Nemo vs church leaders

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Nemo vs church leaders

Post by Mamabear »

“Nemo, a member in England talks about how he voted opposed to the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve. He is instructed by the office of the First Presidency to send through his Stake President the evidence of the dishonesty where it was to be investigated. Dallin Oaks was assigned to investigate.”
Mormon Reddit post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBFkuqtwu ... e=youtu.be

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Re: Nemo vs church leaders

Post by Mamabear »

Oppose the 15 because they lie? Well they will just investigate themselves. Don’t worry.
B1CD839D-102B-45BA-8511-C3F0AF48C46E.jpeg
B1CD839D-102B-45BA-8511-C3F0AF48C46E.jpeg (260.22 KiB) Viewed 1295 times

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Incidentally I considered "Nemo" as a user name before Niemand - they both mean the same thing. I was unaware of this character at the time, and Nemo has other connotations (fish, Jules Verne etc) I've watched this man's videos. He tends to be very anti- but he has made some good points.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Mamabear wrote: December 1st, 2022, 4:45 am Oppose the 15 because they lie? Well they will just investigate themselves. Don’t worry.

Davidic Servant appears on forum espousing number 57 and BOOM a 5.7 magnitude earthquake lands Moroni’s Instrument.

True or false?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 1st, 2022, 11:16 am
Mamabear wrote: December 1st, 2022, 4:45 am Oppose the 15 because they lie? Well they will just investigate themselves. Don’t worry.

Davidic Servant appears on forum espousing number 57 and BOOM a 5.7 magnitude earthquake lands Moroni’s Instrument.

True or false?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Niemand wrote: December 1st, 2022, 4:53 am Incidentally I considered "Nemo" as a user name before Niemand - they both mean the same thing. I was unaware of this character at the time, and Nemo has other connotations (fish, Jules Verne etc) I've watched this man's videos. He tends to be very anti- but he has made some good points.
I think he's an idiot.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: December 1st, 2022, 12:32 pm
Niemand wrote: December 1st, 2022, 4:53 am Incidentally I considered "Nemo" as a user name before Niemand - they both mean the same thing. I was unaware of this character at the time, and Nemo has other connotations (fish, Jules Verne etc) I've watched this man's videos. He tends to be very anti- but he has made some good points.
I think he's an idiot.
You're probably best PMing me about this. I've only watched a few of his videos but in some of those I thought he did make some fair points. The LDS in the UK is undergoing significant decline or at least stagnation and I think he did project the rates.

I've always disagreed with using the census as a benchmark for stats. I've never marked myself down on it as LDS once. I don't believe in registering one's religion with the state.

I've only found out about him last year.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

True or false?
No comprende amigo.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

I think he's an idiot.
How so? I think he’s intelligent, genuine and without guile.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Mamabear wrote: December 1st, 2022, 1:47 pm

True or false?
No comprende amigo.
Davidic Servant appears on forum
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 6:00 pm
Stahura wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 12:10 pm Okay so you are the Davidic Servant then?
You said it, not me! :) I have a story, all of it true, and it says what is says.
espousing number 57
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 21st, 2019, 1:12 pm This seems dangerous but how can I resist the offer to tell my story. …

Then the number 57 coincidences started. The number 57 was coming at me like it was raining cats and dogs. It was an inundation. And I'm not talking about looking at the clock and seeing 57. I was visiting my mom and trying to tell her about the 57s. I was not having much luck. She wanted to go to the grocery store. I glanced over at her fuel gage because she hated to pump her own gas, lol. Anyway, she used her Giant Eagle gas perks card and I pumped the gas. I'm still trying to tell her about the 57's. This time I was driving and we were cut off by a utility van with the vehicle number 157 and almost wrecked. I said see, just like that. I think her attitude was ok but thankfully we weren't killed. When we got back to her house she sat down at the table to calculate how much she saved using her gas perks card. I sat in the living room and started watching the news. The news camera panned from the stern to the bow of the USS Cole passing over the huge hole in its side to rest on the hull number. It was displaying a perfect 57 using the whole TV screen. While my jaw was in the process of falling down to my lap my mom proudly announced that she had saved 57 cents using her card. That is the way it was for 14 years. I'll explain why it ended a bit later. In the next day or so I was back at work and I made the mistake of telling my boss about the 57s. It was a mistake because he never passed up an opportunity to ridicule me. He looked up the USS Cole and saw that the hull number is really 67. It was only because they used the whole screen cutting off the left side and the block style of the numerals that it looked like a perfect 57. AS we were closing my boss ridiculed me some more saying, "there is not a 57 anywhere on my screen, that must mean something". Just then I hit enter on my computer to get my final tally for the day and the tally was $257.57. He just walked away shaking his head. He understood the odds of that happening was 1 in 10,000.

