Having a Joseph Smith moment - not sure I want that cheeseburger unless I raised it.

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Having a Joseph Smith moment - not sure I want that cheeseburger unless I raised it.

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Pretty damning info coming out we can't deny anymore.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dgj1ihfNzMUZ/

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Having a Joseph Smith moment - not sure I want that cheeseburger unless I raised it.

Post by Luke »

What’s the TLDR

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Re: Having a Joseph Smith moment - not sure I want that cheeseburger unless I raised it.

Post by Shawn Henry »

I really hope this video gets vetted. I really want to know whether it is true.

Was that really an actual human leg and arm hanging next to sides of beef?

Was that a real life FBI agent claiming that the meat is usually children's meat?

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Yeah, yikes

Lesson, eat at local establishments.

Is Ye right? J/K

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Luke wrote: December 9th, 2022, 1:51 pm What’s the TLDR
Grow your own meat. They feed us human.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

ransomme wrote: December 10th, 2022, 3:06 am Yeah, yikes

Lesson, eat at local establishments.

Is Ye right? J/K
Local establishments who don't get their meat from Cisco supply like the rest of them.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 10th, 2022, 4:04 am
It would be even harder to grow human meat than chickens or even beef. That's without going into ethics.

For one humans take years to reach a decent size.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The moral of rhe story is DON'T buy processed meat. Stop buying mince (US = ground beef) and burgers. Buy proper cuts of meat, preferably with a bone in it.

One of the issues with junk food burgers is not the meat content but the lack of it.

Also use a knife and fork. Junk food places make people eat with their hands without cleaning them which is how a lot of people get sick.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: December 10th, 2022, 4:50 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 10th, 2022, 4:04 am
It would be even harder to grow human meat than chickens or even beef. That's without going into ethics.

For one humans take years to reach a decent size.
Cloning factories take approximately 5 months to grow a full size adult human.

Some people donate their bodies to cannibal restaurants. They don't waste the parts they don't eat, they throw that in our Soylent Green hamburgers.

Also notice how many people go missing every year that are never found?🤔

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Shawn Henry wrote: December 9th, 2022, 2:00 pm I really hope this video gets vetted. I really want to know whether it is true.

Was that a real life FBI agent claiming that the meat is usually children's meat?
You could always test that jumbo batch of on-sale Costco meat yourself!

https://a.co/d/fAnxRTe

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: December 10th, 2022, 5:01 am The moral of rhe story is DON'T buy processed meat. Stop buying mince (US = ground beef) and burgers. Buy proper cuts of meat, preferably with a bone in it.

One of the issues with junk food burgers is not the meat content but the lack of it.

Also use a knife and fork. Junk food places make people eat with their hands without cleaning them which is how a lot of people get sick.
They touch it all. Even when they wrap the silver in a cloth napkin at a fancy restaurant, they touch it first. 🤢

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 10th, 2022, 5:25 am
Niemand wrote: December 10th, 2022, 5:01 am The moral of rhe story is DON'T buy processed meat. Stop buying mince (US = ground beef) and burgers. Buy proper cuts of meat, preferably with a bone in it.

They touch it all. Even when they wrap the silver in a cloth napkin at a fancy restaurant, they touch it first. 🤢
Thinking more of the diners, but agree.

McDonald's is a prime example. They get you to order off some dirty touchscreen and then pick it up. No one washes their hands beforehand.

I was always taught to wash my hands before eating as a child and to use cutlery. There are reasons for that beyond culture. Like bugs.

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

And then there are the sick, dying and infected animals that are ground into the mix. Just don't eat hamburgers and hot dogs.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Now I only eat Bill Gates synthetic techno-meat substitutes with a chip of Soilent Green on the side.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TheDuke wrote: December 10th, 2022, 5:00 pm Now I only eat Bill Gates synthetic techno-meat substitutes with a chip of Soilent Green on the side.
Attachments
73zaf4.jpg
73zaf4.jpg (122.71 KiB) Viewed 1150 times

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

May have to rethink about the words 1,000,000 served from now on.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

Would you really expect anything less in this peaceful protesting, safe and effective, trust in us completely because we believe in God, completey fair and honest electoral environment?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Shawn Henry wrote: December 9th, 2022, 2:00 pm I really hope this video gets vetted. I really want to know whether it is true.

There isn't a snowball's chance in hell we can make a mickey burger for what they sell it for. Even buying in bulk. Add a quarter million dollar building and 30 employees. Yet, all McDonald's owners are millionaires.

The actual local McDonalds does not know where the meat came from. They have their own meat processing plants.

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 9th, 2022, 1:21 pm Pretty damning info coming out we can't deny anymore.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dgj1ihfNzMUZ/
Wendy's used to grind up worms and add them to their hamburgers.
True story.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Fred wrote: December 12th, 2022, 7:59 pm

There isn't a snowball's chance in hell we can make a mickey burger for what they sell it for. Even buying in bulk. Add a quarter million dollar building and 30 employees. Yet, all McDonald's owners are millionaires.

The actual local McDonalds does not know where the meat came from. They have their own meat processing plants.
I completely believe that. There's no limit to what they could substitute. It's very economical to breed rats, for example.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Rats would be much easier to farm than humans. Apart from the fur maybe.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Whether that's true or not, anything processed by a large company should be suspect. Remember pink slime? When it was first publicized people reacted with disgust and restaurants (and grocery stores) quickly backed away from it, but after the outrage subsided they went right back to it. It's too economical to ignore. If you ever watched Food Inc., one thing they show how inhumanely the animals are treated. If they care that little for living beings, why would anyone think they care about with they do with them after slaughter?

I buy most of my beef from local farmers. Our Thanksgiving turkey (plus half a lamb) also came from a local farmer. I buy eggs from people I met who raise chickens and ducks, and I'm happy to say I'm back to buying fresh milk direct from the farm. I wish I could say all my food comes that way, maybe someday I will. But I try to limit my exposure to food companies because it's very clear that Joseph Smith was right, that there is much conspiring in the hearts of men these days when it comes to food.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: December 13th, 2022, 3:21 am Rats would be much easier to farm than humans. Apart from the fur maybe.
They've been farming humans all along for their own reasons. They are just now making it "look cool" to us.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

[/quote]

There isn't a snowball's chance in hell we can make a mickey burger for what they sell it for.

[/quote]

I’m not sure that is true. Have you seen how thin their burgers are?? They are literally as thin as lunch meat. The sandwiches are mostly bread. And they are mass produced. Maybe you are right-we probably can’t do the mass production part.
Last edited by M249Gunner on January 1st, 2023, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

While in college years ago I worked in a large slaughterhouse that processed beef. I never saw humans processed. I believe that is bs. Maybe it has happened with mafia disposing of someone in the past, who knows. But I don’t believe it has commonly happened.

I did witness occasionally “workers who do jobs that Americans won’t do” use the toilet without removing their cutting floor clothes first like they were supposed to, then going back out on the cutting floor. I always cook my meat well, especially after doing that job.

Conditions were much more disgusting at the chicken farm I worked at as a high school kid.