The 🌙 proves that the earth 🌎 is round

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Re: The 🌙 proves that the earth 🌎 is round

Post by Shawn Henry »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 1st, 2022, 5:16 pm How else do you explain the appearance of a quarter moon?
The appearance of the moon simply matches your current paradigm, nothing more. One could easily create other paradigms that match what you think you see.

What is observable in the heavens is completely independent of what is under our feet. The two have nothing to do with each other.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 1st, 2022, 5:16 pm How else do you explain the appearance of a quarter moon?
Wasn’t the last lunar eclipses a shadow of an upside down triangle?

They have eyes but they don’t see….

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Fred wrote: December 1st, 2022, 8:59 pm
Allison wrote: December 1st, 2022, 5:42 pm
Subcomandante wrote: December 1st, 2022, 5:20 pm
A good question. But I wouldn't limit it to the moon.

Look at how the moon appears from the United States, Spain, and Turkey on one side, and in Uruguay, South Africa, and Australia on the other. You will notice a very different orientation.

Also look at the constellations of the stars. Orion is rising as are the traditional winter constellations here. If Niemand were to go outside as I am typing this, he would probably see Orion and Sirius nearly due south if not slightly west of south. If we had an LDSFF member out in Yekaterinburg, he would probably note Orion to the southwest and Leo in the southeast.

These are all proofs of a rotating, spherical earth.
Actually, the face of the moon rotates all night. It was filmed and the video is in the big Flat Earth thread. You can find it there.
This is absolutely NOT true. Anyone that has taken hundreds of pictures of the moon can tell you that if all of the pictures were taken from the same spot, that all images will be identical regardless of time. There are literally millions of people that know this for a fact.

You ought to go out and take a photo at 9pm and then at 6 am. Or look it up in the thread and watch the time lapse.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 4:45 pm

Any pictures of said shadow?

Who decides if a triangle is right side up vs upside down. :lol:

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 5:04 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 4:45 pm

Any pictures of said shadow?

Who decides if a triangle is right side up vs upside down. :lol:
I had them but I lost, I mean a government agent stole them!!! 😂

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Niemand wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 11:51 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 9:42 am
Niemand wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 5:31 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 1st, 2022, 7:11 pm

Or different simulators and sky projections in different regions. I caught them twice when they forgot to project the right moon phase over Utah and accidentally showed us two moons at a time for several days in a row before they realized.
That's what's called refraction. You can see it on a regular basis. Occasionally one can see a large ring around the Sun or Moon if there is light cloud, or sun dogs and moon dogs which tend to be just out to the side of the Sun and can sometimes be several Sun diameters away.
You must have Googled what NASA says. Since we all know they're a bunch of Nazi satanists who lied to us about the nature of our reality all the time and even admit that to us, I do my own research, and my own research says projectors! I can show you the equipment and hundreds of other images and videos giving them away, but I'm sure NASA will have an answer for those too 😂.
I didn't use Google and am not interested in what your country's space agency says about it.

Sun dogs are a phenomenon which has been known of for centuries. I've seen them many times with my own eyes. They aren't very common but they're not exactly uncommon either. You need thin cloud in the sky for them to appear. You can get the same effect when the sun glints through waterfall spray or even that from a hose pipe.

People spend so much time indoors or in cities nowadays that they seem to be unaware of what goes on in nature. I'd understand if you were talking about ball lightning or will o' the wisp (spunkies) because those tend to be very rare but this is not an uncommon phenomenon.
I have never seen this myself

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Allison wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 4:57 pm
Fred wrote: December 1st, 2022, 8:59 pm
Allison wrote: December 1st, 2022, 5:42 pm
Subcomandante wrote: December 1st, 2022, 5:20 pm

A good question. But I wouldn't limit it to the moon.

Look at how the moon appears from the United States, Spain, and Turkey on one side, and in Uruguay, South Africa, and Australia on the other. You will notice a very different orientation.

Also look at the constellations of the stars. Orion is rising as are the traditional winter constellations here. If Niemand were to go outside as I am typing this, he would probably see Orion and Sirius nearly due south if not slightly west of south. If we had an LDSFF member out in Yekaterinburg, he would probably note Orion to the southwest and Leo in the southeast.