Then the thought came into my mind, "is there a US Navy ship with the hull number 57 and could it possibly have anything to do with me". No way I thought, this silliness ends here. Well, there is the DDG-57 and it is the USS Mitscher. You gotta be _______ kidding me. That's impossible! Mitscher contains the first 4 letters of my first name in correct order and the first 4 letters of my last name in correct order. And the only letter not used to encode my name is the letter t which can be imagined to be the endorsement of the cross. By this time it is so far beyond coincidence I have no choice but to start thinking in terms of synergy. I'm going to leave a lot out but I will mention one more before I say how the 57 synergy ended. I was watching the Omen 1 & 2. They gave the Jeane Dixon date for the birth of the ac. There were only three other numbers in the movies in the order 7 ceremonial daggers, Damian's aunt owned 27% of thorn industries and the treaty of Rome 1957. That is when I was born 7/27/1957. Anyway, the 57s ended one day in September of 2014 when I was playing an online video game. The 57s were coming at me in the game far more than usual. I looked up and said, "this just has to be a coincidence this time and I dare anyone to prove me wrong" Just then my computer glitched and 57s started scrolling up the screen. I was too shocked to start counting right away but when I did start counting I counted 52 57s before it stopped. I can guess that about 5 57s scrolled up the screen before I started counting but I can't be sure. When it stopped I looked up again and said, "I believe, this time I really do believe, please stop doing this to me". And it stopped! If only I had known it was that simple I would have said that I believed years before, lol. What were those 14 years like? It was pure unending mental torture. That is what it was like.

After I visited my mom that one time about two weeks later I visited her again and I filled her in on the 57s. I think that she had started to understand because she told me a story about my birth. She went to the doctor for a scheduled checkup. He told her that she was having a baby. She said, "of course I am having a baby, that is why I am here getting a checkup". The doctor replied, "you don't understand, you are having a baby right now". My mom had a list of ten names and my dad had a list of ten names. No two names were the same. They reworked their list several times but no two names were ever the same. They could not give me a name. Others around them kept suggesting Michael. They did not want to name me Michael. But eventually they gave up and named me Michael. Then the nurse told my mom that she could not name me Michael. The nurse persisted for three days but would not say why. The nurse was okay with any other name but no way could my mom name me Michael. What can I say, my life is strange. There were two higher powers contending over what to name me. I wonder which one won?

After that my mom told me another story. For the first 5 years of my life she understood that when she was let go from work early for no apparent reason she was to rush straight home to save me from certain death. When I was 5 I was out somewhere with my dad and my mom was not there to save me and I was run down by a hearse. Yes, a hearse, a dead person's taxi. There were tire tracks across my legs and my lower abdomen. As my dad was picking me up to take me to the hospital I said to the driver, "don't you watch where you are going". When we got to the hospital and the doctor saw me and heard what happened he told my dad that my bones would be crushed and that I'd probably never walk again. But to the doctors amazement I was totally unhurt and let go the next day after a night of observation.

In case anyone is wondering about the symbolism of the wicker man I did not know myself until I read about it. The wicker man symbolism is someone that purifies with fire. There is so much more to my story. I have told about 5% of it. I'll end with one quote from my patriarchal blessing. "You and the Savior discussed your life many many times before your birth."

The invitation was to tell something about myself. So I told something. :)
and BOOM a 5.7 magnitude earthquake lands Moroni’s Instrument.
https://march8miracle.org/ wrote: Another amazing timing pattern became evident for a 5.7 magnitude earthquake that struck the Salt Lake valley at 9 minutes after the hour:
3 = C = Month
8 = H = Skipped as Moroni Ate It
18 = R = Day
9 = I = Minute
19 = S = Hour at a point on the opposite side of the world
20 = T = Year or Century
The number fifty-seven may be said to be emblematic of a mysterious poster, that would go on to invite his Truthful Spirit, to answer naysayers with a 7.3 magnitude quake.
What do you think?

