NICK FUENTES EXPLAINS THE ROLE OF THE HOLOCAUST/NAZIS IN FRAMING AMERICAN POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Sirius
captain of 100

NICK FUENTES EXPLAINS THE ROLE OF THE HOLOCAUST/NAZIS IN FRAMING AMERICAN POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS

Post by Sirius »

Put his theory to the test. How many will see the title of the thread and either completely ignore it, not watch any of it because we've been conditioned to act or react a certain way around the subject? Or, if it is watched, how many will feel to comment in defying what his main point is, because of pre constructed personal moral obligation? Or, just maybe, begin to see through the long standing narrative, and start speaking openly about it?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/j11PBr0erMeF/

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Re: NICK FUENTES EXPLAINS THE ROLE OF THE HOLOCAUST/NAZIS IN FRAMING AMERICAN POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS

Post by Subcomandante »

Sirius wrote: December 4th, 2022, 10:21 pm Put his theory to the test. How many will see the title of the thread and either completely ignore it, not watch any of it because we've been conditioned to act or react a certain way around the subject? Or, if it is watched, how many will feel to comment in defying what his main point is, because of pre constructed personal moral obligation? Or, just maybe, begin to see through the long standing narrative, and start speaking openly about it?

Here is my reaction.

He's full of crap.

The holocaust happened and there is indisputable evidence that it happened.

However, I will give you this.

As bad as the holocaust was, the Holodomor of Stalin was perhaps just as bad if not worse. And let's not forget the Japanese atrocities in East Asia that dwarf the Holocaust.

Sirius
captain of 100

Re: NICK FUENTES EXPLAINS THE ROLE OF THE HOLOCAUST/NAZIS IN FRAMING AMERICAN POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS

Post by Sirius »

Subcomandante wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:00 am
Sirius wrote: December 4th, 2022, 10:21 pm Put his theory to the test. How many will see the title of the thread and either completely ignore it, not watch any of it because we've been conditioned to act or react a certain way around the subject? Or, if it is watched, how many will feel to comment in defying what his main point is, because of pre constructed personal moral obligation? Or, just maybe, begin to see through the long standing narrative, and start speaking openly about it?

Here is my reaction.

He's full of crap.

As bad as the holocaust was, the Holodomor of Stalin was perhaps just as bad if not worse. And let's not forget the Japanese atrocities in East Asia that dwarf the Holocaust.
Next time try watching the entire video. Your response was typical, and expected. So far his theory is correct.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

According to Owen Benjamin the Holocaust was just "nine gay guys in a rollerblading accident."

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Sirius wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:14 am

Here is my reaction.

He's full of crap.

Next time try watching the entire video. Your response was typical, and expected. So far his theory is correct.
So the Holocaust is fake because an anti-Semite said so in a 90 second video? There is documented evidence that can fill up museums and libraries the world over that it DID happen.

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

Subcomandante wrote: December 5th, 2022, 7:15 am

Here is my reaction.

He's full of crap.

So the Holocaust is fake because an anti-Semite said so in a 90 second video? There is documented evidence that can fill up museums and libraries the world over that it DID happen.
u mean, just like the volumes of the Warren Commission and 9/11 Commission?

no one denies that Jewish people died or where held in camps, just like millions of several other peoples where at the same time across the globe……but it’s the complete fabrication of a blueprinted plan to genocide the Jewish people, the wild, exaggerated death numbers used, especially from the completely debunked “gas chambers” supposedly used….

all those multiple exaggerations and their implementation into every curriculum across the civilized world is what enables the “holocaust” narrative that Fuentes is speaking to…..

the amount of Christian Russian, Germans, Kulacks, Ukrainians and several other European Christians that where murdered in WW2 surpass even the wildly exaggerated “6 million” by 10s of millions……

those Bolshevik Jews actually where trying to genocide the Christians in those areas, as the over 100 million deaths of those Christian peoples demonstrated….thus is why when Gen Patton came into Berlin, he publicly stated that “we”, the USA had fought on the wrong side of the war, to which Gen MacArthur agreed…..

John 8:12-59
1Thes 2:14-16
Last edited by 1775peasant on December 5th, 2022, 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sirius
captain of 100

Post by Sirius »

Here is my reaction.

He's full of crap.

LOL, you LITERALLY are making his point. Bravo. Again, try watching it first, it's more than 90 seconds 8-)

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

I hope to watch this in the near future.

I would like to interject some food for thought. How many people who died at the hands of the Nazis, we ROM... or ROMA?