These are all proofs of a rotating, spherical earth.
Actually, the face of the moon rotates all night. It was filmed and the video is in the big Flat Earth thread. You can find it there.
This is absolutely NOT true. Anyone that has taken hundreds of pictures of the moon can tell you that if all of the pictures were taken from the same spot, that all images will be identical regardless of time. There are literally millions of people that know this for a fact.

You ought to go out and take a photo at 9pm and then at 6 am. Or look it up in the thread and watch the time lapse.
I have many photos of the moon in great detail over a number of years at various times of day and year. They are all the same.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 3:09 pm
Niemand wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 5:31 am

That's what's called refraction. You can see it on a regular basis. Occasionally one can see a large ring around the Sun or Moon if there is light cloud, or sun dogs and moon dogs which tend to be just out to the side of the Sun and can sometimes be several Sun diameters away.
You must have Googled what NASA says. Since we all know they're a bunch of Nazi satanists who lied to us about the nature of our reality all the time and even admit that to us, I do my own research, and my own research says projectors! I can show you the equipment and hundreds of other images and videos giving them away, but I'm sure NASA will have an answer for those too 😂.
I didn't use Google and am not interested in what your country's space agency says about it.

Sun dogs are a phenomenon which has been known of for centuries. I've seen them many times with my own eyes. They aren't very common but they're not exactly uncommon either. You need thin cloud in the sky for them to appear. You can get the same effect when the sun glints through waterfall spray or even that from a hose pipe.

People spend so much time indoors or in cities nowadays that they seem to be unaware of what goes on in nature. I'd understand if you were talking about ball lightning or will o' the wisp (spunkies) because those tend to be very rare but this is not an uncommon phenomenon.
That's the third NASA (ALLLL the space agencies from all countries are just divisions of the same one) explanation I've seen on this thread for those videos, that didn't explain it - sun dogs, refraction, and twilight (from Subcomante). Sounds like all kinds of things being tossed out, but I have no idea how any of those would explain what's in that video and the joke we were watching here in Utah when it happened. That is NOT normal to see both a full, and a crescent moon, moving across the sky together, on the same night, at the same time, moving on an angle consistent with being projected from a stationary point below.

No sundog, no camera refraction, not twilight... something else.

At least China admits it :)

https://www.freethink.com/space/chinas-artificial-moon
I repeat, I'm not actually interested in what NASA has to say about this. It's a meteorological phenomenon not an astronomical one.

What I just said has NOTHING TO DO WITH BLOODY NASA!!! Good grief, i've never even anything from them about this.

You clearly don't know what sun and moon "dogs" are. Even though they occur fairly regularly. They are often reported as UFOs. Refraction and "dogs" aren't separate phenomena, one produces the other.

Seriously get out more. Somewhere with little light pollution. You might see what's happening out there.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Subcomandante wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 3:56 pm

That's the third NASA (ALLLL the space agencies from all countries are just divisions of the same one) explanation I've seen on this thread for those videos, that didn't explain it - sun dogs, refraction, and twilight (from Subcomante). Sounds like all kinds of things being tossed out, but I have no idea how any of those would explain what's in that video and the joke we were watching here in Utah when it happened. That is NOT normal to see both a full, and a crescent moon, moving across the sky together, on the same night, at the same time, moving on an angle consistent with being projected from a stationary point below.

Now that I zoomed into the video, it becomes apparent that it is a reflection off of the camera. That is NOT a full moon that you see there but a crescent moon, waning, and that can be verified by the timestamp that is on the camera. The moon is overexposed, which is what you would expect to see in a shot like this. Twilight comes in shortly thereafter and the sun rises, also, with the reflections (albeit much brighter) on the camera.

You didn't see two moons. Nobody did. The angle of which the moon and the sun rise depends on your latitude, and I can tell you that the motion is significantly more perpendicular at my latitude (19ºN) than it is at yours (about 40ºN +/- 1 degree)
You mean you're calling me a liar? And the people who looked up in the sky in Utah and saw it from the ground? They're liars too...?! All these normal observant people are the liars not the money making satanic snakes who admit to fabricating our reality. Okay then 🤷‍♀️
No point in wasting my time if that's your biggest answer.😂

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 12:57 am

I repeat, I'm not actually interested in what NASA has to say about this. It's a meteorological phenomenon not an astronomical one.

What I just said has NOTHING TO DO WITH BLOODY NASA!!! Good grief, i've never even anything from them about this.

