America First vs. Trump First

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Christianlee
captain of 1,000

America First vs. Trump First

Post by Christianlee »

Too many Americans think America First can only be accomplished by Donald Trump. The movement is dead if it depends on Trump to accomplish it.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: America First vs. Trump First

Post by larsenb »

Christianlee wrote: December 8th, 2022, 12:01 pm Too many Americans think America First can only be accomplished by Donald Trump. The movement is dead if it depends on Trump to accomplish it.
Not really. What they do realize is that he still has legitimate claim to the Presidency because of voter/election fraud, and he was quite successful in implementing his platform despite incessant attacks on him coming from every direction. This coupled with the reality that no one is really visible on the horizon touting the same populist agenda, or has the leadership/push/charisma to accomplish it.

Who do you suggest? DeSantis? He has his own baggage and if he doesn't have a sit down with Trump to plan on a way forward to avoid splitting the Republican vote, he will be complicit in helping to destroy the movement.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Why would any liberty-minded Americans support Trump? The guy who helped ensure the increase of global tyranny (during the fake pandemic) and fast-tracked the clot shot. LOL.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

creator wrote: December 8th, 2022, 1:02 pm Why would any liberty-minded Americans support Trump? The guy who helped ensure the increase of global tyranny (during the fake pandemic) and fast-tracked the clot shot. LOL.
Several reasons, which I've stated a few times before. Trump has his weaknesses.

In a nutshell, he saw the plandemic destroying the good he had done (economy, etc, etc.) he probably didn't have a pre-antivax mindset; with all the negativity and dire predictions for the plandemic, he probably assumed an effective vaccine could be quickly developed, and pushing for it would show leadership which would help him in the coming election. He was further suckered into this position by a sense that he had a gift for accomplishing task, both ahead of schedule and under budget.

This seems like a logical assessment of the man, from my point of view. He certainly hadn't spent the last 20 years or so of his life studying the 'issues of freedom', or voting for Presidential candidates that didn't have a snowflake's chance in hell of winning.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

Conservatives are in a pickle as foretold by modern prophets (See Elder Bednar's Parable of the Pickle)

On one hand the closest they have gotten to a populist president is Trump but he is also a tool for the elite (See the spicy rub)

And on the other hand they are running out of time to stop the WEF agenda (See the crusty pieces of bread closing in).

Regardless of how you slice it, they know they are in a sandwich and about to get eaten by the Luciferian Left.
Yet we still have people so oblivious to ask, What is on the menu?

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 8th, 2022, 3:55 pm Conservatives are in a pickle as foretold by modern prophets (See Elder Bednar's Parable of the Pickle)

On one hand the closest they have gotten to a populist president is Trump but he is also a tool for the elite (See the spicy rub)

And on the other hand they are running out of time to stop the WEF agenda (See the crusty pieces of bread closing in).

Regardless of how you slice it, they know they are in a sandwich and about to get eaten by the Luciferian Left.
There are GOP governors fighting the WEF’s ESG scores. It is getting the word out to the people, but they are too absorbed in romance movies, sports and video games to learn. The MSM hides the agenda.

Down_the_rabbithole
captain of 100

Post by Down_the_rabbithole »

larsenb wrote: December 8th, 2022, 1:20 pm
creator wrote: December 8th, 2022, 1:02 pm Why would any liberty-minded Americans support Trump? The guy who helped ensure the increase of global tyranny (during the fake pandemic) and fast-tracked the clot shot. LOL.
Several reasons, which I've stated a few times before. Trump has his weaknesses.

In a nutshell, he saw the plandemic destroying the good he had done (economy, etc, etc.) he probably didn't have a pre-antivax mindset; with all the negativity and dire predictions for the plandemic, he probably assumed an effective vaccine could be quickly developed, and pushing for it would show leadership which would help him in the coming election. He was further suckered into this position by a sense that he had a gift for accomplishing task, both ahead of schedule and under budget.

