Medicinal herbs/plants

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: Medicinal herbs/plants

Post by Silver Pie »

Ado wrote: ↑January 17th, 2023, 9:16 pm Can I ask how exactly you use the paste?
The syringe handle has notches on it - 1 notch for every 50#. It works the same way for humans. I push out the amount I want, put it in my mouth, then follow it with a glass (8-12 oz) of water. The directions I found somewhere say to take it on an empty stomach (I take it in the morning a while before eating).

I have a daughter who was taking it regularly. She had dermotagraphia, which means that just running her fingernail lightly across her skin resulted in welts that lasted half an hour or so. She no longer has that, and believes it was the ivermectin that healed that.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: ↑January 18th, 2023, 1:14 am My friend put it on a cracker 🀒

I would put it in capsules if I was going to use the paste.
It definitely doesn't taste like green apple, which is the kind I got. :D

Really, unless you weigh 300 or 400 pounds or more, you don't put enough in your mouth to make it difficult to take, especially if you drink water right afterwards. Someone your size wouldn't need much at all. But, then, I learned as a kid how to eat stuff I didn't like the taste of.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Ado wrote: ↑January 18th, 2023, 12:24 pm
I saw someone on YouTube mix it into yogurt, but admitted it was hard to mix. Capsules is a great idea.
If it's true that it should be taken on an empty stomach, neither crackers nor yogurt is a good idea (but maybe that's only for the deworming aspect. I dunno πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ ).

It is seriously such a small amount that, unless one is incredibly fussy, I don't see how it would be so hard to take that it entails all this disguise - unless one thinks, "Horse medicine," and freaks out about that thought. In that case, just get pills. They are also available.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

LostCreekAcres wrote: ↑January 18th, 2023, 4:35 pm Haven't done it yet, but hubs did - just straight - uck. If no capsules, maybe I'd spread it on some bread and fold it over, then choke down a bite with a bunch of juice. I keep thinking about how we would try to sneak medicine into our kids when they were small - crush pills and mix with honey, peanut butter or jelly - then the kids wouldn't touch either for years. haha Is there a food you wish you ate less of? Serve with that - haha.
I think it's more in the mind. But, like I said, if a person has a serious resistance to taking "horse paste", then just take pills.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

or you can get some sheep ivermectin and use a shringe with 3 to 5 cc (without the needle of course) depending on how much you weigh..it doesn't taste to bad if you squirt it down your throat and chase it with water...lol....thats what my brother did when he was on his death bed with covid which cured him.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

farmerchick wrote: ↑January 20th, 2023, 9:23 pm or you can get some sheep ivermectin and use a shringe with 3 to 5 cc (without the needle of course) depending on how much you weigh..it doesn't taste to bad if you squirt it down your throat and chase it with water...lol....thats what my brother did when he was on his death bed with covid which cured him.
I didn't realize there was sheep ivermectin.

I'm glad it cured your brother. πŸ’–

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

Silver Pie wrote: ↑January 20th, 2023, 7:23 pm
Ado wrote: ↑January 17th, 2023, 9:16 pm Can I ask how exactly you use the paste?
The syringe handle has notches on it - 1 notch for every 50#. It works the same way for humans. I push out the amount I want, put it in my mouth, then follow it with a glass (8-12 oz) of water. The directions I found somewhere say to take it on an empty stomach (I take it in the morning a while before eating).

I have a daughter who was taking it regularly. She had dermotagraphia, which means that just running her fingernail lightly across her skin resulted in welts that lasted half an hour or so. She no longer has that, and believes it was the ivermectin that healed that.
Great to know it's best on an empty stomach. I didn't know that. Thanks!-