Sexual fetish choir singing at LDS temple

Discuss political news items / current events.
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Sexual fetish choir singing at LDS temple

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

This probably was mentioned a lot here, but I thought it deserved its own post
Attachments
Screenshot_20221204-133255.png
Screenshot_20221204-133255.png (944.31 KiB) Viewed 1584 times

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Sexual fetish choir singing at LDS temple

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

I wonder if they will invite the foot sniffer choir to sing next year? At least it's not as bad as the pee pee in the poo poo choir...

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

This is sickening

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

There's a reason why the first great commandment is the first and the second is the second. It's so we don't end up in the ditch like this by telling ourselves that we are being loving and kind in tolerating such abominations and iniquity. Instead we should be meekly yet boldly inviting such to repent and come into Christ. We must turn away from our iniquities and not celebrate them.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:17 am I wonder if they will invite the foot sniffer choir to sing next year? At least it's not as bad as the pee pee in the poo poo choir...
🤣🤣🤣

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

This virtue signalling has to stop.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

This is the second time this choir has sung in this Temple Visitor’s Center. Obviously, they were not asked to refrain from inviting them again.

Sure, the choir will wear appropriate attire, maybe, and sing appropriate music, maybe, but a glance at their Internet site will reveal their true colors (pun intended).

https://www.gmcw.org/the-experience/

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Just curious: Is having no natural affection for those of the opposite sex part of the "fetish"?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

SmallFarm wrote: December 5th, 2022, 9:09 am Just curious: Is having no natural affection for those of the opposite sex part of the "fetish"?
That's an interesting way to describe homosexuality.

Let's go further with your logic.

What about pedophiles?

What about brother/sister?

I can keep going... ?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Atrasado wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:49 am There's a reason why the first great commandment is the first and the second is the second. It's so we don't end up in the ditch like this by telling ourselves that we are being loving and kind in tolerating such abominations and iniquity. Instead we should be meekly yet boldly inviting such to repent and come into Christ. We must turn away from our iniquities and not celebrate them mom.
The second commandment doesn’t have a comma, it’s “love thy neighbour as thyself” if you were gay and knew the lord’s words would you want to sing at a religious temple? Do they want to sing to bring honor to themselves or to give honor to the lord? The lord practiced and lived the law he gave Moses. He is the law giver!

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

SmallFarm wrote: December 5th, 2022, 9:09 am Just curious: Is having no natural affection for those of the opposite sex part of the "fetish"?
But that isn't the fetish and you know it.
It's an unnatural affection for those of the same sex.
Last edited by Robin Hood on December 5th, 2022, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Bronco73idi wrote: December 5th, 2022, 9:25 am
Atrasado wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:49 am There's a reason why the first great commandment is the first and the second is the second. It's so we don't end up in the ditch like this by telling ourselves that we are being loving and kind in tolerating such abominations and iniquity. Instead we should be meekly yet boldly inviting such to repent and come into Christ. We must turn away from our iniquities and not celebrate them mom.
The second commandment doesn’t have a comma, it’s “love thy neighbour as thyself” if you were gay and knew the lord’s words would you want to sing at a religious temple? Do they want to sing to bring honor to themselves or to give honor to the lord? The lord practiced and lived the law he gave Moses. He is the law giver!
It's true that encouraging or condoning homosexuality is not keeping the second great commandment. But, it's easier for people to get confused about it because it tugs on people's empathy.

It takes strong faith in the Savior to realize that this need not be a permenant affliction. He really does have all power and can heal us of any illness or affliction.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Atrasado wrote: December 5th, 2022, 9:37 am
It's true that encouraging or condoning homosexuality is not keeping the second great commandment. But, it's easier for people to get confused about it because it tugs on people's empathy.

It takes strong faith in the Savior to realize that this need not be a permenant affliction. He really does have all power and can heal us of any illness or affliction.
This is true.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

:ugeek: o

I understand that, they should do that in private. They are flaunting their homosexuality by being part of a gay choir. That is a thing of great pride to them, the pride of being of the world without the sexual sin is an abomination to the lord.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

This is why the Mormons who are promoting the acceptance of LGBTQ are adamant in teaching that there is NO sin in homosexuality/transgenderism——— not in the attraction nor in the actions.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:16 am This probably was mentioned a lot here, but I thought it deserved its own post
🤢🤮

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

This constant parade of all things faggotry has got to stop.
Doc Mcstuffins (kid's show on Disney) has it.
Lightyear has it.
The new Willow has it.
Faggotry is paraded at LDS events. It's in our schools. It's at work. It’s in our food and beverage manufacturers. It's paraded everywhere.

Then, all of a sudden, it will be nowhere.
Poof.
Gone.

Credit: God.
Last edited by 4Joshua8 on December 6th, 2022, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:16 am This probably was mentioned a lot here, but I thought it deserved its own post
Gosh sure are a lot of baby boomer agers in that photo😳🤔

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Robin Hood wrote: December 5th, 2022, 7:17 am This virtue signalling has to stop.
But what if it's not virtue signaling?

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

I wonder if they will follow this up with the lesser known version of the Trans Siberian Orchestra
Or maybe the Non-Binary Baritones I have heard so much about

#LightTheWorld gift card purchasers can get a special temple photo taken, just use code NEWNORMAL

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

A woman in front in the "mans choir"?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

harakim wrote: December 5th, 2022, 10:29 pm
Robin Hood wrote: December 5th, 2022, 7:17 am This virtue signalling has to stop.
But what if it's not virtue signaling?
I think there's more chance the earth is flat and pigs can fly.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

For the first time in my life I'm considering having my name removed from the records of the church. I'm becomming more and more disaffected with church leadership and I do not want to be associated with a church built for gain and a church that supports homosexuality.

Mike

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Is there a NAMBLA choir? They should invite them, too. Maybe for the first time, the church could get out AHEAD of social issues, instead of always being last to join the party.