❝Purported undercover footage of Skull & Bones initiation .. Jon hunt .. Ritual Sodomy

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝Purported undercover footage of Skull & Bones initiation .. Jon hunt .. Ritual Sodomy

Post by sushi_chef »

"THESE 100 SECRET SOCIETIES PROVE WHO REALLY RULES AMERICA BY TRUTHSTREAM MEDIA
First published at 02:02 UTC on December 20th, 2022.
EarthNewspaper.com
17:14 ~~ - - - Skull & Bonens
18:20 ~~ 18:36 - - - Purported undercover footage of Skull & Bones initiation, circa 2001
47: 10 ~~ 47:15 - - - billionaire Jon Huntsman Sr.
"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/p2s5kHHdvjF6/

"Re: Is RMN really Owl and Key?
Post by rationalnugget » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:50 pm

Niemand wrote: ↑Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:39 am
BOMdotcom wrote: ↑Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:02 am
Is RMN really a member of the Owl & Key and/or Skull & Bones?
Can anyone provide proof of this on this thread?
There are photos of RMN as Owl and Key in a yearbook which have been posted on here. Skull and Bones is harder to prove.
Not hard to prove at all. He shares it in his autobiography. It's on page 48:
University life was wonderful and successful. On April 3, 1944,
I was elected president of the Sigma Chi fraternity. I was also later
elected to the honorary societies of Skull and Bones in the junior year,
Owl and Key in the senior year, the Beehive Honorary Society in the
senior year, and at graduation time to the honorary scholastic socie-
ties of Phi Kappa Phi and Phi Beta Kappa. I was awarded my B.A.
degree in June commencement of 1945, and there on hand was Dant-
zel, along with our dear parents, brothers, sisters, and other relatives
who always did so much to encourage me. Dantzel got her bachelor’s
degree a year later in 1946.
https://archive.org/stream/from-heart-t ... n_djvu.txt
"
viewtopic.php?p=1325587#p1325587

"5:51 For, from the days of Cain, there was a secret combination, and their works were in the dark, and they knew every man his brother.
" book of moses
http://boap.org/LDS/LDS-scriptures/Pear ... s-pt1.html

"Freemasonry's Best Kept Secret: Ritual Sodomy
December 5, 2019
hmakow
The best kept secret of the esoteric grades of Freemasonry is ritual sodomy. They believe it opens the "third eye" to Luciferian illumination. It attacks a pressure point of nerves at the base of the spine, causing temporary neurological paralysis and a shift of consciousness.

MK-ULTRA survivors have testified that sodomy causes identity "splits" in children up to age 5, so it was standard for programming multiples.

In order to produce a mind control slave, it must be done ideally between age two and four. The pressure point causes memory blackout, which is why victims don't experience flashbacks before a physiological change in the brain occurs between age 28 and 32.

When introduced at eleven or older it doesn't cause splits, but initiates the victim or 'neophyte' into the Sado-Masochistic "brotherhood".

The initiation is metaphysical so it doesn't matter whether it is done formally as an initiation, or informally Jerry Sandusky style. The Illuminati are a class of people that have this "illumination" in common whether the perp was a Freemason or not.

Anyone that has experienced sodomy has been illuminated or initiated into the Luciferian initiation because "Lucifer" is real.

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." - David Spangler (Leading figure in the '70's and 80's New Age movement and United Nations affiliated NGO's: Findhorn Foundation, Lindisfarne Association.)

This is why sodomy laws have been overturned almost world wide since 1970.

By 1996, Satanist rocker Marylin Manson was literally selling sodomy to teens, and laughing all the way to the bank.

See the lyrics for Manson's 1996 rock anthem, "Cake And Sodomy", which middle school teens bought at shopping malls with their parent's money:

bible-belt 'round anglo-waste, putting sinners in their place
yeah, right, great if you're so good explain the $#!% stains on your face
white trash get down on your knees, time for cake and sodomy
time for cake and sodomy

Before he died, sodomite celebrity William S. Burroughs, left, said in an interview that Manson stole the line, "I am the god of F**K" from a short story Burroughs wrote 50 years earlier.

Freemasons have gotten away with being a closeted homosexual organization all along due to amnesia of half the victims, and psychological denial of their own homosexuality by the Bull Fruit perps like Sandusky.

It's a Jekyll and Hyde thing. That's why so many politicians caught having public bathroom oral/anal sex, such as Indiana state rep Paul Hinkle and US Senator Larry Craig, say "but I'm not gay".

It's tricky to explain to people that millions of Illuminati agents act completely autonomously. I don't think there is an organization with an address and meetings and such by that name.

Illuminati are the people Satan's got under demonic obsession. It doesn't require what we're used to thinking of as secret groups with meetings and so on. What explains it is that there is a supernatural non-human counter-force behind the scenes. Satan and 'Legion' are real.

I think this is what Paul meant by the "Mystery of Iniquity" in his letter to the Thessalonians 2:7 "For the mystery of iniquity is already at work: only he who now lets will let, until he be taken out of the way."

That is not to say that there isn't a network of conscious Satanists who occupy the positions of power in most organizations. Thus 'the Illuminati' control all organizations with plausible deniability. They get suspected, but never get convicted because they sit on the bench.

The network extends to police, courts, media...so nothing happens, as was the case twice when avowed Satanist Lieut. Col. Michael Aquino, left, was caught: Once in the Franklin Omaha procurer for Capitol Hill pedophiles scandal, and again in the Presidio pedophile ring case.
"
https://www.savethemales.ca/the-best-ke ... et-of.html
secret society ritual sodomy
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=secret+societ ... =h_&ia=web

"22 And whatsoever nation shall uphold such secret combinations, to get power and gain, until they shall spread over the nation, behold, they shall be destroyed; for the Lord will not suffer that the blood of his saints, which shall be shed by them, shall always cry unto him from the ground for vengeance upon them and yet he avenge them not.
" Ether 8
:arrow:

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: ❝Purported undercover footage of Skull & Bones initiation .. Jon hunt .. Ritual Sodomy

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Along with the sodomy rituals, they are also a gender inversion club - hence the split gendered skull and bones logo. If they are in the club then they are participating in gender inversion somehow, whether they themselves are inverted, marry someone inverted (many of the elites practice inversion so there are plenty to choose from), or they invert their children. I'm covering that on another thread (stuck in the farthest corners of the forum...🤫)

viewtopic.php?t=68480

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ❝Purported undercover footage of Skull & Bones initiation .. Jon hunt .. Ritual Sodomy

Post by Niemand »

I'd like to point out I didn't write the bit above. It was cut and pasted from a bigger post which quoted me.