? The people thought the Lord would “smite” him (remove him) if he ever led them astray. Sound familiar?
55) And behold, my people did follow the Great High Priest in Mentinah as if he were the Peacemaker Himself, believing that I could not lead them off His path. Yea, they were all of the belief that the Peacemaker would smite me ere I could ever lead them astray. And smite me He has, with the certain knowledge that, if my people continue to follow my counsels, they shall all be destroyed.

56) Wherefore, I do leave my stewardship with this counsel: Lean upon Peacemaker. Importune Him in all things. Cry unto Him even when He has given you visions! Cry unto Him even when He has blessed you with the gifts of the Haymehnay! Cry unto Him even when He has walked with you and talked with you! Do not tempt the Peacemaker in anything, but cry unto Him unceasingly.
This is why the faith tradition in the churches of the world is doomed to fail, they trust in the arm of flesh. Members are told that the “prophet can never lead you astray.” This is a limiting philosophy and contradicts the teachings of Christ.

At the end of his life, this High Priest disbanded the armies and tore down their works of timbers. He was shown that the armies of the Nephites and Lamanites would come into their lands, and that they were to move ahead of the armies and not be seen.
As much as u dislike and abhor b young, he did the same thing when the feds invaded. He moved the saints ahead of the armies instead of instructing them to fight and shed blood. Instead of judging people by their actions, it is easier to rely on historians giving you quotes that appeal to human ego and satan dna natural man inclinations.

You are going in the right direction but there is much for u to learn still. It is much akin to the lds spiritual arrogance. Because a people are given insight and knowledge of the peacemaker, they start using this knowledge to better make war and conflict. Instructing people to take a bio weapon to cause war inside the body is an extension. And so is person to person contentions when 1 person is dead and unable to defend themselves.

It is almost as if there is something wrong with people s dna when one gives them spiritual truths. The spiritual ego develops over time and generations.
While there are similarities in war strategy, Id never compare BY to this man....ever.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 6th, 2023, 7:10 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: April 14th, 2023, 8:09 am One of the books in this Record begins with a young man who is 17 yrs old. He has many gifts of the Spirit and prophesies much about our day. As he ages, the wars between the Nephites and Lamanites become more intense. For fear of their own lives, they begin to build up works of earth and timber to protect their cities as well as create a standing army.

A few things that came out of this:
1) Their neighbors to the South began to distrust them.

2) They had to pull the small villages into larger cities, hence taxing the food and water supplies.

3) The standing army created a completely different hierarchal structure. The young men were taught to be exactly obedient to their commanders, and not necessarily to the Holy Ghost. It numbed their spiritual muscles.

4) They had to mentally condition their young men in such a way as to take the life of another. In order to do that you have to set aside the more charitable nature, for truly, the natural man often comes into play when you go to war.

The process occurred over several decades. Now he is an old man and recognized the error of his ways, he laments that he may have single-handedly been the means of destroying their nation. While he did have gifts of the Spirit, and communed with angels, the Lord stopped instructing him personally. And, guess what? The people thought the Lord would “smite” him (remove him) if he ever led them astray. Sound familiar?

This is why the faith tradition in the churches of the world is doomed to fail, they trust in the arm of flesh. Members are told that the “prophet can never lead you astray.” This is a limiting philosophy and contradicts the teachings of Christ.

At the end of his life, this High Priest disbanded the armies and tore down their works of timbers. He was shown that the armies of the Nephites and Lamanites would come into their lands, and that they were to move ahead of the armies and not be seen.
As much as u dislike and abhor b young, he did the same thing when the feds invaded. He moved the saints ahead of the armies instead of instructing them to fight and shed blood. Instead of judging people by their actions, it is easier to rely on historians giving you quotes that appeal to human ego and satan dna natural man inclinations.

You are going in the right direction but there is much for u to learn still. It is much akin to the lds spiritual arrogance. Because a people are given insight and knowledge of the peacemaker, they start using this knowledge to better make war and conflict. Instructing people to take a bio weapon to cause war inside the body is an extension. And so is person to person contentions when 1 person is dead and unable to defend themselves.

