December 7th, 2022

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Re: December 7th, 2022

Post by HereWeGo »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: December 7th, 2022, 7:45 pm
OCDMOM wrote: December 7th, 2022, 7:45 pm Another youtuber's career is over. Never give dates.
Dates are not always bad. Samuel gave a date.
Problem is, if you give a date and it doesn't happen, credibility is gone. Samuel wasn't wrong.

BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Post by BenMcCrea »

December 7th has passed. What was it that was meant to happen?

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

BenMcCrea wrote: December 7th, 2022, 11:06 pm December 7th has passed. What was it that was meant to happen?
Plane loads of 'mostly peaceful' Japanese tourists are supposed to have flown over Pearl Harbour. But those terrible misogynistic, phallocentric, homophobic, racist, imperialist American sailor shot at them without provocation! These poor Japanese were only defending themselves... :roll:

BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Post by BenMcCrea »

Dave62 wrote: December 8th, 2022, 12:14 am
BenMcCrea wrote: December 7th, 2022, 11:06 pm December 7th has passed. What was it that was meant to happen?
Plane loads of 'mostly peaceful' Japanese tourists are supposed to have flown over Pearl Harbour. But those terrible misogynistic, phallocentric, homophobic, racist, imperialist American sailor shot at them without provocation! These poor Japanese were only defending themselves... :roll:
Tragic 😭

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

Oh but wait…. It was actually Dec 7th on the Julian calendar which is REALLY December 20th…. Gosh darn it. The killer asteroid is still coming guys ☄️

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Rule number one in the prediction game is to never, ever under any circumstances ever give a precise date and or time for your predictions.
Last edited by gkearney on December 8th, 2022, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

gkearney wrote: December 8th, 2022, 5:22 am Ruler number one in the predictions game is to never, ever under any circumstances ever give a precise date and or time for your predictions.
That should be part of 'Predictions 101'

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

...unless you are Joseph Smith:

https://latterdaysaintmag.com/1833-mete ... nd-wonder/

"40 days shall not pass away"

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Well, in their defense, Ukraine did attack Russia late night of the 6th and in Russian time may have been past the midnight marker to say it was the 7th. This may eventually turn out to be the official "start" of WWIII.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... g-the-war/

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

gkearney wrote: December 7th, 2022, 9:43 am We need to establish a rule about how we figure these sorts of date specific predictions. When does a given date "end" is it:

At midnight GMT (0 degrees longitude)?
At midnight at 190 degrees west longitude?
At midnight at the western most point along the international date line? That would be at the western tip of the Aleutian Islands in Alaska in the ocean between Attu Island, Alaska and leutsky District, Kamchatka Krai, Russia.
At midnight at some other time zone, Eastern, Mountain and so on? Does God even use time zones?
Is it at local solar midnight at one of the above locations??
Some other method?

I mean here it is 16:35:57 at the prime meridian on 07 December 2022 and so far nothing of particular importance seems to have happened today. So just what are the rules for this?
We make them up as we go, like a 4yr old playing chutes and ladders. It's funner that way and creates more chaos for the adults.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

moving2zion wrote: December 8th, 2022, 8:41 am
gkearney wrote: December 7th, 2022, 9:43 am We need to establish a rule about how we figure these sorts of date specific predictions. When does a given date "end" is it:

At midnight GMT (0 degrees longitude)?
At midnight at 190 degrees west longitude?
At midnight at the western most point along the international date line? That would be at the western tip of the Aleutian Islands in Alaska in the ocean between Attu Island, Alaska and leutsky District, Kamchatka Krai, Russia.
At midnight at some other time zone, Eastern, Mountain and so on? Does God even use time zones?
Is it at local solar midnight at one of the above locations??
Some other method?

I mean here it is 16:35:57 at the prime meridian on 07 December 2022 and so far nothing of particular importance seems to have happened today. So just what are the rules for this?
We make them up as we go, like a 4yr old playing chutes and ladders. It's funner that way and creates more chaos for the adults.
🤣🤣🤣

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Signs act as a warning or an indicator. Time is relative.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

cab wrote: December 8th, 2022, 4:04 am Oh but wait…. It was actually Dec 7th on the Julian calendar which is REALLY December 20th…. Gosh darn it. The killer asteroid is still coming guys ☄️
Oh brother, and what's she going to say on December 21st? I know! she didn't mean this year 2022, right? Maybe next year, or the year after that...

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

What I found interesting about this lady is that several other things she has shared from a truth/gospel perspective really seemed spot on. Stuff that the LDS org doesn't dare comment on.

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

gkearney wrote: December 8th, 2022, 1:32 pm
cab wrote: December 8th, 2022, 4:04 am Oh but wait…. It was actually Dec 7th on the Julian calendar which is REALLY December 20th…. Gosh darn it. The killer asteroid is still coming guys ☄️
Oh brother, and what's she going to say on December 21st? I know! she didn't mean this year 2022, right? Maybe next year, or the year after that...

Nah… it’ll be the spring solstice… she’ll have missed Kelly Ripa picking her nose.. Booger is obviously 120 in Jewish gematria so clearly it is 120 days later like Moses taking 120 days at Sinai.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

With December 8th ending, this lady has ruined all chances of her being in the Q15.
Never go half gaslight.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: December 8th, 2022, 1:42 pm What I found interesting about this lady is that several other things she has shared from a truth/gospel perspective really seemed spot on. Stuff that the LDS org doesn't dare comment on.

Can you give some examples?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

gkearney wrote: December 9th, 2022, 4:03 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: December 8th, 2022, 1:42 pm What I found interesting about this lady is that several other things she has shared from a truth/gospel perspective really seemed spot on. Stuff that the LDS org doesn't dare comment on.
Can you give some examples?
Sorry, but I don't have time to go back through her videos. I just know that various ideas and topics were touched on and I never hear those types of conversations at any level in the church.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

It is now the 21st of December or the 8th if you’re using the Julian calendar. The world did not end. Let this be instructive, never, ever give specific dates in your predictions.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

gkearney wrote: December 21st, 2022, 3:28 pm It is now the 21st of December or the 8th if you’re using the Julian calendar. The world did not end. Let this be instructive, never, ever give specific dates in your predictions.
I predict something spectacular will happen on April 8, 2024. :lol:

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

Are You an Accuser of the Brethren Word 12-20-22@ 6:34pm
(Uploaded 12-21-22)

Description Box: A word from Jesus about December 7th and a warning for those who accuse their own brothers and sister in him.

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
🤔

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Like Aimee Semple McPherson, she's got her story and she's sticking to it.