Predictions

For discussion related to emergency preparedness, survival, self-sufficiency, food and water storage, guns, heat, light, building, gardening, etc.
OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Predictions

Post by OCDMOM »

I know they are usually wrong but i get a kick out of the Predictions this time of year. Here is the Nostradamus headline for this year. World War 3, A new antichrist will appear, and the Monarchy will die.

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Re: Predictions

Post by Craig Johnson »

OCDMOM wrote: December 27th, 2022, 2:35 pm I know they are usually wrong but i get a kick out of the Predictions this time of year. Here is the Nostradamus headline for this year. World War 3, A new antichrist will appear, and the Monarchy will die.
I like that last one considering who is currently the "king" of UK. That guy should be driving a cab.

RosyPosy
captain of 100

Post by RosyPosy »

Remember the predictions surrounding the end of the Mayan calender?

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

I predict at least one of my kids will do something to make me smile! Last night the 4 yr old got hold of the scissors while I was with the big kids and Mom was on the phone. I'll let you take a guess how her hair turned out!
So I predict a few things will make me smile, a few things will make me roll my eyes, and inflation will encourage me to reach out to more of my neighbors.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

RosyPosy wrote: December 27th, 2022, 5:27 pm Remember the predictions surrounding the end of the Mayan calender?
Yeah, they confused 2012 with 2022.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Craig Johnson wrote: December 27th, 2022, 3:00 pm
OCDMOM wrote: December 27th, 2022, 2:35 pm I know they are usually wrong but i get a kick out of the Predictions this time of year. Here is the Nostradamus headline for this year. World War 3, A new antichrist will appear, and the Monarchy will die.
I like that last one considering who is currently the "king" of UK. That guy should be driving a cab.
Nah, he should be gardening... he enjoys doing that. I doubt he'd have the memory to be a proper taxi driver.

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

Niemand wrote: December 28th, 2022, 5:42 am
Nah, he should be gardening... he enjoys doing that. I doubt he'd have the memory to be a proper taxi driver.
Just don't eat anything he grows. If he had been true to Diana and she had lived I would probably not mind him so much.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Niemand wrote: December 28th, 2022, 4:04 am
RosyPosy wrote: December 27th, 2022, 5:27 pm Remember the predictions surrounding the end of the Mayan calender?
Yeah, they confused 2012 with 2022.
Oooohhhhhh is that all that happened with that Mayan one? We should have known better😉

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Nostradamus rarely spoke of the British monarchy. He is more likely to be referring to the French king/president, or perhaps even the Pope.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

As far as predictions go, I don't know which path we will go down, but I see many things likely to bring things to a decision point.

May not happen in 2023, but soon the dollar as global reserve currency ends. The default course we are on is the great reset, global CBDC, all moving towards 2030 initiatives, and you will own nothing and be happy. The people pushing this are not omnipotent, but they do control the media and from the Art of War they do know how to project the image of invulnerability and near omnipotence. I am working on ideas of how to check out of this system as I don't have much faith on the masses getting a clue.

I think we are on a default path to WWIII, the alternative is that we en mass hold our leaders responsible and basically say "Hell no, we won't go!" Again, very unlikely to take the alternate route IMHO. Not sure if this will happen in 2023 either, but we are on this path.

The church is on the path of spiritual irrelevance IMHO. Taking an alternative path is up to each individual. (I'm still nominally a member, I listen to all sessions of General Conference, and still receive some good counsel by doing so, I think. But I don't feel that salvation is there.

I guess to sum up we are being pushed in almost every was towards having to get off the fence. You are either going to be coerced or just thru laziness taking the default path or taking responsibility for your life and acting rather than being acted upon. I guess this isn;t a prediction so much as a perspective.

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

Robin Hood wrote: December 28th, 2022, 7:24 am
Nostradamus rarely spoke of the British monarchy. He is more likely to be referring to the French king/president, or perhaps even the Pope.
I think I'll have to order a copy of his book.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: December 28th, 2022, 7:24 am
There are a few things in there about these islands. The best translation of Nostradamus as far as I can tell is Erika Cheetham's.

I have had a hunch for a while that the British monarchy's days are numbered. This isn't just because of my politics but because it is obvious that Elizabeth was far more popular than the rest of the family. A lot of people don't like Charles because of the Diana thing as someone has pointed out and other things.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Original_Intent:
“The church is on the path of spiritual irrelevance IMHO. Taking an alternative path is up to each individual. (I'm still nominally a member, I listen to all sessions of General Conference, and still receive some good counsel by doing so, I think. But I don't feel that salvation is there”.

Spot on. I feel the same way…

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Maybe Michael is partially right, someone will rise this summer, the Antichrist, not OMAS.

The red calfs that came from a Texas farmer was delivered last summer to be sacrificed this summer. Because of COVID they didn’t get an ear tag which would have disqualified them.

Another prophecy fulfilled by man.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote: January 12th, 2023, 11:01 pm
Maybe Michael is partially right, someone will rise this summer, the Antichrist, not OMAS.

The red calfs that came from a Texas farmer was delivered last summer to be sacrificed this summer. Because of COVID they didn’t get an ear tag which would have disqualified them.

Another prophecy fulfilled by man.
Michael awaits his turn.