It is almost as if there is something wrong with people s dna when one gives them spiritual truths. The spiritual ego develops over time and generations.
While there are similarities in war strategy, Id never compare BY to this man....ever.
That is a blockage you will have to work out on your own.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Ymarsakar wrote: May 7th, 2023, 6:52 am

Why is it a “blockage”? I’ve studied the writings of both of these men. I believe all you’ve done is read the small quote that I added previously to this thread. If you want to make the suggestion that I have a “blockage”, then I’d suggest you read the entirety of the record before making such a hasty judgment. Maybe it isn’t “I” who has the blockage.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 7th, 2023, 7:06 am

Why is it a “blockage”? I’ve studied the writings of both of these men. I believe all you’ve done is read the small quote that I added previously to this thread. If you want to make that suggestion that I have a “blockage”, then I’d suggest you read the entirety of the record before making such a hasty judgment.

To clarify a blockage is something like what people need to repent of. Meaning there is a unhealed part of your soul that has been lost. People can call it trauma or something that needs forgiveness and the healing of christ.

I am very skilled at detecting this in mortals. Not that elohim are immune either

As the apocalypse tests continue, those with blockages will find life more difficult. Those that are working on em will find things get easier.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Ymarsakar wrote: May 7th, 2023, 7:08 am

Why is it a “blockage”? I’ve studied the writings of both of these men. I believe all you’ve done is read the small quote that I added previously to this thread. If you want to make that suggestion that I have a “blockage”, then I’d suggest you read the entirety of the record before making such a hasty judgment.

To clarify a blockage is something like what people need to repent of. Meaning there is a unhealed part of your soul that has been lost. People can call it trauma or something that needs forgiveness and the healing of christ.

I am very skilled at detecting this in mortals. Not that elohim are immune either

As the apocalypse tests continue, those with blockages will find life more difficult. Those that are working on em will find things get easier.
I believe Brigham Young did some very awful things. Do I hate him? No. Do I hate and reject much of what he did/said? yes. There’s a big difference. I do not call that a blockage nor is that something I need to repent of.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 7th, 2023, 7:13 am
Ymarsakar wrote: May 7th, 2023, 7:08 am

I believe Brigham Young did some very awful things. Do I hate him? No. Do I hate and reject much of what he did/said? yes. There’s a big difference. I do not call that a blockage nor is that something I need to repent of.
This is not about b young. This is on your spiritual progress. All i will advise is to work on yourself and stand in holy places.

You are free to choose not to repent as u will. Just realize that u chose this later on and it is not because nobody warned u or gave ya the msg

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Ymarsakar wrote: May 7th, 2023, 8:02 am
This is not about b young. This is on your spiritual progress. All i will advise is to work on yourself and stand in holy places.

You are free to choose not to repent as u will. Just realize that u chose this later on and it is not because nobody warned u or gave ya the msg
??? You are the one who brought up BY. What am I repenting of again?

I do applaud you for your use of the LDS org marketing slogan.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Since you have chosen, there is nothing i will reply with. Thanks for the applause.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Ymarsakar wrote: May 7th, 2023, 8:42 am Since you have chosen, there is nothing i will reply with. Thanks for the applause.
Dude, you tell me to repent, and then you don’t offer any reply as to the actual reason why I am in need of repentance. Not agreeing with many of BY’s theologies is not a reason to repent IMO.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

We respect your free will

I am not ur savior christ or nelson prophet. I dont hold ur hand

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Ymarsakar wrote: May 7th, 2023, 8:49 am I am not ur savior christ or nelson prophet. I dont hold ur hand
I’m glad we agree on something.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Yes, and so it is

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Shifting gears a little. I read the following verse with the kids a few days ago. This was written by Moroni after the Great War had ended. He chose to gather all of the Nephites into one place so that there traumas of war would not be manifest in poisoning future generations.

Our minds are one of the greatest gifts Elohim have given us. I find it no coincidence that the first of 7 Heretic laws is the Law of Mentalism. What we choose to put into or occupy our minds is of vital importance to our eternal progression:
18) For it is very true that the thoughts that occupy the mind, and the words with which a man speaks continually to himself, do cause the very same to take place in actual reality.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I kept reading Moroni’s discourse and found these words to be quite insightful. Our thoughts are powerful, either to the elevating of the human state, or to its utter destruction. Good and evil are both magnified. True repentance changes the course of events and returns good for evil, thus overcoming the perpetual cycle of evil. Christ’s atonement makes repentance and ascension possible.
19) Yea, doubt it not, for Timothy taught that faith moves upon matter, and that matter moves upon other matter, and so forth. And as this movement makes its course outward, behold, it is also at the same moment returning again unto its source.

