Moscow, Idaho Murders, Theories, Facts and Speculation

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Moscow, Idaho Murders, Theories, Facts and Speculation

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

So 4 college kids were stabbed to death violently while they slept, 3 girls and one young man, who was in a relationship w one of the residents there.
2 other young ladies in the all female residence were unharmed and stayed asleep as the other 4 were brutally slain with a large knife.

Still no suspects.
Incident happened at 3:00 AM.
Feels like a professional hit, not sure tho.

Police are not releasing cell ph records, text messages or bank records.

One of the slain, Maddie was dating a boy named Adam, but they were no longer a couple at the time of the murders. However Maddie was frantically trying to reach Adam on his cell ph at 2-3 AM, she called him at least a dozen times. Her calls were unanswered.

Do we know if the 4 slain were LDS?
How about the ex boyfriend of Maddie who was slain?

Any theories or first hand knowledge of these kids?
Whole thing seems odd police seem to be stalling and doing little.

Thoughts? Any first hand knowledge would be appreciated.

NJB

Ferrisbueller
captain of 100

Re: Moscow, Idaho Murders, Theories, Facts and Speculation

Post by Ferrisbueller »

Seems very spooky. Everyone in that town right now scared of the dark.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

notjamesbond003.5 wrote: December 21st, 2022, 8:47 pm So 4 college kids were stabbed to death violently while they slept, 3 girls and one young man, who was in a relationship w one of the residents there.
2 other young ladies in the all female residence were unharmed and stayed asleep as the other 4 were brutally slain with a large knife.

Still no suspects.
The detectives at 4chan are on the case.
Ferrisbueller wrote: December 21st, 2022, 9:59 pm Seems very spooky. Everyone in that town right now scared of the dark.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Too messy for a professional hit.
Sounds like a random psychopath.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Robin Hood wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 1:58 am Too messy for a professional hit.
I agree with it being a psychopath, but not just some random guy. I believe this was someone who knew them.

I haven’t gotten any LDS vibes from the photos and interviews I’ve seen, but I haven’t listened to the interviews with parents, only neighbors.

Scooter
captain of 50

Post by Scooter »

notjamesbond003.5 wrote: December 21st, 2022, 8:47 pm So 4 college kids were stabbed to death violently while they slept, 3 girls and one young man, who was in a relationship w one of the residents there.

Still no suspects.

Police are not releasing cell ph records, text messages or bank records.

One of the slain, Maddie was dating a boy named Adam, but they were no longer a couple at the time of the murders. However Maddie was frantically trying to reach Adam on his cell ph at 2-3 AM, she called him at least a dozen times. Her calls were unanswered.

Do we know if the 4 slain were LDS?
How about the ex boyfriend of Maddie who was slain?

Any theories or first hand knowledge of these kids?
Whole thing seems odd police seem to be stalling and doing little.

Thoughts? Any first hand knowledge would be appreciated.

NJB
Reminds me of the Gainsville murders in the 90s.
Hidden true Crime Podcast has some good info on it.
As for the kids being LDS, doesn't appear that way, but not much has been released about them personally.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

notjamesbond003.5 wrote: December 21st, 2022, 8:47 pm 2 other young ladies in the all female residence were unharmed and stayed asleep as the other 4 were brutally slain with a large knife.
The obvious question is how big is the residence?

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

It's a good sized, three story home. And a party house, so people were probably coming and going all the time, and doors never locked.

My guess is the murderer(s) had been in the house before, and was not a stranger.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

The strangest part to me is the part where the surviving roommates wake up and find the others stabbed and then call other people over before calling the police to report an "unconscious" person

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

SmallFarm wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 11:29 am The strangest part to me is the part where the surviving roommates wake up and find the others stabbed and then call other people over before calling the police to report an "unconscious" person

Yeah, very odd, *unconscious w BLOOD everywhere -and they didn’t call authorities until noon time.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Robin Hood wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 1:58 am Too messy for a professional hit.
Normally I would say yes, that’s the traditional way but assassins sometimes to do things clean and are told to do other hits messy-to send a message.