Countries in Europe were surrendering their Roma people to the Nazis.
In the 20th century, the Gypsies faced a much more sinister foe than medieval villagers in the form of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis, who decided that all Gypsies must be exterminated. They were accused of many crimes that the Jews were also blamed for, including such things as child abduction and cannibalism. During the war, besides being occasionally rounded up, they were also often simply killed on sight. When World War II was over, an estimated 500,000 to 1,500,000 Gypsies had perished at the hands of the Nazis.
btw... calling the Roma gypsies is akin to calling a black person a "N"

There are many who claim that the Romas were from Asia. Has anyone researched how they arrived in Aisia?

I got this from a person who chooses to remain "hidden from persecution"
Rom were Jewish, we protected the northern boarder of Israel and were captured and used as slaves in India and Pakistan. We escaped to the EU and spread out. We keep Moses laws and are Christian. The Israel’s are doing their best to get us all home but, the ROM and or Roma are afraid of change.
Some speculate that the Holocaust was a vehicle to gather up the lost tribes and attempt to exterminate them.

Pseudonym
captain of 100

Post by Pseudonym »

I chose not to watch the whole video. Such is often my style watching even a movie or reading a book – if after a while I am not intrigued by what is being presented – why should I continue???

I do not object to many of his points. I agree with the concept that noting in this universe involving mankind is completely good or evil. This guy lost me with his circular logic in criticizing what he said was politically framing everything by the Nasi Holocaust – then he went on to frame everything he said based on his believe that everything politically was being framed by the Holocaust. He may have many good tidbits but for me – if someone utilizes the same methods that they intend to criticize – I believe I can find better things to consider.

bjornagain
captain of 100

Post by bjornagain »

This video is not about the veracity of the Holocaust.

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

bjornagain wrote: December 5th, 2022, 11:29 am
This video is not about the veracity of the Holocaust.

Fuentes did not delve into the numerous fabrications & exaggerations per se……but several times he alluded to them, as it’s those complete fabrications that are the bedrock foundation from which they have leveraged false sympathies against any & all contradictory narratives…….

this whole “white supremacy”, “Christian Separatists”, “white privilege” ….etc narrative is a by product of the jewish revolutionary spirit that was exalted after WW2 in which to crush the, successful White Christian nations of Europe & America from then till today……..as the “Jews” in Christ’s day sought to destroy him, ultimately killing him via crucification ….they still and always will seek to destroy & kill off Christianity…..

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Here is my reaction.

He's full of crap.

You've totally missed Fuentes point.

His analysis was brilliant.

Sirius
captain of 100

Post by Sirius »

larsenb wrote: December 5th, 2022, 1:22 pm

Here is my reaction.

He's full of crap.

You've totally missed Fuentes point.

His analysis was brilliant.
He didn't even watch it, thus fulfilling the very basis of what was discussed.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Pseudonym wrote: December 5th, 2022, 10:31 am

I chose not to watch the whole video. Such is often my style watching even a movie or reading a book – if after a while I am not intrigued by what is being presented – why should I continue???

I do not object to many of his points. I agree with the concept that noting in this universe involving mankind is completely good or evil. This guy lost me with his circular logic in criticizing what he said was politically framing everything by the Nasi Holocaust – then he went on to frame everything he said based on his believe that everything politically was being framed by the Holocaust. He may have many good tidbits but for me – if someone utilizes the same methods that they intend to criticize – I believe I can find better things to consider.
I don't see your circular logic claim. He was being hyperbolic about everything political being framed by the Holocaust.

What he was saying, was the propensity of framing political events that are totally unrelated to Hitler and the Holocaust, in terms of Hitler and the Holocaust. This type of ploy is taken in many, many instances by organizations such as the ADL, the SPLC, the Left in general, etc ., etc. They use this approach, including claims of anti-Semitism, as a cudgel to mask the power and control they and their controllers wield.

The reason Fuentes and Ye are doing what they are doing, is to break the taboo, to provoke those who frame the dialogue regarding what you can or cannot say, by provoking them to extreme reaction. Then the extreme reaction of these groups and their power is revealed to everybody.

Brilliant and gutsy, to the extreme.

Sirius
captain of 100

Post by Sirius »

larsenb wrote: December 5th, 2022, 1:46 pm

I don't see your circular logic claim. He was being hyperbolic about everything political being framed by the Holocaust.

What he was saying, was the propensity of framing political events that are totally unrelated to Hitler and the Holocaust, in terms of Hitler and the Holocaust. This type of ploy is taken in many, many instances by organizations such as the ADL, the SPLC, the Left in general, etc ., etc. They use this approach, including claims of anti-Semitism, as a cudgel to mask the power and control they and their controllers wield.