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 1st, 2022, 3:36 pm

True or false?
No comprende amigo.
Stahura wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 12:10 pm Okay so you are the Davidic Servant then?
You said it, not me! :) I have a story, all of it true, and it says what is says.
espousing number 57
Michael Sherwin wrote: June 21st, 2019, 1:12 pm This seems dangerous but how can I resist the offer to tell my story. …

Then the number 57 coincidences started. The number 57 was coming at me like it was raining cats and dogs. It was an inundation. And I'm not talking about looking at the clock and seeing 57. I was visiting my mom and trying to tell her about the 57s. I was not having much luck. She wanted to go to the grocery store. I glanced over at her fuel gage because she hated to pump her own gas, lol. Anyway, she used her Giant Eagle gas perks card and I pumped the gas. I'm still trying to tell her about the 57's. This time I was driving and we were cut off by a utility van with the vehicle number 157 and almost wrecked. I said see, just like that. I think her attitude was ok but thankfully we weren't killed. When we got back to her house she sat down at the table to calculate how much she saved using her gas perks card. I sat in the living room and started watching the news. The news camera panned from the stern to the bow of the USS Cole passing over the huge hole in its side to rest on the hull number. It was displaying a perfect 57 using the whole TV screen. While my jaw was in the process of falling down to my lap my mom proudly announced that she had saved 57 cents using her card. That is the way it was for 14 years. I'll explain why it ended a bit later. In the next day or so I was back at work and I made the mistake of telling my boss about the 57s. It was a mistake because he never passed up an opportunity to ridicule me. He looked up the USS Cole and saw that the hull number is really 67. It was only because they used the whole screen cutting off the left side and the block style of the numerals that it looked like a perfect 57. AS we were closing my boss ridiculed me some more saying, "there is not a 57 anywhere on my screen, that must mean something". Just then I hit enter on my computer to get my final tally for the day and the tally was $257.57. He just walked away shaking his head. He understood the odds of that happening was 1 in 10,000.

Then the thought came into my mind, "is there a US Navy ship with the hull number 57 and could it possibly have anything to do with me". No way I thought, this silliness ends here. Well, there is the DDG-57 and it is the USS Mitscher. You gotta be _______ kidding me. That's impossible! Mitscher contains the first 4 letters of my first name in correct order and the first 4 letters of my last name in correct order. And the only letter not used to encode my name is the letter t which can be imagined to be the endorsement of the cross. By this time it is so far beyond coincidence I have no choice but to start thinking in terms of synergy. I'm going to leave a lot out but I will mention one more before I say how the 57 synergy ended. I was watching the Omen 1 & 2. They gave the Jeane Dixon date for the birth of the ac. There were only three other numbers in the movies in the order 7 ceremonial daggers, Damian's aunt owned 27% of thorn industries and the treaty of Rome 1957. That is when I was born 7/27/1957. Anyway, the 57s ended one day in September of 2014 when I was playing an online video game. The 57s were coming at me in the game far more than usual. I looked up and said, "this just has to be a coincidence this time and I dare anyone to prove me wrong" Just then my computer glitched and 57s started scrolling up the screen. I was too shocked to start counting right away but when I did start counting I counted 52 57s before it stopped. I can guess that about 5 57s scrolled up the screen before I started counting but I can't be sure. When it stopped I looked up again and said, "I believe, this time I really do believe, please stop doing this to me". And it stopped! If only I had known it was that simple I would have said that I believed years before, lol. What were those 14 years like? It was pure unending mental torture. That is what it was like.

After I visited my mom that one time about two weeks later I visited her again and I filled her in on the 57s. I think that she had started to understand because she told me a story about my birth. She went to the doctor for a scheduled checkup. He told her that she was having a baby. She said, "of course I am having a baby, that is why I am here getting a checkup". The doctor replied, "you don't understand, you are having a baby right now". My mom had a list of ten names and my dad had a list of ten names. No two names were the same. They reworked their list several times but no two names were ever the same. They could not give me a name. Others around them kept suggesting Michael. They did not want to name me Michael. But eventually they gave up and named me Michael. Then the nurse told my mom that she could not name me Michael. The nurse persisted for three days but would not say why. The nurse was okay with any other name but no way could my mom name me Michael. What can I say, my life is strange. There were two higher powers contending over what to name me. I wonder which one won?