You clearly don't know what sun and moon "dogs" are. Even though they occur fairly regularly. They are often reported as UFOs. Refraction and "dogs" aren't separate phenomena, one produces the other.

Seriously get out more. Somewhere with little light pollution. You might see what's happening out there.
Lots of hostility and accusations holy Moses, especially towards someone whose background and experience you don't know anything about (😊) but okay I'm not even looking because I have some different info than you and disagree with you on a simple phenomenon I've learned is not exactly like they told us and have seen it with my own eyeballs....🤷‍♀️. Okay then! If you want me to shut up and not show something interesting and very out of the norm... Okie dokie... don't think any bigger or consider anything else 😂.

I keep using the NASA argument because who do you think came up with the physics you're using? It's the same damn group of people. It doesn't matter what acronym you give them they are the same group and they fabricated our physics and science like an Orson Scott card novel (you should learn about that group... sounds like you're still trusting the science 😉). So if you want to keep following science lies they gave us to keep proving other lies to us, then be my guest. 🤷‍♀️ (They told you stuff like gravity was a "law" too😂)

This is not a sun or moon dog I'm very familiar with those, have tons of pictures of those too - some my own, some from other people, some from the FAA cameras where I study thousands of images a day.... and that's not anything like what's being pictured here - NOT a sun or moon dog.

In case you want to show me the phenomenon you're talking about that will produce both a full and crescent moon seen from the ground and on camera - for a couple days anyway until somebody reports it - and then they fix it, go ahead please show us how that works and produces two moons like that.🤷‍♀️

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 10:07 am
Lots of hostility and accusations holy Moses, especially towards someone whose background and experience you don't know anything about (😊)
Because you kept going on about Google (whIch I boycott as much as possible, except YouTube) and NASA, neither of which have anything to do with what I was saying.

I've seen these things many times. They aren't to be seen daily, but are to be seen fairly regularly. There is a halo around the Moon tonight where I am. It's a small circle, but I've seen the same thing with a much bigger diameter and even fragmented usually into two or four... often into a partial Celtic cross shape (some people think that is where the symbol originated.)
I keep using the NASA argument because who do you think came up with the physics you're using? It's the same damn group of people. It doesn't matter what acronym you give them they are the same group and they fabricated our physics and science like an Orson Scott card novel (you should learn about that group... sounds like you're still trusting the science 😉). So if you want to keep following science lies they gave us to keep proving other lies to us, then be my guest. 🤷‍♀️ (They told you stuff like gravity was a "law" too😂)
You're going to say that NASA is the same group as everyone else etc etc, but NASA was only set up only a few decades ago. It's a very US-centric view of looking at astronomical history. It's as if astronomy only dates back to the 1950s and the USA when people were using telescopes for at least four hundred years and making other observations for thousands of years before that.

Here's the thing: you can produce refractive effects yourself using crystals, certain types of glass and the clearer sorts of ice and a light source. It's easy to do.

Then there's stuff like mirages and fata morgana which can make ships look as if they're flying or project cities into the sky from miles away.

As for gravity, no one knows what it is, including you. Something along those lines exists whatever the shape of the world is.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 10:24 am
Lots of hostility and accusations holy Moses, especially towards someone whose background and experience you don't know anything about (😊)
Because you kept going on about Google (whIch I boycott as much as possible, except YouTube) and NASA, neither of which have anything to do with what I was saying.

I've seen these things many times. They aren't to be seen daily, but are to be seen fairly regularly. There is a halo around the Moon tonight where I am. It's a small circle, but I've seen the same thing with a much bigger diameter and even fragmented usually into two or four... often into a partial Celtic cross shape (some people think that is where the symbol originated.)
You're going to say that NASA is the same group as everyone else etc etc, but NASA was only set up only a few decades ago. It's a very US-centric view of looking at astronomical history. It's as if astronomy only dates back to the 1950s and the USA when people were using telescopes for at least four hundred years and making other observations for thousands of years before that.

Here's the thing: you can produce refractive effects yourself using crystals, certain types of glass and the clearer sorts of ice and a light source. It's easy to do.

Then there's stuff like mirages and fata morgana which can make ships look as if they're flying or project cities into the sky from miles away.