The reason Fuentes and Ye are doing what they are doing, is to break the taboo, to provoke those who frame the dialogue regarding what you can or cannot say, by provoking them to extreme reaction. Then the extreme reaction of these groups and their power is revealed to everybody.

Excellent analysis!

Pseudonym
captain of 100

Post by Pseudonym »

larsenb wrote: December 5th, 2022, 1:46 pm

I tend to think that hyperbolic arguments are seldom accurate even if they pretend to support things that I agree with. I do agree that the Nazi from of governing was nationalistic socialism. I also understand that socialism in any form is not extreme right but rather a form of leftist governing. The whole argument relates to King Benjamin in the “Book of Mormon”. Benevolent authoritarian governments tent (by far) to be the most efficient and just. The problem is that benevolent and authoritarian governments tend to have an extremely short life span and always end up as malevolent authoritarian governments that are most difficult for the masses.

I believe that exaggeration is not necessary for accuracy – therefore I do not need it. There are similarities between tigers and every other living thing on earth. In truth every living thing has predatory inclinations but we all (with functional human intelligence) have abilities to distinguish tigers from all other living things that are not tigers.

I know a number of individuals that are Democrats (which I am not) that tend to lean left and they worry about many Republicans (which I am not) think that any liberal idea is basically socialism or communistic style extremism and should never be considered or argued.

My point is – that intelligent people ought to argue what they believe and not what they think it is that others believe. I believe this is what he intended as his first premise – but then he went off into the weeds with his logic and lost me. Seldom does anyone argue their opponents’ ideas better than them. I believe we should put forth our own points of view and allow others the same. I do not follow the logic of misrepresenting someone else’s point of view (especially with vague comparisons) as the means to prove one’s own point of view. If someone does not support what others argue as their point of view – we should give more credit to the person that says they are being misrepresented – but that does not mean that they are correct. Just that they have the first right to speak for themselves. As we all should, both believe and so represent ourselves.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Pseudonym wrote: December 5th, 2022, 4:10 pm . ,. . . My point is – that intelligent people ought to argue what they believe and not what they think it is that others believe. I believe this is what he intended as his first premise – but then he went off into the weeds with his logic and lost me. Seldom does anyone argue their opponents’ ideas better than them. I believe we should put forth our own points of view and allow others the same. I do not follow the logic of misrepresenting someone else’s point of view (especially with vague comparisons) as the means to prove one’s own point of view. If someone does not support what others argue as their point of view – we should give more credit to the person that says they are being misrepresented – but that does not mean that they are correct. Just that they have the first right to speak for themselves. As we all should, both believe and so represent ourselves.
Tough to follow, again; too convoluted for someone like me. Oh, well.

Fuentes point is that there are taboo subjects that people dare not broach; and if they do, the 'world' comes down on their head. At the same time, the group that upholds this power structure, is inclined to broaden the range of the taboo to cover situations that have nothing to do with the original taboo. The technique is one used to control the political, etc., narrative.

He is talking about real time events and situations and was very specific in naming some of those events and situations and in naming those that exploit them. So, where is Fuentes "misrepresenting someone else's point of view"?? What are your "vague comparisons"? Who is "the person that says they are being misrepresented"??

Pseudonym
captain of 100

Post by Pseudonym »

larsenb wrote: December 5th, 2022, 5:01 pm
Pseudonym wrote: December 5th, 2022, 4:10 pm . ,. . . My point is – that intelligent people ought to argue what they believe and not what they think it is that others believe. I believe this is what he intended as his first premise – but then he went off into the weeds with his logic and lost me. Seldom does anyone argue their opponents’ ideas better than them. I believe we should put forth our own points of view and allow others the same. I do not follow the logic of misrepresenting someone else’s point of view (especially with vague comparisons) as the means to prove one’s own point of view. If someone does not support what others argue as their point of view – we should give more credit to the person that says they are being misrepresented – but that does not mean that they are correct. Just that they have the first right to speak for themselves. As we all should, both believe and so represent ourselves.

Fuentes point is that there are taboo subjects that people dare not broach; and if they do, the 'world' comes down on their head. At the same time, the group that upholds this power structure, is inclined to broaden the range of the taboo to cover situations that have nothing to do with the original taboo. The technique is one used to control the political, etc., narrative.

He is talking about real time events and situations and was very specific in naming some of those events and situations and in naming those that exploit them. So, where is Fuentes "misrepresenting someone else's point of view"?? What are your "vague comparisons"? Who is "the person that says they are being misrepresented"??
All one has to do is listen to any political commentary. There is more about all the bad the other political party is doing. We never see Republican taking action against rogue Republican and likewise with Democrats. Trump is a strange exception in that he ticked off most establishment entities in both parties as well as every person that questioned anything he attempted. We have learned by sad experience that political parties will seldom police themselves as well as their political adversaries.