After that my mom told me another story. For the first 5 years of my life she understood that when she was let go from work early for no apparent reason she was to rush straight home to save me from certain death. When I was 5 I was out somewhere with my dad and my mom was not there to save me and I was run down by a hearse. Yes, a hearse, a dead person's taxi. There were tire tracks across my legs and my lower abdomen. As my dad was picking me up to take me to the hospital I said to the driver, "don't you watch where you are going". When we got to the hospital and the doctor saw me and heard what happened he told my dad that my bones would be crushed and that I'd probably never walk again. But to the doctors amazement I was totally unhurt and let go the next day after a night of observation.

In case anyone is wondering about the symbolism of the wicker man I did not know myself until I read about it. The wicker man symbolism is someone that purifies with fire. There is so much more to my story. I have told about 5% of it. I'll end with one quote from my patriarchal blessing. "You and the Savior discussed your life many many times before your birth."

https://march8miracle.org/ wrote: Another amazing timing pattern became evident for a 5.7 magnitude earthquake that struck the Salt Lake valley at 9 minutes after the hour:
3 = C = Month
18 = R = Day
9 = I = Minute
20 = T = Year or Century
The number fifty-seven may be said to be emblematic of a mysterious poster, that would go on to invite his Truthful Spirit, to answer naysayers with a 7.3 magnitude quake.
What do you think?
I don’t think so. I think the davidic servant is over rated and of no significance. But you’re still cool though. 🙂

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

I would guess because of politics...RFM and company are not addressing the elephant in the room.

Why mess around with what Oak's knew or just how much RMN embellished his airplane story...in order to make your point?

...when you have:
1. Safe and effective
2. Godsend
3. Only way to end "pandemic" is mass vaccination
4. Masks work
5. Social distancing works
6. Urging 16 million to take the crud

Why mess around with gold flakes...when the mother-load is staring you in the face?

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

😳🤓🤡

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I wish there was a way we could flag all of BND's random thread hijacks and incoherent mathematical ravings about the Davidic servant as SPAM.

"Heinz ketchup has 57 on their label. I enjoyed Heinz ketchup on my 57th birthday. The 57 Chevy Bel Air is one of the greatest classical automobiles of all time. 57-54=3 which represents the trinity. 3+4 =7 which is the number of letters in 'Davidic', which clearly shows that the Iron Maiden fan living in the basement forums is the OMAS. "

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

blitzinstripes wrote: December 1st, 2022, 6:56 pm I wish there was a way we could flag all of BND's random thread hijacks and incoherent mathematical ravings about the Davidic servant as SPAM.

"Heinz ketchup has 57 on their label. I enjoyed Heinz ketchup on my 57th birthday. The 57 Chevy Bel Air is one of the greatest classical automobiles of all time. 57-54=3 which represents the trinity. 3+4 =7 which is the number of letters in 'Davidic', which clearly shows that the Iron Maiden fan living in the basement forums is the OMAS. "
Don’t worry, he’ll have a good come back. ;)

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

87 is how old Joseph Smith would have been if Brigham Young had not entered the picture.

8+7 =15

okay sorry everybody, looks like Q15 was inevitable.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

FoundMyEden wrote: December 1st, 2022, 7:05 pm
blitzinstripes wrote: December 1st, 2022, 6:56 pm I wish there was a way we could flag all of BND's random thread hijacks and incoherent mathematical ravings about the Davidic servant as SPAM.

Don’t worry, he’ll have a good come back. ;)
Spewing a Plethora of Appropriate Messages. :lol:

Please, after reviewing my above posts, and verifying time stamps ask any questions and I’ll attempt to clarify my statement:

To verify a time stamp: Simply click the little arrow in the quote block to link back to the quoted text in the context of the thread from which it came.

Maybe BIS misunderstood his mission call to visit the OKC memorial, funds permitting.

Ha :lol:

BIS are the first three letters of a certain word he is familiar with that is associated with said mission call.

Maybe I missed a question of said missionary because he posted it without quoting me. Please quote as appropriate and I’ll respond upon proper notification.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

I think he's an idiot.
Have you watched this video? He makes excellent points and dealt with President Oakes very respectuflly. DHO didn't do what he said he'd do for Nemo and the evidence provided by Nemo certainly proves that DHO was dishonest in his statements. So how does this make Nemo "an idiot"?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

The Red Pill wrote: December 1st, 2022, 4:39 pm I would guess because of politics...RFM and company are not addressing the elephant in the room.

Why mess around with what Oak's knew or just how much RMN embellished his airplane story...in order to make your point?