This seems like a logical assessment of the man, from my point of view. He certainly hadn't spent the last 20 years or so of his life studying the 'issues of freedom', or voting for Presidential candidates that didn't have a snowflake's chance in hell of winning.
I watched a Trump rally a few weeks ago and he's still talking about "Operation Warp Speed" as one of his amazing accomplishments. The crowd was mostly silent with a few slow claps. Not sure why he keeps pushing that. It will lose him votes. I also think he needs to stop constantly bringing up how the presidency was stolen from him. It plays into the constant victim narrative. Does that play well with anyone (except naval-gazing leftists)? Gotta move forward and stop pearl-clutching at the past.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

There are GOP governors fighting the WEF’s ESG scores. It is getting the word out to the people, but they are too absorbed in romance movies, sports and video games to learn. The MSM hides the agenda.
This is precisely the problem. How do you communicate the gravity of the situation with those who have either given up, eagerly awaiting the Second Coming, or those who are so media absorbed to wait on the news to tell them the truth?

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 8th, 2022, 5:17 pm
This is precisely the problem. How do you communicate the gravity of the situation with those who have either given up, eagerly awaiting the Second Coming, or those who are so media absorbed to wait on the news to tell them the truth?
I try with my adult children. They think I am a crank. I don’t want to tell them five years from now, “I told you so.” I was so much more aware at their age. They just want to play board games or watch Hallmark. We had a lot fewer distractions.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

How did he ensure it?

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

harakim wrote: December 8th, 2022, 8:13 pm How did he ensure it?
By doing things like making a national emergency declaration (and also never rescinding it), which meant billions of COVID dollars going to the States from the Federal government; financially incentivizing the tyranny. He also put Fauci at the head of the COVID task force. And so on.

FreedomJess
captain of 100

Post by FreedomJess »

Operation Warpspeed is a great accomplishment.

The vaccine was coming whether we liked it or not. Trump forced their hand and sped it up. YOU ALL HAD THE CHOICE TO TAKE IT. Trump didn’t force you. But your churches and schools and companies sure tried. Everything with the deep state has been exposed. All because it was fast-forwarded. Things such as:
Big Pharma, how vaccines make people sick, corporations and fascism, how organized churches are part of the deep state. How Fauci is an evil moron. If trump didn’t put him there, the people would never believe it. The man was practically worshipped his entire career. It exposed so much.

If Trump hadn’t sped it up, we’d still be in a fake pandemic waiting on a vaccine. I think it was going to be 8 years? They’d have us locked down, in dire straights. We’d be begging for anything to get us out... including a vaccine.

You guys need to think outside the box. We are literally in a war. And it’s not as black and white as you’re making it sound.

Trump will go down as a hero when this is all said and done.

*edit: to add this 10 min video that will change your mind about Trump and the vaccine. :) Worth every minute. I played it on 1.5x speed.

https://rumble.com/v1uqf26-trump-desan ... nakes.html

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

FreedomJess wrote: December 8th, 2022, 9:42 pm Operation Warpspeed is a great accomplishment.

The vaccine was coming whether we liked it or not. Trump forced their hand and sped it up. YOU ALL HAD THE CHOICE TO TAKE IT. Trump didn’t force you. But your churches and schools and companies sure tried. Everything with the deep state has been exposed. All because it was fast-forwarded. Things such as:
Big Pharma, how vaccines make people sick, corporations and fascism, how organized churches are part of the deep state. How Fauci is an evil moron. If trump didn’t put him there, the people would never believe it. The man was practically worshipped his entire career. It exposed so much.

If Trump hadn’t sped it up, we’d still be in a fake pandemic waiting on a vaccine. I think it was going to be 8 years? They’d have us locked down, in dire straights. We’d be begging for anything to get us out... including a vaccine.

You guys need to think outside the box. We are literally in a war. And it’s not as black and white as you’re making it sound.

*edit: to add this 10 min video that will change your mind about Trump and the vaccine. :) Worth every minute. I played it on 1.5x speed.

Give me a break. His ego wanted the vaccine accomplishment for his re-election. He encouraged unnecessary Covid lockdowns and criticized governors who ended them early. He then set us up with the deadly vax. We don’t know if he would have given into the pressure to mandate them. Who had ever heard of a successful vaccine for what was essentially a bad common cold for most people? I lived through the Hong Kong flu in the late 60s which really did kill as many people in proportion to the population as they claimed Covid did. And it killed people of all ages. Lockdowns were never contemplated. Fauci was looking for this “pandemic” to implement mRNA shots. Trump fell for it hook, line and sinker even when there were expert virologists shouting from the rooftops that vaccinating into a pandemic would cause big problems. This will be an albatross around Trump’s neck. Herd immunity would have killed the pandemic on its own — the vaccines prolonged it.