It appears to me that Democrats say the wrong things and do the wrong things. Republicans say the right things and do the wrong things. Thus, the best way to hide the wrong things a politician is doing is the focus mainly on what the wrong things the opposition is doing – it works amazing well for either political party. So, if someone want to know what to be against politically – just listen for what the opposing political party is saying. Anyone can explain what is wrong with the political opposition. Few can articulate much about what they are politically for.

I will give a short demonstration. Democrats say they are for education – this translates in their control of public education. Republicans say they are also for education and giving control to the states and parents – this translates into their doing nothing beyond solidifying federal funding and control of schools. The reason this works like this is because lobbyists control most of the writing of bills as funds are passed under tables. With few exceptions – elected officials seldom end up not increasing their investments beyond their salary capabilities.

Term limits as well as eliminating pensions and benefits would go a long way in getting control of government back to the people. Neither party, regardless of what they say, will do any such thing.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Pseudonym wrote: December 5th, 2022, 5:38 pm

All one has to do is listen to any political commentary. There is more about all the bad the other political party is doing. We never see Republican taking action against rogue Republican and likewise with Democrats. Trump is a strange exception in that he ticked off most establishment entities in both parties as well as every person that questioned anything he attempted. We have learned by sad experience that political parties will seldom police themselves as well as their political adversaries.

It appears to me that Democrats say the wrong things and do the wrong things. Republicans say the right things and do the wrong things. Thus, the best way to hide the wrong things a politician is doing is the focus mainly on what the wrong things the opposition is doing – it works amazing well for either political party. So, if someone want to know what to be against politically – just listen for what the opposing political party is saying. Anyone can explain what is wrong with the political opposition. Few can articulate much about what they are politically for.

I will give a short demonstration. Democrats say they are for education – this translates in their control of public education. Republicans say they are also for education and giving control to the states and parents – this translates into their doing nothing beyond solidifying federal funding and control of schools. The reason this works like this is because lobbyists control most of the writing of bills as funds are passed under tables. With few exceptions – elected officials seldom end up not increasing their investments beyond their salary capabilities.

Term limits as well as eliminating pensions and benefits would go a long way in getting control of government back to the people. Neither party, regardless of what they say, will do any such thing.
But you're all over the map about political parties, etc., etc. I'm trying to get clarification on how your original comments concretly apply to Nick Fuentes

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

gradles21 wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:15 am According to Owen Benjamin the Holocaust was just "nine gay guys in a rollerblading accident."
That’s hilarious.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Here's Hotep Jesus holding forth on the Ye, Fuentes, Jones, etc., interview, and many other things, with Alex Jones. An amazing fellow, this Hotep Jesus. I'm highly impressed with the man.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/hotep-je ... te-pilled/

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Please provide a description of the video with the video.

Pseudonym
captain of 100

Post by Pseudonym »

larsenb wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:21 pm

But you're all over the map about political parties, etc., etc. I'm trying to get clarification on how your original comments concretly apply to Nick Fuentes
He appears to me to be a one sided distraction to the political problems of this country.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Pseudonym wrote: December 5th, 2022, 10:38 pm
larsenb wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:21 pm

He appears to me to be a one sided distraction to the political problems of this country.
He's basically addressing one significant problem in this country and much of the world. I don't see what he's doing as a "distraction". People have to focus, you know.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Momma J wrote: December 5th, 2022, 9:38 am I hope to watch this in the near future.

I would like to interject some food for thought. How many people who died at the hands of the Nazis, we ROM... or ROMA?

Countries in Europe were surrendering their Roma people to the Nazis.
In the 20th century, the Gypsies faced a much more sinister foe than medieval villagers in the form of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis, who decided that all Gypsies must be exterminated. They were accused of many crimes that the Jews were also blamed for, including such things as child abduction and cannibalism. During the war, besides being occasionally rounded up, they were also often simply killed on sight. When World War II was over, an estimated 500,000 to 1,500,000 Gypsies had perished at the hands of the Nazis.
btw... calling the Roma gypsies is akin to calling a black person a "N"

There are many who claim that the Romas were from Asia. Has anyone researched how they arrived in Aisia?

I got this from a person who chooses to remain "hidden from persecution"
Rom were Jewish, we protected the northern boarder of Israel and were captured and used as slaves in India and Pakistan. We escaped to the EU and spread out. We keep Moses laws and are Christian. The Israel’s are doing their best to get us all home but, the ROM and or Roma are afraid of change.
Some speculate that the Holocaust was a vehicle to gather up the lost tribes and attempt to exterminate them.
I.can't.even.

Sir H