Bankman-Fried Arrested

Discuss political news items / current events.
Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Bankman-Fried Arrested

Post by Craig Johnson »

I am taking bets on how long this man will remain alive in custody.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/12/ftx-fou ... arges.html

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Bankman-Fried Arrested

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Craig Johnson wrote: December 12th, 2022, 9:13 pm I am taking bets on how long this man will remain alive in custody.

Put me down for less than a week.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

My son and I were just discussing his upcoming Epstein Experience. I wonder if he is connected enough that they will fake his execution and retire him to some hypergamous tropical island somewhere.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Both of his parents are commie professors at Stanford. His aunt is a bigwig at the IMF and a psycho transhumanist in charge of the future of “human enhancement”. The boy Fried Bankman has reportedly fled to South America at one point and is second only to George Soros in money donated to Democrat candidates. Although he knows too much and has served his purpose for the cabal, I will bet he skates.
Last edited by madvin on December 12th, 2022, 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

madvin wrote: December 12th, 2022, 10:39 pm Both of his parents are commie professors at Stanford. His aunt is a bigwig at the IMF and a psycho transhumanist in charge of the future of “human enhancement”. The boy Fried Bankman has reportedly fled to South America and is second only to George Soros in money donated to Democrat candidates. Although he knows too much and has served his purpose for the cabal, I will bet he skates.
I'll bet on that too...

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

madvin wrote: December 12th, 2022, 10:39 pm Both of his parents are commie professors at Stanford. His aunt is a bigwig at the IMF and a psycho transhumanist in charge of the future of “human enhancement”. The boy Fried Bankman has reportedly fled to South America at one point and is second only to George Soros in money donated to Democrat candidates. Although he knows too much and has served his purpose for the cabal, I will bet he skates.
He is under arrest, not in South America.
I don't think they can let him skate, from what I just read under his indictment (that will be public tomorrow) he is going to be facing many life sentences of charges, and since he is the ONLY one indicted it is expected that his ex girlfriend also CEO of Alameda rolled on him. So they probably have a lock on him.

If he "skates" it will be under a fake suicide or execution, there is no way he walks.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Original_Intent wrote: December 12th, 2022, 10:46 pm
madvin wrote: December 12th, 2022, 10:39 pm Both of his parents are commie professors at Stanford. His aunt is a bigwig at the IMF and a psycho transhumanist in charge of the future of “human enhancement”. The boy Fried Bankman has reportedly fled to South America at one point and is second only to George Soros in money donated to Democrat candidates. Although he knows too much and has served his purpose for the cabal, I will bet he skates.
I don't think they can let him skate, from what I just read under his indictment (that will be public tomorrow) he is going to be facing many life sentences of charges, and since he is the ONLY one indicted it is expected that his ex girlfriend also CEO of Alameda rolled on him. So they probably have a lock on him.

If he "skates" it will be under a fake suicide or execution, there is no way he walks.
Yes, indeed. It does look ironclad, but we'll see.

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

Original_Intent wrote: December 12th, 2022, 10:12 pm My son and I were just discussing his upcoming Epstein Experience. I wonder if he is connected enough that they will fake his execution and retire him to some hypergamous tropical island somewhere.
I am with you on that.

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

Original_Intent wrote: December 12th, 2022, 10:46 pm

He might walk off the top of a building.

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

The only way he is going to skate is if he is actually and truly not potty trained. If he ain't dead within a month I am gonna be confused.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

I’ll bet Bankman-Fried gets off with a light sentence, and that the DOJ doesn’t try and recover the money even though they know where it all went, and those campaigns have money left over. That’s how the Deep State deals with their own that get exposed and have to be prosecuted, however reluctantly.
-Joel Skousen's World Affairs Brief

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Recently, I've been looking into the conspiracy theories of the assassination of JFK. The real story about what happened with associated documents will never be released by the government so the public can really know what happened. The official narrative put out in 1963 about the assassination is what the government wanted us to believe about the incident. The truth has never been told, even though the Warren commission and other governmental agencies have investigated and probably know the truth. If the FBI CIA and other law enforcement agencies in cooperation with the government can cover up what happened to a president and keep the public in the dark for sixty years, why does anyone think the truth about bankman fried will ever come out? Bankman fried has powerful allies who most likely set him up for the fall so that the government could swoop in and regulate all digital currency and have a legit reason to offer the Fed coin as an alternative. There is no way to know how much money was Laundered into campaigns of democrats and no one will be telling us that info ever. Bankman fried did a service for the big guys and will be rewarded for it as long as he cooperates. We are being played backwards and forwards on a three dimensional playing field. The money will never be recovered, no one will get more than a slap on the wrist...meanwhile the J6 probe is sentencing people who went into the capital to years long jail terms. It's amazing how the J6 participants were identified. The thugs who rioted in seattle and Portland can't be found or held accountable for murders, looting, burning, and just general mayhem because this is political and the system is not fair...it's a witch hunt by a political party who has too much power and plays the public like a fiddle......the devil goes down to Georgia comes to mind....lol........There is no justice and there hasn't been for over sixty years and probably longer....

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Sam Bankman-Fried is just a cog in what was a much bigger machine set up to feed money to Marxists. He's an idiot front man, just like Biden. Perfect scapegoat if the need for one arises.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

farmerchick wrote: December 16th, 2022, 11:22 pm Recently, I've been looking into the conspiracy theories of the assassination of JFK. The real story about what happened with associated documents will never be released by the government so the public can really know what happened. The official narrative put out in 1963 about the assassination is what the government wanted us to believe about the incident. The truth has never been told, even though the Warren commission and other governmental agencies have investigated and probably know the truth. If the FBI CIA and other law enforcement agencies in cooperation with the government can cover up what happened to a president and keep the public in the dark for sixty years, why does anyone think the truth about bankman fried will ever come out? Bankman fried has powerful allies who most likely set him up for the fall so that the government could swoop in and regulate all digital currency and have a legit reason to offer the Fed coin as an alternative. There is no way to know how much money was Laundered into campaigns of democrats and no one will be telling us that info ever. Bankman fried did a service for the big guys and will be rewarded for it as long as he cooperates. We are being played backwards and forwards on a three dimensional playing field. The money will never be recovered, no one will get more than a slap on the wrist...meanwhile the J6 probe is sentencing people who went into the capital to years long jail terms. It's amazing how the J6 participants were identified. The thugs who rioted in seattle and Portland can't be found or held accountable for murders, looting, burning, and just general mayhem because this is political and the system is not fair...it's a witch hunt by a political party who has too much power and plays the public like a fiddle......the devil goes down to Georgia comes to mind....lol........There is no justice and there hasn't been for over sixty years and probably longer....
search.php?keywords=NSAM+Trump is a keyword search that shows a number fifty seven anomaly that stretches from Kennedy to Trump. Daniel the Dark Journalist does an amazing job relating it through the X Files, and Alice in Wonderland.

Skully, but not Moulder. :mrgreen: dbnp

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Craig Johnson wrote: December 12th, 2022, 9:13 pm I am taking bets on how long this man will remain alive in custody.

A girl in the video at viewtopic.php?p=1324396&hilit=White ... r#p1324396 is wearing an FTX logo on the back of her shirt.

Can you say bye bye. :lol:

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

He did not die (yet) and they let him bail out of jail. He pled not guilty yesterday to 8 counts of wire fraud. Since there is solid evidence against him he is just trying to remain out of jail and prison as long as possible, but you never know he might just OJ the whole thing and get away with it.
I am surprised though that he is still alive.