20) Wherefore, if the source is a mind and a heart so filled with hate that the man is capable of going from the shedding of blood to the shedding of blood, then that faith returns again unto him magnified.

21) And behold, I say unto you, there is no more any place for the works of charity and kindness. For the despair builds upon the despair and is sent out again, only to be magnified again and again.

22) It is easy for us to contemplate the workings of faith when they have to do with great miracles. But, there is an opposition in the creation and none can retreat from it or avoid it in any way. Truly, that thought or desire that does rise up in the heart of man is magnified, and if he acts upon that desire, it also is magnified.

23) And, if the thing is evil and he repents not of it, the thing is magnified in him, for the world is one eternal round. Of a surety, when that evil returns unto him, for what man can avoid his actions returning, shall it not encounter faith? I say unto you, it shall, even though it be bent toward the doing of evil. And, finding in the heart of the man that which is required by the universal law, that evil found there shall be the very matter utilized to fill the void left by the first outcry. Wherefore, great becomes the evil in the hearts of men, lest they repent speedily.

24) And if they repent, it is by this same law that the evil is diminished, or even extinguished in him. For returning unto its origin, the cause encounters faith of a different kind and this is utilized to fill the void. And, if the penitence is great enough, even the evil might be extinguished.

25) And behold, if this is the way of men, can you see that it is also the way of a nation? Can you see that, if men repent not, the nation does fall into greater and greater wickedness?
This will be the fate of our nation (even of all the earth) if we do not repent.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 7th, 2023, 8:47 am
Ymarsakar wrote: May 7th, 2023, 8:42 am Since you have chosen, there is nothing i will reply with. Thanks for the applause.
Dude, you tell me to repent, and then you don’t offer any reply as to the actual reason why I am in need of repentance. Not agreeing with many of BY’s theologies is not a reason to repent IMO.
thanks for the laugh..... 8-)

there is quite a bit of comedy on this site if looked for

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Mentalism is called manifestation in the new age. In quantum physics it might be dirac sea or collapsing the wave front using observation from consciousness.

The simulation theory connects to magick and consciousness manifesting reality.

These are very basic concepts and skills. Even pharoah s mages could replicate moses.

I doubt america would have been allowed this info back then. They were too immature. The qabal has known all this for thousands of years. They use it in predictive programming like movies.

The returning refers to the return of personal and national karma. Quite an intetesting insight.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Moroni continues his discourse on war and how we saw our day and how we’ve abused war for gain. War is almost never justified. Verse 48 is of particular interest. The Nephites could have stopped the war had they chosen to just put down their weapons and not seek vengeance.
48) It was not the Peacemaker who called the Nephites up unto battle against the Lamanites. Behold, my father knew and so did I, that had the Nephites left the field of battle, so too would the Lamanites. For the battle had become so sore that both armies would have left it many times and returned unto their own country.

49) But the Nephites would not. They burned in their hearts against the Lamanites. And so too did the Lamanites burn in their hearts against the Nayfihah to destroy them.

50) In the beginning, they sought only to defend themselves against the Lamanites and the Gadiantons who led them. But they were very soon so carried away with the desire to avenge themselves upon their enemies that thoughts of defense no longer entered their minds.

51) Or did you think that it was defense of their homes that drove them across the Dahkuhpahtspah (some piece of land) in pursuit of the Lamanites? And was it in defense of the Nemenhah and their lands that caused them to prosecute the war into the land Southward even thousands of miles from their own homes?

52) I say unto you, Nay. It was their lust to destroy their enemy utterly that drove them, and in the end, it brought upon them their own complete destruction.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The USA/NATO could have stopped their own destruction if they had put down their weapons and war instead of trying to torture Russians/Slavs to death for petty revenge.

Oh well.

Satan is very wise and clever. They, their team, know very well how to stir people up in wars and conflicts.

Black vs white. Nation vs nation. Red vs Blue.

It all works. Male vs female.

Humans. Fall. For. It. Every. SIngle. Time.

Now that they took the mrna mutations, the mortals still fall for it and will fall harder than ever.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Lord also means Bhaal/Baal. So perhaps not so deceived as veiled.