As for gravity, no one knows what it is, including you. Something along those lines exists whatever the shape of the world is.
You should do a whole bunch more studying about everything you said there including when NASA was formed because you're wrong (entities like to change their names and hide their associations and who they actually are to pretend they just started a "new thing" - you can find that info on NASA and who they really are). But I don't want to do all the work to gather that info for you and spoil the journey you don't seem to have taken yet down that bunch of rabbit holes, so I'll let you figure it out if you choose to.

Also where was I promoting Google? 🤔🤷‍♀️

I have no idea what makes you think that's a sun/moon dog in the video. Not even close. 😳

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 9:44 am

Now that I zoomed into the video, it becomes apparent that it is a reflection off of the camera. That is NOT a full moon that you see there but a crescent moon, waning, and that can be verified by the timestamp that is on the camera. The moon is overexposed, which is what you would expect to see in a shot like this. Twilight comes in shortly thereafter and the sun rises, also, with the reflections (albeit much brighter) on the camera.

You didn't see two moons. Nobody did. The angle of which the moon and the sun rise depends on your latitude, and I can tell you that the motion is significantly more perpendicular at my latitude (19ºN) than it is at yours (about 40ºN +/- 1 degree)
You mean you're calling me a liar? And the people who looked up in the sky in Utah and saw it from the ground? They're liars too...?! All these normal observant people are the liars not the money making satanic snakes who admit to fabricating our reality. Okay then 🤷‍♀️
Yeah. If you want to put it that way, yes, I am calling you a liar. What you see in the camera is NOT what people see when they look at the moon. What happened there is a camera that gets overexposed and you see these types of reflections.

On 26 January 2022 what you were looking at was NOT a full moon but a crescent moon. A waning crescent moon, which makes sense because shortly thereafter the sun came up and showed the same reflectivity but much brighter. Doesn't mean there are five suns or two moons.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Subcomandante wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:03 am

Yeah. If you want to put it that way, yes, I am calling you a liar. What you see in the camera is NOT what people see when they look at the moon. What happened there is a camera that gets overexposed and you see these types of reflections.

On 26 January 2022 what you were looking at was NOT a full moon but a crescent moon. A waning crescent moon, which makes sense because shortly thereafter the sun came up and showed the same reflectivity but much brighter. Doesn't mean there are five suns or two moons.
You forgot the part about how a bunch of other people across Utah including myself, saw the same thing with our eyeballs and reported on it. There was a full and crescent moon moving together across the sky, and it lasted several DAYS before they noticed the reports and switched it off 🙄. As the FAA cameras confirm. (You'll have to dig around in their archives for the rest of the info I only put clips up.)

But hey you've already decided we're ALLLLLLLLLLLL "liars" so I'm just going to let you feel like you won. 👏😉

So funny how other countries admit they have both sun and moon simulators up there and show us how that technology works, but people can't think big enough to believe they might do that in the US too. 🤔🤷‍♀️.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

the earth 🌎 is round

Post by BeNotDeceived »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:19 am
You forgot the part about how a bunch of other people across Utah including myself, saw the same thing with our eyeballs and reported on it. There was a full and crescent moon moving together across the sky, and it lasted several DAYS before they noticed the reports and switched it off 🙄. As the FAA cameras confirm. (You'll have to dig around in their archives for the rest of the info I only put clips up.)

But hey you've already decided we're ALLLLLLLLLLLL "liars" so I'm just going to let you feel like you won. 👏😉

So funny how other countries admit they have both sun and moon simulators up there and show us how that technology works, but people can't think big enough to believe they might do that in the US too. 🤔🤷‍♀️.
Said three letter administration indoctrinates their peeps and peers in OKC, where an Angel Type Image appeared on a digital photograph in 2002.

When was said simulator switched on?
Last edited by BeNotDeceived on December 3rd, 2022, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:19 am
Subcomandante wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:03 am

A hundred thousand liars repeating the same lie does not make a lie the truth. This is the bandwagon fallacy.

You do not have at the same time a full moon and a crescent moon. That could happen, in a solar system with multiple stars. But this is a one-star solar system, with the sun being an average G-type star roughly halfway through its life cycle.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Subcomandante wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:03 am..yes, I am calling you a liar.
Subcomandante wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:37 amA hundred thousand liars repeating the same lie does not make a lie the truth.
Just because someone believes something that you don't believe, it doesn't make them a liar. Just because someone believes something that isn't true, it doesn't make them a liar. You can be wrong/mistaken and not be a liar. It's fine to say you don't believe someone but you could at least be more respectful than calling them a liar. The label "liar" implies/requires intent.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Shawn Henry wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 4:24 pm
The appearance of the moon simply matches your current paradigm, nothing more. One could easily create other paradigms that match what you think you see.