FreedomJess
captain of 100

Post by FreedomJess »

Christianlee wrote: December 9th, 2022, 4:15 pm
FreedomJess wrote: December 8th, 2022, 9:42 pm Operation Warpspeed is a great accomplishment.

Give me a break. His ego wanted the vaccine accomplishment for his re-election. He encouraged unnecessary Covid lockdowns and criticized governors who ended them early. He then set us up with the deadly vax. We don’t know if he would have given into the pressure to mandate them. Who had ever heard of a successful vaccine for what was essentially a bad common cold for most people? I lived through the Hong Kong flu in the late 60s which really did kill as many people in proportion to the population as they claimed Covid did. And it killed people of all ages. Lockdowns were never contemplated. Fauci was looking for this “pandemic” to implement mRNA shots. Trump fell for it hook, line and sinker even when there were expert virologists shouting from the rooftops that vaccinating into a pandemic would cause big problems. This will be an albatross around Trump’s neck. Herd immunity would have killed the pandemic on its own — the vaccines prolonged it.
Your hatred for Trump blurs your vision of truth. That is obvious.
If you’d watch the video, you would see that Trump is anti-vax.
But nothing I, or anyone else, says to you will ever change your mind.
And certainly your disdain for the man will not change my mind.
Time will tell who is right about this. But my bets are on my theory.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

FreedomJess wrote: December 9th, 2022, 6:15 pm
Christianlee wrote: December 9th, 2022, 4:15 pm

Your hatred for Trump blurs your vision of truth. That is obvious.
If you’d watch the video, you would see that Trump is anti-vax.
But nothing I, or anyone else, says to you will ever change your mind.
And certainly your disdain for the man will not change my mind.
Time will tell who is right about this. But my bets are on my theory.
I have voted for him twice and will again if he is the nominee. His former anti-vax position does not change the damage done by lockdowns and Operation Warp Speed. Attempting to make a virtue out of his actions regarding Covid just doesn’t fly.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 8th, 2022, 3:55 pm Conservatives are in a pickle as foretold by modern prophets (See Elder Bednar's Parable of the Pickle)

The populist movement already existed and it still does . . . . and has even grown, with Trumps great help. Trump was simply able to tap into it and give it some leadership. And if anyone with Trumps leadership and 'charisma' were to appear, the movement would gladly look to him/her, and hopefully Trump and this person could work together, in some way.

Tagging Trump as "a tool for the elite", is far too black-and-white and simplistic, from my point of view.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Down_the_rabbithole wrote: December 8th, 2022, 4:59 pm
larsenb wrote: December 8th, 2022, 1:20 pm

I watched a Trump rally a few weeks ago and he's still talking about "Operation Warp Speed" as one of his amazing accomplishments. The crowd was mostly silent with a few slow claps. Not sure why he keeps pushing that. It will lose him votes. I also think he needs to stop constantly bringing up how the presidency was stolen from him. It plays into the constant victim narrative. Does that play well with anyone (except naval-gazing leftists)? Gotta move forward and stop pearl-clutching at the past.
If Trump keeps harping on 'Operation Warp Speed', if in fact that is what he is still doing, that will be enough to sink his ship . . . . and even should be enough. But the fact that he seemed to be walking back that stance in his Presidential announcement speech, gives me at least some hope that Eric and Trump Jr., are getting though to him on that subject.

From my point of view, his Presidency was stolen, and if this isn't corrected along with the voting/election process, we're cooked anyway. The sad thing to me is to see how may people (and many in the Church) think this is a tabu subject, and even hate speech if you try to shed light on it. This is the real problem. Has little to do w/what Trump does or doesn't do or say.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Operation Warp Speed is the best advertisement I know for being a tool of the elite.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

larsenb wrote: December 9th, 2022, 6:44 pm
The populist movement already existed and it still does . . . . and has even grown, with Trumps great help. Trump was simply able to tap into it and give it some leadership. And if anyone with Trumps leadership and 'charisma' were to appear, the movement would gladly look to him/her, and hopefully Trump and this person could work together, in some way.

