Morgan Philpot -- Signs Of The Times (secret combinations)

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Morgan Philpot -- Signs Of The Times (secret combinations)

Post by marc »

This video has begun to make the rounds on social media. Shawn Henry introduced it to me a while ago and I've finally had a chance to listen to it today. I plan on watching many times in order to fully digest it. I realize these are just his opinions, but they are sound and I agree with a LOT of what he has to say. This is the very reason I undertook to write and publish my book two years ago. The contents of this video is worthy of discussion to be sure. It sits at 12,683 views and I'm curious to see how many views it racks up by this time next year. I hope to revisit this often. it's over 5 hours long, but worth every minute. I think most people could listen to it about 1.25 speed. I usually listen to videos like this at 1.5 to 2.0 speed because they talk too slow for me. Enjoy!

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Morgan Philpot -- Signs Of The Times

Post by Cruiserdude »

marc wrote: December 9th, 2022, 1:20 pm This video has begun to make the rounds on social media. Shawn Henry introduced it to me a while ago and I've finally had a chance to listen to it today. I plan on watching many times in order to fully digest it. I realize these are just his opinions, but they are sound and I agree with a LOT of what he has to say. This is the very reason I undertook to write and publish my book two years ago. The contents of this video is worthy of discussion to be sure. It sits at 12,683 views and I'm curious to see how many views it racks up by this time next year. I hope to revisit this often. it's over 5 hours long, but worth every minute. I think most people could listen to it about 1.25 speed. I usually listen to videos like this at 1.5 to 2.0 speed because they talk too slow for me. Enjoy!
Simply from the opening statement in the first 15 seconds, in how he worded and described his thoughts, I knew this was for me. 👍

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Re: Morgan Philpot -- Signs Of The Times (secret combinations)

Post by Shawn Henry »

I knew you'd like it!!!!!!!!!!! My gut instincts rarely fail me.

Yeah, I plan on spending another 5 hours to watch it again.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Do your gut instincts tell you that Morgan Philpot is an arse too?

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Re: Morgan Philpot -- Signs Of The Times

Post by marc »

Cruiserdude wrote: December 9th, 2022, 1:24 pmSimply from the opening statement in the first 15 seconds, in how he worded and described his thoughts, I knew this was for me. 👍
Well, he should know. He's a lawyer and former Salt Lake County State Representative, not to mention former vice-chair of the Utah Republican Party and candidate for governor! If he's the same Morgan Philpot, he's had a front row seat view of all the corruption here in Utah.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

FoundMyEden wrote: December 9th, 2022, 2:26 pm Do your gut instincts tell you that Morgan Philpot is an arse too?
Oh is he a bad guy? Or he's a putz?

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

FoundMyEden wrote: December 9th, 2022, 2:26 pm Do your gut instincts tell you that Morgan Philpot is an arse too?
If you're going to slander the man... at least tell us why

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

nightlight wrote: December 9th, 2022, 2:38 pm
It wouldn't be surprising at all if he is an arse, after all he's a lawyer and former aspiring politician, etc

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Personal experience. I am just so surprised at all the hoopla he got when the Philpot family moved to Utah. I guess you have to wear the shoes to fit the description.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

FoundMyEden wrote: December 9th, 2022, 2:51 pm Personal experience. I am just so surprised at all the hoopla he got when the Philpot family moved to Utah. I guess you have to wear the shoes to fit the description.
Gotcha, I see👍

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

FoundMyEden wrote: December 9th, 2022, 2:51 pm Personal experience. I am just so surprised at all the hoopla he got when the Philpot family moved to Utah. I guess you have to wear the shoes to fit the description.
I had never heard of him until I watched the video today. In it he admits to having to do much repenting. I can easily see his presentation here as a good fruit thereof.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Well I didn’t tell you why, I just said he was. So that’s not slander. But if I told you why it wouldn’t be slander either because it would be true. But he’s an experienced attorney with a twisted tongue so I think I’ll just leave it at that. I just think it’s funny when his name comes up in the public and the people who grew up with him just roll their eyes.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

marc wrote: December 9th, 2022, 2:58 pm
I had never heard of him until I watched the video today. In it he admits to having to do much repenting. I can easily see his presentation here as a good fruit thereof.
Possibly. I couldn’t choke through the video.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

FoundMyEden wrote: December 9th, 2022, 2:59 pm
Well I didn’t tell you why, I just said he was. So that’s not slander. But if I told you why it wouldn’t be slander either because it would be true. But he’s an experienced attorney with a twisted tongue so I think I’ll just leave it at that. I just think it’s funny when his name comes up in the public and the people who grew up with him just roll their eyes.
True

If you're going to insult the guy....at least tell us why

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I guess I'm glad I didn't know him growing up so that I could see this presentation without bias. I'm also glad I didn't witness Paul's participation in stoning Stephen.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

nightlight wrote: December 9th, 2022, 3:05 pm
FoundMyEden wrote: December 9th, 2022, 2:59 pm
True

If you're going to insult the guy....at least tell us why
Lol. Well he wasn’t very Christlike growing up. But now that he’s all famous in the eyes of all things Utah and LDS, it’s all water under the bridge.
Last edited by FoundMyEden on December 10th, 2022, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

marc wrote: December 9th, 2022, 3:09 pm I guess I'm glad I didn't know him growing up so that I could see this presentation without bias. I'm also glad I didn't witness Paul's participation in stoning Stephen.
That’s one way to look at it…

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Man that audio is terribly distorted (even turned all the way down you can hear it).

If there's a cleaner version out there I'd watch it, but 5 hours of that would send me off a cliff.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I grew up with AM radios so this is nothing.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

FoundMyEden wrote: December 9th, 2022, 3:12 pm
marc wrote: December 9th, 2022, 3:09 pm I guess I'm glad I didn't know him growing up so that I could see this presentation without bias. I'm also glad I didn't witness Paul's participation in stoning Stephen.
Well, I do have a knack for distinguishing between a message and the messenger.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

marc wrote: December 9th, 2022, 4:30 pm
FoundMyEden wrote: December 9th, 2022, 3:12 pm
Well, I do have a knack for distinguishing between a message and the messenger.
Good to know. That’s all I’m saying.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

I'm an about two hours in....

It's good so far.

He makes good connection between the old and new world.

Morgan?( If you're here and wanna be brave)
The 15 were telling people to "follow the wise" government during 2020..... How can you just put the blame on lay members ???
There's a huge difference between going along and advocating.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

nightlight wrote: December 9th, 2022, 8:21 pm I'm an about two hours in....

It's good so far.

He makes good connection between the old and new world.

Morgan?( If you're here and wanna be brave)
The 15 were telling people to "follow the wise" government during 2020..... How can you just put the blame on lay members ???
There's a huge difference between going along and advocating.
Sounds like you haven't reached the part where he addresses this. Keep watching.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Regardless of possible shortcomings in his youth (for which he may be in good company), in my experience and personal acquaintance with MP, unlike many, he does more than just talk the talk. He seems to be a person of sound understanding, and often has his sleeves rolled up, fighting (and making sacrifices) for good, worthy causes.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Stratagem....

He synthesizes the brethren's contrasting actions with "stratagem'

People on this forum do this and I discount the idea.
BUT.... as only a lawyer can do....he makes a good case.

Bro Nelson rolls up his sleeves and takes the Babylonian serum and tells the flock to do likewise......but does so in the hope that the membership knows better

It's a stretch , but who knows...!?

I'll keep listening