There Are Many Who Decide The Servant Is Not The Servant

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Lucifer
captain of 50

There Are Many Who Decide The Servant Is Not The Servant

Post by Lucifer »

This person will have God tell them what to write. God is in this post. God is here. God is real. God is true. God is full of light. God is a good person and also a good God. This God will speak to you no more because you have rejected this servant and his words for you. This servant has had many who say many things in their minds about this servant being fake.

This post is to show people that GOD KNOWS ALL. You are not believing that any servant would do this to get people to believe. Well, when you start out the internet is the best place to know people's true reactions and truer spirit about a subject. They get mean and cruel or vicious or stupid or weird or whatever else more online because that's who they are truly. You don't know me they say hoping that no one will ever know because they hide behind fake names and no one knows who they are. God will not speak to this group any longer, but he will say to his servant angels what to tell my servant. This servant is considered holy and good. People have too many negative opinions about this person. Why? because it's ONLINE. They think "oh someone just trying to be famous or interesting" why would someone try to be interesting this way when no one likes people like this? It would be better to try to steal something for fame than to do this. This person is not crazy. My servant is male and he is good. My servant is not EMILY. Emily is not crazy either, but people tend to think she is because she is different with her beliefs and her life than most people but they have harmed this person much. My servant is good and holy and gives this to Emily to post. My servant is not evil, strange or bad.

My servant is not evil. Many of you who are evil on this forum either think you are great because of your beliefs or you think you are great because you know the "TRUTH!" or you think you're great for no reason at all and you claim this person is evil for their beliefs. You claim that this person is a danger to this forum for posting about repentance, and truth, and the word of God and you think this person is dangerous because of this. You are the evil one, not my servant.

My servant is not crazy or strange. Many who claim this think they are fine. You're not. Most people who think people are crazy for having God speak to them you are not christian. You also are not good. Most people who believe that crazy people believe God talks to them think that they are fine with thinking that they are crazy. You think "OH THIS IS FINE TO THINK" it's NOT. You are dangerous to christianity to think that you are fine with making people conform to your thought process or your beliefs so that they are not crazy is a dangerous way to think. If you think that you are not this person I speak of because you do think this servant or emily or whoever is posting this is CRAZY for thinking they can have the GOD they worship TALK TO THEM, if you think you're not this person, you probably just don't know yourself very well.

My servant is not bad. Those of you who claim my servant is incorrect with whatever they say or just in general they say "brigham created the book of mormon" and then they say "OH ANTI RELGIOUS PERSON" in their mind and say "OH BAD PERSON" this is most of you because you all believe in the book of mormon. My servant if they were a true servant would only say truth. However, this is a different generation I have to talk to. Most generations are good compared to this generation, your family, friends and others who claim they talk to GOD, you know very well they do not because it conflicts with your beliefs. My servant is not this person. My servant is holy. My servant is not lying on purpose they are actually trying hard to figure out how to help people believe because if they don't they get burned by the sun in the second coming. My servant still cares to help you despite the fact you have completely ignored or attacked or "helped" them. This is not okay.

My servant is not crazy. If you think that hearing a voice or hearing GOD SPEAK TO YOU IS CRAZY YOU ARE WICKED. You don't realize you are usually because you think that it's fine to think that. If you think that it's fine to think my servant is crazy then you are wicked. You are part of the people who say "you are bad prophet!" like those before you in the scriptures.

My servant has too many things on the blog that are incorrect or correct in too many areas that make many people unhappy with this servant. It is designed that way. I AM LOOKING FOR GOOD PEOPLE. Not okay people, I AM LOOKING FOR GOOD PEOPLE. If you are upset about this and say "I AM GOOD! YOU'RE WRONG!" then you are obviously not okay with people saying you are bad. You are offended because you are wicked, not because my servant is wrong and evil to you, it's because you can't handle the truth.

My servant is not evil. Hitler is evil, killing people, raping people and harming people is evil. REPENTANCE IS NEVER EVIL. If you think somehow that this is weird to say to this group, you don't know who's on here. There are a few people who work for the church that have a secret identity on here and are willing to do anything to get rid of a real servant. However, they have not logged on yet for a few months so this might be because they are tired of the same old stuff you write about wondering what the answer is and never truly coming to an answer. My servant will have visions, prophecies, and scripture. This servant does not have them yet because I am testing people, to see if you want a servant or not. My servant is here, I AM COMING SOON GOD SAYS. My servant is here. GOD IS COMING. This is not okay for people to just ignore by the way.