Tagging Trump as "a tool for the elite", is far too black-and-white and simplistic, from my point of view.
It is not simpletonism that is driving that opinion. There is lots of evidence for those with eyes to see.
Your opinion on populism is correct and that is why he is controlled opposition more likely.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 9th, 2022, 7:02 pm Operation Warp Speed is the best advertisement I know for being a tool of the elite.
It certainly played into their hands. So, more like being an 'unwitting' tool of the elite.

However, I've already stated multiple times why I think he was suckered into it, and have seen nothing to dissuade me from my analysis. See: viewtopic.php?p=1328257#p1328257

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 9th, 2022, 7:06 pm

It is not simpletonism that is driving that opinion. There is lots of evidence for those with eyes to see.
Your opinion on populism is correct and that is why he is controlled opposition more likely.
I prefer to focus on his actual accomplishments during his presidency, which were considerable, and which largely fulfilled his campaign promises, or were strong attempts to do so. An extreme rarity in the political realm. And this in the face of being under constant attack from every direction.

These accomplishments greatly 'trump' a lot of negative 'evidence' you or others may come up with, much of it being 'guilt by association', or generated by already extremely anti-Trump prejudice.

I just don't see him as "controlled opposition". He has been a distinct thorn in the side of the elite. They hate the guy. Do they have leverage to put pressure on him in certain ways, and at least opportunistically try to control him , as much as they can? Probably.
Just my point of view.
Last edited by larsenb on December 9th, 2022, 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

larsenb wrote: December 9th, 2022, 7:28 pm

I prefer to focus on his actual accomplishments during his presidency, which were considerable, and which largely fulfilled his campaign promises, or were strong attempts to do so. An extreme rarity in the political realm.

These greatly 'trump' a lot of negative 'evidence' you or others may come up with, much of it being 'guilt by association', or generated by already extremely anti-Trump prejudice. Just my point of view.
He did fulfill many of his campaign promises amid a mountain of dissenters which were rabid in their accusations and militant in their opposition. The minds of those suffering from personal hatred of Trump was both astounding and unreasonable. If anything that made you cheer for the guy. Yet he didn't just wind up in the presidency by mere randomness.

I think that is wise too look more closely not only at his associations but moreso at his own actions and the evidence produced by himself as you prefer to focus on. I just think there is more to the story than the easy to consume version given to us by conservative media.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 9th, 2022, 7:34 pm

I prefer to focus on his actual accomplishments during his presidency, which were considerable, and which largely fulfilled his campaign promises, or were strong attempts to do so. An extreme rarity in the political realm.

These greatly 'trump' a lot of negative 'evidence' you or others may come up with, much of it being 'guilt by association', or generated by already extremely anti-Trump prejudice. Just my point of view.
He did fulfill many of his campaign promises amid a mountain of dissenters which were rabid in their accusations and militant in their opposition. The minds of those suffering from personal hatred of Trump was both astounding and unreasonable. If anything that made you cheer for the guy. Yet he didn't just wind up in the presidency by mere randomness.

I think that is wise too look more closely not only at his associations but moreso at his own actions and the evidence produced by himself as you prefer to focus on.
"Yet he didn't just wind up in the presidency by mere randomness". Of course not. The man can be a very focused, goal-driven individual. This coupled with his rather unique 'charisma' and ability to excite his base is what did it.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

larsenb wrote: December 9th, 2022, 7:37 pm
Letfreedumbring wrote: December 9th, 2022, 7:34 pm

I think that is wise too look more closely not only at his associations but moreso at his own actions and the evidence produced by himself as you prefer to focus on.
"Yet he didn't just wind up in the presidency by mere randomness". Of course not. The man can be a very focused, goal-driven individual. This coupled with his rather unique 'charisma' and ability to excite his base is what did it.
I am not sure that Trump will be able to pull together a winning coalition in 2024. Too many suburban women won’t vote for him. We will still see if he can pull off the nomination. He is going to need to somehow pivot on the jab program to have a chance. I do not know if he can.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

You're probably right. It was his unique charisma and ability to excite his base is what did it.
Even the simplest of simpsons knew this.