English spelling. Spells. Magick. Black magick.n
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 8:06 pm Hmmmm… I wonder who this sounds like?
44) The High Priest is the mouthpiece of the Peacemaker. You may have confidence in him because of his calling. Behold, the Peacemaker does raise up Prophets in our day in His own way and for His own purpose. Yea, He does teach them and instruct them from their youth and through many years of faithful service they do learn His will and His word for the people. You must listen to the voice of His chosen servant in order to do the same. If you love the Peacemaker, then you will follow that which His Prophet shall give you in form of commandment. This is the manner in which we demonstrate our love for the Peacemaker and that we will be faithful unto Him and His gospel.

48) Behold, when the High Priest speaks, it is as if the Peacemaker Himself has spoken. How then shall the Holy Ghost usurp the Peacemaker or make conquest of His word and His will? Behold, if you ask of the Holy Ghost and receive ought in conflict with the words of the High Priest, you must consider the source of your revelation. It is all well and good to seek the guidance of the Holy Ghost, but if you receive anything but that which comes out of the mouth of the Prophet, it is not of the Holy Ghost but of some other spirit. Have a care! For this is apostasy and evil speaking of him whom the Peacemaker has raised up.
Remember Rasband, “When Nelson speaks, he speaks for the Lord.”

Let me quote what my stake president said to me in an email:

“I am always saddened when I hear of someone declaring, for example, that he or she has received revelation that contradicts the prophet and apostles. That person may know, with certainty, that he or she is in apostasy and needs to turn and repent.”

The parallels are mind blowing. I hope this gives some of you a better frame of reference as to how I perceive the church. The man who was teaching these doctrines was deceived.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 7th, 2023, 8:21 amWhat am I repenting of again?
The sins, all of the sins.

Here, try this random SIN generator, and then repent.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Moroni wraps up his chapter on war and his counsel to us in the latter days. Right before this ending he prophesies of those who turn to the ways of their ancestors to find peace, care for the earth, and live lives patterned after the Ammonites.
64) I say unto you, all you who shall seek peace in the day of which I speak, beat your swords into plows and your spears into hooks! Put forth your hand to heal the Earth and take good care of her. Lay your hands upon no man or woman to do them injury, but lay your hand to the plow and the sickle to cultivate the good earth and to partake of her generous harvest.

65) Send not your sons to any war for any reason. Let not your leaders convince you that any cause for war is righteousness, unless the Peacemaker does command it, but lay yourselves down before the blows of your enemies if need be.

66) In fine, do all that you see that the Ammonites did. Make peace. Live with peace in your hearts. Love your fellow man and do not use him, but provide a surplus in all that you seek to do, that the beggar might not put up his petition in vain.

67) Yea, in fine, unless the Peacemaker shall command it, make no war at all. Be no part of, but rather shun the work of destruction.

68) For, I say unto you, Unless He does command it, He shall not justify it. And, if He justify it not, it is an abomination of desolation, even like as has been spoken of by the Prophets.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I almost forgot this set of verses from Moroni and how they are incredibly applicable to our day. One of the roles of a prophet is to preach peace to the people and to decry the ravages of war. The LDS org should have been incredibly outspoken in condemning war, especially those that came after 9/11.
42) Wherefore I ask you, ought not every Prophet spend a lifetime in decrying this awful wickedness? Should there ever be found a true Prophet who can condone the work of destruction and remain a Prophet? This, I think, is a thing impossible to ask.

43) I know that I shall be called a Prophet in the latter days, but I say unto you, how could the Nephites see me as Prophet and commander all at once? How could I speak words of peace in their ears and then lead them into the work of destruction?

44) Nay, the commander in war is never a Prophet unto his people, for one cannot say in one breath, Love Thy Neighbor, and then put him to death by the sword.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

creator wrote: May 10th, 2023, 12:27 am

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have now found my SIN: 417 781 895

I am in grave need of repentance. :)

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 10th, 2023, 7:58 am
creator wrote: May 10th, 2023, 12:27 am

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have now found my SIN: 417 781 895

I am in grave need of repentance. :)
or you can look at the bright side, ....now you have purpose.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Read this as part of our morning study. The word "bridle" comes to mind.
Attachments
Be a light not a forest fire.jpg
Be a light not a forest fire.jpg (326.86 KiB) Viewed 151 times