My servant is not fake. All of you who ignore this are wicked because you think this person is not the servant. IF YOU THINK THIS YOU ARE WICKED. This person is doing everything with the spirit and if you feel a tiny little feeling and or a big feeling of "THIS IS NOT TRUE OR THE SERVANT!" do you know where that feeling comes from? NOT YOU. THE DEVIL. So if they feel off, weird, or different than you thought it is not them, it's the devil who says "IGNORE THEM JUST DO IT" and you listen because you are used to hearing bad voices in various areas of your mind. STOP IGNORING THIS PERSON. IT IS BETTER THAT YOU SHOW HOW YOU FEEL TRULY TO THIS PERSON THAN TO IGNORE THEM AT LEAST TRY TO SAY SOMETHING.

This servant is considered poor, and socially a bit quiet. This is all they struggle with. In all other areas other than these my servant is considered holy. My servant may be quiet but he is not an idiot, or he is not awkward either, he is holy. Holiness is different than being perfect. Perfection is different than what people think as well. This servant is not evil for not talking to people around them. Most people who are quiet are judgmental and stupid in various areas of their life. Most people who are quiet know they are judging people around them. Most LDS PEOPLE ARE JUDGEMENTAL. Why? Why are they considered christian and judgmental? They are not christians.

My servant is holy and good. You who claim INSANITY because they receive all these words to give to people are weird in certain areas. You might find yourself being a bit weird in certain areas but never in the area of making people sound crazy.

You might have a problem with this post by now. IF NOT THEN TALK TO THIS SERVANT BECAUSE YOU ARE CONSIDERED GOOD COMPARED TO THE REST. You might not understand anything that is being said in certain areas, but if you feel good about this you are holy. Most people will find something wrong with this somehow. They will pick it apart sometimes, or they will just ignore it because it's "SOME RANDOM PERSON ONLINE" how on earth are you to judge this person until you know what they are doing and supporting and believing. This person is good.

Many things on the blog are considered TESTS. I want to see if people read it, and feel good but still ask "how do I repent?" If you come to this conclusion you are considered better at being good than most people. Most people love their opinions too much and refuse to change them because that would make them wrong. Most people do not support truth even those who claim they do, they just believe in certain ways and expect others to think similarly and get angry at those who say OPPOSITE. That is why I want to know if people will listen if I say "THE BOOK OF MORMON IS NOT TRUE." I want to see if you can put down your opinion about it and see if you can understand that you need to repent properly.

My servant is not considered evil. However, people will cry one day "GET THEM THEY ARE RIGHT AND IT'S WRONG TO SAY RIGHT THINGS!" it has happened already but this will happen near the end of times and people will say this about this person because they hate being incorrect so much they cannot handle being wrong once. This is wickedness. Those who are wicked will not understand why this servant was right in the end. Those who are wicked will post about this person eventually because they are famous and they will say "this person SILENCE THEM PUT THEM SOMEWHERE MAKE THEM STOP TALKING!" This will happen at the end of this earth. If you see this happening and people bickering and arguing with this servant so much that you wonder if people are sane anymore you will need to either hurry and repent or you will die with your opinions that are so important, to be correct, to be right always. This shows me how evil you may be with your opinion. Even if your opinion is "JESUS IS REAL AND HE IS COMING SOON!" even if you believe this you are wicked to not repent the right way. There is a way to do it and people refuse to have anything to do with this servant. Jesus is coming, he personally is not burning people, but when he comes he takes the righteous, those who have repented properly in a temple to go to heaven with him. Then they are safe and the rest of you will burn.
Children are saved as well, even those who are unborn.
You might wonder how often you need to repent. You only need to do it once. If you do it more than once you get a higher kingdom. If you don't do anything after hearing the truth, which is in this post, you will find yourself thinking about it eventually and wondering why you didn't join sooner. Those who hate this servant go away, you don't need to post about "YOU'RE CRAZY!" OR "YOU'RE BAD!" "YOU'RE SO INCORRECT THAT IT IS STUPID!" this is not allowed any longer, you have made your point about this servant before you don't need to do it again.

My servant is holy. My servant is good. My servant is here and ready to help people. If you have contacted this servant you need to contact them again and tell them straight up "I WANT TO REPENT HOW DO I DO THAT?" ok? if you don't want to repent after reading the blog, you are either confused or wicked. Hopefully just confused but it will not happen much. We need people to join the church God is making, we cannot have no members by the end of the world. This would mean billions of you would perish and God does not want that to happen. He wants many to repent, if not all, but many will not because they are wicked or evil and desire more evil and wickedness.