The 2 girls on the top floor were seen texting someone furiously at 130-45AM outside of a bar, before they went home and both started calling Maddie’s ex boyfriend at 2-230 AM.

And yet the police will NOT release text messages, cell ph and bank records.

The police solved the Vallow Daybell killings by releasing those sources of information and items, yet Moscow Police will not.

I’m sensing a cover up of sorts: lack of effort and lack of transparency.
Njb

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

notjamesbond003.5 wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 11:41 am
Normally I would say yes, that’s the traditional way but assassins sometimes to do things clean and are told to do other hits messy-to send a message.

The 2 girls on the top floor were seen texting someone furiously at 130-45AM outside of a bar, before they went home and both started calling Maddie’s ex boyfriend at 2-230 AM.

The police solved the Vallow Daybell killings by releasing those sources of information and items, yet Moscow Police will not.

Njb
The local police are also criticizing the internet detectives, including some who have legit LE and detection backgrounds, and telling everyone to stay away and quit talking about it. Is this to cover their incompetence? They certainly cleared several young men almost from the beginning.

I heard of one young man who was cleared because he said he was home sleeping at the time, and that he received some texts from one of the girls but didn’t respond because he was trying to sleep. Okay, great alibi........not. A retired detective said he could have left his phone at home, and then texted himself from one of the victim’s phones. Lots of kids share passwords with friends, or don’t have passwords.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

SmallFarm wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 11:29 am The strangest part to me is the part where the surviving roommates wake up and find the others stabbed and then call other people over before calling the police to report an "unconscious" person
Which probably means they know who did it, but had to check with friends before calling cops.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Lizzy60 wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 11:59 am
notjamesbond003.5 wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 11:41 am

Njb
The local police are also criticizing the internet detectives, including some who have legit LE and detection backgrounds, and telling everyone to stay away and quit talking about it. Is this to cover their incompetence? They certainly cleared several young men almost from the beginning.

I heard of one young man who was cleared because he said he was home sleeping at the time, and that he received some texts from one of the girls but didn’t respond because he was trying to sleep. Okay, great alibi........not. A retired detective said he could have left his phone at home, and then texted himself from one of the victim’s phones. Lots of kids share passwords with friends, or don’t have passwords.
I could see someone ignoring a phone call from their ex-girlfriend who was known to call while drunk in the middle of the night, even if they are still on good terms. I agree though there was major incompetence on the side of the police. Like not going for surveillance footage from businesses until one of the gas station employees thought of doing that on their own and by then other businesses had auto-deleted their tapes.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Fred wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 12:26 pm
Which probably means they know who did it, but had to check with friends before calling cops.
I'm not sure that's what it means but it does seem odd

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

The Ex-boyfriend is called Jake. Adam a name they mentioned in a survelliance tape. Lots of theories on Redditt

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

tribrac wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 8:08 am It's a good sized, three story home. And a party house, so people were probably coming and going all the time, and doors never locked.

My guess is the murderer(s) had been in the house before, and was not a stranger.
Not that I've any personal experience with this, but military types say it is possible to kill someone quickly and quietly by slitting their throats. It would mean they couldn't really react quickly.

Multiple stabbings would result in some quick violent reaction from the victims.

Most murders are by people who know their victims.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

OCDMOM wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 5:29 pm The Ex-boyfriend is called Jake. Adam a name they mentioned in a survelliance tape. Lots of theories on Redditt
So, was Adam the boy that was killed w his girlfriend as they slept together, and Jake is Maddie's ex bf: who ignored her calls?

njb

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

notjamesbond003.5 wrote: December 23rd, 2022, 2:35 am
OCDMOM wrote: December 22nd, 2022, 5:29 pm The Ex-boyfriend is called Jake. Adam a name they mentioned in a survelliance tape. Lots of theories on Redditt
So, was Adam the boy that was killed w his girlfriend as they slept together, and Jake is Maddie's ex bf: who ignored her calls?

njb
Ethan is the young man who was killed while in bed with his girlfriend.
I think Adam was the bartender at the club where the other two girls were before going home.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Lizzy60 wrote: December 23rd, 2022, 5:16 am

njb
I think Adam was the bartender at the club where the other two girls were before going home.