...when you have:
1. Safe and effective
2. Godsend
4. Masks work

Why mess around with gold flakes...when the mother-load is staring you in the face?
I agree that there are more important issues, but the fact that he used relatively minor deceptions, exaggerations, and lies, and those involved won’t even admit to “mis-remembering,” says a lot about the fear they have that the members won’t trust them completely.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 1st, 2022, 3:36 pm

True or false?
No comprende amigo.
espousing number 57

3 = C = Month
18 = R = Day
9 = I = Minute
20 = T = Year or Century
What do you think?
BTW Michael twisted a question in to a statement. Stahura did not say he was the DS he asked. There is a significant difference. So the supposed DS made his entrance by dishonesty.

Just saying.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

The Red Pill wrote: December 1st, 2022, 4:39 pm I would guess because of politics...RFM and company are not addressing the elephant in the room.

...when you have:
1. Safe and effective
2. Godsend
4. Masks work

Because all 6 of the items you listed come down to opinion or lack of knowledge, even safe and effective.

What he is focused on are things they have said that are objectively false. He isn't failing to sustain them because they have been wrong. He is not sustaining them because they have knowingly lied about things. He is then exposing that there is no actual process in place within the church to audit the FP and hold them accountable. The church automatically shifts to conform to whatever statements/actions are taken by the FP instead of their actions being measured by others with equal authority as laid out in the D&C.

So I think what he has done is very valuable, even if it really just confirms what many of us already suspected or experienced. And this same type of scrutiny cannot be applied to the 6 items you listed precisely because they all come down to statements/actions that cannot be objectively proven to be lies.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

darknesstolight wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 2:27 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: December 1st, 2022, 3:36 pm Davidic Servant appears on forum
espousing number 57
BTW Michael twisted a question in to a statement. Stahura did not say he was the DS he asked. There is a significant difference. So the supposed DS made his entrance by dishonesty.

Just saying.

The latest flying color is orange. 8-)

ImageImage

As can be seen above, the word "espouse" has many synonyms, and the first one in orange prolly fits the best. I know it does for me, as our stories have merged. Anyone care to answer the question: Was John the Baptist absolutely required, and why?

Me March 8 photo connected with Mike's 5.7 earthquake via a common name that is used to caste out the adversary. Again stuff happened, and after many years I feel my only choice is to accept the fate and meaning that is so readily apparent. Maybe Mike will wish to add his two cents, but I'm satisfied that he has been completely honest, above board and his story has always passed with flying colors. Maybe you should raise your concerns in Re: "I think the davidic servant is over rated and of no significance", where Mike has quoted several bible verses towards showing that indeed the Davidic Servant is not overrated.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 6:15 pm
darknesstolight wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 2:27 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: December 1st, 2022, 3:36 pm Davidic Servant appears on forum

espousing number 57

Just saying.

The latest flying color is orange. 8-)

ImageImage

As can be seen above, the word "espouse" has many synonyms, and the first one in orange prolly fits the best. I know it does for me, as our stories have merged. Anyone care to answer the question: Was John the Baptist absolutely required, and why?

Me March 8 photo connected with Mike's 5.7 earthquake via a common name that is used to caste out the adversary. Again stuff happened, and after many years I feel my only choice is to accept the fate and meaning that is so readily apparent. Maybe Mike will wish to add his two cents, but I'm satisfied that he has been completely honest, above board and his story has always passed with flying colors. Maybe you should raise your concerns in Re: "I think the davidic servant is over rated and of no significance", where Mike has quoted dozens of bible verses towards showing that indeed the Davidic Servant is not overrated.
I have already brought this up with Mike and as he is prone to do in my perception is he twisted my words and then raged that he is being persecuted (losing credibility).

Nonetheless you don't bring forth Truth by twisting other people's words and pretend they said something they clearly did not.

Furthermore Michael was clearly implying, strongly implying, if not outright saying that he was the DS and to then just pretend he didn't do that is also dishonest or at best he is oblivious to his own flaws.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Serragon wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 2:59 pm [Because all 6 of the items you listed come down to opinion or lack of knowledge, even safe and effective.
Not after watching Died Suddenly.

It's proof positive of their complete lack of Seership. All 15 somehow completely blindsided by the plans of the enemy that even all honest lay persons could see as easily as simply watching. How do you explain many members scoring as A in Seership while the Q15 flunked out entirely.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

...when you have:
1. Safe and effective
2. Godsend
4. Masks work

They're all blind to that elephant. Every single one of them is vaccinated and completely avoids such 'conspiracy theories'. They won't even know as they die and enter the spirit world.