You may or may not relate to anything on here, but if you don't relate to most of these negative things then you need to contact the servant.

It's hard to start a church if there are no members. You must have someone. if you are the first or part of the first group god will bless you with the abundance you wish for. ABUNDANCE. This also includes money and no the servant is not giving you money. This servant will bless you after you go through the temple with a blessing of abundance. You will find your cancer leaving, your pain receding, your broken bone healing, you will find that god will heal you emotionally so you have no more depression or anxiety, you will be healed. YOU WILL BE HEALED. You won't have to deal with pain anylonger physically and he will protect you from more problems than you think of. God gives blessings of healing to those who are righteous only. He does not have people repent and then give them NOTHING. If you think you have repented did you feel holy afterwards? did you feel not only some relief, but FULL RELIEF OF THE SIN? do you keep thinking about it? Do you keep wondering if you are truly forgiven? Do you feel unhappy about it still? THIS MEANS YOU HAVE NOT REPENTED CORRECTLY IF ANY OF THIS RELATES. You need to repent the right way. There is a right way to repent. You don't get to argue about this any longer, you get to know the truth. The truth is that there is a way to repent, there is only ONE WAY TO DO IT. Yes the scripture might pop up saying NARROW IS THE WAY or something like that, but that's not my scripture that is scripture from theologians who wrote the bible. There is only one way to repent. You can say till you're blue that the only thing you need to do is say sorry jesus and stop doing it. This is not repentance this is NOT EVEN ENOUGH TO DO FOR REPENTANCE. This shows me that people know very little about repentance because people think it's only say sorry. Do you have any idea how wrong this is? You cannot do that and expect yourself to be holy afterwards. You are not holy after saying sorry. You are not holy after quitting and possibly going back and doing it again. You would be surprised that when you repent you have no more desire to do it? Do you realize that the pain or the embarrassment or the suffering you have would go instantly away if you repented correctly? Do you understand that if you just say sorry and stop doing it that the sin still remains? Do you know why? Because you are not doing it correctly. Doing repentance correctly is so important that my servant writes about it all the time on their blog. My servant has many things to do and does not have time to just lollygag around. Do you think that I am here still? Do you find yourself unhappy with everything? Do you realize you're wicked or need to repent? If you ignore anymore my anger will be upon you God says.

How are you doing correct repentance. Tell me, are you doing it daily? do you even care to say sorry daily? do you say it weekly or do you just take the sacrament and not think about it much. Do you say I'm forgiven but you have not changed? Do you understand how wicked you might be at all? Are you not sure about who this is? This is my servant.

My angels record this message to all of you to see responses and to see where were at with repentance and why people are not listening still. This world has secretly been helped the last few weeks by my massive army of angels who are prompting people to repent. If you have felt the need to repent in the last 2 weeks you need to speak to this servant. The rest of you, are not ready for anything. You are not ready and you know it. You can't stop being YOU. You can't stop being wicked. You just can't so a war will happen involving the usa and you will hate it so much that you will want a servant and repentance. My servant only has so few people who actually want to be better than they are. You are not perfect, how dare you consider yourself so perfect that you cannot repent! HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT AND STILL GO AROUND WITH YOUR FILTH ON YOUR SOUL. You are not okay thinking you are fine not listening. YOU WILL NOT IGNORE THIS. This is a warning again to all of you on this forum that this servant of mine is not crazy or some random person trying to be famous. This person is not evil and has no plans of being famous. You however need to repent. Why is this so hard to understand? it's because you're not ready. You don't want it. It is too hard to want at this point. That should show people where everyone is at. If you are actually interested in doing repentance then ask this servant.

My anger is upon all who don't repent. ALL. ALL OF YOU. You are all in my thoughts but for an angry reason. You need to quit being lazy, or stubborn or whatever about your repentance and do it correctly.

This is a good message. If you cannot handle this kind of message on a freedom forum then you do not like freedom.

This message is not over by far but I will conclude and have my angels speak for me instead. Meaning you are not being thought of any longer because if I cared one more minute I would shut this forum down with so much anger that people would never repent.

I conclude my speaking.

I as an angel know very well why he quits talking, most of you need to just repent and are not like an evil person who needs to repent, most of you might have a problem with certain areas but you need to repent still just because you did not steal, murder or hurt someone does not mean you don't need to repent. This is true.

My speaking ends as well

Servants ends too.

Servant.