What is observable in the heavens is completely independent of what is under our feet. The two have nothing to do with each other.

Please paint for us a paradigm such as this.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 5:30 pm

They just SO want us to create a model. And Larsen gives us a model himself—a frisbee in the solar system.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 5:30 pm Please paint for us a paradigm such as this.
Why? Why do you need to pair two independent things that don't relate to each other?

What does anything above have to do with what you are standing on? You could be on the top side of a Borg cube or slice of pizza, but it doesn't dictate what is above you.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Allison wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 6:19 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 5:30 pm

They just SO want us to create a model. And Larsen gives us a model himself—a frisbee in the solar system.
Frisbee's are fun, maybe he'll fill us in.

Do you have a model that explains the crescent moon?

Maybe is a simulation begun awhile back and kept running ever since.
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/moon-time-calendar-ancient-human-art wrote:
“There is good evidence that [lunar timekeeping] was around as early as 25,000, 30,000, 35,000 years before the present.”
35,000 years, now that's what I call dedication to a cause. :lol:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Shawn Henry wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 6:49 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 5:30 pm Please paint for us a paradigm such as this.
Why? Why do you need to pair two independent things that don't relate to each other?

What does anything above have to do with what you are standing on? You could be on the top side of a Borg cube or slice of pizza, but it doesn't dictate what is above you.
Why does the moon follow a circular path?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 10:41 am
Niemand wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 10:24 am

You should do a whole bunch more studying about everything you said there including when NASA was formed because you're wrong (entities like to change their names and hide their associations and who they actually are to pretend they just started a "new thing" - you can find that info on NASA and who they really are). But I don't want to do all the work to gather that info for you and spoil the journey you don't seem to have taken yet down that bunch of rabbit holes, so I'll let you figure it out if you choose to.

Also where was I promoting Google? 🤔🤷‍♀️

I have no idea what makes you think that's a sun/moon dog in the video. Not even close. 😳
I've been into astronomy since childhood. And no, I don't buy into some cosmological theory, especially all this dark matter/dark energy business which seems like so much guff.

There are a lot of amateur astronomers out there. They may not claim to look at some of the stuff NASA does, but they can certainly observe the planets out to Saturn to some extent and their motions. Decent amateur telescopes can pick up some bigger star clusters and nebulæ as well. One can take a globe and spin it round near a light source and see patterns of night and day which fit well with the model. Tilt it slightly and you can see where seasons might come from.

I live at such a high latitude that the angle of the sun and moon vary a lot. My home is south facing Just now the sun is very low at midday and often doesn't rise above some of the taller buildings where I live or some higher hills for some of the day (there is a village in Norway which doesn't get direct sunlight in the winter). The moon in contrast is very high up when it's fully risen. In summer those positions are reversed – the Moon is often so low in summer it shines across my room, but the sun so high it doesn't. Nearer the equator they barely get any of this, and well south of the equator it's the opposite of what happens here. If the south is much wider than the north as platygaeans say then a day there should be far longer than here.

The idea NASA came up with all this is just ludicrous and anachronistic. It's also utterly US-centric.

The biggest hole in this whole idea is that it is so complex to upkeep that it is a waste of time and energy on the part of the conspirators which does not pay off (the conversation we're having here proves that). There are much simpler ways to keep the population in check.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 6:57 pm Why does the moon follow a circular path?
Everything above follows a circular path; I don't know why. Why does the why matter? What does the path of the moon have to do with the shape of what you are standing on? Maybe because circles are natural, and a square path would look funny.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

creator wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 4:39 pm
Subcomandante wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:03 am..yes, I am calling you a liar.
Subcomandante wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:37 amA hundred thousand liars repeating the same lie does not make a lie the truth.
Just because someone believes something that you don't believe, it doesn't make them a liar. Just because someone believes something that isn't true, it doesn't make them a liar. You can be wrong/mistaken and not be a liar. It's fine to say you don't believe someone but you could at least be more respectful than calling them a liar. The label "liar" implies/requires intent.
Thanks, creator. No idea why Subcomandante decided to come on so strong with coke full of hostility and BS allegations. Not cool. Subcomandante needs to chill out.