Lizzy,

You are correct.
Jake Schriger was Maddie’s ex bf.

Interestingly Kaylee had a late model Range Rover registered in her name, how’d she afford that. Kaylee looks LDS, but that doesn’t mean anything.

Both girls had massive followings on Instagram.

Just thinking and typing out loud, wondering who would be so evil to slaughter these 4.

Njb

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

notjamesbond003.5 wrote: December 23rd, 2022, 3:23 pm

njb

Lizzy,

You are correct.

Interestingly Kaylee had a late model Range Rover registered in her name, how’d she afford that. Kaylee looks LDS, but that doesn’t mean anything.

Just thinking and typing out loud, wondering who would be so evil to slaughter these 4.

Njb
From what I gather none of them are lds. The house was known as a party house...cops had shown up there a month or two before the murders, because of noise complaint. No roommates who lived there were home when the cops showed up. Kaylee had an internship with stipend lined up and two of the girls were servers at a sports bar/ restaurant. It is odd that two of the roommates are unharmed and then called the cops for an unconscious person. That seems like a red flag. It looks to me like Maddie and Kaylee were typical partying college girls living the life. There seems to be some discussion whether this is a single or multiple perpetrator/ perpetrators. I'm wondering the why of it also. I'm tending toward a romantic triangle quadruple or some strange love/sex situation that triggered this. There is a professor Scofield suing a sleuth over what the sleuth had been saying on tiktok. the sleuth says this professor had a romantic relationship with Kaylee and will not stop saying it hence the law suit. The white kia that was seen in surveillance footage is believed to be crashed into a pole 500 miles away in Eugene Oregon. Of course that was speculation as No one really could have id'd the car from the footage that was put out and there has been no word on any developments about the white Kia. It looks like this will go cold unless the police know something they aren't releasing.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

farmerchick wrote: December 23rd, 2022, 8:10 pm
notjamesbond003.5 wrote: December 23rd, 2022, 3:23 pm

njb

Lizzy,

You are correct.

Njb
From what I gather none of them are lds. The house was known as a party house...cops had shown up there a month or two before the murders, because of noise complaint. No roommates who lived there were home when the cops showed up. Kaylee had an internship with stipend lined up and two of the girls were servers at a sports bar/ restaurant. It is odd that two of the roommates are unharmed and then called the cops for an unconscious person. That seems like a red flag. It looks to me like Maddie and Kaylee were typical partying college girls living the life. There seems to be some discussion whether this is a single or multiple perpetrator/ perpetrators. I'm wondering the why of it also. I'm tending toward a romantic triangle quadruple or some strange love/sex situation that triggered this. There is a professor Scofield suing a sleuth over what the sleuth had been saying on tiktok. the sleuth says this professor had a romantic relationship with Kaylee and will not stop saying it hence the law suit. The white kia that was seen in surveillance footage is believed to be crashed into a pole 500 miles away in Eugene Oregon. Of course that was speculation as No one really could have id'd the car from the footage that was put out and there has been no word on any developments about the white Kia. It looks like this will go cold unless the police know something they aren't releasing.
Excellent post Farmer Chick, I tend to agree w your theory.

So Kaylee could afford the 30,000 dollar 2016 Range Rover w the stipend from her internship perhaps.

Interesting about the professor.
Looking at Kaylees and Maddie’s Instagram pages, looks almost like onlyfans type material.

Weird how roommates reported the crime.

Wondering if a jilted romantic interest or jilted sugar daddy flipped out or something, the way those two were mangled shows a crime of passion.

Just thinking.

Njb

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

The photos seem a little racy. Maybe with all the sex/ gender fluidity going on everywhere, Kaylee and Maddie could have been more than friends but open to date others. The sugar baby situation could also be at play. They also could have been on only fans creating content and getting paid for that. There seemed to be a very lax attitude about allowing people into the apartment, so it's possible there is so many DNA samples the police are confused. The professor seems to be a woman. So there is that twist.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »