If one wanted to destroy the United States...

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

If one wanted to destroy the United States...

Post by Original_Intent »

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/if- ... tates-then

TLDR;
First, you would surrender our prior energy independence.
Second, print trillions of dollars in new currency as the lockdowns end, demand rises, and consumers are already saturated with COVID-19 subsidies
Third, end America’s physical boundaries.
Fourth, destroy the public trust in its elections.
Fifth, redefine crime as one rich man’s crime, another poor man’s necessity.
Six, junk the ossified idea of a melting pot and multiracial society united by common American values and ideals. Instead, identify individuals by their superficial appearance.
Seven, render the United States just one of many nations abroad.
Eight, neuter the First Amendment.
Nine, demonize half the country as semi-fascists, un-Americans, insurrectionists, and even potential domestic terrorists.
Ten, never mention the origins of the COVID virus
We have done all of the above. It would be hard to imagine any planned agenda to destroy America that would have been as injurious as what we already suffered the last two years.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Re: If one wanted to destroy the United States...

Post by LDS Physician »

Don't actually need to do a thing, tbh.

All you need to do is let her go down the paths she is already well down. The Lord will do the rest.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

Original_Intent wrote: December 5th, 2022, 4:14 pm We have done all of the above. It would be hard to imagine any planned agenda to destroy America that would have been as injurious as what we already suffered the last two years.
This is an excellent list and so I hope you won't mind me adding #11, the final Coup de grâce and what people are waiting for as a line in the sand, the taking of privately held weapons or closing the tyranny loophole so to speak to implement the great and final collapse.

Sometimes, I wonder with their laws upon laws if they haven't already patched over that hole in the Death Star - as no one can really use their weapons and are effecively locked inside their own prisons.

Pseudonym
captain of 100

Post by Pseudonym »

Seldom does anyone want to destroy something as much as they desire to control it. My question is more along the lines of who would be interested in:

1. Control of illegal things crossing the border – not just what is coming into the USA but what in leaving the USA for Mexico. The main problem with Republicans is that they are only interested in what comes into the USA. Few US citizens understand the problem Mexico has with the border.
2. Abolish ICE
3. Defund the Police
4. Modify the legal system and reduce criminal punishment
5. Legalizing of recreational drugs including psychotropic drugs
6. Pass laws that prevent public disclosure of drugs used by individuals during criminal acts especially acts of violence.
7. Create distrust of Law enforcement officers and process.
8. Create a public perception that government mandates are necessary for public protection.
9. Limit and if possible, remove firearm ownership by citizens.

The only organization that I believe would benefit from the list above are international drug cartels. It seems logical to me that to identify elected officials controlled by drug cartels one would only need to identify those that support the above changes. The Book of Mormon warns that in the last days secret criminal societies (secret combinations) will make efforts to take control of government – especially the elected officials as well as judges and lawyers. The logic for these dots - I will leave as an exercise for the reader to determine themselves.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Pseudonym wrote: December 5th, 2022, 5:03 pm Seldom does anyone want to destroy something as much as they desire to control it. My question is more along the lines of who would be interested in:

1. Control of illegal things crossing the border – not just what is coming into the USA but what in leaving the USA for Mexico. The main problem with Republicans is that they are only interested in what comes into the USA. Few US citizens understand the problem Mexico has with the border.
2. Abolish ICE
3. Defund the Police
6. Pass laws that prevent public disclosure of drugs used by individuals during criminal acts especially acts of violence.
8. Create a public perception that government mandates are necessary for public protection.

The only organization that I believe would benefit from the list above are international drug cartels. It seems logical to me that to identify elected officials controlled by drug cartels one would only need to identify those that support the above changes. The Book of Mormon warns that in the last days secret criminal societies (secret combinations) will make efforts to take control of government – especially the elected officials as well as judges and lawyers. The logic for these dots - I will leave as an exercise for the reader to determine themselves.
It seems you're not understanding the world around you

You draw a line to the Mexican drug cartel and put them at the top of your list?

You think the Mexican drug cartel is responsible for 9/11, covid scam, globalization, sodomy movement, etc etc ?

Lol

The Mexican guard drug cartel is a pawn in secret combinations hands
You know those presidents,politicians, CEOs,etc... wearing black robes while surrounding a giant owl... sacrificing effigies of children

The Mexican drug cartel?
But you don't see the UN, Bilderberg, Pentagon etc ????

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

If the CBDC is implemented in the USA...it's over. Any resistance to government tyranny will be met with your personal financial ruin, lack of access to buy anything...and there will be stiff penalties for those trying to work around it...and don't forget the snitches...think 1984.

This CBDC cannot be allowed. Needs to be the hill to die on, along with your 2nd amendment rights.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

nightlight wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:16 pm
Pseudonym wrote: December 5th, 2022, 5:03 pm Seldom does anyone want to destroy something as much as they desire to control it. My question is more along the lines of who would be interested in:

2. Abolish ICE
3. Defund the Police

You draw a line to the Mexican drug cartel and put them at the top of your list?

You think the Mexican drug cartel is responsible for 9/11, covid scam, globalization, sodomy movement, etc etc ?

Lol

You know those presidents,politicians, CEOs,etc... wearing black robes while surrounding a giant owl... sacrificing effigies of children

The Mexican drug cartel?
The cartels are everywhere. They may not be the brains of the operation, but they are the hand ready to do its work.

Pseudonym
captain of 100

Post by Pseudonym »

2. Abolish ICE
3. Defund the Police

Lol

The Mexican drug cartel?
I think you may perhaps underestimate drug cartels. I did a lot of traveling for my work. Often when I traveled, I would go hang out at a local library. I never liked bars. I picked up a book at a public library about the opiate wars (100 year of shame) in China. I will try to make this short.

When Marco Polo when to China he established trade between China and Europe. The problem was that Europe did no have anything China wanted. The only trade China would accept was gold and silver. By the 18th century China had amassed a large portion of the world’s gold and silver reserves. To get back the gold and silver reserves 20 families of Europe noble blood started an opiate drug cartel under government sanctions to access opium from what is now Afghanistan to extract gold and silver from China. Near the end of the 19th century China attacked an island off the cost of China where the opium drug was prepared and imported into China. Attacking the noble families of Europe started a war that became known as the Boxer Rebellion. In 1963 a movie was made about this war called “55 Days at Peking”. If anyone wants, they can see the movie on you tube. Typical Hollywood treatment.

After the war the families got together on the island and took a grand picture of the grand group. The book I was reading had the picture of the families and I recognized a 12-year-old boy sitting on the front row. The name of that boy was Franklin Delano Roosevelt. The Delano family was one of the 20 families that started the Boxer Rebellion.

A couple of side notes. I have never been able to find any documentation that this drug cartel was ever disbanded – nor is there any evidence that any that is a descendent of the initial families was ever convicted for any crime. It is interesting that this drug cartel bankrupted the world’s most powerful superpower of that time and caused the eventual fall of the Qing Dynasty – which was eventually replaced by the communist party at the end of WWII. It was because of the Boxer Rebellion that Hong Kong was taken from China by Treaty as was the Island of Taiwan. Both of which were promised back to China after 100 years. Hong Kong was given back but the international treaty was broken when Taiwan was not returned because the politics had altered so much during the 20th century.

Please note that in my initial post I did not mention Mexican drug cartels but rather an international cartel. The reason that I listed the 9 specific problems is because if one studies the opium wars of China, they will discover these same steps taking place in China that resulted in the ruin of a superpower which is now under different management. The question that I have - that I have been unable to answer is if we are seeing the rise of a new global “secret combination” or the continuance of an older one.

One other side note – in the form of a question. Do you have any idea why New York’s twin towers would be targeted by factions of Islam? With connections to Afghanistan?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Pseudonym wrote: December 5th, 2022, 10:34 pm

2. Abolish ICE
3. Defund the Police

Lol

The Mexican drug cartel?
I think you may perhaps underestimate drug cartels. I did a lot of traveling for my work. Often when I traveled, I would go hang out at a local library. I never liked bars. I picked up a book at a public library about the opiate wars (100 year of shame) in China. I will try to make this short.

When Marco Polo when to China he established trade between China and Europe. The problem was that Europe did no have anything China wanted. The only trade China would accept was gold and silver. By the 18th century China had amassed a large portion of the world’s gold and silver reserves. To get back the gold and silver reserves 20 families of Europe noble blood started an opiate drug cartel under government sanctions to access opium from what is now Afghanistan to extract gold and silver from China. Near the end of the 19th century China attacked an island off the cost of China where the opium drug was prepared and imported into China. Attacking the noble families of Europe started a war that became known as the Boxer Rebellion. In 1963 a movie was made about this war called “55 Days at Peking”. If anyone wants, they can see the movie on you tube. Typical Hollywood treatment.

After the war the families got together on the island and took a grand picture of the grand group. The book I was reading had the picture of the families and I recognized a 12-year-old boy sitting on the front row. The name of that boy was Franklin Delano Roosevelt. The Delano family was one of the 20 families that started the Boxer Rebellion.

A couple of side notes. I have never been able to find any documentation that this drug cartel was ever disbanded – nor is there any evidence that any that is a descendent of the initial families was ever convicted for any crime. It is interesting that this drug cartel bankrupted the world’s most powerful superpower of that time and caused the eventual fall of the Qing Dynasty – which was eventually replaced by the communist party at the end of WWII. It was because of the Boxer Rebellion that Hong Kong was taken from China by Treaty as was the Island of Taiwan. Both of which were promised back to China after 100 years. Hong Kong was given back but the international treaty was broken when Taiwan was not returned because the politics had altered so much during the 20th century.

Please note that in my initial post I did not mention Mexican drug cartels but rather an international cartel. The reason that I listed the 9 specific problems is because if one studies the opium wars of China, they will discover these same steps taking place in China that resulted in the ruin of a superpower which is now under different management. The question that I have - that I have been unable to answer is if we are seeing the rise of a new global “secret combination” or the continuance of an older one.

One other side note – in the form of a question. Do you have any idea why New York’s twin towers would be targeted by factions of Islam? With connections to Afghanistan?
The CIA is the only significant drug cartel in the U.S. - protected by the full faith, credit and military of the United States.

Regarding if it is a new global secret combination or an old one - the current central combination goes back at least to the Rothschildes of the 18th century (Maher Amschel Rotheschilde) and I believe that was the modern start. After that, I feel it truly has been very similar to the criminal organization of the Marvel Cinematic Universe - Hydra. Remove one head and two more replace it. And sometimes the organization would expose and destroy one of its own heads for the two or more new ones that it wanted to supplant it.

Even when "new" secret combinations start, they either are an off-shoot of the greater satanic conspiracy, or they will be grafted in, or they will be destroyed.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

2. Abolish ICE
3. Defund the Police

Lol

The Mexican drug cartel?

The VAST(excluding Big Pharma, the actual drug cartel) majority of drugs in the usa are manufactured and transported from south of border.
Even if the Mexican cartels are European/Asian fronts...it changes nothing

Your point is moot

I don't understand how any objective person can look at what happened to the twin towers (AND BUILDING 7...) and think "Islamic jihad". It's ridiculous. What came from all that? 🤔

How can you look at the UN and not see the Gads?
You tag the "international drug cartel" as the Gads when our slavers are literally on the evening news .

I don't understand how you overly educated are so blind to this reality.
How can you live through COVID lockdowns and not see that secret combinations have already gotten over us?

Your list blows my mind. Your conclusion blows my mind

The New World Order is literally telling what/who they are and you just....what?

Please help me understand

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

1) Remove God from the schools

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

The Red Pill wrote: December 5th, 2022, 7:49 pm If the CBDC is implemented in the USA...it's over. Any resistance to government tyranny will be met with your personal financial ruin, lack of access to buy anything...and there will be stiff penalties for those trying to work around it...and don't forget the snitches...think 1984.

This CBDC cannot be allowed. Needs to be the hill to die on, along with your 2nd amendment rights.
two words: "parallel society".

needs to happen now. best case: at a state level. But if you continue to live in a state like UT, MN, CA, WA, OR, AZ, NY, CO, or PA, you're probably SOL.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

mudflap wrote: December 6th, 2022, 7:18 am
The Red Pill wrote: December 5th, 2022, 7:49 pm If the CBDC is implemented in the USA...it's over. Any resistance to government tyranny will be met with your personal financial ruin, lack of access to buy anything...and there will be stiff penalties for those trying to work around it...and don't forget the snitches...think 1984.

two words: "parallel society".

needs to happen now. best case: at a state level. But if you continue to live in a state like UT, MN, CA, WA, OR, AZ, NY, CO, or PA, you're probably SOL.
True.

Civil war always follows a parallel society

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

harakim wrote: December 5th, 2022, 10:16 pm

2. Abolish ICE
3. Defund the Police

Lol

The Mexican drug cartel?
The cartels are everywhere. They may not be the brains of the operation, but they are the hand ready to do its work.
Obviously....

But if you stop connecting the dots at the Cartels....

Look around you. Look at the fundamental change of our principles. Our very way of life is under attack. It's soooo far beyond a drug cartel....it's embarrassing not to see this.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

nightlight wrote: December 6th, 2022, 7:43 am
harakim wrote: December 5th, 2022, 10:16 pm

2. Abolish ICE
3. Defund the Police

Lol

The Mexican drug cartel?
Obviously....

But if you stop connecting the dots at the Cartels....

Look around you. Look at the fundamental change of our principles. Our very way of life is under attack. It's soooo far beyond a drug cartel....it's embarrassing not to see this.
I agree with that, but I'm not sure what you're getting at. The cartels are a very powerful and immediate danger should they choose to be. Why is the government supporting them? It's a legitimate question on many levels. It's a good observation for those who are just understanding that the government is corrupt, but think it's only for their own immediate gratification. Also for those who think the government is evil, but it's not a conspiracy and they don't have the power within the ranks to be a threat yet. Also for those who think the government is bad, but other governments like Russia are good because Americans are the most racist people, etc. And then there are people who understand the war in heaven and that it is continued on the earth. And they still find this interesting.

Suppose someone was threatening you all the time. One day they show up at your work with a gun, and someone says "Hey, that guy who has it in for you has a gun" I think that you would find that to be pertinent. You wouldn't say: "It's so much more than the gun though! It's embarrassing you would talk about the gun." The cartels are the gun. and the poster is the person telling you about the gun.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I see the opposite. I see the rich get away with a lot of crimes with little or no punishment.

Pseudonym
captain of 100

Post by Pseudonym »

nightlight wrote: December 5th, 2022, 11:17 pm

2. Abolish ICE
3. Defund the Police

Lol

The Mexican drug cartel?

The VAST(excluding Big Pharma, the actual drug cartel) majority of drugs in the usa are manufactured and transported from south of border.
Even if the Mexican cartels are European/Asian fronts...it changes nothing

Your point is moot

I don't understand how any objective person can look at what happened to the twin towers (AND BUILDING 7...) and think "Islamic jihad". It's ridiculous. What came from all that? 🤔

How can you look at the UN and not see the Gads?
You tag the "international drug cartel" as the Gads when our slavers are literally on the evening news .

I don't understand how you overly educated are so blind to this reality.
How can you live through COVID lockdowns and not see that secret combinations have already gotten over us?

Your list blows my mind. Your conclusion blows my mind

The New World Order is literally telling what/who they are and you just....what?

Please help me understand
I must be honest. I do not have any particular inside knowledge of secret combinations. However, as I view, as best as possible, what is currently going on – I attempt to reconcile it all directly with things that I do know (both from scripture and history). Since you seem a little hostile to possible alternatives to your ideas, I would ask some questions rather than present my answers: (you may answer on the forum or ignore the questions – however you like)

1. What was the major change that took place in the economic landscape of the USA from before the great depression compared to after the great depression?
2. What was the major change that took place in the economic landscape of the USA from before the last recession to after the last recession?
3. What is the common denominator to questions 1 and 2.
4. What was the industry of the Delano family prior to the 19th century? (I will help you here – they were the global leaders in international trade of dry goods)
5. What other global industries did the international cartel have controlling interesting in prior to the 19th century? (Including finance and banking interests)
6. What are the two major divisions in Islam (I will help you here – Sunnis and Shiites)
7. What caused the division of Islam?
8. On the last day of the Hajj – why are all participants required to throw a stone at a certain pillar? What are the significances and meaning of the pillar and stones?
9. What singular event do Muslims believe will (at the end of times) unite all Islam with Jews and Christians? (Abrahamic religions)
10. How does 9/11 relate directly to my questions about Islam?
11. Where is the land of Gog and Magog?

Pseudonym
captain of 100

Post by Pseudonym »

Niemand wrote: December 7th, 2022, 6:40 am
I see the opposite. I see the rich get away with a lot of crimes with little or no punishment.
Just a note in passing - most of the world views the rich as those with access to an automobile, clean fresh water, enough food ever day to be even slightly overweight and a home with heat and airconditioning.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Pseudonym wrote: December 7th, 2022, 4:01 pm
Niemand wrote: December 7th, 2022, 6:40 am
Just a note in passing - most of the world views the rich as those with access to an automobile, clean fresh water, enough food ever day to be even slightly overweight and a home with heat and airconditioning.
Yes, sort of. But I've never lived in a home with air conditioning and can barely afford to heat my home!

You can rip off several million from a bank of company by embezzlement/cooking the books and get a light sentence. Steal a few hundred or thousand from a bank branch by force and you'll get a much heavier sentence.

In many cases, white collar crime gets preferential treatment.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

https://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/wa ... -1963.html

THE 45 COMMUNIST GOALS AS READ INTO THE CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, 1963
By Donna Calvin
Facebook
Twitter
Email
Watchwoman: In addition to reading this, the 45 communist goals, click here to read “The 10 Planks of Karl Marx, ‘The Communist Manifesto.’ ” America has already fulfilled 90% of them.

Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35

January 10, 1963

Current Communist Goals
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Thursday, January 10, 1963

Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.

At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:

U. S. Congressional Seal[From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen]

CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.

4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court
You may not find these 45 Communist Goals on the Web in it’s original form because in 1963 there were no digitized documents. You will find web sites that have copied them as I have. Call your local library and you can obtain an original copy there. Or ask your U. S. Congressional Member. They will be able to help you get a genuine copy of this Congressional Record of the 45 Communist Goals. ▬ Donna Calvin, The Word Warriorette

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

I will add goal #46.

Deceive people into believing that the Russian political elite gave up their communist goals and ambitions with the fall of the Soviet Union in 1990.

Goal #47

Deceive people into believing that Putin was fighting the NWO guys at the UN and other world governing bodies, when Russia and China actually control the UN.

Goal #48

Deceive people into believing that their main enemy was either liberal Democrats or conservative Republicans, who are the cause of all of America's woes, when in reality the communist conspiracy will have infiltrated and manipulated both parties and both sides of thought, deceiving them all, and turning one side against the other with lies.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Opening post quotes zerohedge - just be aware that they are part of the manipulation of thought.

From a previous post and thread:
"Zero Hedge was started by a Bulgarian (aka a Russian). He was a hedge fund analyst who was barred from the U.S. financial industry in 2008 for insider trading. https://www.businessinsider.com/the-men ... ked-2016-4
This Bulgarian Daniel Ivandjiiski's father, Krassimir Ivandjiiski, "is a former Soviet-era Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Trade official who, since 1994, has been the publisher and editor-in-chief of the Bulgarian political news website, Strogo Sekretno" He is also associated with Russian propaganda with his association with the International Organization of Journalists (an organization labelled as a front for Soviet propaganda)"

pho·to·syn·the·sis
captain of 100

Post by pho·to·syn·the·sis »

Just make adultery, nudity (OnlyFans) and homosexuality widely accepted. Or simply destroy the family.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

pho·to·syn·the·sis wrote: December 7th, 2022, 8:40 pm Just make adultery, nudity (OnlyFans) and homosexuality widely accepted. Or simply destroy the family.
Destroying the family is key

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

pho·to·syn·the·sis wrote: December 7th, 2022, 8:40 pm Just make adultery, nudity (OnlyFans) and homosexuality widely accepted. Or simply destroy the family.
Free pornography has long been a feature of the internet in fact it has driven technological innovation along with computer gaming.

Incest seems to be the next domino. People thinj so literally nowadays that they can't see that familial affinity is not just about DNA.